Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave for a Day

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be?

What sort of things would you make your slave to do?

So, I have two:

The obvious is Morgan Freeman. I just want him to narrate my entire day and any thoughts I have. Because even sarcastic or murderous thoughts are pleasant when he speaks.

The other would be Robert Downey Jr. I need his snark in my life. He would be my wit/sarcasm machine for the entire day because I suck at witty combacks and the like. He'd also have to let me hold his hand. I loves him. XD

Johnny Depp, without a doubt.
I'd try to break a world record for sex with that man

Margot Robbie; I'm not generally a visual person, but I find her absolutely stunning, and likeable as well:

OB5MtSS.jpg

So much so that I don't think she'd need do anything, but I'm sure if came to the crunch, I could find a few tasks for her to perform!

November said:
lait

hue hue hue hue

Okay but if you get her, you get me too. I mean the girl and I are married, it's a two-for-one deal here.

:)

HeyThereLittleBear said:
Johnny Depp, without a doubt.
I'd try to break a world record for sex with that man

That's what I'd do with Michael Fassbender. XD

Ariamella said:
November said:
lait

hue hue hue hue

Okay but if you get her, you get me too. I mean the girl and I are married, it's a two-for-one deal here.

:)

FUCKING

ABORT

NOVEMBER

ABORT

Yeah but when it comes down to it it would probably be someone to just sort my shit out rather than the sex route.

Give me a personal trainer to give me a good gym routine and meal plan, or some professional PA to just sort my fucking life out for the next half decade.

Then again, if it boiled down the sex route, there is a lot of people to choose from.

Too spicy guys.
Too spicy for lait.

Sugo's just jealous and can't handle my aggressive affection.
Nov got me tho.

I'll be good to you I promise ♥

Back
Top Bottom