Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Horrors

Million

Full Moon
So, it's been... what, half a year now? Half a year where I've been drifting in and out of nightmares... Dreaming about one I met here on Blue Moon a while ago.

The dreams usually are about me being alone, scared and lonely. Going through a dark woods on the search for the end of it. Looking around every tree and behind every stone to find the way out of the scary place.
But as the dreams drags on, it only gets darker and darker, and eventually I scream out in a cry for help. Then I see a woman, often in the shape of a black fox, but mostly as the woman. A woman I have seen many times before, a woman which makes me heart jump in the very thought about her.

She approaches me and embraces me in a hug. Knowing its a dream, the whole feeling of feeling her close to me is like a dagger in the heart, but there and then, it's the most fantastic feeling in the world. Soon, she takes my hand, leads me directly out of the woods which didn't seem that scary to begin with. She leads me through large cities late at night, early in the mornings, and we go exploring many different places together. Some crowded, others lonely. We spend evenings having dinner together, mornings fooling around in hotels, days on the beach and in the nights, we spend laying on our backs as we go stargazing. I am in love with her, and she's in love with me. My heart beats only for her, and hers for mine. Looking up at the stars, I can see her father looking down at me. A stern look in his face at first, but one that suddenly embraces me in a way no other person could and gives me an approving nod, almost as if he beckons me to kiss her. And doing so, I feel all the right things. Knowing this is the person I want to spend the rest of my days with.
We get an own house together and we get pets. Oh, how many pets we get~ Every morning is a blessing to me as I get to wake up next to her, or see her in my living room. She catches me looking at her, and I swear, those three seconds I spent looking into her eyes, I saw everything I have ever dreamed of...

So you might ask... why do I call this a nightmare?
Well... It's because not even two weeks after we broke up, she decided to have that life with someone else...

Back
Top Bottom