Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mel's Cravings (Now with Non-Smut Ideas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
Post 1: Intro
Post 2, 3, 4, 5: Sexual Craves
Post 6: Non Sexual Craves
Post 7: Image Gallery (Can be uses as claims or plot ideas)

Hey everyone, I wanted to redo my intro a little here now that I've been around a while. I'm a 27 year old male who's been RPing for roughly 10 years at this point with the majority of that time having been non-sexual roleplays and only heavily into sexual ones over the last 4 years or so.

I consider myself very literate (Able to consistently type out 2 or more paragraphs easily and also try my best to be detailed) though I do not expect partners to try to match me. I can appreciate quality over quantity as well, so if that's your style then who am I to try to change that?

Activity: I am a VERY active roleplayer. I like to have many RP's going at once to give me variety and to keep my mind active. I tend to respond multiple times a day EVERY day. In cases where I can't respond a lot, I will let you know. It's not often I find myself getting bored with a plot, but if I do I will let you know. I also would enjoy the same courtesy. I will not be mad or offended if a plot happens to become slow or we run out of ideas. I'm more than fine brainstorming a new one if you happen to enjoy the experience.

Feedback: Please let me know how I'm doing, if I accidentally do something in an Rp you don't like or aren't comfortable with, or lemme know if something I did was good. I wish to improve as I go. I also like to be informed if I accidentally hit your 'off' button. I won't be mad if I have to correct a post. It's a two way street. I'm not in this just to enjoy myself, I genuinely want you to enjoy your time as well. It's what we're all here for after all.

I am capable of playing both male and female roles. So if you're a male and want to RP with me and don't mind that I'm a dude playing a female role (This is make believe after all) then please do not hesitate to hit me up. Same applies for the ladies if you are seeking F x F pairing, I can fill that gap too.

Faceclaims: For the record, when it comes to images I use, I will likely use strictly anime/drawn/etc. I typically do not like to use real people for my faceclaims. While I'm flexible this is one thing I somehow struggle with. If you wish for me to use a faceclaim that's of a real person and are adamant about it, I will do my best to work with you. It's just rough for me.

On the other hand, I am FINE with you using a real person for a faceclaim. If you're able to work with me on this, I'd appreciate it greatly.
----

If you've gotten this far then I appreciate it. I'll go a little into kinks now. I'll be upfront that I have very few things that I will not participate in. My F-List is in my signature if you wish to see a full listing but to keep it brief:

No:
  • Fecal Matter/Play of any kind
  • No death of characters unless it is a non-smut rp and it actually would do something for the story
  • No Bloodplay outside of minor things such as a Vampire 'love biting' during smut
  • Dismemberment
  • Etc (See F-List for others)

With the bad out of the way, below are some of my favorite kinks, most of which tend to be on the very taboo side of things (See my F-list for others, as these are not the only things I enjoy, they are just the ones that get me riled up the best).

Yes:
  • Incest (Very, Very big with me. Of most any pairing)
  • Bestiality (Getting it on with our wild selves. Does not mean just animals as we know them. Includes 'Ferals' who are sentient, have emotions, etc which tend to work best anyway for plot progression)
  • Creampies and Cumshots
  • Excessive Cum (Lots of semen, love women squirting as well)
  • Foreplay (Yes. Please! I love loads of touching, sucking, licking, etc)
  • Risky Sex and/or Breeding
  • Virginity (I know for some it's not the hottest thing, but I love the innocence factor regardless of which gender happens to be pure)
  • Anal (I really love asses. Anal is a big kink for me, be it giving or receiving. Love to give Analigus to partners, returning the favor is a plus)
  • Futas (Because they have EVERYTHING needed and it's hot as fuck)
  • Age Difference (I enjoy when partners are about 5+ years apart. I like the idea of 'experienced' vs 'inexperienced' a lot)

So that about sums it up. If you feel I could be a suitable partner, hit me up. I love having long term 'relationships' with players, as it allows me to build a rapport, have consistency in what's acceptable and what isn't, while also having consistent Rps going.

Thank you for reading!

Got a huge craving to do something with a monkey boy. No idea what though. Would use this likeness, if anyone is interested. (It's safe for work, despite the site its hosted on)

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3261784

Added another non smut focused plot (Still smut involved but like I said, not the focus). Would REALLY love to do it if anyone has interested.

Plot is called "You Were Never Alone". Check it out!

Been a bit since I bumped this but I'm currently in the mood for a Brother x Sister scenario. The one that came to mind was a brother and sister who go to a party and get stuck in the same 'spin the bottle' circle. When one of them spins it happens to land on the other. Though they are related the group insists they have to go to the make out closet anyway. Despite their protests they are pushed in. They initially just sit in silence, intending to wait until the time runs out but they eventually decide that it'd be a waste to not get out of the party without some 'action' and they begin to make out.

Once the party is over they initially agree that they'd never speak of it again and just move on with their lives. They both felt a massive rush though. One of them decides they want to explore this more and sneaks into the others room one night to fool around. It gets a little out of hand despite initial hesitation and the two end up having sex. This further cements their desire and the two begin to screw around full time...but push the boundaries by fooling around in situations that could get them caught, amplifying their guilt and pleasure all at the same time.

I've got a bit of a craving for a drunken incest plot (Mel wanting Incest? Shocking, I know).

It could be Mother x Son (preferred this time around) or Father x Daughter. The parent in this case gets in an argument with their spouse. The fights are quite frequent these days. This time around it gets far more heated than normal, causing the other parent to storm out for the night. This leaves (either mother or father) home alone with their child (15-17). The parent resorts to the bottle to try and settle their nerves. The child comes down to check up on them but one thing leads to another. The neglected parent desperate for control. Desperate to feel pleasure. Feel loved again and turns on their child who (maybe is reluctant initially) gives in and they enjoy a night of sin. Perhaps enjoying it a little TOO much when they realize in the morning that they didn't even use protection.

Have a dire craving for a Mother x Son (15-17) sexy time.

Basic idea I had was: She's now a single mother. Her husband (Also his father) has walked out on them after years of a failing marriage. She did her best to keep the marriage afloat for as long as she could but the constant fighting had finally taken its toll. Now the two of them live alone. A few months pass since the separation. She's taken to the new single status rather well, all things considered. Dresses sexy, even goes on a few dates. She knows though that something isn't quite right with her son. How he acts now that they are alone has changed. He's become a bit more reserved. At first she thought the change was because of the separation. In time she discovers that clothing in her dresser isn't the way she left it. Sometimes things goes missing from her hamper. He isn't upset about the separation...he's become interested in her now that she's 'on the market'.

She finds this enthralling. She should be repulsed! Yet the idea that her young, healthy and cute teenaged son is lusting for her to be the ultimate thrill and the best way to nail the coffin shut on her marriage. She decides to put him to the test one night. She stays home when he goes out to visit a friend. She has a few drinks and dresses sexy. She pretends to be fast asleep on the couch when he does come home...baiting him to come explore while he has the chance. As expected he can't resist what could be his only opportunity.

(I'd be willing to play either role in this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom