Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seven Deadly Sins, One Piece, Fairy Tail or Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjahund

Planetoid
Welcome and hello!

I'll write some and put a tl;dr at the bottom, but hey, can always read the entire thing to. It won't be thaaaat long, I promise.

Been roleplaying for about eight years or so, so I'm quite experienced and even willing to learn. I like pleasing my partners by listening to their wishes when it comes to my character's personality or appearance.

I play using Skype as a medium for an instant-messenger service and that's where it'll stay. Not interested in going elsewhere I'm afraid. I'm online fairly often, time zones are seldom an issue.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for a partner - or partners, to play with on regular basis. Not every day, but at least once or twice a week, though more is welcome. I'm looking for someone who's literate or at least has a decent grasp of the English language. Mine isn't perfect, neither does yours have to be, but be decent at the very least!

I don't mind getting friendly and getting to know one another; but if you're a private person, that's fine to. Do feel free to also send a PM with an idea or a little more than 'lets play, here's my Skype'. No need to write something long, just give me a little bit about what you'd like or what you're up for.

Settings

Seven Deadly Sins, One Piece, Fairy Tail or Naruto. That's what I'm looking for. I'm looking for roleplay every now and then in either of those four settings (anime/mangas) though I am also open to suggestions. Ideas are best discussed when we're figured out a setting, but I'm open to all sorts of ideas and have some myself as well that I'm happy to share. Do come to me with an idea to, so it's not just me dealing out ideas.

Kinks

When it comes to kinks, I'm open minded. That being said, while my kinks aren't strictly vanilla, I'm not into strange/weird things. Bathroom play, no thanks, pregnancy n' animals can stay away to. I don't know, not into the usual that people aren't into.

I do have some favorites; Anal (A must, but not going to happen every time!) chatty females, females that engages sexual things and physically fit females, though that's not a must by any means.

As said, I'm fairly open and willing to do a lot of things and those are just the favorites.

tl;dr

RP by Skype. Seven deadly sins, one piece, fairy tail. Kinks; anal a must. Online quite often. Get in touch for some fun play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom