Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalker (Ryanmo97 x celebstars)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. So, he decided to stalk and kidnap a woman and train her to be his sex slave.

He built the basement of his cabin into a dungeon to keep his new slave in and once that was done he headed into a nearby city to search for the woman he wanted as his slave. After a couple of days of not finding the woman he was looking for, he found her. She he was walking past a Starbucks when a very attractive brunette walked out with her drink. He was instantly attracted to her. He followed her to a small dance studio a few blocks away. He didn't go in. He took out his phone and found the website for the studio. He found her in the staff section. Her name was Demi. There was a link to her Instagram and found this picture...

1411669420717_wps_13_ddlovato_1_minute_ago.jpg

He knew he had to have her...

Demi's life was hectic, her dance class was always fully booked meaning she couldn't get any time off work. Not that she wanted it! She liked being popular among the students who were all of varied ages and genders. Little did she know that she was being looked at and followed and stalked by someone.

It had been weeks since she was first spotted walking past that coffee shop. Her life was no different then from now, things were the same, they were routine. It probably made it easy to find her and her whereabouts.

Today, it was an evening class. It was to finish at 9pm. She was in the studio, working up a sweat in her tight yoga pants and small top. Standing in front of the group, the mirror in front of her allowed her to watch everyone and to see if they copied her movements.

Ryan milled about out side of the dance studio and waited for Demi to head home. Her apartment wasn't that far away. Using the address of her apartment, the address of work, he was able to find out every thing he need to know about her. He then set about following her for the next month and he started to learn her patterns. He even was able to get into her apartment, under the disguise of being a repairman so he could get clothing sizes for her and other things he would need to know.

It was a month after he had first seen Demi, everything was in place and ready to go at home. Now he need to collect her. He had bought a van and parked in a dark alley along her walk home. He was dressed in all black. It was Thursday night, and she always worked late on Thursday. There was no one else on the street, soon he heard the sound of foot steps on pavement. He looked down the street and saw Demi walking his way. He smiled.

Ryan waited patiently as Demi walked closer. There was still no one around. He was deep in the shadows, his black clothes and black face mask perfectly camouflaged him. He took out a needle out of his pocket. It contained a very powerful sedative that would keep her out for about 8 hours, more than enough time to get her home. When he saw her start to walk past the alley, he pounced on her. He quickly slapped his hand over her mouth and shoved the needle into her ass. She never had a chance. With in moments she was out. He then drug her back to his van. He covered her with a blanket, went about collecting her things, and then started to drive to his cabin.

It took a couple of hours to get back to his place. Once there he took the still sleeping Demi out of the van and into the cabin. Then he took her downstairs to the dungeon. He put her into the cell. It was 10' tall by 15' long by 6' deep. There wasn't much in there except for a bed, a sink and a toilet. Ryan locked the metal bar door and headed upstairs to bed.

Once the class was finished, Demi walked along the street in the orange glow of the lights apart. She was never afraid of walking alone when it was late. She didn't live to far and she always believed if anyone did try anything she would be able to run away. After all, she had good stamina being a dance teacher.

Her boyfriend liked her stamina, she could last a good while when they fucked.

Listening to her music and being in her own little world, she walked past the alley before feeling someone gran her from behind. Her screams were silent against his hand and a sharp scratch hit her ass before she went limp in his grasp. A darkness came over her, her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

The next day, at a time unknown to her, Demi started to stir. She was still in her clothes and laying on her stomach. That round firm ass looked appealing to any red blooded male in those tight stretchy pants. "Ugh..." she moaned. Demi opened her eyes, seeing four walls of steel bars. Getting scared she felt drowsy and dizzy still but aware that she had been kidnapped.

The next morning Ryan got up and fed his chicken. Then, he went in his greenhouse to check on his vegetables. Then, he went inside and made himself some breakfast. Once he was done, he went to his office and checked the security cameras he had hidden in the cell. He saw that Demi was awake., so he went to the kitchen and made her something to eat. He put the food on a tray and then covered it. He walked down to the basement, unlocked the dungeon door and then walked in. He walked up to the bars of the cell door and said, "Hello Demi... Welcome to your new home..."

Moments had passed since she woke up. Rolling on to her back, she swung her legs off the bed and rested her feet down on the hard basement floor. Still in her shoes, she stood and looked around, shaken, trembling and teary eyed. Going over to the bars, her hands found the door and she tried to push and pull it open. The lock in place held her in the cage.

Looking back in the cell, the bed was to the left and on the right was a sink and toilet. Light filled the basement from a window, but that was on the other side of the locked door.

Suddenly, she heard a noise and soon enough she saw a male walk up to the bars. She backed away until she hit a wall. "My new home?" Demi said shaking.

Ryan smiled as he watched Demi step away from him. "Yes... This is your new home. I've brought you here to be my sex slave. You will do everything that I say. And if you ignore me or disobey me, then you will get punished. Now, I'm sure you are hungry so if you are willing to do something for me I will give you this food..." Revealed the cover to show her the food he made for her. Under the cover was a plate of pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and orange juice, "If you would like this food... My price is very simple... I want all of your clothes, including your underwear... You give me your clothes... I'll give you this food... What do you say?"

The words sex slave run in her ear over and over like it was on some type of loop. If she wasn't scared already, she certainly was now. Upon hearing about needing to get undressed for her food, Demi shook her head. "HELP!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping someone would hear her. Little did she know that she was in the middle of nowhere.

"I'm not getting undressed. Someone will know I am missing and the police will find you. Your ass is going to jail!" Demi roared at him in anger as well as fear. Maybe it would scare him.

"If you let me go, I won't tell anyone what you did I promise!"

Ryan just let Demi yell at him. He wasn't worried they were in the middle of no where no one was going to hear her. He was glad that she didn't just hand over her clothes. It was going to be more fun if she fought back. When she said some one was going to miss her he said, "I'm sure people will miss you and your disappearance will be reported. But, the police will never find me..."

Ryan walked to a wall and opened a box. "I think you need to cool off a bit." He pressed a button in the box and cold water started to spray down on Demi soaking her and the sheets on the bed. The mattress was covered in plastic under the sheets so it wouldn't be ruined. After several minutes he turned off the water, then he lowered the temperature in the basement from 72 to 65. He then headed back upstairs and threw the breakfast he made for her down the garbage disposal.

"The police will find you, they have helicopters and dogs and other stuff..." Demi couldn't think straight, was this all really happening? "What are you doing!" Moaning aloud, her eyes witnessed the man going over to some box and he opened it up. "What is in there!" Moving over to the bars, her hands gripped them tightly.

Suddenly, cold water came spraying down on to the poor girl making her scream. Fast becoming drenched and soaked, her yoga pants appeared darker in colour and her underwear was allowed to be seen, white cotton panties showing through the material. Holding herself in her arms to try and warm herself up, the water was turned off and she was left alone.

The temperature was steadily dropping, Demi found herself shivering up against the wall. She couldn't sit down as there was a puddle of water stewing everywhere. Her resolve didn't break easily. Hours had passed.

Still holding herself, she was now on the bed. Having took the sheets off she saw the mattress had plastic on it. But it was still to cold. "OK....Ok......" she muttered to herself, feeling like she couldn't shout.

About 8 hours later, Ryan walked back into the dungeon to check on Demi. He was carrying another tray of food and a bag. He walked up to the cell and said, "I'm sure you've had time to think this over. The life you had before is over. You are now my slave. You are never getting out of her and if you want to live, then you will do as you are told. Because, if you don't want to then I'll just let you starve and die and I'll find someone else to take your spot. So here is what is going to happen, you are going take off all your clothes give them to me. In return, I will slid this food inside and then I will give you this bag with a few towels, some dry clothes and some dry sheets for bed. I'll also turn the heat up so you feel better. But it's up to you. So either do what I say and live, or refuse and die." He stood there and waited.

Demi was sleeping by the time the man came back down in the evening, this time carrying dinner and a bag. How she had managed to fall asleep was anyone's guess, but when the creaking stairs made noise with the man's weight pressured on them, the girl stirred and finally came to. Looking over her shoulder, she saw him standing at the cell.

Slowly rolling off the bed, her feet landed on the floor and she hugged her chest with her arms. Lowering her hands, Demi peeled the t-shirt over her head, revealing her flat smooth stomach and her drenched bra. Unhooking it, she let the straps fall down before she took the undergarment off, her breasts hung firmly on her chest, her nipples well rounded with her areolas puffy looking.

Bending down to take her yoga pants off, they were almost like a second skin. Meaty toned thighs looked gorgeous, especially with a little shimmer to them because of the water. Panties were off to, a strip of pubic hair neatly trimmed was shown to the man. Demi went to collect her food and clothing from the man.

Ryan smiled as he watched Demi strip. She belonged to him now and she was all his to enjoy. Once she was naked he said, "I'm a man of my word. He lifted the lid of the tray and there was a turkey sandwich, potato chips and a Coke. He put the tray in the slot in the door. Once Demi took the tray, he pushed the bag in. There was a towel for her to dry off and some dry sheets. The clothes consisted of a purple short sleeve top that would show a hint of cleavage, a black pleated skirt that would reach her knees, a purple bra and matching bikini cut panties, white tights and black Mary Jane flats.

Receiving what he gave her, the tray was on the floor after being slid through. It looked nice and appealing, although standing there naked she was more concerned about her clothing. Picking up the food, she carried it to the bed and left it on the mattress before attending to the clothed bag which was forced through the same slot.

Looking through it, she saw the skirt and top as well as the tights and shoes. It was almost as if he wanted her to be like a school girl or to dress like she was younger. Having no choice, she got dressed after drying herself off with the towel. She then went on to eat, eating quite rapidly.

Ryan smiled as he watched Demi get dressed. When she was done he said, "You look very nice... I'll leave you to eat and rest..." Ryan turned up the temperature in Demi's cell. He picked up her clothes and headed upstairs. Once he got upstairs he threw Demi's old clothes into the fireplace. Then, he went upstairs to do some work.

He came down a few hours later and said, "Okay, my dear... it's time..." he walked to Demi's cell and unlocked it. He walked in and stepped up to her, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way... It's up to you..."

Scoffing at the food she was offered, Demi started to slow down the more she ate. The food wasn't the best, but it wasn't something she was most concerned with though, it was her freedom which worried her. After finishing, she was left in the cell to stew in her own thoughts where time was turning slowly.

Turning her head fast, the sound of the man soon came to her ear. Standing up, Demi backed up to the wall, trying to get as far away from the cell door as she could once he stepped in.

"What is the easy way?"

"The easy way is that you submit yourself to me. You come with me over to the bed, on the other side of the room. We both take our clothes off and we make love," said Ryan, "and before you ask, the hard way, is I take you over to the bed, chain you down, cut your clothes off and then I fuck you... Like I said the choice is yours." Ryan stood there and waited for Demi to make her choice.

The words soaked in to her ears making her shake. Looking over at the bed, she knew either way she was getting fucked by the man. The way he worded it made it sound like the harder option would be more rough. Trembling in fear and no longer because she felt cold, the dancer sobbed.

"The easy way" mumbling under her breath when looking down to the floor.

Ryan smiled when Demi said the easy way. He took her by the hand and guided her over to the bed. Once they were there he said, "Go ahead and take your clothes off..." Ryan started to unbutton his shirt. Demi saw he took very good care of himself. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. When he got his boxers off Demi got her first look at his hard 9" cock. Then he sat on the bed and waited for her.

He was undressed more quickly then she was, obviously wanting to fuck her more than she did him. The outfit he had given her did made her look sexy, but she was more beautiful without any clothes on. Watching him sit naked on the bed with his hard 9inch cock, the woman trembled and then took a step back, shaking her head.

"Please let me go...I don't wanna....please...."

Ryan stood up and walked up to her, "Demi... I know you are scared but... I promise to take very good care of you, as long as you do what I say. If you continue to disobey me, I'll be forced to punish you... I don't really want to do that..." He took her hand and guide her over to the bed. He laid her down and then climbed on top of her and started to kiss her on the lips.

Pulled on by his hand, she was made to sit on the bed before being laid down on her back. Looking up to the ceiling, she saw a few cracks before her view was obscured by his face leaning down towards her mouth. Kisses littered her lips and she felt his body weight atop of hers.

Ryan kissed down Demi's body to her breasts. He then started to lightly suck on her left breast. His right hand moved to her right breast and he started to play with it. His left hand moved to her pussy and he slipped a couple of fingers inside.

Underneath this male, she turned her head to the side as he moved down to her breasts, sucking on one and fondling the other. Her legs were spread either side of him as he stood between them. Pussy on show, she felt herself being fingered.

Ryan sucked her breasts and played with her pussy for several minutes. Then he kissed his way back up to her lips and posittioned his hard cock on her pussy lips. "Are you ready, Demi?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom