Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster Mansion (Peridot-Kitsune + SmokyKisses)

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
A chilly autumn wind swept over Cleo, bringing a shiver to the young woman as she walked home from the grocery store one Sunday evening. Her bags contained a few vegetables and canned foods — nothing special, but for a girl living in a small apartment and trying to save for college, every penny mattered. She always missed home-cooked meals made by her parents, but having moved out on her own filled her with a bit of pride, even if it wasn't an easy and comfortable life.

The strong breeze whipped about Cleo's shoulder-length brown hair, and continued to make her shiver through her beige sweater and blue jeans. She was a slender girl, a touch on the shorter side, but with a cute face that usually bore cheer and mirth. Now though, all she felt was the desire to get home and make some warm soup before she caught a cold. At least there were few people out and about tonight, and even fewer cars to make her stop and wait.

Maria stood atop one of the many roof tops that littered the town, her raven black hair bumping gently on her back as the wind blew against her braid, bangs framing her pale face with piercing blue eyes gazing out along the street Cleo was walking on. It wasn't the first time the elegant woman had watched the plainer looking girl, she had even followed her home on a few occasions but after nearly a month of watching she had decided to approach the girl.

With cat-like grace Maria landed in the alleyway a short distance infront of Cleo. Stepping out into the street she headed towards the girl stopping short infront of her. "Stop" she spoke raising a delicate hand, a compulsion to obey Maria would strike Cleo like a hammer as the inhumanly beautiful woman directed her fierce gaze onto her "Hello Cleo, My name is Maria Buveur De Sang but you may call me Lady Maria..." she paused waiting for Cleo to acknowledge her name before continuing "I saw you sometime ago as I was driven past you and something about you captured my interest" Maria's words were like honey sweet to the ears, she radiated an aura that made you want her attention.

Maria stepped closer to Cleo and the first thing she would notice would be the scent of honeysuckle that carried with her. Taking the girls chin and tilting her head to meet her eyes fully Maria exuded her full hypnotic power "I think you should leave the bag behind and come back to my home. Don't you?" She asked sweetly letting her full presence wash over Cleo. Maria could see the spark inside her that made her so interesting and up close it was taking all of her willpower not to indulge herself right then and there.

Cleo's mind had started to wander, and she didn't even notice someone step out in front of her. The moment the woman spoke, her attention focused entirely on the voice, like a stern cry waking her from a deep sleep. The woman before her was beautiful, strangely alluring — Cleo had never seen such a lovely lady before in her life. Something about her kept Cleo's eyes on the woman, not even glancing away as she would if a normal stranger approached her. "Lady Maria?" she said, a hint of confusion in her voice. The elegant and beautiful woman had such an elegant and beautiful name...

The woman drew closer, and Cleo immediately began to blush as the sweet smell of what must have been perfume wafted into her nostrils. She didn't even flinch as Maria tilted her head up, until Cleo was staring into those deep, beautiful blue eyes like she was gazing into Maria's very soul. Some small part of her still wanted soup, but she was far more interested in Lady Maria. "O-of course," Cleo said, nervous but without any apparent fear in her voice. "Where do you live, Lady Maria?"

Maria paused a moment at the question, a playful smile crossing her lips "Come. I shall show you" her accent was foreign and a little hard to place, she sounded like she had little pieces of many accents merged into one which only added to the strange womans appeal. Moving with the grace of a predator Maria lead the transfixed Cleo towards a black limousine the door opening on the pairs approach. Not too long after entering the vehicle Cleo would feel the hypnotic haze raise like fog from her mind and now she sat across from Maria noticing maybe for the first time the finery of her clothing. Maria wore a deep red vest over a white blouse, her seemingly sculpted cleavage exposed with some buttons undone, the womans toned legs coated by an expensive looking black suit pants.

Sitting silently Maria's piercing gaze seemed to covet Cleos body and when she finally spoke it was a much softer voice, lacking the compulsion to obey as the Vampiress dropped her aura of command "You are more beautiful in person, though even on that day I saw potential..." she let the last word drop off with no intention of explaining and any questioning she would wave away. The limo was driving into the wealthier part of town, clearly where this pale woman lived and as the car pulled up to the largest manor the gates opened automatically. A pleased smile crossed her lips as she lead Cleo out of the car "Dinner will be just you and I my guests can be somewhat excitable around new people... you are free to wander but I must ask that you do not leave" she turned once again catching the young girls chin, this time leaning in closer more intimately as the same feeling to obey washed over Cleo "Please I would so love if you stayed" the ruby lips tantalizing inches from Cleos own the desire to reach just that little bit forward to kiss the pale woman would be nearly over powering and Maria was curious if the girl could resist her Vampiric charm.

Cleo obediently followed the strange but alluring woman to her limosune. Climbing inside, Cleo started to doubt her decision now. Part of her still wanted to accompany this woman, but another part of her felt like it was a terrible idea. She didn't know this Maria, and even if she was very beautiful and provocatively-dressed, why should she go along with Maria? The way she spoke of Cleo's beauty...perhaps it was best if she didn't stick around with Maria.

But once they arrived at the manor where Maria lived and Cleo got out of the car, Maria's eyes met hers once again, and just how beautiful Lady Maria was struck Cleo once more. A wide smile spread over her face as the Lady spoke, with Cleo nodding slowly in response to her commands. Her curiosity was piqued by the mention of Maria's "guests", but she would do as the Lady asked. "Y-yes...I'll stay, Lady Maria." Maria had leaned in so close that Cleo could barely help herself — and it seemed so obvious what the Lady wanted. Cleo leaned forward, and with closed eyes gave Maria a light smooch. Her heart fluttered, and another part of her mind flared with its own desires. Not even for a second did Cleo now think that there was anything wrong or unusual about the beautiful, lovely Lady Maria before her.

The kiss lasted but a brief moment but a smile spread across her lips, still holding Cleos jaw she gave a tender stroke of her thumb while her blue eyes flared with desire. "Humans are so delicious" Maria said running her tongue across the spot that their lips had most met, taking the hypnotized girls hand she lead her into the large manor. The manor was luxurious to say the least, halls stretched far off to the east and west and open the door opening the first sight Cleo would see would be a grand staircase.

"I am afraid the grand tour will have to wait. Now I am famished I would ever so love if you would have dinner with me" She knew the answer before she had asked the question and in no time she was leading Cleo once again, holding the girls hand Maria would feel cold to the touch despite her lips burning with life. The pair stopped at a door and Maria pushed it open gesturing for Cleo to enter, once inside Maria locked the door behind them "I am so very glad you joined me I had grown tired of feeding on what we had here" The vampiric charm dropped and Cleos mind was no longer clouded, the elegant woman turned to face her but instead of the soft smile that had adorned her face from the moment they had met instead it was replaced with a predatory grin showing off inhuman fangs that pressed to her ruby lips "Struggle" is all she said as she pounced on Cleo moving almost too fast for the girl to see.

Maria quickly pinned Cleo to the four poster bed that dominated the center of the room the size of Cleos apartment. A single hand pressed into the center of her chest, it felt as immovable as an iron bar and it was clear that Maria was not human.

Had Cleo not been entranced by Maria's spell, her wariness would have spiked at the mention of "humans". But all she could think about was doing what Maria asked of her, and just how beautiful Lady Maria was. With a smile, feeling almost proud of herself for how good she tasted, Cleo allowed Maria to lead her into the manor.

Despite Maria's mention of dinner, the room she led Cleo to seemed to be a bedroom. Not that Cleo minded the thought of dining in bed — if Maria was this wealthy, surely she could do whatever she wanted. Maria locked the door, and as she spoke, it seemed like a haze lifted from Cleo's mind. She suddenly heard herself in her own mind asking how she had been so stupid to follow a strange woman to her bedroom, and turned to Maria to protest what was going on.

But Maria was different. Not the peaceful lady she seemed at first, but...horrifying. Fierce. Inhuman. And perhaps literally so, when Cleo noticed the fangs she bore. Even if she hadn't been too stunned by the sight to act, she would have never been able to make a move before Maria pounced on her, pinning her onto the bed. "L-let go!" Cleo cried out, trying to sound brave but only betraying just how terrified she was. "Please, let me...ungh!" She almost asked herself how Maria could hold her down so easily, but given the fangs, Cleo began to realize with a growing terror that she might have very well stumbled into her doom.

Maria sat atop Cleo, the humans fear perfuming the air, "You seemed so eager not even a minute ago" she purred playfully. The vampiress leaned down allowing her sharp fangs to graze against her neck "You're so afraid, you think I'll drain your blood" she said with a slightly annoyed tone as though Cleo being afraid was an offense to her "We only draw blood when we convert one into our family... we drink something breast milk in reality, much healthier" Maria looked into the fearful girls eyes "If I wanted you dead you'd be dead but..." she drew her hand up the delicate nails shifting into vicious claws and she swipes up Cleos torso.

The girl might think herself dead with a swipe like that but instead her beige sweater was ripped open along with her shirt and bra leaving exposed the slender girls pert breasts. "I can smell your milk" she said with a gulp her face contorted with terrible hunger. Raising her wrist once more in what might look like a ready strike at Cleo but turned into Maria sinking her fangs into her own wrist, blood coating her lips as a few drops spilled onto Cleos stomach "It's there but you need a little hand" muttering some inhuman words Cleo would feel a warm begin to grow in her chest and perhaps to her surprise she would notice her breasts begin to swell as the pleasant warmth turned into an uncomfortable heat that would only cease with Maria's touch.

The vampiress looked down at her handiwork, Cleos breasts doubling in size "Body modification was never my strong suite but you take to it so well... I knew there was something special about you" her tone was in slight awe of Cleo as she took a nipple between thumb and finger squeezing it till a bead of milk formed at the top "but the things I could do to your mind, broken like a twig if I so desired or put into a state of permanent heat fucking yourself to death" her words seemed to ring with experience implying it would not be the first girl she had done something similar too. "Are you still afraid?" The sudden question followed by a firm squeeze to the milky breasts causing them to spill the fluids down them. Maria had since shifted allowing Cleo the possibility of slipping away from her.

Cleo couldn't have guessed that what Maria was was a vampire, but for a moment, she felt no small measure of relief to learn that Maria didn't intend to feed on her blood. Her eyes grew wide when Maria voiced her true hunger: her breast milk. But Cleo didn't lactate, she'd never had children, she wasn't even particularly well-endowed.

Any thoughts of pointing this out vanished when Maria's transformed nails tore open her sweater and shirt, with a remarkable amount of finesse given that her claws didn't scratch Maria's skin. As the vampiress began her chant, Cleo gasped at the strange feeling in her breasts. She could feel them grow, feel them swell with bounty, a sensation that was almost pleasurable. She didn't want to look, but her eyes couldn't draw themselves away from her swollen tits, soon doubled in size. With the pinch to her nipple, Cleo winced — it felt strangely good, and to her shock, milk did dribble out of her nipple. Maria's magic had indeed made her start lactating.

Between the threats of breaking her mind and the feeling that she would soon be used for this creature's perverse hunger, Cleo felt paralyzed with fear. If she resisted, Maria could very well carry out her threat. A sudden squeeze produced a surprising flow of milk from Cleo's nipple, along with a gasp mostly of surprise but with a hint of unwanted pleasure. The thought of trying to escape her situation, given the power of the creature before her and the warning she had given, didn't even cross Cleo's mind. As little as she wished to let this monster have her way with her, Cleo was too terrified to fight back.

"The last girl took the first opportunity to try and flee, what a chase that was" she gave a wistful sigh as she twisted Cleos nipple the milk flowing out of it "Human minds are such open books it's amusing how your need for pleasure is such a driving force" her eyes flared with hunger at the glistening milk dribbling down Cleos soft chest "But I guess that isn't so different from my kind" drawing a line of milk along her finger sucking it clean "But perhaps I talk to much" a sudden lunge forward drove the terrified girl deeper into the bed, ruby lips engulfing perky nipple as she begun to suck heavily from her teat. Maria always forgot how different humans were and while breast milk would taste the same to humans the vampiress could taste the subtle differences.

Maria's face flushed with life her pale skin becoming a perfect tanned and every part of her body filling with the warmth of life. The pleasure shooting through Cleo would be exquisitely thrilling while she was being drunk from, the creamy liquid running down her throat, she would be held close, intimately, more like a lover than food and for Maria time stretched onward as feeding was the only way she ever felt the passage of time. The seconds would lead into minutes and the hungry vampire seemed not to need air. The only time she broke from the nipple was to quickly swap to the free one her timing so perfect it was as though she were reading Cleos thoughts and if they had been lovers then it would have been like they shared a single body.

Time had lost meaning, at least for Maria but it had seemed a while and the milky bossom was not slowing with it's flow. Maria must have taken her fill because just as soon as suddenly as she started she stopped. Now atop Cleo was the same woman but different, her body no longer cold, face tanned but she looked far more human then when she had approached Cleo. Perhaps Cleo would feel a dull ache when Maria stopped feeding maybe even a need for it to continue it wouldn't be the first. "I have no intention of hurting you, you know" she spoke delicately still reeling from the high of feeding, shifting to sit on the edge of the bed she looked back to Cleo with what might be a glimmer of affection in the otherwise emotionless eyes.

With each tweak of her nipple and breast, Cleo let out a gasp, both in terror and of the strange pleasant feeling of her milk being released. She held her breath, allowing the vampiress to talk — and soon to lunge down upon her to feed.

Cleo couldn't keep her eyes open to watch, but as Maria suckled from her, her mouth wouldn't stay closed. What was first cries of fear and horror rose into noises of obvious pleasure. How did this feel so good? Why? Was it Maria's magic that made the vampiress's feeding this pleasurable? Her focus waned as the hungry woman fed, losing track of just how long Maria's lips drew milk from her breast.

When Maria's lips lifted away, Cleo glanced down to her, noticing how different she looked — how lively she looked, compared to how she seemed previously. As if her breast milk had brought life into the vampiress's body. Even stranger...her breast felt oddly neglected, as if feeding another felt...right. Cleo sat up a little, staring at the strange vampiress. "You...you could have simply said what...what you're were going to do," Cleo said in a soft voice, not indignant or angry. Her cheeks started to turn red, betraying the strange enjoyment she had gotten from being suckled from. But just how much milk would Maria want, anyway? Her breasts still felt plump and heavy — how much milk would she produce?

"It won't stop it's a permanent change..." Maria said suddenly almost like she had read Cleos mind "And could you honestly tell me you would've believed me if I had been up front with you?" She shook her head "I think not, but look at you now it's a little rare for a body to take to change like yours has and..." the vampiress squeezed Cleos milky chest with the goal of eliciting a moan as she tenderly groped her breasts "You seem to enjoy it. I KNOW you already want to be fed on again. I should also mention that I am not the only one in this mansion and they are not human either but not everyone feeds on milk" she didn't clarify what they fed on instead she merely tweaked the girls nipple, amused by her reactions.

Maria stared into Cleos eyes her gaze filled with longing "You look so much like her" she muttered before mounting onto the humans hips shaking her head. A swift hand slipped between Cleos legs, if need be forcing their way between if need be, she stroked against the heated area "I could do so much to you, your mind. I could break you in terror or make you fall so desperately in love with me" she spoke matter a factly but something in her tone suggested she would be unable to bring herself to do it a oddly soft side to what should be a complete monster. Maria's slender digits rubbed against Cleos crotch working the girl up as she leant over her. Once again their faces were inches apart the ruby lips Cleo had already kissed just infront of her own, something about Maria seemed more alive after feeding "Kiss me..." she said suddenly. It was not the same compelling command like she usually used but a gentle request and for the first time Cleo would see uncertainty in the confident womans eyes.

Maria did have a point — what kind of person would agree to a vampire wanting to make her breasts grow with magic so they could suckle from her. As Maria squeezed her breast, Cleo let out a sigh, unable to stifle just how pleasurable her new endowments really were. She wouldn't have wanted this, and still felt rather terrified over being used as a vampire's cow...but she couldn't deny that it did feel good, and if it had been under different circumstances...?

Maria's hand slipped between Cleo's legs, and despite the threat of warping her mind, there seemed a strange desperation in Maria's voice. Cleo managed to keep quiet when Maria's fingers started to rub her crotch, but she couldn't keep herself from twitching from the faint pleasure. Perhaps if she simply did what Maria wanted, she'd be able to escape eventually...or perhaps she might come to enjoy it enough to not have a problem with it. Regardless, Cleo didn't know what else she could do now, and when Maria asked for a kiss, Cleo complied, leaning forward to give her a small peck. Her swollen breasts pressed against Maria's chest — this "gift" would certainly take some time to get used to.

Maria's lips fell into a frown of disappointment at the peck to her lips, striking resemblance aside the vampiress was foolish to believe that a human could replace her past lover and a sadistic though sprouted in her mind. "Nothing but an animal after all" she muttered gripping Cleo's jaw with her free hand, sharp nails digging into the soft skin "wallow in your darkest perversion" she said as she locked lips with the helpless woman. A swift tongue would dig into the forced open mouth and at first Cleo would be unwilling but as the kiss continued a heat would start building inside her loins slowly it would grow until it became completely unbearable and only then would she notice that Maria had broken the kiss and drawn her hand away from Cleos crotch.

"Not enough" she growled sadistically raising a hand as she stepped off the bed, a flash between her fingers and the intensity of her neediness would grow tenfold. Maria was setting Cleo into a state of heat, images flashing across her vision of monstrous girls with monstrous appendages pleasuring her in impossible ways and as sudden as they started they stopped. "They are all here and you have free reign of them. All that I ask is that you worship me." sometime between stepping off the bed and assaulting Cleos mind with images the Vampiress had stripped down bare she was now sitting in a chair across from the now in heat woman Maria's perfect slit in view "Kneel and worship" she growled tugging her hand back which caused Cleo to be pulled off the bed and her jeans to burn away harmlessly without so much as touching her.

Cleo would find that even the air grazing against her cunt was almost enough to send her into an orgasm and she would have been pulled to her hands and knees unable to rise up but never was she taken out of sight of the sadistic woman's slit. Maria would seem furious at her for no visible reason.

Back
Top Bottom