Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birthday Party Gone Wrong! (Between yiffseeker and optiplex)

optiplex

Star
It was Jason's 46th birthday, and he was out partying with his friends. However, he did not look like a man in his late forties, with a very muscular figure, he still continued to turn heads. After pounding back drinks at a local bar, they head to their usual strip club, which had an exotic Arabian Nights theme going on. Now, normally he would've been faithful to his second wife to whom he'd been married for a year, but she gave him her blessing, adopting a convenient, "boys will be boys" attitude to the whole situation. After they took their seats, the music hushed, and the announcer began to introduce a new guest performer, who was performing for this night only, and how lucky they were to see this. Jason leaned back, eager to see some buxom beauties shake what they got for him, especially in his liquored up state of mind.

Caleb, or "Alishandra of the East" as his current persona was, shifted his baggy, silk outfit, affixing his veil to his face to hide his identity. Truthfully, he somewhat disliked his work, mostly the outfit which gripped his thick thighs and showed off his well-endowed ass nicely. But the pay was good he told himself as he fixed his bell-laced bra to himself. At the sound of his name, the bunny boy (who liked a far cry from male right now),stepped outside with a sly grace. He danced for the hooting men to add generically-themed arabian music while working the pole, batting his eyes seductively while working his rump for all to see, little tail twitching.

Jason heard the name Alishandra of the East and was curious. However, as soon as she walked out, he was smitten. While her chest was flat, her thick rump was more than enough to make up for the lack of breasts. He figured it was a femboy, something he had always secretly been into. Of course, with all the drinks he had, his inhibitions were lowered, and he was hooting and cheering as loud as he could as she worked her glorious rump, leaving some generous tips on stage in the hopes of getting her attention.

Caleb noticed, gently swaying towards the particularly obnoxious man. Due to all of the lights, smoke, and shadows, he really couldn't tell who it was, just that he was shouting for him, and would probably toss out more cash if he got what he wanted. He turned around, swaying down to a sitting position, letting his ass rest on the edge of the stage in front of Caleb in all its glory. He bounced it in front of the man, exposing his tight little hole slightly through his tight thong, and even revealing a little back-sack.

Jason adored the extra attention, stuffing tens instead of singles in the fembun's thong, admiring his back sack and tight hole. He became determined then and there that he was going to fuck that one. He pooled his decent amount of birthday cash and ordered him for an hour after his dance.

After just a few more minutes of dancing, Caleb left the stage with a cute little wave. He sighed the second he got off stage, eager to remove the airy clothes, but groaned as he was told that someone actually shelled out the cash to get an hour with him. The girly rabbit went to the private room, waiting behind a curtain which would only show him as a curvy silhouette until the customer came in.

Jason let out a sigh, even in his inebriated state he was nervous. He went into the room and saw the wide hipped, effeminate obect of his affections. "M-Miss Alishandra?" He says in the otherwise quiet, dimly lit room they were in.

Caleb slipped out from between the silk curtains, his body still covered by the veil and silky clothing. The horse sounded a little familiar, but his drunk accent was throwing him off. Likewise, Ccalebs own,practiced arabian accent was made to hide his identity. "Hello sir...I heard you have asked of me?" He asked in a sulty tone, swaying his hips before standing obediently in front of the man.

Jason stared into those lustful, brown eyes peering at him from behind the veil, soaked the exotic, feminine accent that had undertones of something familiar, but he was too drunk to care. He let his eyes wander down to the swaying wide hips, where a big, fat bottom lay, covered only be a thin piece of cloth. He shook himself out of his stupor, he was wasting precious money and time. "I-I've rented you for the hour because I have a.....fantasy I need fulfilled." He says, while drunk, he didn't stumble over words too much. "I want a femboy with a big ass to dominate me. I want him to make me worship his ass, make me lick it clean of sweat, and use it to smother my face.....Would you be willing to do those things for me?"

Even as an experienced boy, Caleb blushed. Yes, he'd had people interested in his gorgeous rump before, but never like this! He sighed under the veil and looked at the man. "Fine. But first..." he reached down, undoing the horse's pants. "But do you really want it? Or are you just a drunken fool..."

Jason watched with a hidden sense of glee as the fembun began undoing his pants. He may come off as a bit of a drunken fool, but aren't people the most honest in their drunkest moments? He eagerly nodded, "I, y-yes, this is something I've wanted for a long time. I obviously can't do it with my wife, and my step son.....he would actually fit the bill perfectly, b-but I would never do anything sexual with him of course."

"What a pervert..." Caleb said dismissively, letting the horse's dick out slowly. Then he turned around, gently wrapping his thick cheeks around the shaft, gently sliding up and down Jason's thickness, side-eyeing him. "Is that good, pervert? Is the ass to your liking?" He asked, his voice, even accented, tinged with a somewhat put-down tone.

Jason heard the fembun calling him a pervert, letting out a moan as the femboy began sliding his cock between his plump, thick cheeks. "Nn yes very much so." He says, admiring the view of the fembun's ass, not touching until he was told to do so.

"There's a good pervert..." he said, bending low and rubbing faster, his soft backsack helping with the pleasure. "What a gross man you are, coming to me for this strange fetish..." after a few seconds of that, he stoof, hopping onto Jason's lap. Caleb held the horse's dick between his gorgeous thighs, his ass against his chest. He stroked Jason's dick gently, scoffing. "You're really liking this, aren't you?" He asked, leaning back.

Jason let out another soft moan as the fembun's squishy ass cheeks and soft backsack massaged his thick meat, causing him to leak pre. "Nn yes mistress, I'm a dirty pervert and you need to punish me." He says, staring as the fembun stood up, his beautiful ass jiggling with every movement he made. He gasped as the fembun hopped onto his chest, his ass so close to his face, enough so he could see a tattoo on one of the cheeks. He squirmed as the fembun stroked his cock with his thick, firm thighs. "Oh yes mistress, I love it, please give me more." He pleads, enjoying his one secret fantasy finally coming to life.

"Ugh, you lewd man..." Caleb said, sliding back, forcing Jason to lay down until the fembun's ass was right up to his face. "Cease that disgusting talk, make yourself useful..." he ground his cheeks against the horse's mouth, getting the hole in position. He leaned down as he adjusted, licking around the horse's cock head, letting a little moan at the taste. He wasn't going to lie, he did have a big kink for sucking cock.

Jason relished being called a lewd man, just like he relished that fat, beautiful behind sliding towards his face even more. Before he knew it, his snout was enveloped in the fembun's fat ass. He greedily inhaled the scent, and let out a muffled moan. Just as he suspected, the fembun worked up a sweat while he was dancing. He was content to enjoying the thick ass, but he got a big surprise when he felt a tongue around his cock head, causing him to shudder in pleasure.

"Mmmff..." Caleb let out a sigh of pleasure, his sweaty ass quivering a little when the man smelled him. "Mmm...you like that stink, you gross pervert?" He asked, shifting his ass repeatedly, keeping it moving so it jiggled and worked more of a sweat up. "So filthy, liking to smell asses..." he said, shutting himself up by suckling more on Jason's juicy dick.

(Am I doing tsundere right?)

Jason eagerly nodded under the ass, moaning as he bounced and jiggled it on his face, making sure every inch of it was covered in sweaty ass. He continued to inhale the thick fembunny rear, not touching because he was not told to do so. He let out a muffled moan as he felt the fembun's full lips suckling on his rod.

(So far you're doing a good job. :3)

"Go on, idiot!" He commanded, groaning in annoyance. "Lewd, disgusting, pervert. Lazy too! Please me!" He said, pressing against Jasons' mouth hard as he went back to work, taking in half the shaft with a little smile, stroking the base a little as well.

Jason eagerly did as he was commanded to. He spread the fembun's thick, juicy ass cheeks, and stuck out his tongue, licking between them with a moan, savoring the taste of the sweaty ass. He felt the fembun swallow half his shaft, impressive considering he was an equine, and felt his cock leaking pre.

Caleb let out an exceptionally dirty, girly moan. He ground his rump against Jason's face, working his tongue deeper as he bobbed up and down on horse-dick. His own cock was hard and sticking out of his silky panties, leaking precum himself on the stallion's chest, as he drank what came out.

Jason felt the rabbit's femboy sluttiness come out, he knew that he couldn't keep his mistress act up for long when there was a cock in his face. He spanked the femboy's ass, watching it jiggle as he let out a moan, the fembun expertly sucking his cock, driving him steadily closer to climax. "Nn that's it, you just keep sucking until you get daddy's big load in your mouth." He says, sniffing the fembun's hole once more before thrusting his tongue inside, savoring the taste of his ass.

Normally, Caleb would have yelled at the customer for hitting him like that. But he was in a lot of pleasure right now, the older male's tongue working his tight, hot, sweaty hole expertly as he returned the favor, groping Jason's sack and sucking as deep as possibly, milking the horse for hot seed.

Jason felt his cock leaking pre, the fembun knew what he was doing. He was incredibly close. "Nn that's it, keep going." He says, eagerly tongue fucking the fat, sweaty, femmy ass that was in his face with lewd, wet sounds.

Back
Top Bottom