Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Permanent Long Term Female RP Partner Needed (MxF)

• Thread starter 4everiraira4ever
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

**Looking for Permanent Female RP Partner**​
I want a female that is as extremely detailed as I am. I Usually write 3-4 paragraphs. And I don't want to keep looking for partners. I am very open minded with roles and easy going. So tell me you're role I am probably down. If you want a guy that is very detailed responds multiple times a day will not disappear and wants to do many roles for a LONG time. I want/need a permanent partner!

I am 22 white with brown hair, boyish face, 5' 11"ft tall with many tattoos. I am skinny, blue eyes, both ears pierced, and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am EXTREMELY and VERY detailed and descriptive can type many paragraphs if needed playing multiple characters. I have the body of a basketball player since I used to play for real. I expect the same contribution. I only play through my email. I can get on there more often than I can here. I'm into Reality/Realistic and type in first person. ALL ROLES CAN BE TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES/ANY KINKS OF YOURS. I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON.

THINGS I DON"T DO
*Animals
*Furry
*Scat/Snuff/Gore/Tentacles
*Superheros/Magic​

Plot #1
For Love​

You and your husband have been married since high school and have one kid already and are deeply in love. Your husband works for me in a high powered office building. I am the president and a position has opened up. A position that would allow MORE money and MORE time at home. You're husband has been trying to get this job for years. Your husband hates me more then anybody in the world. And many people are apply for the position. I am the biggest perverted degrading PIG and you hate me too. However at the office Christmas party you end up seducing me behind your husbands back to get him the position and he does. You end up pregnant and know that it is mine but lie and say it's your husband to hide your infidelities. A year goes by and the company goes out of business. I end up moving next door and your marriage starts to go down hill. I end up hiring you to be my pretend wife and go on business trips with me, but you must keep me happy for cash. You end up pregnant a couple times saying that they are your husbands finally your husband catches on when the kids start to not look like him. And you have to decide to live with me or stay and fix your marriage.

Plot #2
Rich in Love
You are the most popular girl in school, family is the richest in the city, and have the brightest future. And you believe that you should be treated as such. You end up falling in love with two guys one is the high school quarterback who loves you unconditionally but is a PIG and then there's me basketball player on scholarship. The poor kid that loves you too, great in bed, treats you with respect, but no confidence in myself and doesn't mind sharing a girlfriend bc I can't do any better bc you're so popular. You're parents HATE me and treat me like garbage bc I'm poor but you love the both of us. I end up getting you pregnant at first to keep you in my life and your money, but you ignore or choose to believe it is your other boyfriend. Senior year comes around and deifying your parents you end up getting married to both of us only legal in Nevada and end up pregnant again. Fighting back and forth between us and college bound you have to decide to stick with me the poor, lacking confidence, great in bed, sweet, shy, hated by your parents or the Amazing looking, piggish, rich, perverted, ok in bed, rude boy, your parents love.

Plot #3
The Choice​

It is a Zombie Apocalypse and with your child have come into one of the last remaining survivor camps. Believing your husband recently died you are grateful that they have welcomed you in. However the camp wishes to rebuild society and every person in the camp must be paired up and married. I am the last man in the camp and have never been with a woman before. To stay in the camp you must marry me and reproduce if you don't the you can be punished or banished from camp. One or two kids later another group enters the camp and your other husband is in there. The camp allows you to be married to both forcing us all to leave together. Your husband and I do not get along and fight many times but for you we try to work it out. Finally you choose one of us forcing me or him to “divorce” you and marry another woman. But you grow EXTREMELY jealous and start and affair and end up pregnant but unsure who it is. Which if the camp finds out could banish you.

Plot #4
Jock/Spiteful GF​

My family is extremely rich and you are the new poor girl. I am captain of the team and you are quickly rising the popularity later. I am the biggest PIG that you have ever met. One night at a party you get drunk and we hook up. We end up dating but I am piggish and treat you as nothing but a piece of meat. However you end up pregnant and claim that it is mine. I bad mouth you throughout the school even paying off the scientist to read that the baby is not mine but that is just a rumor, but you know it's true. Sick of the way I treated you and wanting to get me back purely for money. You end up getting back with me trying to get pregnant again. You specifically rock my world so much in the bedroom that you know use it as a weapon to get what you want. You end up forcing me to marry you drunkenly just so I will keep you in a comfy lifestyle. However in college and living together I grow out of my piggish ways and try to make our family together but with two kids is it too little too late? You decide?

PLOT #5
Famous Actor/Blackmail​
I am a famous actor and notorious womanizer. I am going through a divorce process with a vindictive woman. However for our prenup to be void I have to be proven a cheater. Despite her many attempts she has never been able to prove it. You our her newly hired assistant and she has paid you to become my personal assistant. Desperate for the money my ex-wife is offering you try to get pregnant numerous times with me and it is not happening. Finally after many sexual conquests you finally get pregnant and its mine. However you have grown to care for me despite the fact that I have shown no real love for you and have been kinda a dick to you. Do you stay with me and try to win me and raise a family or take the money and split?

MY TURN ONS​
Yoga pants/leggins, mini skirts, pigtails, Stockings, Garter Belts, being called daddy and baby. Public sex, being watched, being taped, name calling I can get really bad with that. Thongs (especially sticking out of the pants), making out, swapping, sloppy seconds. My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/robbie%20worrel

RE: Permanent Female RP Partner Needed

Bumpy

Bump!!!!!

Yeeessssssss!!!!!!

Yaaaasssss!!!!

The darryl of blue moon

The Walking Dead is an ok show

My elbow feel strange

RE: Permanent Female RP Partner Needed (UPDATE)

No sorry i only play here or through email

What it said take One?!

The biterness is strong in this one!

updated had to bump

I call my thingy the skull splitter

Yasssss!

I am THAT guy!

U gunna start that again?

Why does my gallbladder hurt?

Why cant i find anybody

Thats my idea of comedy!!!

Told ya Marge...TOLD YA!

I love vengance

Tell your friends!!!

men.....we know how to be friends

Watching Alien for like the 1000th time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom