Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Filthy Bathroom Domination FxF (Dayzee & Stigee137)

Stigee137

Star
Karen stood in the corner of the filthy old bathroom at the gas station on the edge of town. It was 1:00 AM so it was after hours, barely any cars driving by on the highway thats very busy during the daytime. She had arranged to meet with a new sub that had responded to her ad on craigslist. Karen wasn't new to this spot, she had taken a few of her subs here in the past. But this was the first time she would meet a new sub here. She waited patiently for the special knock she instructed her to do so she would know it's her. Karen loved this spot for it's filthyness, it never seemed to be clean. The walls a dim yellow tile, the floor dirty especially by the urinal and around the toilet, the sink a dim white from never being cleaned, the garbage can overflowing, the lighting dim, cobwebs in the corner, the toilet seat up with stains around the rim. She heard what she thought to be a car door closing and stared at the door intently, waiting for the special knock.

After about 10 minutes of driving the BMW had pulled over at the gas station she was instructed to go to by the Miss,whom she found through Craigslist. Nikki got out of the car,wearing a body suit with holes in it on certain places,locking the car after she shut it's door. Taking a flashlight out of her purse as the gas station had closed hours ago,it now being 1:00 am,a cold wind sent a shiver down her spine as she made her way to the back off the station,knocking on the bathroom door in a way only she and the Miss knew she was allowed entrance,getting down to her knees,as a proper Submissive should do or so was her habit.

Karen heard the certain knock on the door as a big grin formed on her face. She was wearing a black tube top that clipped in the back, a very short grey and pink plaid skirt, black thigh high stockings, black and white high heels, and a black crotchless thong under her skirt. She slowly walked to the door, her high heels clicking on the dirty floor as she makes her way over. She hesitates for a moment, leaving her new sub out in the cold for just a moment longer. Her heart beating fast in anticipation. She finally unlocks the door and pulls it open, to find who she was expecting kneeling on the ground waiting for her. Karen liked what she saw very much, and was happy to see she perhaps already knew her place. Karen looked her over licking her lips, she loved the body suit she chose to wear for there session.
"Please come in my little whore" Karen told her in a sweet devious voice as she held the door open for her, motioning her inside.

She smiled, leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom'sdoor. "You must be Lady Karen,no?" She stepped into what could be described as a common gas station's bathroom: Dirty toilets,broken mirror,dimly lit. She moved at the Lady's command,being very obedient,closing the door shut behind her ass. 'I'm a dirty whore yes...Sadly i haven't found the right Lady for myself yet.' She spoke,on a soft tone,as like it was a whisper. Her nipples had stiffen from the cold night wind as she stood there,spreading her arms wide,knowing Lady Karen might want to check her new toy,as most Dominants do.

Karen looked over her new toy as she slowly entered the dirty bathroom, the door swinging shut behind her. Karen quickly moved in front of the door and locked it with a loud click, setting the tone for the night. She turned back to her new slave looking her up and down. Lady Karen liked what she saw, liked how she was very obedient thus far. She slowly paced around her, looking her all over, watching as she spreads her arms giving her a great view.
She finally responded to her questions after looking her over silently. "Yes, my whore, I am indeed Lady Karen. I hope I am the Mistress for you, I would love to add you to my collection of obedient sluts!" She finishes harshly after starting out in a sweet tone. "Now, place your hands on the top of that urinal and stick your ass out so I can get a better look at you!" Lady Karen tells her as she slowly goes over to a duffel bag in the corner.

She obediently leaned her hands on the urinal in front of Nikki. "Yes,what ever you desire from this useless slut,Lady Karen" She bended over forwards,exposing her ass cheeks even further as Nikki put in the air,hoping to convince Lady Karen she should add this worthless slut to her collection of obedient sluts. 'Does Lady Karen approves of my attire and body?' She asked,loving the thought of her being used as a common toy,like she knew she was.

Karen watches over her shoulder as the slut did as she was told, watched as she places her hand on the dirty urinal and sticks her ass out nice and far for further inspection. Lady Karen rummages through the duffel bag and pulls out a horse whip. She slowly walks back over to her slut, lightly smacking the whip in her hand. She leans in and looks her over, slowly goes from side to side looking her over in all angles. Lady Karen did indeed like what she saw, she loved the outfit the whore wore here, and she loved her body. She felt it was perfect body to use for a dirty little slut.
Lady Karen stood up straight, behind her to her left side. She glanced down at her bare ass cheeks through her nylon body suit, as she sticks her ass out. "Yes, I approve very much. Perfect outfit for such a filthy whore to wear. And the perfect body to be used for my pleasure!" Lady Karen tells her in a stern but sweet tone. As she finishes she pulls the whip back and spanks her new sluts bare asscheeks. The whip echoing throughout the bathroom. She whipped her ass again a couple more times, not too hard but hard enough to leave a light red mark behind.

Nikki smiled brightly,speaking on a encouraging tone 'I was born to serve and please you,Lady Karen.' meanwhile enjoying the lashes of the whip,everytime it landed on her firm,exposed ass. 'It has been quite a while since i've served someone,i have to admit. I started to miss getting whipped' She then said,her eyes still looking forward at the wall in front of her,as instructed by Lady Karen.

Lady Karen continued whipping the obedient slut, going a tad harder each time and making sure to hit both exposed ass cheeks.
She suddenly stopped and grabs a big handful of the girls hair tightly and pulls her head back and leans in close to her. "Enough with the small talk whore! I don't recall ever asking how you felt!" Lady Karen tells her in a stern voice and releases her hair pushing her head away slightly. "Now slut, turn around!" Lady Karen tells her as she takes a step back.

Lucy nodded slightly without making a sound,obediently turning around slowly,both off her asscheeks now coloured red,from all the lashes Lady Karen gave them with the leather. A few tears running down her cheeks from the pain that was caused by Lady Karen pulling Nikki's hair,closing her eyes once she finished turning around,her breasts swaying freely. 'Y...Yes Lady Karen....Whatever you say Lady Karen' Nikki then said,her body slightly trembling in pain and fear.

Lady Karen stood back and grinned as she checked over the sobbing girl one more time, this time focusing on her big exposed tits. She licked her lips as she stared at them and smirked, thinking of the fun she's going to have with this little slut.
"Please, my dirty slut, please don't cry", Lady Karen tells her in a taunting manner as she approaches her. She reaches up and grabs the girls big tits and squeezes her nipples hard, pulling out on them, giggling an evil laugh as she does. She twists and pulls and then releases them and starts playfully slapping them, making them shake and jiggle as she does. "Such lovely tits for a little slut" Lady Karen tells her with a big grin.

Nikki leaned back against the filthy urinoir,which she didn't mind a bit,supporting her quite big rack with both of her hands as she looked into Lady Karen's eyes,still feeling the burning effect of the whip against her ass cheeks. Wiping her tears she moaned as Lady Karen grabbed of her tits,squeezing it's nipples hard,then pulling on them. After doing so a few times she playfully slapped them,making them bounce and shake. 'Thank you...' Nikki answered,looking down at the floor.

Lady Karen had an evil grin on her face as she tormented the girls big tits, enjoying every bit of it. She noticed as her slut leaned up right against the filthy urinal, perfect thought Karen, this girl doesn't mind getting dirty. Lady Karen spit a nkce thick wad on each nipple making them nice and slippery as she continues pinching and pulling the girls nipples.
Lady Karen had her joy with that and took a step back releasing her tits. "Get down on your knees whore! Kneel down on this grubby floor!" Lady Karen ordered the girl as she places her hands on her hips with a stern look on her face.

Nikki got down her knees as fast as she could,without thinking about it too much. Afterall,that was her purpose: Serving those who dominate poeple lke Nikki. 'Yes Lady Karen,anything to please Lady Karen' Was what Nikki said,staring down at the dirty floor,as a sign of complete submission to her. 'Anything else this worthless slut could for you?' Nikki then mumbled.

Lady Karen couldnt help but grin and giggle as she noticed how fast the slut did as told. "Good slut, and as a matter of fact we're getting there very shortly. First, let me get a bit more comfortable. And you are allowed to look while I do so" Lady Karen told her as she reached behind herself and unclips her tube top tossing it on the filthy bathroom floor revealing her 36dd tits. She then unzips her skirt letting it fall to the ground and kicks it aside. Leaving her only in her black thigh high stockings and black high heels. With a lustfull grin on her face she walks over to the toilet and facing it she puts her right foot up on top of the stained toilet seat and bends over slightly. She looks over her shoulder and down at the kneeling slut as she reaches behind and pulls her asscheeks apart. "Go on and dig in slut! Get your face right in there and eat my asshole!" She says with a big grin

'Yes,Lady Karen. 'Nikki quickly answered her,diving right in between Lady Karen's asscheeks,eating out at her content,not hesitating to even think about refusing any of Lady Karen's orders.

Lady Karen threw her head back and groaned in satisfaction as the slut did as she was told. She felt the girls tongue on her asshole and it drove her wild. She pushed her ass back towards the girls face as she licked away. Spreading her asscheeks as wide as she can, encouraging her to go deeper. "Mmmm fuck yes thats it! Mmmm eat my ass!" Lady Karen called out in pleasure as she looked behind her, watching as the slut licks away

Nikki obediently burrowed her tongue all the way inside,despite the smell. Strangely enough she felt her own clit getting aroused.Taking a moment to recatch her breath she looked up at Lady Karen,hoping she wouldn't mind. 'Is this worthless slut pleasing you,Lady Karen?' She asked,a slight tone of hesitation in her voice.

Lady Karen stares down at the girl behind her as she takes a breathe, grabs a handful of her hair and responds to her question. "How dare you pause from eating my ass to ask such a thing. Now get back in there and tongue fuck my asshole! You'll know whether you're pleasing me or not!" She yells down to her slut as she pushes her face back between her asscheeks and sticks her ass out more.

Back
Top Bottom