Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairly specific, flirtatious adultery over YIM (or PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMZ

Planetoid
Soo I've been craving a reenactment of an evening that actually happened to me (no judgement!) and has stuck firmly in my happiest memories.

Here's the scene: my closest female friend and I are both very flirtatious people. She's married I'm single. We're alone watching a movie and both a bit drunk. While getting closer/cozier I accidentally graze her breast in a way that's fairly obvious but genuinely unintentional. I'm a total boob guy and she knows this, and she laughs and says "there's the feel you've always wanted" I reply with something to the effect of "close but not quite." She then, with charming reluctance, let's me touch for real, under the bra even. That's all that happened though I've always fantasized about where else it could have gone.

I'm looking to play out this scene, preferably on YIM in 1-2 total sessions. PM is okay but I get YIM notifications much faster and I can't always check BM. Send me an IM if you're interested! (Anabraxaskid). Can't wait to hear from you!

Edit: now on AIM as well! Same screen name

Also, my YIM app is sometimes a little wonky getting new people added so if you've messaged me and haven't gotten a reply, also reply here or PM me xo

Really.... NO ONE has any interest in this pairing? What a bummer! Come on blue moon!

... this is why I don't usually bother w req threads xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom