Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trainer x Pokemon! (F x M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
kah2mf.jpg

Hey guys!

First and foremost, I apologize that this post is very bare bones. Hopefully, you won't see this as one of those short one-line roleplay requests, because it is not. I am looking for a literate, detailed roleplayer who is willing to play as a GM for our roleplay. In this case, I do expect some meat and details in each reply, and will try my best to do the same. Generally, I look for 2-5 meaty paragraphs per post, and will do the same.

I generally like to have my trainer be quite innocent, and therefore will be a sub throughout the earlier smut encounters. Yet as our roleplay progresses, she'll take on more dominant traits and even initiate the smut scenes in some cases. I'd say that I'm looking for a corruption roleplay, but that sounds a little too dark for a pokemon roleplay!

Often times, my pokemon roleplays will start with the trainer going into the wild to catch pokemon, who actually end up 'catching' her. As the trainer discovers the smut world of pokemon, she finds herself getting involved in underground "pokeperformer shows." Although that is just a summary of what types of pokemon roleplays have worked so far, I am open to ideas!

Anyways, drop me a PM, and label your subject as "Noivern always loses" so that I know you've read through all this! More than that, convince me to play with you! (So, more than just "Hi, I'm so and so, and I'm interested in your roleplay. Can you roleplay as this girl?") Share with me some delicious ideas! Have a RP post that you're proud of and want to show off? Then send me a link or copy! Do you have a general idea of how the plot will carry, be it in terms of smut or plot? Share it with me as well! Or, dare I suggest, ask me a question for clarification! I get a decent amount of PM's every time I bump this, so convince me that you're that special candidate that can really help train my trainers! Although there's no correlation between length and quality, I do tend to pick the partners that provide more information in their initial post to me. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Oh, and be sure to pick your preferred trainer! Remember to press 'enter' if you get an error viewing the images!

Alex
Alex in yellow
Alex in white
Vera
Mei

Need some inspiration? Check out some of the links below! All links below are NSFW. You have been warned!

Salamence's Dragon Pulse
Gengbang
Strength in numbers
He's making a muk-ery of me!
And this little piggie went...
Slippery slope
Goooooodra!
Hyp-yes! (Vera)
Is Hypno the trainer here?
When Misty has an 'eye' for Hypno
Spider?!
If you can write detailed, unique cocks, I will love you!
Every Nidoking needs a Nidoqueen
Caught a legendary!
Use lick!
Squished like an insect
Warm kisses
Warm c***s
My "little" pony-ta
Who Needs a Daycare?! Not me!
Lucario!
Darkrai's Nightmares
MEGA-evolve!
Tenta-too-cruel!