Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt For The Lost King (With DaveTheHuman)

Her room was nice and warm from the fire, lately the nights had been cold so the servants had been leaving extra logs in the rooms. David sat on the edge of her bed and listened about the human kingdom. It seemed things had become as bad as the elves said, David had wished it wasn't true but Elena had confirmed it.

When David was handed the book, he opened it and saw countless pages of writing. His mind almost let a question slip free as he stared at the book, but it came back to him quick enough. "Prove yourself to the elves? What do you mean?" David held the leather-bound book in his hands as he looked at the princess. Was she here on diplomatic matters? It certainly would explain Lord Lenson's speech.

Regardless, he was happy to be given the book. If it helped him regain his memories he would be forever grateful, but to learn of his own people would be satisfying in itself. David was thankful that the amnesia had not taken his ability to read and write. However it was strange that he had to experiment to see which hand he wrote with, but after that he was able to write away. During his first week in the castle, Lord Lenson asked him to close his eyes and write his name. Unfortunately he didn't subconsciously write his identity. However it was worth a try.

Elena sighed as she came to the bed and sat next to him and laid back and ran her hands through her hair and then looked at the ceiling. She swallowed. "I asked them about who I was looking for. The man that book is about." She motioned to the book. "They are keeping something from me, and Lord Lenson..." She groaned and leaned up and then rubbed her face. "I feel that once I prove that I am not here to hurt the king, or to take him to my father to finish the job, they will tell me where he is. I feel he is alive. I know it. I also think the elves know where, but they won't tell me because they are protecting him." She leaned against the man and sighed.

"Not that I am in a hurry anyway. Traveling in the snow is a hazard even for healthy travelers." She said taking in the smell of the man. But she wasn't being entirely honest with him. She then looked at him and canted her head and frowned. "How long did you say you have been here?"

The princess was clearly determined to find the last king, unfortunately David knew he was of no help. However he found it hard to believe that the elves would hide anything. Maybe they had their reasons, but he didn't think of his hosts as being deceitful. They always seemed so kind and open with him. After all they had been housing a stranger for nearly two years.

"If you're right, I'm sure Lord Lenson will give you all the information you need. He and his family are very kind. I can't see why they would lie to you."

He turned to look down at the princess. She looked lovely with her dark hair tumbled all over the comforter. If she was betrothed or married, that man was lucky beyond belief. But he snapped out of such thoughts when she continued. "Two full years once the spring comes." The thought made him long for his memories. The elves were very good to him, but he didn't think it was good for him knowing nothing of his past. What if he had family or friends who missed him? "Alya jokes that I'm a one year old since my oldest memories are from then. But I don't know of one year olds who trim their beards." It made him smile, it was a good way to mask his sadness and frustration.

"No, but if they were protecting someone, they would lie to me, especially if they thought I meant this kind man harm." She looked at him and smiled gently. Elena thought it was odd that this man was here the same time the king was sent away. She leaned back and thought. She looked up and then moved to him and rubbed his back and grinned.

"David, do you have any maiden who you are currently wooing here?" She asked as she leaned up and rubbed his back gently thinking herself bold for the first time in her life and deciding that she should finally go through with it. She moved closer to him and began to gently message his shoulders gently and rub down his arms getting a feel for his strong muscles and back and looked at him and grinned.

What she said made sense, however he couldn't get past the idea of Lord Lenson and his family lying. When the princess rubbed his back, his thoughts slipped away from such matters. In his young memories he had never known a woman. The thoughts and urges were natural, but backed by no known experiences. For a while he thought he had a woman in his life before all this. However, Lord Lenson said no town was searching for a missing man so he assumed it was not true. In fact he had given up hope on it long ago.

So when she asked her question, he could say with ease "No, there is no maiden I have been wooing." The man considered his host's daughters off-limits despite their beauty and Arya seemed to avoid him most of the time. However those things did not bother him. But with the princess looking so beautiful right beside him with her hands massaging his muscles, he felt any restriction would be torture.

Turning back to look at her, he saw her grin and knew she was feeling exactly how he was. At that point he decided to do what felt natural to him despite not knowing of any past experience. The man leaned in toward the blue-eyed woman and kissed her. Princess or not, he felt an attraction from the moment he saw her and it couldn't be denied. Since she was somewhat behind him, he put a large hand on her thigh holding gently as they kissed.

She smiled when he said that there was no beautiful elf that had gotten to him before her. She had watched him with the daughters and with Arya and had assumed that there could be a possibility that maybe he had been promised to one of them. But as David spoke the words, Elena felt a stress, lift off her shoulders. Maybe she could indulge in herself tonight. After all, since she got here, haven't the elves been saying it's not her place to repay what her father stole from the old king?

She smiled watching him. She held him close as he leaned close. Even though she never had any suitors herself, she felt what happened so natural. Shutting her eyes, she moved her lips against the other man's and returned his kiss. She felt his hand on her thigh, and sighed gently. She moved slowly and fluidly until she was around in front. Once she was straddling his lap, she sat down and held his face in her hands continuing the kiss.

In her religion, love was not wrong and was to be shown in any way your heart told you to. She sighed softly again and kissed his neck and then smiled to him.

"David, I have never felt this way about another man." She whispered. Slowly, as if her body were possessed by another spirit, she stood up and began to slowly strip before him. Slowly offering herself up to the man before her.

Feeling her reciprocate the kiss, David's heart beat quickly. His excitement grew throughout his body and it was growing fast. Once she straddled his lap he could feel his manhood swelling and lengthening. He remembered the first time he masturbated over a week after coming to the castle. At first it was clunky but he soon realized he wasn't using his natural hand. Despite writing with his right, he stroked himself with his left. Needless to say, the feeling of Elena on his lap was far better than what his hand had to offer.

He enjoyed their closeness and soon heard her whisper. He smiled hearing the words and knew he felt the same, so he said "You are an incredible woman Elena." David then watched her undress, growing more and more excited as he soft skin was revealed. Soon his manhood had reached its full length and was tenting his elvish pants. Looking at her in her natural beauty, he pulled his long shirt over his head to expose his muscular chest. Here and there were scars, things he figured he'd accumulated from labors. When he removed his pants, he felt much better. His swollen manhood sprung upwards, thick and long with a swollen head. Between his legs his balls hung heavily, having been neglected the touch of a woman in at least nearly two years.

"No I am really not, you just don't remember knowing many women." She teased as she stood there naked before him. She was pale. Not in a beautiful alabaster way that the elves were, but in a simple way that humans without sunshine were. Her nipples were stiff in the cold room into little pink towers on generous pale globes. She smiled watching him undress before her.

Kneeling before him, she kissed each and every scar that he showed. She then worked her way down and kissed along his member before she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck him down. She moaned as she moved down onto him. She sucked and ran her tongue along the impressive girth and moved her head back up. She continued this motion, each time going down further and further.

David smiled realizing his comment didn't have much comparison, but the truth remained that he found her to be amazing. And with her standing naked before him, his mind became even more set. His heart beat rapidly with the expectation that this wouldn't be his first time yet it felt like it was. The sight of her caused his manhood to throb and swell even more.

Her kisses were as soft as one could imagine but the kissed up his shaft made his toes curl in pleasure. A deep moan escape him when she took the most sensitive part of his body and massaged it in her mouth. His large hands gripped the sheets of the bed as waves of pleasure crashed through him. David became lost in the pleasure, sitting there and feeling like the most important man in the world. She made him feel like a king. Eventually his hand reached up and brushed her hair onto one shoulder, watching his manhood disappear into her soft lips. Then both of his hands went to the back of her head, holding her yet letting her keep the pace. It felt natural to him and only made his cock throb harder.

She smiled bracing her hands on his thighs. She heard his groans and they made her smile. This was the first time she had ever done this and the smell of his musk was driving her wild. She wanted to bathe in the smell of him. He was so strong, handsome, and so full of life. When he touched her hair and moved it, her heart leapt up into her throat. He wanted to watch her. Looking up to him with her blue eyes, she winked to him as she began to speed up groaning again.

She sucked harder and faster by the time he was putting his hands on her head. She shut her eyes. She was both comforted and taken in by that simple move. He wanted her to finish. She had no intention of pulling away, but he was so gentle with her. So gentle and caring. She stroked his muscled thigh in much the same manner as she would a prized stallion.

He smiled seeing her eyes. They were as blue as the stained-glass windows the elves had in select areas of the castle. She was an amazing sight to behold and the fact that she was so selflessly pleasuring him meant the world to the man. He moaned and looked back into her beautiful eyes with his green ones, but eventually the pleasure grew too strong. He had to arch his back. Muscles all over his body tensed as he felt his orgasm rise. But he fought it back briefly, knowing the next wave would be stronger.

Feeling her small hands stroking his thigh helped to calm him a brief while. It was as if her gentleness was helping to tame the beast inside. He looked into her eyes, lust overflowing in him. His manhood swelled and throbbed in her mouth while his balls hung heavily with thick cream. When she picked up the pace and sucked harder, his grip tightened on her silky black hair. Her tender care was manipulating him a great deal. He moaned louder and felt his large muscles begin tensing throughout his body. He tried fighting it to hold on, but her care pushed him over the edge.

Gripping her dark hair, his enter body tensed and flexed as hot creme erupted out of his cock. His moans filled the room as he shook in intense pleasure. Rope after rope of hot seed jetted out of him, but he had so much more for the beautiful princess.

She drank down all of what he had. She groaned and purred. Her nails dug into his thighs not letting him pull away or push her away. She continued to drink every thick jet he had. She groaned and moaned and finally when he finished, she pulled back and sucked him clean and rested her head on his thigh and looked up at him and smiled gently. She stroked up his leg and just sat there wondering what he would want next.

Getting up, she crawled into bed and watched him laying on her side to better observe him, she chuckled softly and blushed biting her lip.

The orgasm had left David in a daze. The way she sucked his manhood from start to finish and even cleaning him off made his whole body feel incredible. And despite having just emptied a very large load of cum, he wanted more of her. His cock continued to point upward toward the ceiling as his shaft remained slick with her saliva.

David turned and looked at her laying on the bed, completely naked, wearing nothing but a blush. He smiled at her and crawled over curiously asking "What's so funny?" After asking the question, he moved on top of her, keeping himself supported by his arms as legs. David then playfully kissed her neck up to her jaw line and then down toward her breasts.

Between his legs, his balls were quickly filling with cum. With so long without the attention of a woman, they wanted to be ready to go again, and given the attraction he had for her, he was ready in no time. David's manhood began to throb, indicating it needed her. But his mind was also addicted.

His kisses teased around her nipples as his large body hovered over hers.

"I don't know. My upbringing tells me I should be ashamed, but this feels like the most natural thing in the world." She sighed and stroked his face as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She stroked his hair gently. She gently closed her eyes savoring the feel of his beard as it moved up along her jaw then down towards her breasts. She sighed and shifted. Elena was so aroused and ready. Between her legs she had painstakingly kept herself well groomed.

She moaned as he kissed around her nipples. She stroked along his back gently raking her nails up his back and sighed softly. She arched her hips up letting him feel her want and need.

David did not know of any upbringing that shamed sex, the elves had a different perspective toward it. So he was unable to say anything but he definitely felt like it was the most natural thing in the world. The man had to be taught many things by the elves including gardening, but something inside said this was something he needed no instruction for.

He felt her arch up toward him. Heat was pouring off her body just like his. His heart beat faster as he finally kissed one of her nipples before sucking lightly on it. A hand stopped supporting him and went between her smooth legs. He slowly rubbed her inner thigh, moving closer and closer to her womanhood. Before long he was stroking slowly up her wet lips with two fingers. He repeated that, keeping slow and feeling her natural body heat. It was having a strong effect on him as well, making his thick cock twitch and throb repeatedly.

As he rubbed her slowly, his lips went to her neck and kissed, mixing in the soft teasing bite. But his desires were clouding his mind. He was teasing himself as much as her. Soon, his hands went to her smooth thighs, pulling them apart as his body went between. He gripped the shaft of his manhood and rubbed his swollen head up and down her pussy.

She felt his hands on her and shut her eyes. Moaning, she rolled her eyes up. The more he stroked her, the more she became wet and aroused. She arched her hips up in rhythm to him.

"Hmm, m'lord, I want you. I want you so bad." She groaned softly to him as she held his head to her neck gasping softly. When he bit her she gasped. Fuck, yes, that was what she wanted. More bites, more of his playfulness. Spreading her thighs at his beconing, she watched him like a huntress. She sighed feeling the velvety head of his cock press against the sensitive lips of her pussy.

"I am ready for you." She whispered holding him and watched him closely.

David smiled when she called him "m'lord." She was a princess and he was likely a farmer, but she certainly made him feel of noble blood. One thing was certainly regardless of social position, he wanted her and she wanted him. As he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her smooth entrance, that fact could not be denied any longer.

Hearing her desire verbalized, he knew it was time. His hand continued to hold his shaft and he pressed inward. Her walls felt tight around him so he stayed slow. Moving deeper and deeper, the sensations made his toes curl and muscles tense. As far as he was concerned he had never known pleasure like this before. However it felt as natural as breathing. It took time, but the man slid his thick cock fully into the princess, only stopping when his engorged balls were seated firmly against her ass cheeks.

She moaned leaning her head back. He felt so good sliding in. Her walls tightly clutched around him as he moved tighter and tighter. But it was as if they were built for each other. She moaned and held him closer. She panted watching him. Elena watched him and moaned softly. When he was seated deep in her and against her cervical wall, she wrapped her legs around his waist and she looked at him.

"Ohh fuck, you are built like a horse." She blushed looking at him. She leaned forward and kissed him slowly and very passionately.

He smiled hearing her comment, although he wasn't able to call a true meaning for it. However, her tone indicated it was a compliment, so he was happy. As they kissed, his hands held her sides. The feeling of his manhood buried deep inside of her felt like heaven, but he needed to move soon. When the kiss broke, he kept hold of her hips and began pumping. David's breathing picked up and he slowly kept the pace growing faster.

After a while, he reached up palming her breasts with his large hands. He was quickly becoming addicted to her body as he felt his heart racing like before. But his pleasure was growing to fast. Quickly pulling out did the trick though as he was able to regain himself. The man then lifted up the small princess and brought her onto her hands and knees. Brushing her hair over to one shoulder, he held her ass cheeks and mounted her from behind. Sliding back into her made it feel like he was able to breath again. And soon his pace became rapid.

She moaned and dug her nails into his back and moaned to him. She watched his face, the way it changed. She smiled loving the way he panted and breathed. The way his rough hands felt on her delicate breasts felt amazing. She moaned writhing under him as he moved. She arched her hips up and squeezed her muscles as he pushed in. She panted and shut her eyes trembling. She gasped as he pulled out and flipped her over. She was not sure what he was doing, but when he resumed, she gasped and laughed softly.

"Is this way better for you, m'lord?" She said around her pants. She chuckled and shivered. She looked at him over her shoulder. At least he moved her hair over her shoulder that she thought was a nice touch. She braced herself on her hands biting her lip moaning and then panted softly.

David smiled, he wasn't sure what it was but keeping positions changing made things so much better. It also helped the sexually deprived man from emptying too early. After all it had been at least two years since he last felt the touch of a woman.

"Mmm much better." He held onto her hips, pumping faster into the princess. After a while, he leaned forward and reached beneath her to cup her breasts. He was able to fully squeeze and massage them now as his manhood pistoned in and out of her. Continuing to play with them, David could feel his swollen balls slapping against her clit. The man was in heaven as the pace continued to rise. He was able to feel so deep in her from this angle, the thick head of his cock entering new depths.

He moaned deeply over her shoulder, his heart rate rising and waves of pleasure traveling throughout his body. Her body was paradise as he leaned down to her neck and playfully bit into where it met her shoulder.

She panted and shut her eyes as he began to take her from behind. She hadn't been fucked by a lot of men. Just one other man, and he was a traveling gypsy, who she thought she had cared about, but not like the man before her. But if she had to imagine how a king made love, because she loved to think that this was more than fucking, this was so much more raw and deep than that, this was how a king would make love.

She gasped and just felt the way how he came over and conquered her body. She gasped and screamed in full pleasure as he bit her neck. Her whole body clenched down on him. She loved the feel of his bite on her neck.

When he bit her neck, he knew she felt it. Her whole body seemed to tense, even her womanhood around his shaft. The sensation sent shivers down his spine and made his testicles tense as well. The man was having a hard time holding back because of how amazing her body felt and his long drought. His hands went from her breasts to her waist, holding her firmly as he continued to thrust into her. Soon his tensions began to reach the point of no return. Something inside of him made him need to fill her womb. It was something in the back of his head urging him to do it.

When the time came, he could feel nearly every muscle in his body clenching. He instinctively rammed full length in her, ready to pump load after load of hot seed into his womb. But he fought his instinct with every ounce of willpower he had. Pulling out quickly, jet after jet of cum shot onto her ass, pussy lips, and the back of her thighs. He moaned loudly, feeling breathless from the act. But he continued to hold her small body firmly.

Elena continued to pant and moan as he built up speed. When he neared his peak, she could feel it. Something in her hummed with anticipation. She gasped at the sheer force he exerted. She grunted and groaned gripping the pillow as he slammed into her. With the velocity of how he was ramming into her, she was sure he was going to fill her with his seed. She panted softly. She moaned softly to him. "Yes, m'lord...yes..." She groaned around gasps.

Then the surprise happened. He jerked out of her clenching cave and came all over her. She turned around to see if he was alright, or if someone walked in on them. Seeing no one, she sighed and was about to roll over and ask him if he was alright, but he still held her hips tightly.

"Ummm, are you alright?" She asked trying to look at him best she could over her shoulder. She was still panting for air from the work out. But she needed to know if he was alright.

David was breathing heavily after the strong orgasm which left him winded. It was a huge struggle pulling out of her but his mind was torn between the decision. Part of him needed to empty into her for whatever reason he couldn't explain, but the other said to pull out to prevent her from getting pregnant. The man still felt like a king for having her body, but he now wished he had emptied into her.

Hearing her question, he knew she was wondering why. He nodded "... I'm fine... I'm sorry I just didn't want to risk getting you pregnant." After all he had just met her and she was a princess while he was likely a peasant. However many times she called him a lord wouldn't change that. Coming out of his daze, he remembered to let go of her hips.

David soon fell down on the bed, his heart still pounding fast. Between his legs his manhood was wet with her arousal and a thick glob of cum rested on his tip. To assure her that he was fine and didn't pull out because of anything she did, he reached over to her and pulled her close against his chest. It seemed she really wanted his cum in her and he wanted the same, he just made the wrong decision.

Back
Top Bottom