Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night on a Train... (Ryanmo97 x Princessofdarkness)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He had a nice home in the suburbs but instead of taking a car. He preferred riding the subway.

One night, a couple of weeks ago, the train was very crowed as usual. Sometime during the trip a very good looking woman ended up in front of him. He didn't know what possessed him but out of the blue he started to touch her. He fondled her breasts through her clothes and reached under her skirt to rub her pussy over her panties. The strange thing was she didn't protest or fight back. She just let him do it. He was surprised that they both got off at the same station but walked away in two different directions.

And so over the next couple of weeks, it continued. The two of them would end up next each other and he would molest her through her clothes. She never said a word to him and no one around them said anything.

It was Friday night and Ryan was on the train and smiled when they arrived at his "Girlfriend's" Stop and he eagerly awaited her arrival.

Camille Hunters
Nickname: Cami
Height: 5' 5''
Hair: long brown with blonde highlights
Eyes: bright green
Body type: slender

Camille sighed. She was both impatient waiting for the subway, and anxious for it to get here just so she could see him again.

She closed her eyes and thought of the past few weeks where he would get on the same subway as her and touch her, his hands roaming over her body and making her wet as he rubbed her through her panties and fondled her breasts through her silk button up shirt.

Camille remembered the first day he had touched her, she was about to turn around and smack him, hell her conscious was telling her to turn around and beat his ass, but she didn't. Instead, Camille chose not to move and since it felt good, the way he was touching her and lifting her black pencil skirt slightly to rub on her silky panties, well she endured it and loved it.

Now it was that time again.

It was Friday night and she was not wearing her usual black pencil skirt and silky blouse, no those were work clothes. Tonight Cami wore a tight black dress with a pair of silver heels and her hair was down around her shoulders. The hem of her dress stopped just above her knees and zipped all the way from her lower back up. She was planning on going out or at least that's what anyone would think by looking at her tonight, but the truth was, Cami was hoping to run into this man again and she had dressed up for him.

"Finally" she murmured, hearing the train arrive at her stop, opening her eyes as soon as the doors opened to welcome her inside.

Cami stepped inside and since she didn't see him right away, she stood in her usual spot, waiting for him to come up behind her like he always did, her heart pounding in her chest.

Ryan smiled when he saw her walk up. He was a little surprised to see her not in her work attire. Once the train started to fill he walked up behind her. Once they were on there way Ryan started. He placed his hands on her waist. His right hand moved up her dress to her breasts and started to rub her nipples through her clothes. The dress was tight so he moved to her pussy and started to rub it over her clothes.

There she said silently. He was right where he always was, behind her.

Cami felt him. His hands on her slender waist, thumbs moving up her sides as his hand moved up her tight dress, finding the curve of her breast and rubbing her nipple through it.

Oh god..oh god... Her mind swarmed and shivers moved up her spine as she leaned into him more and remained quiet, feeling his second hand move down to rub her pussy through her dress.

"Mph" she let out a moan, stifling it as she bit her lip and looked around, hoping nobody had heard her.

They didn't. It was just her and him lost in this moment once more as the train continued on and through her silky black thong, Cami was starting to become wet, nipples hard and pushing against the fabric of her dress as he touched her.

God he's always so incredible she thought silently.

Ryan just held her close never wanting this to end. Ryan just kept touching her. His hands moved slowly as he rubbed her nipples with the palm of his hand. He smiled as he felt start to get wet. He was positive that she could feel his cock grow as she was pressed against him. Just then, he could feel the train slow down as it reached their stop. They walked off of the train together but as they were going to go their separate ways, Ryan took her hand and lead her away. He hoped that she wouldn't try to run away.

Oh god I wish he would fuck me one of these times.. Cami thought silently, biting her lips to stifle the moans that wanted to slip from her mouth as she became increasingly wet and could feel his cock hard against her ass, pushing against the tight fabric of her dress.

A sigh left her lips as she pursed them, trying to think of ways to make him stay with her and even thinking about asking him to go to the club with her.

The train stopped and as if her prayers were answered, when she got off the train, expecting to go their separate ways, he grabbed her hand and lead her away.

"Where are we going?" she whispered, following him without pause and anxious as her heart skipped a beat.

Maybe he's taking me somewhere romantic..Cami thought.

Ryan smiled when she asked Where they were going. He looked back at her and said, "My place..." They walked back to his place in silence. Ryan couldn't believe this was happening. He had been thinking about this day for awhile now. He had been planing it for a while now and today, he was ready to put his plans in to motion. Ryan's house looked like any other two story suburban house. Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside, "Welcome to my home... My name's Ryan by the way... Would you like the grand tour?"

His place! Cami was beaming as she repeated his words in her head. Finally she was going to spend some time with him and maybe even they would get to know each other better. Cami was sure she wanted to be fucked by him after all these weeks of him touching and caressing her body, making her want him and only for them to go their separate ways each time.

But not this time. No, this time it was real, this time something was happening.

She followed him inside his house and when he told her his name, she smiled as he still held her hand in his. "Camille, but call me Cami if you'd like, and yes Ryan a tour would be nice." she answered, trying to keep her urges under control until he touched her again.

Ryan smiled, "Let's start with my playroom in the basement." He took Camille downstairs he walked up to a door and entered a pass code into a keypad and the door opened. He led Camille inside. There was a bed on one corner, with cuffs on each corner. In the middle of the room there was a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling and a set of shackles attached to the floor. He closed the door and said, "Didn't your parents ever teach you to never go with strangers?" He grabbed her and pulled her to the shackles in the middle of the room, and started to force her wrists into the shackles above her head.

"Playroom?" Camille repeated, her tone full of wonder as he grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs. She watched silently as he entered in a code on the keypad and the door opened. "Fancy lock Ryan" she chuckled, but then stopped chuckling as she stepped into the room.

What the fuck? Cami's head shouted at her to get out out of there as soon as she looked around and noticed that there was a bed with cuffs and shackles coming from the ceiling and a spot in the floor too. Oh fuck...what did I get myself into?she wondered silently, turning to hear the door click closed and the sound of his voice change as he spoke to her.

"I..Ryan what are you talking about?" She asked, her eyes going wide as he grabbed her rather roughly and pulled her to the middle of the floor. Now she understood his warning and as he forced her wrists into the shackles above her head, she squirmed and tried to fight him.

"You..you...tricked me!" she glared at him as she continued to fight, but he was proving to be much stronger than her. "All those weeks when you touched me like that...it was all to lead me here and..." she paused looking up as she pulled at the shackles and tried to break free, the metal only cutting into her wrists and not budging. "What the fuck is this Ryan!? Let me go!!" she screamed.

Ryan pulled Camille's wrists into the shackles over her head and her ankles into the shackles on the floor. He smiled when he figured out his plan, "You're right. I never thought it would work though. I've brought you here to be my sex slave..." He walked over to a cabinet and took out a pair of scissors. He then stepped behind her and lowered the zipper of her dress. Then he cut it the rest of the way off. He saw the thong she was wearing. "How can you women wear those things?" He took a hold of it and ripped it off her body. Then he cut the rest of her dress off and then her bra. He removed her shoes and because of the high she was forced to stand on her tip toes. Then he walked around her to get a good look at her body.

"Fuck you" she spat, glaring at him as she pulled at the shackles again and noticed his shit eating grin plastered to his face, he might have called it a smile but she saw it as more. "Your fucking what! you have to be crazy to think I would ever agree to that!" She retorted.

She tilted her head to the side as she watched him grab a pair of scissors and then go behind her. Cami squirmed as she felt the zipper of her dress come down and the scissors cutting open her dress. "I liked that fucking dress you bastard" she spat, and yelped when he ripped on her thong and the fabric separated her pussy lips before tearing completely.

Once he had cut off the rest of her dress and her bra, she stood there on tip toes naked and revealed fully to his eyes as he circled her like a vulture circling its prey.

Cami had a belly button piercing that held a tiny silver stud. Her pussy was shaven and her body smooth and slender, fit with a pair of supple C breasts and pink nipples.

"You'll never get away with this you fucking bastard!" she pulled at the shackles, realizing how uncomfortable it was to be standing on her tip toes and trying to force them to budge, but they wouldn't. "I'll fucking kill you when I get my hands on you!" she warned.

It was obvious by now, that Cami was not easily broken and had quite the fiery spirit.

Ryan smiled. He was glad that she was going to fight back, it would make it more fun for him. He walked over to the wall and picked a wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end. "It's time you learn your role in your new life... I now strip the last think I can from you... Your name... You are no longer Camille... You are now, Annabelle... You might have been in charge of your old life but that life is over... You are nothing more than my slave... You will do what I say, when I say it and how I say it... Do you understand, Annabelle?"

Camille was livid. She continued to pull on the shackles as she watched him grab a paddle and her eyes went wide for a moment. "Fuck you!" she spat, glaring at him as he told her that her name was no longer Camille and that she was to be his slave and follow his orders. "Do I fucking understand?! HA! Go to hell Ryan and my name is CAMILLE!!" she yelled, continuing to pull on the shackles as her toes started to hurt from being on them.

Ryan walked up to her, "From now on... You will call me, Master. Your name is no longer Camille... Your name is now Annabelle... You are my slave... You will do as you are told. Now, I'm going to ask you four questions... Each question you get wrong, you will get 5 smacks on the ass." He walk up behind her and tapped her bare ass with the paddle a couple of times,"And they will be a hell of a lot harder that that... Now... Who am I? Who are you? What are you? What will you do?"

Master....who the fuck does this guy think he is!

She growled when he told her again that her name was long longer Camille and was now Annabelle, still refusing to do as he said and even as the paddle taps her bare ass and he warns that if she gets a question wrong she will get five smacks on her ass.

Hearing his five questions she struggles against the shackles and glares, giving him five answers in return. "You are a sick fuck and I am Camille!" she says to the first and then pulling on her restraints more she adds, "fuck you, eat shit and I'll never listen to you!!" she yells answering his last 3 questions, still standing her ground and not giving into him.

Ryan smiled when Camile said "fuck you." when she was done he said, "We'll at least you got one answer right." He said. He wound up and hit her hard on the ass. There was a loud THWACK that echoed in the room. He hit her the same way 15 times then asked, "Who am I? Who are you? What are you? and What will you do?" He stood behind her and waited for her answers

Camille rolled her eyes at his smart ass comment, hating everything about Ryan now. His voice, his tone, his sexy and strong form that she had let touch her so many times before.

Not anymore. She wouldn't give into him, he'd have to make her.

"Nyahhhhh fuck!! Stop it!!!" she cried out and pulled on her shackles as the paddle landed hard on her ass, then again counting inside her head and realizing it was a total of fifteen times he had just paddled her ass.

Now her ass was bright red and stinging as she gasped for breath and heard him ask his questions all over again, standing behind her as she closed her eyes, tears welling in the corner of them but not falling as she refused to answer this time.

Camille was silent, not giving him the satisfaction of hearing what he wanted to hear and still very much fighting against him despite the pain radiating off her ass and her legs wanting to buckle from being stuck on her toes like that.

Ryan waited for several moments for her to answer. When she didn't he wound up and padded her ass hard 25 times. When he was done he said, "That was 5 for not answering me plus 5 for each question. Who am I? Who are you? What are you? What will you do? If you don't answer me this time you are getting 50 smacks." He stood there and waited. He gave her a light tap on the butt with the paddle.

Back
Top Bottom