Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birthday Party Gone Wrong! (Between yiffseeker and optiplex)

"Just shut up and cum..." he grunted, stroking the horse off fast and quick, moaning and leaking all over his abs as his ass was tonguefucked. He panted and moaned, shuddering, clearly enjoying every second of being licked and sucking fat horsedick.

Jason didn't need to be told twice. After some serious sucking and tongue fucking, he could feel himself hit his climax. "Here it comes!" He shouted, his hefty, equine balls emptying his cum into the fembun's mouth.

Caleb moaned out loudly from the taste, his voice slipping momentarily to reveal his true, male nature. He drank deeply of the horse's hot cum, sucking out every drop with light, happy "mmm" noises. After he drank his fill, he pulled off, grinning. Back in character, he spoke. "There's a good man...now you must make me cum!"

Jason basked in the after glow of his incredible orgasm, only brought back down to earth when the fembun requested that he make him climax. Jason nodded. "Alright, spread those thick cheeks for me, I'll make sure my cock hits your prostate."

"Pfft" he said, letting out a cute little snicker at the man's insistence. "Sure you will, big guy!" He assured him, rolling off of the horse's body so he was face down on the bed. Caleb wiggled his rump excitedly, looking back. "Go on, then!"

Jason quickly got up, stroking his well endowed cock as he lined his cock up with the bunny's tight hole. He thrust in eagerly, moaning as the warm, tight walls caressed his thick length. He spanked the fembunny's thick, ample ass cheeks. "Nnf, it feels so good to be inside this big, sweet ass, I was infatuated with it the entire time I was here."

Back
Top Bottom