Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt For The Lost King (With DaveTheHuman)

She smiled and looked at him as he pulled her close. She smiled and snuggled in close and stroked his chest softly and then a thought occured to her. "I am not likely to ever return home again. Even whatever condition I find the king I am looking for in, I will refuse to rule as my father did." She then sighed. "And he will probably name a male as his heir. He will probably just use me as a bartering chip." Leaning up, she kissed his lips and snuggled into his chest and thought.

"Reading those journals, I realized just what kind of man my father was. He will not miss me. He is probably glad to be rid of me." She looked at him and then thought. Leaning up, she cleared her throat she looked into his eyes and sighed. "I do think your past makes you more than what you think."

David listened to her speak of her father. Her words carried a lot of weight and he learned a great deal about her from the handful of statements. He continued to hold her close. The man had heard general things about the neighboring king, all bad, but it appeared his daughter had learned of worse things. To her words, he had little comfort words could give, so he just kept his warm body close to hers and listened.

When she said "I do think your past makes you more than what you think." It seemed there were so many ways it could be taken. Was is a statement toward her father meaning he could never fix the wrongs he committed? Or was it about her, meaning living with the man her whole life may have possibly tainted her? David didn't believe that one, but Elena certainly thought she was responsible for his sins. Then the final meaning came to him. Was it directed toward him? He had no past exceeding two years ago. Perhaps she was saying there is more to him than a peasant or a laborer. David looked down, thoughts pulling him in deep. He desperately wanted to know who he was and where he came from. Living with no recollection but the near-present made him feel foolish and useless. He struggled to shove the thoughts aside, and soon they did.

His pondering faded quickly as he leaned in to steal another kiss from the princess. She provided him the perfect distraction. Soon he pulled a few blankets over their bodies to keep warm during the winter storm outside. That warmth along with the exhausting orgasms pulled David deep into sleep. The entire night he held onto the beautiful woman and when the morning sun came through the window, he felt refreshed as ever.

She was still asleep, so he laid there for a while watching her. But after some time, he slowly move out of bed and got up to stretch. David splashed some water on his face and then re-entered the bedroom. At that point, he saw the journal she had given him the night before. Taking a seat in a large cushioned chair, he opened to the first page. The writing was in an ivory ink and done clearly and concisely.

Sitting comfortably, he began reading. The first few pages were speaking of the overthrow of the royal city. Princess Elena's father, the now King Grefin, rained volley after volley of flaming arrows into the city during a drought. The siege ensued while King David was on the edge of the kingdom in negotiations with neighbors. Word was sent to him, but it was too late.

When the journal wrote of Grefin breaching the walls and storming in, David could feel his grip tightening on the leather-bound journal. His heart beat fast with rage and his vision narrowed like a hawk. The man could not explain why he felt such a burning hatred right now but it was consuming him and he couldn't let go.

Feeling him pull the covers close, she smiled and looked at him. Reaching up, she kissed his lips one last time and watched him doze off to sleep. He was extremely handsome. She couldn't help but wonder, if he was the king, would he kill her in retribution? Would he demand a payment for her return? Her father wouldn't pay him anything. She took in a deep breath and silently agreed that if he did get his memories, and he was king, and he did decide she should be put to death, she would willingly accept. Her ancestors would be satisfied and she could enter into her eternity with a clean soul and not suffer.

Shutting her eyes, she fell into a sleep in which she did not dream. When he left, she moved into his warm spot and huddled in cuddling with his pillow as it still smelled of him. She slept still. After a while, she stretched, feeling the chill of the snow storm, she opened her eyes. Elena leaned up and looked to see David reading the journal. He looked upset. Well, that was putting it very mildly. She swallowed and leaned up wrapping a blanket around her and watched him being quiet.

Finally she decided to break the silence. "Shall I go and get us breakfast?"

When he heard her voice, he struggled to regain himself. David did not know why he felt so much rage, but he was having a hard time controlling it. After a long while, his body began to calm and his heart rate returned to normal. He nodded and said "Yes... I'd like that." With that, he set the journal down, wondering if it had something to do with his odd behavior. Regardless, half of him never wanted to see the journal again. While the other half felt drawn to it, as if he needed to read it to the finish.

Getting up, David walked naked over to the fireplace and put a few more logs in. It had died down over night and the increasingly cold weather was winning the war. He then grabbed a robe and wrapped it around himself in the meantime. While Elena was away he continued to wonder what had gotten into him. The story was disturbing, but he sat through an entire lecture the day before discussing similar things. It made him wonder if it was something other than the journal.

Smiling, Elena got up and kissed his temple. She pulled on a simple shift that would easily be removed once she returned and some slippers that had been given to her for the duration of her stay. "I won't be gone long." She promised. She left the room. She saw the anger and rage in his face. She had felt it when she read the journal, but in his eyes, it was personal. She knew he was the king. She swallowed. She knew it in her heart.

She soon returned to teh room carrying a tray full of oatmeal, fruits, and tea. She set down the tray at the table and smiled watching him. "I am sorry the journal upset you." She took her bowl and began to prepare it with the sides that they had.

When Elena returned, he forced a smile. He truly was happy to see her, but it was proving difficult to shake away the remnants of his anger. So when she spoke of it, it was time to admit it. David nodded and said "I don't know what it is. I guess it is just a sad story... and I know things will only become worse the longer the royal city is occupied... the invasion is where I stopped."

He had not heard the entire story of the usurper king, and he had only read slightly into when his troops stormed the city. However, that was all he needed to know that things would not end well. So now he looked at the journal, seeing it as an inescapable black hole. Whether David finishes it or not, the story still ended.

David knew she wanted to find the dead king, but he didn't know what the benefit would be. For now he simply let her reasons be her own.

"It is more than a sad story to those it affects. I think deep down you know it affected you." She sighed and leaned back and swallowed. She looked into his eyes. "It gets much worse from there. A lot of atrocities were practiced amongst innocents. And..." She took a deep breath and sighed. "David, I did not go into this mission lightly. What happened in that journal weighed on me heavily." She looked away and bit her lip and looked down.

"I am trying to find him, to offer my own soul up for the ones that he lost. The revenge that he maybe one day can never receive. I want to find him David, so my soul, when I die, can find peace." She looked at him. She hoped he understood.

Her words were getting too close to something he didn't fully understand. David began feeling uncomfortable and felt the rage creeping up from a distance. "... I hope you can find what you're looking for." He didn't dare speak any more of the matter because he was afraid of what would happen.

So David began to eat the breakfast. He liked Elena a great deal but something was going on inside of him that made him feel uneasy about everything. It was as if he was stuck in a perpetual state of aggravation. Nothing seemed to get him out of it as well. Once the meal was finished, he pulled on his clothes and needed to leave. He thought walking it off may help, so he bundled up in his thick fur coat and went out of the castle. There was nearly a foot of snow, but that was nothing snow shoes couldn't fix. After strapping them to his feet he began to walk. The icy air seemed to distract his mind from the anger it was feeling before.

Elena frowned and watched him and then looked down knowing she was making him mad. She finished breakfast with him and let him go with his thoughts. She got up with her own clothes and got dressed seeing he did not want any more company for now.

She went to go find the lord of the manor. She knew who David was, or had a good suspicion. She frowned and then pulled her jacket that she had been given close. She asked about the Lord's wereabouts and soon was able to track him down.

"He is the missing king isn't he?"

Lord Neron was heading toward his study when he heard footsteps approaching. Most elves stepped very lightly so he had a good guess who it was. Turning, he saw the princess and heard her question. Although, the question was more of a statement. He knew a lie would be revealed eventually so he said "Are you going to tell him who he is?"

As David continued walking, he followed a path that would appear to be a cliff to outsiders. But to him it was simply a trail covered in snow. As more of the white flakes continued to fall, he buttoned his jacket higher up his neck and continued. For a long while, the cold kept his emotions at bay. Continuing down the trail, he had no plan on going anywhere simply walking.

The snow thickened and soon it became difficult to see farther down the path, even his snowshoe prints became indiscernible. The temperature continued to plummet, but he continued walking through the icy whiteout. The wind began joining in too, swirling the flakes all around his bundled body. In the whispers of the wind he began hearing things. A woman speaking quietly, the young voices of children, and a few older men. The voices weren't menacing and David did not feel he was losing his mind, but the feelings began coming quickly. His hands formed fists in his pockets as the voices became clearer. A woman said "Come home as soon as you can, honey. I have a feeling she will be coming early." He couldn't explain it but he mouthed "I will. I promise."

Then he heard the voices of men. They sounded urgent "... the city is under attack. Messengers say it won't hold a week." David's heart began pounding in his chest.

Voices continued to be heard in the whipping winds, stirring up anger and sadness. Then he heard a collection of voices, the woman and several children saying "goodbye" and "I love you." His body felt warm all over as David fell to his knees. His eyes closed but tears continued to fall out. Did I lose them? Did I lose my family?. He had no proof they were dead, but he could feel it in his soul.

After a long while, the man picked himself up and walked toward the castle. It took a long time, being unable to retrace his tracks and the wind pushing him away. He was so deep in his thoughts he barely noticed the biting cold and fatigue.

"No, I just need to hear you say it. I feel in my heart he is a king, I just need to know if he is my king. I need to know to pledge my loyalty to him I will not undo the hard work you have done." She swallowed and rolled her shoulders and watched him. "I just need to know." She said softly and looked him in the eye.

When she was given the answer she wanted, she nodded her thanks and waited for the king to come back. She watched the snow blow angrily. Curling up against the cold, she frowned. She knew he would be cold when he returned, so she prepared a hot beverage that was in the journal that was said that was his favorite on cold winter days. She sighed and looked out the window waiting.

Lord Neron listened closely to the princess. Over the past two years he had struggled with his act of concealing David's past. However recently he had begun to realize it was the best thing for the man. There was nothing for him but pain in his past life. In this new life he had treated the human king like family, giving him everything unconditionally. And if his memories did return, he would not change that. So he looked at the princess and nodded "He is him."

By the time David returned, it was nearly dark. The storm made the sky a dark grey, but the blackness of night was creeping across the clouds. There were no poisonous ivy or jagged cliffs waiting for him. He was a welcomed guest and the landscape mirrored that. Stepping into the castle, he could feel the coldness in his bones beginning to thaw. His body was uncomfortable to say the least, but his mind has been so occupied about the woman and his children he had been hearing. He knew in his heart they were dead, and it saddened him to the core, but he needed to know more.

Passing through the grand entrance, he saw the princess near the window watching the dark storm. Walking over to her, he said "I rushed away from you this morning without saying goodbye. I'm sorry. There was a lot on my mind that was confusing me." He smelled her beverage from a distance and a memory came to his mind of a light-haired woman handing a mug to him with a smile. It smelled like chocolate and the subtle fragrances of tumeric tea.

She sighed and shut her eyes and rubbed her forehead and nodded. "I am happy he is still alive, that brings me peace." She nodded and looked at him. "THank you." She said and then turned and left.

"No I understand, your mind was bothered." She offered him a large piping mug of a warm beverage that would warm him up. She smiled and took his hands and then looked down. "I am sorry if I brought you any pain, I didn't mean to. I am here to talk if you ever need to. Do you want to come up to my room so I can help you warm up proper?" She asked softly. She leaned down and helped him take off his snow shoes and then grinned standing up and then waited for his answer.

David took a sip of the drink and it seemed as familiar as his nose was telling him. He liked it. Setting it down, he felt her hands touch his. From how warm her hands felt, he knew his were very cold. "No need to apologize. I'm starting to thing parts of my memories are returning... not really full memories. Just voices and mostly feelings."

He smiled at her offer and nodded once she removed his snow shoes. "I'd like that." The man followed the princess through the castle and up the stairs to her chambers. On they way they passed Lord Neron's daughters. They smiled and were friendly, but something in the way they looked seemed different. As he thought more on it, it was more of how they looked at Elena. Little did the king know was that Lord Neron had told them of the princess' revelation.

By the time they reached the princess' chambers, David had finished the drink. Needless to say he enjoyed it, but it also helped to warm his insides. David began feeling the warm growing within him again. The sadness and anger seemed to melt away. Looking at Elena, he wondered if she was causing it.

She smiled and looked at him and grinned. "Can I get you any more? Maybe some soup? The kitchen made a tasty hare soup." She grinned and helped him inside her room and moved the now empty mug to the side and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close grinning. Looking into his eyes, she stroked his back and looked into his eyes. She sighed gently wanting to please him, but she wanted to do whatever he wanted or needed her to do.

She stepped around him and closed the door waiting for his response.

David smiled. Elena had always been kind and welcoming to him despite their difference in social status, but she seemed even more so tonight. However, he had some dried food packed away in his jacket so he had that on the way back, so he wasn't hungry. "Thank you, but I just think I need to warm up now."

The man walked over to the fireplace and set in a few logs. It seemed the servants stocked up each of the rooms because there was a much larger supply this night than the last. Once the logs were set, David removed his large fur coat and draped it over a chair. The radiating heat of the fire on his clothes felt good. And when around Elena, his worries seemed to melt away like ice. He was just sure to ignore the journal resting on the small table near the chair.

"The storm has gotten worse out there. It makes me happy you are here princess. I can't remember the last time I slept as well as last night keeping warm with you." The man smiled.

"I know, I was getting worried for you." She walked forward to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. She stroked his chest and then nuzzled his head and sighed softly when he settled in front of the fire place. She grinned and stroked his hair and kissed his temple and watched him.

"I am here again to keep you warm, m'lord." She kissed his ear and nibbled it gently and stroked down his shirt and down into his pants stroking where the belt of his pants laid and she nuzzled him.

Soon the fire began warming the room. But David's body began to heat up from Elena. When she kissed his ear, his hands went to her waist. He held her close as she felt her hands move lower. David knew he had a wife, but he also knew she had passed away. Was is right to be doing this? The question nagged at him for a short while when he realized something. If he had died, he'd have wanted his wife to be happy with a new man. Although he knew nothing of his wife, he had a feeling she'd want the same.

The man leaned in and kissed the princess. He then picked up her light body and slowly walked her toward the bed as they kissed. Soon she was on her knees on the mattress, but it made her face level with his. David's hands gently rubbed around her hips and then back to her perfectly formed ass. He massaged the rounded cheeks and soon felt his manhood rise as their kiss deepened.

She smiled and then looked at him. She returned his kiss and giggled as she was picked up. She kneeled on the bed and held his face and continued to kiss him. She arched her hips and moaned and shut her eyes as she continued to kiss him deeply. As one hand cradled his head, one hand slipped down into his pants and began to slowly and gently stroke his hardening member.

She groaned and panted feeling herself grow aroused. She moved in closer to him and continued to kiss hearing the snow storm wail outside.

David could feel his lust rising so fast. His heart beat wildly and his manhood quickly reached full size. He took his hands off her ass and brought them to the waist of his pants. Pulling them down to his knees, he felt his manhood spring upward, the tip wet with precum. David's hands guided the princess onto her back as he hiked up her dress to expose her smooth legs. Soon even her womanhood was exposed and that was exactly what he needed.

Grabbing her thighs, he pulled her legs around his waist. The head of his cock rubbed up her inner thigh before the tip touched her tight pink entrance. He remembered the night before and it caused his manhood to spurt precum. David moaned and held her hips, pushing his thick shaft deep into her. He was filled with so much lust he didn't have time to remove clothes, he needed her now.

She panted softly and then groaned feeling him push her back against the bed. She looked at him as he moved her thighs apart. She moaned and blushed feeling him press into her. She knew his want for her was great, as was her for him. She gasped as he took her. She held him close and wrapped her legs tighter around him. Holding him close, she moaned his name and shut her eyes as he began to fuck her.

"Oh yes."

David began thrusting. His swollen cock pistoned in and out of the princess, just like the night before. But tonight, he would do something different. As they both heard his full balls slapping against her ass, he leaned down and kissed her lips. In this position she was pinned rather firmly against the bed. It wasn't done in an act of control but because he wanted to feel her as closely as possible. However, as they kiss, he didn't slow his pace at all, loving the feeling of the tip of his cock pressing against her womb.

She moaned and kissed him back. She loved feeling him press her down against the bed. She rolled her eyes in pleasure. She panted and moaned and stretched out more below him giving him her whole body to conquer slowly begging him in the kiss for more. She groaned gently and panted shivering softly.

Having sex with their clothes on felt so new to David. It was done out of haste, but now he wanted her whole body. She was a vision in her natural form so he craved to see it again. Breaking the kiss, he leaned up and brought his hands to the part of her dress over her chest. His strong hands gripped the fabric and tore it off of her light-skinned body to expose her breasts. He left the dress in shambles, loving seeing her in her natural form. The sight only made him breath heavier and thrust faster into her. He could feel his balls swollen heavy with desire and knew there would be a copious amount of cum for the princess.

She gasped as he ripped open the dress. She looked up at him her eyes wide but she began to laugh and blush. "I hope my elf hosts will not mind the torn dress." She giggled a bit and then moaned rolling her eyes and nibbled at his neck pulling him down loving this rough side of him moaning to him.

Back
Top Bottom