Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Artifact, A Girl, and a God. |Lagerthas x BlackTalon|

She looked up at him, watching and not flinching when he touched her inner thigh. A deep sigh came from her lips as he emitted the warmth from his hand. This felt..natural, but only if she could remember she would know how pissed she was at him. She looked at him innocently as he moved into the waters in front of her.

"You don't know what's special about me?" Her brows rose. "Aren't Gods suppose to know everything?" She smiled when he spoke about protecting her, as though she had not a care in the world.

"I don't know..." When he asked what she wanted to be called her face went blank. "It just doesn't sound or feel familiar..." She rubbed the side of her head before putting her hand down on the ground as she watched him. "I can't think of any name I would go by." She admitted. When he told her to join her she looked at him puzzled before he told her how long she had been there.

"Okay." Naari finally said after a moment, slipping into the waters. She went down into the water under it came up to her chin, the water was still warm as she moved over to him. "You don't know why I can't remember either?" She looked defeated at that question, as though she had hoped he might have known.​

A puzzled and defeated look was written all over Naari as Khepri could not give her the answers that she sought. It was hard for him as well, he barely knew Naari and all he knew about her was the little things they had discussed if anything at all. He chuckled gently however as she mentioned that gods were supposed to be omnipotent and know everything "Even us gods are tasked with riddles and mysteries from time to time. Our power is not omnipotent, this is why we can't stop everything that nature or other humans bring upon others. It is the violent nature that we live in. All I can say is that my realm, my city and my people are safe when they stay here." he said with proud smile on his face. He was proud that he was able to keep a living society like this one alive, fluent and most importantly safe. Khepri's army was well trained and numerous and economy and trading was plenty as the city was a travelling center. The oasis bringing ease to a lot of worn-out travellers.

When her question arose if he couldn't think of what happened as to why she had her memory lost, he could do nothing but shake his head gently. "I indeed do not know my woman. But I'm sure that we will find out what happened or that the memories will come back eventually. Do not worry about it. For now..." he said as he put his hands onto her hips and pulled her against him, her back against his body only to share his warmth with her. His body felt like it was a soft warm rock that she laid against, a feeling of pure comfort and safety was something that Khepri gave off. His hands remained on her hips "You just have to relax and don't think about it too much. There is no benefit in worrying and clouding your mind with troubled thoughts."

She felt weird when he called her his woman. Like...something was off about it, but at the same time it felt normal. Like he had said it before to her. Naari blinked when he pulled her close to him, his chest illuminating heat and warming her up as her back pressed against him.

Her head tilted back looking up at him as he kept his hands on her hips. "I'll try, but it seems like something I should know.." Naari looked forward, rubbing her temple. "Still..it hurts trying to think about it."

Something felt right though, pressing and leaning against him as she looked at the large room. She let out a sigh, just trying to relax herself and enjoy where they were, the warmth from both him and the bath.​

There was something right and wrong about the entire situation that they found themselves in. At one side there was the physical attraction in between the both of them that was there like a soft lingering flame that just waited for enough oxygen to burst open into a blaze, on the other side there was Khepri's sense of wrong and right. He knew that he was taking advantage of the situation.

Was this the way he wanted to conquer the women's rebellious mind ?
Was this the way that she was before ?
No
A decent into morals was something he was not about to do, he had already taken slight advantage of her memory loss and he would go no further. With a soft smile and a sigh "Come now." his words were soft but a clear command as he took her with him to the bedroom. "Then do not think about it. No need to stress your mind any further." He looked upon the silken white dress that she had on before all this and how it had dried up already. Khepri turned his large naked body towards her as he stopped infront of the table with the dress, food and drinks displayed on it in a neat orderly sorted way that all servants had to employ around him. His large arms gently wrapped around her body and pulled her in close to him "Don't be frightened now." his words were followed by his golden aura that slowly creeped over the both of them and warmed their bodies up, the water that once covered their bodies quickly dried and now they were rid of the moisture.

As he released the hug, his finger pointed towards the dress "Get dressed beautiful." He walked back towards the bathing room and put on the light satin skirt that he had left there. He walked back towards Naari as he waited for her to get dressed. He held out his arm for her to take, he wanted to walk her around his property and show her the surroundings, maybe then she would recognize and recover her memory. "The outside air will do you good."

Whether she would take his arm or walk next to him, he would guide her towards the exit. He walked with her throughout the large hallway and exited the temple to look upon the city. Khepri took in the fresh breath of warm air as he looked upon his land "Beautiful isn't it ?"

She seemed oblivious to his actions, the way he was leading her. It was like a lost puppy following the first thing it spotted, and she followed him out of the bath into the bedroom.

She was not sure frightened was the word she would use, he was warm when he pulled her close into her arms. Somehow this felt natural, and the warmth and fuzzy feeling she got told her it was normal. Still, there was something, small, that was scratching in the back of her mind. Like it was trying to tell herself, but she could not be bothered as he emitted his warmth and dried them. "Thank you.." She said softly.

She did as he had asked, picking up the dress and putting it on her body. Only did Naari turn around when he spoke again, noting that he had the satin skirt around his hips again and covering himself. "These things are still a bit revealing, no?" Naari wondered as she nodded to him. "I hope so..My head feels so foggy."

The girl was not afraid to take his arm as he lead her around the temple. Although he had never shown her the temple to begin with. Finally when they reached outside and stood at the doors to the temple she looked around. Her hand pulled away from his arm, looking at him breath in and ask her a question. Her green hues looked around, hoping to find something that struck her as familiar. She shrugged. "Yes, but I don't remember any of this." She said, a bit frustrated.

As they walked throughout the temple, she could see the finely decorated stones that were used to perfection as they built the massive place. The large entrance hall led to a large open place, another statue that symbolised Khepri stood in the middle at the end of the hall. The large hall's floor decorated with white linnen mats that were embroided with golden scarabs in the middle of it. They were praying mats designated for the priest, priestesses and common folk to pray upon in their worship towards him. The hall was filled with priests both male and females as they meditated ontop of the mats. Their knees donned the floor as their hands were put together as they seemed to be lost in thought. Khepri smiled at the sight of his worshippers being the same trance that he had thought them for many a times.

He lead her back towards the exit to show her the land. As Naari got frustrated about not remembering any of it, he smiled gently. "That's alright, we will find a way to return you your memories." he said as he walked her down the numerous steps towards the oasis. People bathed in the warm water, bathing in the blessing that Khepri had bestowed upon them to be a part of this community, this working organ of humans. People parthed to give both of them ample room to walk unhindered, heads bowed in honor of Khepri and offered numerous fruits and food to them. He looked at her gently "Feel free to take whatever they offer, those are gifts and they would be honored if you would take it."

As they got up to the oasis, she could see just how good it was. People were farming, children were playing and it had the lightest of atmospheres. Joy and pleasure was what showed around the edges of the oasis. However this is not where he wanted to go, Khepri continued his walk towards the Nile and would only stop when they had reached the point to where their feet touched the Nile. "This is the river I saved you from" he said softly.

Khepri seemed so content about trying to figure out a way to bring her memories back, it made her feel warm inside. Yet there was a part of her trying to say that something was wrong. She followed him quietly behind as they passed through the people. Naari was a child in comparison to the God's stature.

She looked at the foods, picking some grapes up when he said it was okay and eating them herself before she looked at him and offered him some. "Would you like some?" She wondered if God's even really ate human food.

She followed him, looking around, listening to the sounds of people yelling and some working. The place was busy, alive. Naari stumbled, bumping into Khepri when he stopped, she collected herself as she looked at the Nile. When he spoke about saving her, a blank expression was on her face. "I can't remember that, but if that's what you say. Then I will believe it."​

Back
Top Bottom