Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Can't Tell!!! (Optiplex x Melevolence: NSFW) (ENDED)

RE: You Can't Tell!!! (Optiplex x Melevolence: NSFW)

I feel you call me your boyfriend, and for some reason that stings. Now that I'm not in the heat of the moment, I realize that I may have feelings for you, a relationship that can't ever fully be because of our parents' marriage. Sure we can fool around, but we can't hold hands while we walk in a park, cuddle together while we watch Netflix, or any of those things. As such I only give a half hearted chuckle when you pull your butt off me, allowing a big glob of my cum to fall out of you and onto the rug. I grin to your comment about ruining you and give give a "heh, before pausing for awhile. "So, I don't know about you, but that made me hungry, you still want that pizza?"

I can sense the sudden change in your demeanor though you change the subject before I can ask if you're OK. I decide to give you space for now, slowly nodding and offer a smile. "Yeah...I would kill for some Feta Alfredo. If you wanna put in the order I'll clean up in here and I should take a shower...I'm a bit of a mess." I smile again. I lean forward, placing a soft kiss on your cheek before I saunter out of my room to go find the rug cleaner, a rag and a bucket of water.

Cleaning up the carpet takes me a bit longer than I though, having to really scrub it out. My computer chair wasn't as bad but we had gotten juices all over it. Once done I spent the next 20 minutes under a stream of hot water in the shower to clean the clumps of cum out of my fur and make myself presentable again. Once dried and fluffed with the hair dryer, I put on a pair of my favorite panties and a long T shirt and head downstairs to meet you for pizza. Spotting you on the couch, I give a playful wave "Soda?" I ask as I tiptoe past you to get to the kitchen.

I nod as you say you need to clean, and I put in the order for us. By the time you finish cleaning and showering, our food had arrived. A couple pizzas and some feta alfredo. I look up at you as you offer me a soda, and I shake my head. "No thanks, your feta alfredo is in the kitchen. I kept the box closed so it shouldn't have gotten too cold." I say, looking back down at the living room rug, trying to sort out my feelings. Out of everyone on earth, why did I have to have feelings for another dude, and worse my step bro. I let out a long sigh, putting my head in my hands. "I really fucked up on this one." I think to myself as you rut around in the kitchen.

"Oh...alrighty." I give a concerned look. I suddenly feel like there's a wall between us. I remain silent as I go into the kitchen to get my food. I grab a ginger ale from the fridge and place my meal on a real plate so not to burn my lap when I get to the living room. Plastic fork in hand I head back to the living room and plop down beside you. Without thinking, I nestle a bit closer to you so our hips touch. I peel the lid off the pasta. I don't dare meet your gaze yet "So um...what're we watching?" I ask, unfamiliar with the show that's on the screen at the moment.

I busy myself with the food, taking a bite. My heart is beating quickly and my stomach is doing tumbles. Fearing you're mad at me I keep quiet for a while as I eat, though I don't scoot away from you as if to show I wanted to be close.

I can smell the food, and it smells delicious. Normally I would've already eaten half a damn pizza by now, but I'm just too busy trying to figure out what's going on with me. I feel you sit down, your hips touch mine, giving my heart a jolt, what the hell is wrong with me? I pull myself up from my stupor and look at the TV screen. "Oh, it's some random adult cartoon comedy show, I thought it would be funny or something." I say in response to your question. I wait a moment, and I turn off the TV before turning to you afterwards. "Hey, look.....we need to talk about something, I'm really confused and you're the only one who can help me."

"Oh...isn't this that Archer show?" I ask, watching as the agent in question argues with his co-workers, tilting my head. "Heard of it, never seen it th-" the screen turns off before I finish, causing me to blink in confusion. "Huh?" I turn to you, beginning to feel worried at your suddenly serious tone. "W-what? I mean...I'll do anything I can to help! Whats wrong?" I ask, feeling genuinely confused. I'd never seen you like this before. Usually so calm. So cool. Never getting worked up over anything. Though I begin to question if it was what we did...were you regretting it? "You can tell me." I assure you, putting my foot down on the floor so I can grab your paws with mine to comfort you.

I take a deep breath and decide to spill the beans, praying that I don't make you disgusted and cause you to hate me for the rest of time. "When we had sex.....I was just expecting to get laid, I thought you just had a nice ass, I had an opportunity to hump a load into you and then go about my business. I don't know if it was just because you were putting on an act for that show, but it seemed like we clicked.....like I was meant to be sharing such an intimate moment with you, you know? A-and you've always been nice to me, even though I was kind of a dick to you over the past year since our parents got married. And there's the fact that you're my step bro, so even if you liked me back we can never be a couple. We can't hold hands while we're walking through a park or, or cuddle up watching Netflix. I-I just don't know what to do, this just came out of nowhere and I feel like an asshole for dumping it on you all at once. I just.....please don't hate me." I say, staring determinedly at the floor, not daring to look you in your beautiful eyes, the ones that only an hour ago were looking up at me while you blew me.

"Jason..." I whisper as you pour it all out. I lean forward and gently cup your cheek, making you look at me. I blush a little through my snowy fur. Unable to help myself, I lean forward and kiss your lips tenderly. "...I think that...I've always had a little crush on you. Ever since our parents had us meet a few years back." I admit. I sigh a little bit, my ears perking up though. My nose twitching with a little bit of excitement that you feel this way about me. "I've been nice to you because I know that you're not really how you act..." I poke your nose in a knowing manner, scooting closer.

I squeeze your paws with my own, looking down at our joined paws. "...I know that we can't really be a couple." I begin after a moment of silence. "At least...not while we're living here." I peer up at you, tilting my head, a hopeful look on my face. "Everything we are...it has to be private for now...but who's going to tell?" I slowly press my face to your neck, nuzzling you gently. "When we move out...we could be together...especially if we move out of town." I close my eyes, enjoying your smell as I nuzzle you "I could never hate you."

I kiss your neck softly, placing my paw on your knee, squeezing softly. "if...if you're willing to work with me...I'll work with you..."

I feel your paw on my cheek, making you look at your blushing, pretty face, making me fall for you all over again. I gladly accept your kiss, relieved to know you aren't angry at me. I listen to your explanation, even smiling as you poke my nose. I can't help but murr as you nuzzle me. At first I feel heartbroken when you say we can't be a couple, but then a silver lining, when we move out of here. I wrap my arms around you, pulling you in for a hug. "I'll be happy to work with you, if we pool our money together we could easily get our own place, there's a city only about a half hour from here. But tonight.....let's just pretend that we're a couple and cuddle." I say, taking a blanket off the couch and pulling it around us, turning on the TV, watching Archer argue with his fellow agents again.

Smiling comfortingly, I cuddle closer to you as you wrap the blanket around us. I rest my head to your shoulder, interlocking our fingers as I hold your paw tight. "...you know-" I begin after a moment, smiling a little. "-we made over a thousand dollars tonight." I keep my eyes on the screen though, my smile still on my face. "That's way more than I've made in a single night. I usually only make a couple hundred." I finally look up, head still on your shoulder. "If you wanna put on some more shows with me whenever they're gone...we'll have a pretty nice nestegg ready for us."

"Besides..." I gently caress your chest with my other paw, ears twitching. "...I think my viewers might demand you come back. I um...I wouldn't mind having someone around who seems to know how to make me tick." I giggle at the thought before peering back at the TV.

I let out a happy sigh, listening as you started talking about how much we made, and I turn to look at you, surprised. "Are you serious? I didn't know I was that good." I say, chuckling as you suggest we do some more shows, giving us a nice nest egg for our potential life as a real couple. "Sounds like a plan babe, and I'd love to be the one who makes you tick too." I say, kissing your cheek and looking back at the TV.

Back
Top Bottom