Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Season (Optiplex x Melevolence: NSFW)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
The sun began to rise, basking the sleeping farm in amber light. The sound of the rooster's call was enough to get the livestock motivated to wake for the day. Though inside the farmer's house, there was already someone awake.

She crawled onto the bed, having infiltrated the bedroom without waking the man sleeping before her. As usual he hadn't woken to the first crow of the rooster. Her cyan eyes locked onto his sleeping face, her stubby tail wiggling excitedly. She didn't speak. She was completely nude, the usual clothing that her owner gave her having been discarded to the floor. Grabbing the blankets, Cloe pulled them down nice and slow so not to wake him just yet.

She couldn't resist letting out a tiny 'ruff' when she saw the rather noticeable bulge in the crotch of his pajamas. Lowering herself onto her stomach, nestled between his legs, the doberman placed her nose squarely to his groin. Her nose twitched, huffing in his manly stink. Her hips jittered back and forth. A rather profuse trail of juices leaked from her sex.

It was breeding season...and the only male on the farm was right here.

Her paws grasped the waist of his pajama pants, tugging them down just enough to free his morning wood. Cloe yipped, her eyes drooping in desire. She pressed her nose directly to his cock, huffing him. Her hot breath expelling erotically from her nose, warming his rod. Without waiting for him to wake, her muzzle opened. Saliva soaked tongue dragging up his length. One lick turned to two...then to three, and more as the eager female lapped at him affectionately.

She held his impressive manhood in both paws and closed her eyes as her wet tongue focused only on his tip. Lashing it in slow, patient circles. "Master's delicious..." Cloe moaned softly. Her hips wiggled until she finally released him with one paw, tucking it promptly underneath herself, pressing two fingers deep into her aching, hot pussy.

Jason shifted around in his bed. He was in a deep sleep, so he did not wake at the feel of her tongue on his rod. However, he did hear her voice, and felt something making the bed shake. He opened his eyes and groggily looked around. "I.....wha?" He looked over to his left, where his naked, anthro dog was doing what looked like an attempt of jamming her fist in her vagina. He practically fell out of his bed with a yelp of surprise, tumbling onto the floor with a loud thud. "C-Chole, I....." He noticed his cock out of his pajama pants. "What the fuck are you doing?" He says, standing up after his tumble.

Cloe barely flinched when he woke with a start. Her glazed eyes peered at her master, a smile on her lips. "Good morning, Master..." she murred. Getting onto all fours, she crawled towards the edge of the bed, her ears perked up. "I was licking your penis...do you not like how it feels?" She asked, tilting her head a little. Her hips began to swing back and forth as if sitting still was incredibly uncomfortable for her. "Mmph...I'm very itchy...my body is too hot..." she moaned.

She turned around, presenting her hind quarters to him, waggling her hips as she dropped her head to the bed. Her paw dove between her thighs, rubbing her pussy gently. Her lips were a bit swollen, the juices running steadily down her furry thighs. Her clit throbbed in need. Using her middle and ring finger she spread herself, letting Jason peer at her incredibly tight pink hole. "Doesn't Master need me too!? Ahh...hurry and put it in...I need it! I'm going to go crazy! Please!"

Jason couldn't help but chuckle at just how dry and matter of fact she put the blow job. However, he noticed that she was acting strange, talking about being hot and itchy, bending over and spreading herself for him, begging him to put his cock inside of her as if she needed it to survive. "W-what, what's wrong? Do you need to go to the vet or something?" He asks, trying to ignore the perfectly pink pussy and his rock hard erection.

Cloe let out a frustrated groan when he still didn't mount her. She growled, peering back at him "I don't need the dumb vet!" She snarled, never having been fond of the vet to begin with. "Ah...i-it's my time of the year! I need a mate!" She explained in an almost pained tone. Crawling off the bed quickly, Cloe grabbed ahold of Jason's hips. Her muzzle enveloped his flesh. Her long, canine tongue coiled around his length, suckling him noisily. "Mmph...ish Mashter nop pweashed?" She asked with a mouthful of dick, her cyan eyes peering up at him in a way he'd never seen before. As if she were in a totally new state of mind.

Jason was a bit taken aback, it was very rare she snarled at anyone, she was usually so sweet and talkative. She talked about "needing a mate", he was about to suggest that she try the strapping young pit bull just a mile down the road, but before he could so much as say boo she crawled off the bed and grabbed his hips, literally cramming his dick in her mouth. He let out a loud moan of both surprise and pleasure. He looked down and saw her looking up at him, asking if he was pleased while she had a mouthful of his rod. He smiled, he supposed he could be her "mate" just this one time. He secretly wondered if the horse and cow were like this. "Of course I'm pleased, keep going."

Her ears perked up in delight at his satisfaction though soon went flat to her head. Her paws grabbed hold of his ass, giving his cheeks an affectionate squeeze. Her eyes closed as she bobbed her head. The look of satisfaction on her face was clear. She was making her mate feel good. She moaned softly, letting his cock slip from her muzzle and tucked her head underneath. Her tongue began to lick at his smooth balls, allowing his slick member to rest on her forehead as she worked.

Her paws stroked down his legs but one of her paws left him so she could start touching herself again. Tucking two fingers into herself again, Cloe moaned loudly in pleasure. Eyes rolling back, the needy female huffed his scent again. "Mmph...I can't...I need you...please...s...stick it in..." she spun around again, crawling back onto the bed and pushed her rear towards him. The pathetic, pleading look on her face making her impossible to resist. She spread herself for him again, yipping a little. "H-hurry..."

Jason was just about to start enjoying his blowjob, surprised when she licked at his balls. However, that soon stopped when her fingers wandered into her pussy, her need so great her eyes actually rolled back a little in pleasure. He couldn't leave his beloved pet in such a dire situation. She when she bent over and stuck out her ample rear for him to use, he quickly stuck his cock inside her warm, wet, needy hole. He let out a moan as he entered, feeling her pussy tighten around him, practically pulling him inside. "Holy fuck you feel good."

"EEP!" Cloe let out a surprised but pleased yip at his sudden and rough penetration. Her eyes rolled back, tongue lolling from her mouth as the warmth of him spread through her loins. As if to greet her master, Cloe's walls closed around him. Gripping him in a lovely embrace of warm, slick velvet.

Her paws gripped the bedsheets, tugging them as he started to thrust. "Ruff...mmph...just like that! Hah..." She encouraged. Her hips began to thrust back to meet his thrusts. Her body jolted happily with every lewd slap of their hips. His balls naughtily slapping against her pussy.

"I...I do?" She asked in a dreamy voice, ears going flat to her head. "G-good..I want you to...feel good inside of me!" As if her body responds specifically to his praise, her sex tightens, becoming even warmer as her nubile body tends to him.

Jason wasn't a virgin, he'd had sex before. But the heat and.....grippiness of this vagina was so good, he may never be able to go back to regular ones again. He grabbed her plush mounds of ass, thrusting harder, but letting go as she bounced her hips to his thrusts, causing her butt to jiggle. He instead grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back and riding her like a pony, despite the fact that she was a canine. He chuckled at her words, grunting as her sex tightened around him, causing his cock to leak pre.

She yipped as her short, dyed hair was pulled, letting him control her. Head tilted back, she curved her spine. A simple movement that allowed him to slip just a bit deeper. Pushing herself up, on her knees, Cloe pushed herself back against his chest. She reached back with her paw, holding the back of his head and kissed him hard,. She grabbed his hand, leading it to her lower abdomen, letting him feel the lewd thrusting. Cloe's eyes rolled back once more, letting her head tilt back against his shoulder as her master continued to plow into her body.

"Ahh..M-Master!" She groaned again. Her paws grabbed his wrists to guide his hands to her breasts. She murred loudly at the feeling of his fingers running through her fur, firm nipples pressing to the palms of his hands. "Mm...play with me...e-enjoy all of my body!" She rocked her hips, grinding her ass against him, working his cock around inside her tight pussy. "D-do you like my body?" she asked, almost sounding worried. "Hah...I've wanted master for so long! I want to make master feel happy!"

Jason felt her push her body upwards and against his, kissing him, her tongue dancing with his. He felt her grab his wrists, dragging them up to her full, beautiful breasts, which he eagerly fondled. "I fucking love your body babe." He says, moaning as she began grinding her ass on him, causing him to leak pre, he was close to cumming. "Nnf, you won't get pregnant if I cum inside you, right babe?"

Her body felt like it'd melt knowing she was doing good. The rapid throbbing inside her made it clear even before he said anything he was close. "Mmph...I don't know..." she admitted to his question, biting her lower lip. "But it's OK...You can do it...I want it..." She leaned in, licking his cheek before pulling away slowly though she took his hand. Pulling him to the center of the bed with her, Cloe dropped to her back in the same spot he usually slept. She smiled mischievously and parted her legs. Pulling him down on top of her she locked her legs around his waist.

Her lips met his, tongue digging into his mouth passionately. "Mmm...cum in me like this..." She murred. Her left paw snuck between them, guiding his dick back to her mound. "don't hold any back! Make me your mate!" Her voice was a hushed, horny whisper.

Jason was enjoying this way to much to care all the much now, but she felt him pull away, his cock sliding out of her warm, tight love tunnel, causing him to groan in frustration as she guided him by his hand to his bed. She dropped onto her back, spreading her legs and pulling him on top of her, her legs wrapping around his waist and keeping him there. He felt her kiss, and her plea to cum in her in this position, her paw even guiding him back to her womanly flesh. He was in no mood to argue, so he quickly reinserted himself, knowing this would be a short round. "Nnf, you better not make me pull out to change positions again."

Cloe smiled a little bit "Aww...Master really needed to cum, huh?" she leaned up, licking his cheek again "...but i wanna see your face when you do it..." she moaned, biting his lower lip affectionatly "I love master!" She yipped as he slammed himself back into her body. Her legs locked even tighter, her feet resting just above his rump. With each thrust her legs would pull him, as if assisting him in driving deeper into her. At the same time she would buck her hips up into him, working extra hard to pleasure him.

Her pussy was making a bit of a mess though as her arousal continued to rise. Her juices leaked down her, dripping onto the sheets. Her toes curled every time she felt his cock slam into her. "Ah...y-you're so deep!" She gasped, nuzzling her face into his neck, gritting her teeth "Nngh...Ah!" She growled when his dick kept beating against her cervix "T-there! Don't stop! C-Cumming!" She howled out, hugging him tightly to her body as she clenched up. Her pussy spasmed all over his prick but a sudden gush of her love honey began to splash against Jason's pelvis, dripping to leave a rather large wet mark on the bed. Her fur bristled as she came furiously, her teeth gritted as she struggled not to scream in delight.

Jason didn't much care if she saw his orgasm face, what he cared was about giving that pussy a good pounding, and she seemed intent to help him do that to. He felt her legs pull him in with each thrust, his hips smacking against heras as he went to town. He felt her get even wetter, which he didn't think was possible. He was building closer to his climax, and something well, a bit feral came over him, he leaned into bite her neck, causing pain to mix with pleasure, heightening the experience. It seemed to work, because soon she howled out that she was cumming, and her love honey soon splashed against his pelvis. Jason was not far behind, ramming his cock balls deep into her love tunnel, grunting as his balls emptied his hot, creamy seed into her hole.

Cloe's eyes widened when her bit her, rolling back. Her toes curled when a second orgasm swept through instantly at his feral gesture. Hips bucking furiously into her lover as he came so deep into her. "I...feel...it!" She managed to groan out through the pleasure that stormed through her ever nerve. The sloshing cum pouring deep into her womb...she'd never felt like this. So satisfied. So...feminine. She'd never mated so completely, having always had her prior lovers cum on her body...feeling her Master pump her full...she couldn't be happier.

She dug her claws lightly into his back, raking his flesh erotically. "Ahh....hah...so much...it's...leaking out..." She moaned. The sticky goo oozed down her buttocks, joining the mess she had caused already on his sheets. Once she was sure he finished dropping every drop he could, only then did Cloe let her legs loosen up from his waist and let them drop to the bed. A dreamy smile on her muzzle, the doberman licked his cheek lovingly, remaining quiet as if speaking anymore might ruin the afterglow.

Jason, like his partner, allowed himself to bask in the afterglow, holding her tight, the tang of sweat from their nasty activities drifting into his nose. He felt her claws lightly scratch him, it was a good feeling, it was good to feel like you're able to let go and just let instinct take over every now and then. He finally felt her legs release him, and he pulled out, his cum mixing with her woman cum all over his poor bed sheets. "H-holy fuck.....we really made a mess of this bed." He says, panting. He remembers that he still has a horse and a cow to check on, and affectionately pets his lover's hair with a smile. "G-good girl.....do you think you can wash the sheets while I check on the others?"

Cloe closed her eyes and let out a happy yipping noise when he affectionatly pat her, nuzzling her head into his hand. "Mmm...I'll clean up." she agreed to his request, licking his hand before he pulled it away, casting him a playful look. "Don't work too hard today, master...I'll need you again tonight." She playfully rolled over onto her belly and wiggled her butt at him "My heats last a couple days." She revealed, unware of just how much of a strain that info would be...especially since she wasn't aware the other two would be in the same situation this time of year.

Rolling off the bed with a lazy growl, Cloe smiled a little at the sight of their juicy mess. She got right to work on stripping the bed, not showing any shame at the fact that Jason's jizz was visibly dripping out of her, down her thighs.

He giggled a bit when she licked his hand, it always tickled a little. She mentioned that her heats last a couple of days, and he shook his head, giving her a grin. "Well, just let my balls recharge, then we'll see what happens." He says, grabbing his pajama shirt and pants, putting on his slippers and a sweatshirt before heading outside. Not exactly great farmer clothing, but feeding and possibly milking didn't require anymore clothing. Besides, fall was just starting to come, so the mornings were becoming a touch on the chilly side for his liking. He stepped outside, figuring the temperature this early in the morning was probably upper forties/lower fifties before walking over to the barn. He opened the door, going into the section where his one mare was stabled. "Good morning, ready for some breakfast hon?" He says, greeting her in his usual cheery, affectionate tone.

Though it looked like a regular barn on the outside, inside was a different story. Each stall was fairly large, effectively small, single room apartments. There were a total of 8 stalls, though so far only two residents resided in the barn. One was Amy, a rather docile and cute mare. She helped out with various tasks on the farm, including but not limited to tending the crops. She also helped Jason with the plowing of the fields. Despite her rather rigorous physical activities, she wasn't muscular or bulky at all.

Her stall was very...'girly'. Compared to the other two females on the farm, Amy was very feminine. Her carpet was a light shade of purple while her bed was covered with pink blankets. She had posters of some of her favorite bands on the walls as well. She was very soft spoken and obedient to a fault. She was fortunate she had Jason as an owner. Other farmers would have taken advantage of her good nature.

Though as Jason would quickly find out...Amy wasn't her usual self. She had been preparing. She had woken up early this morning. Much like Cloe, her heat had struck. It happened so suddenly, as if someone had just flipped a switch inside her body. She'd taken a long shower in the shared shower room in the barn and spent a lot of time getting her fur brushed and ready. She made sure the lingerie she had purchased was in good shape and fit her body perfectly...she had gotten it in hopes that she would attract Jason one day...guess today was that day.

She was normally dressed modestly for work. A non revealing work shirt and a pair of work jeans. But today, she was sitting on her bed in a pink and black get up. The top piece was not much more than a skin tight bra. Her equally tight panties had a harness that went around her upper belly. Adorning her powerful legs were pink leggings that went up to her thighs. Her tail was laid out beside her. When she heard his voice, Amy flipped her mane back and leaned back on her hands, folding one leg over the other in a sultry manner. "You could say that!" She called back. She was hungry...breakfast wasn't in mind though.

https://e621.net/post/show/968203/5_fingers-anthro-armpits-breasts-brown_skin-clothe

Jason waited for her usual response before going in. She was the shyest of the three, and as such liked her privacy, so Jason respected that as much as he could. He did it because unlike regular farms, anthro farms were more of a cooperative, where the anthro animals performed tasks in exchange for a stipend and a place to live, the farmer had to incentivize the anthros into coming to their farm, and Jason thought he was doing alright with three anthros, although he hoped for more in the future. But enough about business, it was time to see what would be on the menu this morning.

Jason opened the door, and felt his jaw drop at what he saw. His usual modest, docile mare was dressed in revealing lingerie, exposing her large breasts and ample but while leaning back on her bed and giving him a "come hither" look, or at least the best one she manage. He let out a sigh, "Heat huh? First Chloe and now you, I'm get the feeling this won't stop with you either huh?" He says, shuddering a little. His cow was by far the most.....domineering. Of the bunch, she was never afraid to speak her mind.

Amy blinked a few times when he mentioned Cloe. "She...oh..." Amy blushed a little bit at the news, not realizing that the canine also had gone into her heat. She felt discouraged and once Jason had entered the room she could even detect the canine's rather potent smell. He reeked of her. Her heart fluttered a little but she shook her head a little bit to shake away the nerves. No. She was in heat too and she couldn't think of that dumb mutt right now. She would have Jason too...she'd be better than that slobbery canine.

"Don't sound so upset by it." She again tried to give him a sultry look. "Most males would be happy to have a bunch of girls who need him so badly" She stood up, sauntering over to him. Each step made her hips sway in a naturally seductive manner. Grabbing him by the shirt, the normally docile female pulled him close, their faces inches apart. "I've seen you look at my butt...you obviously like what you see..." She started to pull him towards her bed. She pushed him down onto the bed and quickly straddled his lap. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in and kissed his lips hard. Her kiss was passionate but it was very clumsy, as if she'd barely kissed anyone before.

Jason steeled himself, this was his job, he had to keep his anthros happy in order for this farm to keep going. Besides, she wasn't wrong, men would kill to have multiple sexy women begging him for sex. However, Jason knew that he wasn't a sex god, he only had so much...."love" to give before he had to take a break for awhile. However, that train of thought was interrupted when she grabbed him and pulled him close, talking about him staring at her ass. Once again, she was also right, she did have a nice butt, and working with her all the time afforded him many opportunities to stare. He felt himself pushed onto the bed, and before he knew it, she kissed him, or at least tried to. It felt more like she was giving his face a tongue bath. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Geez Amy, are you kissing me or tasting me?" He says. He always gently teased her, the blush she would normally give was always so adorable.

Amy blushed and pulled back from the kiss "S-shut up!" She pouted, shoving him hard enough that he was sent onto his back on the bed. She pouted a little bit "I'm trying to be sexy...you jerk..." she started to grind her crotch against his "I've just never really done this before." She admitted "So...just..." she flushed and began to push his shirt up to start undressing him. She began to run her furry hands up his exposed chest, a look of delight forming on her face. Jason wasn't ripped, but he had a nice form and some nice abs from working around the farm.

Leaning down, Amy began to pepper his chest with kisses. She let out a cute moan, her frilly tail flicking from side to side to show her delight. Boldly, Amy began to lick his nipples and giggled a little as she did. "Mmm...you taste sweaty..." She confessed, though she didn't sound as if she was complaining.

Amy turned around after a moment, sitting on his chest. Her hands began to fight his pants off next. She looked very feminine but she was by no means weak. Her beautiful equine bottom was inches from his face. She peered over her shoulder at him and smiled cutely. "I guess Cloe didn't do a good enough job..." she teased, placing her hand around his dick, squeezing it. "You're hard already!"

Back
Top Bottom