Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for very detailed taboo story with bad endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmatic Allure

Planetoid
Hey there fellow writers, storytellers, roleplayers and whatnot!

I think it's about time that I flesh this thread out a bit. So before I jump straight into all the fun stuff such as kinks, plots and all that goodness, I'm just gonna list some of my rules and what I'm looking for, specifically with this search.

First of all, here's a few things to note about me.

- I'm from the UK and am of an age and gender that doesn't matter. All you do need to know is that I am more than comfortable playing as male or female of any age.

- I'm quite kinky as you'll see below, so don't worry about upsetting me. As a rule I don't like pussyfooting around. If you wanna suggest something then do so, the worst I'll do is say no and maybe try to compromise.

-I like to consider myself to be fairly experienced. I've been roleplaying and writing stories for years now.

- I tend to write about 3/4 paragraphs, depending on what you give me to reply to, but I can easily do more or less depending on the situation.

And now onto my rules.

I try not to have too many rules and all that, but there are certain things that I do expect from you.

- Please understand English - Be literate and know how to write. Spelling mistakes turn me off. So much. That said, I'm not a total grammar nazi and I do make a few mistakes myself, so I will understand to an extent.

-No one liners - I write 3 paragraphs minimum 99% of the time and expect the same in return. No excuses.

-Don't disappear on me. - Kinda self-explanatory ain't it?

-Thread only. - Again, very self explanatory, but if you come to me looking to rp then expect to do it via thread. I'll only do PM if I've come to you or I'm very desperate to make it work. Also to prove to me that you've read this and understand I want you to start off your private message with 'Hey there, can I play with your tentacles?'

what I'm looking for.

So I've kinda got a rather specific craving, hence why I've created a new thread for it. Basically i want to do a kinda dark, taboo(monsters and tentacles kind of taboo) roleplay with a focus on bad endings and with multiple characters, while one of us plays the characters and the other plays the GM. I got this idea from something called Grim Fates Comics, which is really good and if you like this kinda thing I wholeheartedly suggest you go have a look, you can just google it, or find some of the stuff on HentaiFoundry. Anyway, it focuses very much on a small group of females getting into less than idea situations, often escaping a hinted at bad ending only to find something worse. They also have mini comics which see the characters definitely meet a bad ending. Oh what's that, you've got some questions?

What do you mean by bad ending?

Well that depends on what we agree on, but ideally I would like a range, from simple snuff to vore and more creative ideas, such as being captured by a tentacle beast(s) and used as a breeder, only to find out that the monsers cum has extreme regentrative properties, keeping the character stuck in the cycle for ever(or at least a really long time). I really think it could be fun to play around with some very creative ideas.

What do you mean by GM?

So for those of you that don't know/haven't encountered the term before, a GM(Game master, or Dungeon Master in D&D) is someone who controls the game essentially. So in an rp like this, without dice, statistics etc, a GM would control the monsters, creatures, the setting and any characters not controlled by the other play, often ending by giving the other play a choice in what to do next. I'll put a few samples up soon.

How many characters are you thinking of?

Well that should vary depending on what we agree on, but I'd say anything from five upwards. We could have a small band of heroines who all have an intimate/friendly relationship with each other, split up and encountering near miss after near miss until one by one they are all picked off. Or we could have a large group, characters that might not even know each other encountering different aspects of the world, with perhaps a main story arc linking them all together? Either way I'm open to discussion.

And now onto my kinks.

So I'm just gonna copy in my list of kinks from my other request thread, but to be honest for this idea I'm open to pretty much to anything, just ask and we can discuss it.

OOC Chat - I feel like this should fall under kinks, basically I like to chat with you wonderful people, get to know you, maybe have some OOC flirting or fucking. So yeah, if that's weird then don't message me.

gangbangs - monsters - incest - big dicks - oral - anal - hot girls - double penetration - lesbian sex - lots of cum - being filmed -realism(in the right rp) - not realistic(in the right rp) - dressing sexy - toys - acting/dressing slutty - clothed sex - passion - cheating - rough sex - triple penetration - snuff - extreme penetration - body modification - multiple partners - And oh so much more!

Let's do some plots!

So before I get into some plots I just wanna add, that if you've read my other thread here and you like some of the plots, the feel free to suggest them and we can add some of the elements of this search to it.

Idea One

My first idea is kind of a typical sci-fi one. A space ship crash lands on a wild, unexplored/uncolonised alien planet. The survivors, which can be just female, or male as well, are split up, alone or in small groups as they struggle to survive/escape/send a signal for help. They soon discover that the plants, wildlife, natives etc are not only very dangerous but often very lustful. Slowly, one by one the survivors meet grim endings as they attempt to regroup and survive on the hostile world.

Idea Two

So this is a fantasy plot, with just one main character, or though a case could b made for more. The idea is she has an artifact or perhaps just a magical power to turn back time. She is sent by her order, or perhaps goes on her own initiative, to a vast and dark forest full of all manner of monsters that would use or kill her, often both. She encounters these monster, often letting them breed with her and kill her, before then turning back time to do things differently, this time slaying the monster. But perhaps the most curious thing is, why does she let them use her body in such a way?

Idea Three

Another sci-fi idea here, the story here is that mankind is engaged in a brutal war between an alien syndicate, made up of a vast assortment of aliens, from insect like aliens, tentacles, huge monsters etc. Their are three options with this, the first being that we follow a squad of soldiers stuck behind enemy lines, trying to get back to their forces, perhaps with vital information, trying to stay hidden from the aliens. The second option is that the squad is on the front line, slowly falling back as they are pursued by hordes of monsters, picking them off one by one. The third option is that the characters are actually civilian, or a mix of civilians and soldiers as the aliens invade a human city, killing off people and capturing others for breeding or experimentation.

And those are my current ideas so far, although if you have a few ideas of your own then feel free to suggest them. I'm happy to play either role in this, although I would much prefer to play the GM.

Either way, feel free to send me a PM if you're interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom