Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cheating wife/GF (seeking Male partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is some of my ideas if you are interested !

pervy neighbor
you would play my old pervy neighbor (40-60 age ). Who is a very confident guy and loves to spy on me in my house when I change etc . You have allways had your eye on me a house wife (don't have to be a wife if you wanna do a younger character too). One day I am home a alone and one thing leads to the next .

teen girlfriend / old man (cheating girlfriend)
I really like to roleplay as a teen girlfriend , but my boyfriend and I are at his family. I am just a insont girl who meets his family for the first time and also where I meet his old uncle (you) for the first time . his uncle pervs on me all day and tries to seduce me .I am love my boyfriend but tries and resist but I really can't in the end .
your role is and try and seduce me , start slow like maybe looking at my tits or just rubbing my leg real fast . go more and more extrem with it .

room mate
you would play my boyfriends room mate . Who is not a very confident guy at all , after all he is fat not the best looking either he is also not very good with women . Pretty much the only thing he has for him self is the fact he got a fairly big member and that he is a nice guy. You and my boyfriend have been good friends for year ,he feels bad for you . So me and my boyfriend really want to help you so we try and teach how to talk with girl etc .one thing leads to next without us even realising it ...

doctor
you'll play a doctor who has too do a check up on girl(mc). MC has problem getting pregnant . Se she goes too a doctor too se if he can help her out in anyway .

foreign exchange student
you'd play a foreign exchange student who has too stay with a random famliy in random contry (we can talk in pm what countries you like yc to come to and come from).
yc is a bit of a perv and likes to spy on the wife in the famliy .

Skype : johanna_6995 or just pm me (plz say from bluemoon rp when add)

ps . love roleplays with a pic so if you have any idea of what you want me to look like plz send a pic (my character I mean or even you character if you want)

KINKS
Humiliation
Abuse
Forced
Public Sex
Public Use
Women feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom