Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young daughter looking for daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space

Super-Earth
Well although I'm still searching for a big brother for my young sister it gave me inspiration for a daddy daughter thread. Perhaps the wife has left the pair alone and the dad uses daughter for sexual release? Up to you lovely people. I'd love to develop storylines.

Send a pm my way if your interested.

Space.

Space said:
Well although I'm still searching for a big brother for my young sister it gave me inspiration for a daddy daughter thread. Perhaps the wife has left the pair alone and the dad uses daughter for sexual release? Up to you lovely people. I'd love to develop storylines.

Send a pm my way if your interested.

Space.

I saw your post. Was wondering if you were still looking for a partner. If so I'd love to help ya out.

Would love to do this plot I have a craving for a daddy daughter thread. Here are some ideas.

After the death of the mother a father and daughter become close with the daughter trying to make her father happy and the father craving sexual release and contact.

I have other ideas too please pm me.

I have a brand new idea that has just popped into my head, a daughters father is just being released from prison. For one reason or another the mother can't pick the father up from prison and the daughter drives up having just past her driving test. Having been away from the love of woman for so long and not seen his daughter for years and years his body starts to react as soon as they get home becoming passionate and loving towards her and she accepts it reciprocating his actions driven by how much she has missed him.

This could work for an older brother too.

Would like to build this idea up again especially the prison idea. Or any daddy daughter ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom