Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( howisyou ♡ zen ) we are siamese, if you please!

zen`

Banned
Banished

"y-yuki! he's going to be so mad at us!" ame, the male of the fraternal, feline twins, scolded his
sister. despite being born a boy and sixteen minutes earlier than his sister, ame was far less
aggressive and excitable. he was frail and cowardly, preferring naps and baths over playtime.
yet, he always found himself involved in the disastrous aftermaths of his sister's romps,
and often suffered at the ends of her nipping claws and teeth. even now, he was the one
sweeping up the pieces of shattered plates on the kitchen tiles and trying to fix the lopsided
curtains that had been forcibly torn from the wall. how were they going to explain this?

yuki, oblivious to her older brother's frustrations, playfully tackled him onto the ground,
her sharp teeth nipping raw at his gray-flecked ears and tail. "you worry too much! just
play with me!
" she yowled, grinning mischievously with her mouth full of ame's tail when he
yelped. only when she heard the front lock coming undone did she grant her brother mercy,
then walked nimbly to the front door to greet their master. she was a pretty thing, an excitable
ball of energy clad in a skin-tight, white dress with blue ribbons woven into her pigtails.

ame, on the other hand, was far less frivolous, his petite body even more so emphasized
by the loose baby blue shirt he wore that barely covered the white boxers he wore underneath.
instead of greeting his master, he slipped into the closet, upset about the mess his sister
had made and the marks she had gnawed into his ears. he stayed there, curling beneath
a pile of his master's sweaters and unwashed shirts to keep far from his sister as possible.

Jason pulled his car into the medium-sized home that was in his possession, sighing as he pulled the key out of the ignition. It had been a long day, long enough to warrant his distress at the moment. Working at a run of the mill office space could be hell, especially if your boss wanted a report that usually took a weekend to complete in the next ten minutes. While he didn't despise his job, there were bad days, and unfortunately this was one of them. Jason grabbed his briefcase and opened the car door, sliding out of the driver's seat and closing that car door behind him.

The man brushed himself off for a moment. He wore a long sleeve white dress shirt, the cuffs done up as per company dress code. His legs were clad in a pair of black dress pants, his shirt tucked in and the pants themselves held up by a black leather belt. His shoes of choice today we're a pair of regular old dress shoes. To finish off the overly-professional look, there was a red tie around his neck, the fabric hanging down a bit and just reaching his belly button.

The first thing Jason did was untie the tie.

Walking up the sidewalk in his front lawn, he slid the key into the front door. He wondered what his personal pets would be up to this time. Yuki he could more or less assume was obediently sitting right in the entryway, while Ame, depending on how much of a hard time his sister had given him, would either be side by side with her or hiding away from her. He felt his manhood harden a bit at the prospect of a willing pet to help with the days frustrations, but his mind told him he had to at least get into a more comfortable set of clothes. He opened the door, looking in to see what awaited him today.

"master, welcome home!" yuki piped up first, each pigtail practically bouncing with the
excitable movement of her body. she was oblivious to the mess she had made in the living
room, only interested in greeting her owner as if she truly had a one-track mind. most of
the mess had been salvaged thanks to ame's efforts, but there had been only so much he
could do to fix the things his sister had completely broken. regardless, she rested her hands
on his chest, feeling down his pecs with nothing short of a flirtatious grin etching onto her
features. she was sure she could wiggle her way into her master's favor with a show of
affection just so he'd turn a blind eye to the disaster in the living room.

she purred, cheek nuzzling into the crook of his neck so he would be able to feel the vibrations
ringing clear against the slender line of her throat and the womanly swell of her breasts.
she was particularly affectionate that day, her nails digging just gently into the fabric of
his dress shirt like she was kneading his muscles. a few days ago, she had entered estrus,
and her poor brother had been the victim of her mood swings the entire time her master
had been away. surely, he wouldn't know of her state unless he kept a record of it somewhere.

"i missed you," she pouted, velvety ears tickling his chin as she pressed at him for attention.
"why do you come home so late, master? i'm so bored staying home with ame!"

her ears pressed flat against her head this time, her dainty hand taking one of his to lead
between her legs where his fingers could feel how sopping wet her panties were. she even
rocked against his digits, needing this. needing him. "i feel strange, master."

"Hi, Yuki!" Jason wrapped his arms gently around his female neko pet, holding her close as she seemed to desire to be. He looked around the room for a little bit, and decided to ask about her brother. While Ame hadn't done anything drastic when it came to Yuki and her energy/destructive nature, he was always on his toes about it. One may never know. "Where is your brother, hm? Did you cause him issues today?"

The human felt the purring and the nuzzling Yuki was doing as she pouted and almost scolded him about being out so late like she was his wife. When she asked about him working so late, he chuckled and started to stroke her hair gently. "I work so late because my boss can be...well, he can be difficult some days." He sighed as he stated that last bit, putting a bit more emphasis on it. He was taken aback when one of the neko's hands grabbed his own and made it go south, between her oegs. His fingers met damp fabric, and he heard Yuki state something about feeling strange. Well, it seemed she had entered heat. Good thing he had the next few days off. Satisfying her when she got like this could end up being one heck of an undertaking.

"Heh...you're just in estrus, Yuki. You've been this way before." He rubbed her through her panties a bit, giving her some small bit of pleasure, some small teasing. It never hurt. "The good news is that I have the next few days off from work since I worked up so many vacation days. We have a lot of time to make sure you are as comfortable as possible." He smiled and pulled his hand away from her, easily breaking her grasp as he did so, but it wasn't forceful in the slightest. "I gotta change out of this outfit...why don't you go get me a new one while I go talk to your brother, Yuki?"

Back
Top Bottom