Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Teach Me Right [ Horror_Show & Edward Thatch]

Several days had passed and he had not seen or heard from her. His phone calls had gone unanswered and she had missed her first two of his classes. She was clearly avoiding him. He had to get to the bottom of this. As soon as his last class was over he went straight to her place. He'd pulled Tessa's schedule and knew she had a couple more classes she he'd have at least four hours with Addie. He pulled up outside her place and steeled himself for the coming confrontation.

He walked up to her door and knocked and waited for her to answer. As soon as the door opened he pushed his way in and looking at her with his most pleading and worried face said, “Honey, we need to talk. You've been avoiding me and I need to know why.”

Three days had passed and Addie hadn't called, or seen her father. Saturday and Sunday had passed with no communication and she skipped class Monday. She went to her other classes but made sure to not stay in sight and came home directly after. She had heard a knock and assumed it was Tessa forgetting something with her hands full. She opened the door and unlocked it. Soon as she opened it, it was her father. He wasted no time pushing through the door and closing it behind him. She stepped back a little shocked he was even here. Then again all she had done was text him Saturday when she got home.

As soon as she was home she had sulked over the night about the mistake she had made about going to the party and getting drunk and displaying herself. She had embarrassed herself and her father. She had already been getting random messages from guys all over campus trying to hook up. That wasn't her only problem. Her problem was her feelings, her emotions, how she was very unstable. She had been kept from her father for so many years, seeing him on occasion didn't make up for what a little girl needed growing into a teen. She had discovered she was infatuated with her father and everything about him. She had thought about every little thing, had looked at every picture she had of him.

latest

She noticed immediately so many details about him in seconds that probably wasn't normal. His hair, how it was tousled from the wind. He was in simple jeans, a buttoned up oxford that revealed a plain tee underneath, with a blazer and sneakers. How he smelled once again like fresh laundry and some sort of cologne. As he spoke she just stood there wide eyed, lost for words. She had watched him lock the door, probably as a habit but she still noticed it looking alarmed. She couldn't be with him, not now....she needed space, she needed time, she needed medication and therapy.

"Dad..." She breathed and stepped back, her bare feet making quick distance.

"I just need some distance. I can't really explain but I'm fine." She lied. "You need to leave." She said adverting her eyes away from him.

tumblr_inline_mkrqo7BYbk1qz4rgp.gif

He saw her shock at seeing him and her alarm as he locked the door. Her quick retreat from him broke his heart but not as much as the lie he heard in her words. He threw his cane down and advanced on her in a quick limp and wrapped his arms around her. “No, baby girl, no distance. Never again any distance between us. Hasn't a life time of distance been enough? I will leave when we've hashed this out.”

His strength easily overcame her resistance. He held onto her till she stopped resisting and kissed her, chastely on the lips. Though there might have been a hint of fire, he broke the kiss before it could grow and become to clear to have to be looked too closely. “Addie, my dear sweet, beautiful baby girl. Talk to me honey, tell me what's wrong. Whatever it is we can deal with it together. Neither of us wants or needs to be alone. We are a family Addie and I love. I will not leave and know you suffer. Talk to me. Tell me. Whatever it is we can deal with it.” The pleading, almost begging was clear in his voice.

Riley watched in horror as John dropped his cane after locking the door and closed the distanced between them. He bent just a little to embrace her as she tried to break out of his arms. She felt his lips meet her own and she breathed out with tears eyes and pleaded. "Dad.....stop!" She cried when he was still going on and on. He kept his grip, he was so strong....how in the hell was he so fucking strong? She closed her eyes and was on the verge of emotionally falling apart. There was no fucking way in hell she could tell him what was wrong with her. You couldn't just outright tell your own father you thought he was attractive, that you thought he was "hot", that you had spent the last few days trying to get your heads together. That you had went through every damn picture you ever had of him. That you had admired him in his younger years and watched him grow into the intelligent wounded lonely man he was now. How she was proud of her father giving so much of his time to educating the young. She was in awe of everything and was hurting because the two women he loved didn't work out, she hated her own mother for hurting him.

kiss2.gif

Addie was trying hard not to sob out and finally broke free, only cause he let his guard down thinking she would stay put. She spun around on a heel looking up at him breathing hard. "Dad I'm seriously fine. I just need some space....that's all. I will come to class later this week." She said trying to make space, she held a hand up eyeing him as seriously as she could. "Don't....space, please personal space....I have to have it." She breathed holding herself.

da790b0a544fab50e9867a712535e922.jpg

She realized her bedroom door was open down the hall and if he looked in, he would see her room was a mess with pictures of him all over here floor, so many of just him with her or her mother. She also had her labtop on sleep but even on there was tons of files she had uploaded onto her desktop of him. She ran down the hall and retreated to her room shutting the door, forgetting to lock it as she frantically tried to gather up a few hundred pictures on the floor. She was on her knee's shoving them into shoe boxes. Beside her bed he was see opened bottles of her prescribed anxiety and depression medication she had been over using to get sleep. As the door opened she still worked to pick up the pictures. Her eyes were red with silent tears as she tossed them into the shoe box. If he would pay close attention, he would tell she of course had showered, but she had on her own black sweat shorts and was still wearing his t-shirt. She had it tied in the back so it fit her better.

She saw hurt, real hurt and pain in his eyes. More pain then ever she saw from his problems with his leg. “Addie, baby, you are lying to me. Please don't lie to me. I can see as plain as the nose on your face that something it bothering you ans something is deeply disturbing you.” He took a deep breath and let it out. “That it seems to be only me you have been avoiding then it has to be me that is bothering or disturbing you.”

He got down on one knee, she could clearly see the agony of that act. “Please baby girl, please talk to me. Tell me what this thing is. We can face together. Whatever it is it cannot be so bad that our love cannot over come it. But please don't ask me to leave. I will not leave till we figure this out. I am your dad. I have to protect you, shelter you and give you comfort. Please Addie, let me be your sounding board, your comfort, you rock in this whatever this is. Please baby, let me be your daddy, let me be the man you your life, as least right now.” He was still on one knee, the pain written all over his face but it was impossible to tell if the tears in his eyes were from his physical pain of his emotional pain over her.

That's when the door to her room slammed shut. He groaned and took several minutes to regain his feet. When finally he was back on his feet and felt steady enough to walk, he took out his bottle of pain pills and swallowed several before walking down the hall to her room. He tried the door knob and found it unlocked and so entered as quietly as possible. He observed her for a long moment. “My tee shirt still looks good on you honey. Have you been suffering from nostalgia?” He walked over and sat on her bed. He held his arms open to her and said, “Leave that mess be.” In that father's tone of command, “Come here Addie and sit with me. We have to talk. You have to let me help you through this. Come here and give me a hug and a kiss like you should have when I first got here. Sit next to me or on my lap like when you were a little girl. I'll hold you and we can talk this out. What ever it is, however bad you think it is it cannot be so bad as to make me love you any less. Come here Addie and let your daddy help you through this. I love you baby. Never doubt that for an instant. You, Addie, you alone, are all my world. Now talk to me.”

Addie scrambled to throw the pictures in a shoe box that even when the door opened she didn't look up at him. She watched him limp over to her twin bed and plop down opening his arms, demanding she quit what she was doing to talk to him. She ignored him and tried to clean up the last of the mess, would he noticed they were all pictures of him. He kept going on and on and she realized he really was to loving if one could be such a thing. Was this the reason he lost her mother? Did her mother grow tired of it.

"Dad please, fucking stop it....seriously. I'm not a little girl any more. You missed all that, remember." She snapped on her knees looking up at him with tears. "You can't make everything alright....I don't even know you. Your like a stranger to me." She said blinking her eyes and turning away trying not to get even more emotional. She could tell he was in pain. pushed up off the carpet looking at him. "How many pain pills do you take? I saw the bottles at your house....are you even doing anything to help cope with the pain medically other than drugs?"

For some reason she couldn't go to him so she just kept randomly straightening things in her room, picking up dirty laundry and placing things back where they belonged. She did what ever she could to advert looking at him because every time she did, she was weak.

"Dad please, fucking stop it....seriously. I'm not a little girl any more. You missed all that, remember." All he could respond was “Oh.” His mouth opening and closing like a fish. He next words ripped the heart from his chest; "You can't make everything alright....I don't even know you. Your like a stranger to me." The final indignity was yet to come. The final insult and show of just how very much contempt she had for him. "How many pain pills do you take? I saw the bottles at your house....are you even doing anything to help cope with the pain medically other than drugs?"

He stood so quickly he nearly fell back down. Watching her keep busy to avoid him and looking at him. Did she really have that much contempt and hate for him? Was it really possible she blamed him that much for not being around? Did she really think his coming to get her and deliver her from certain date rape such an embarrassment? He moved too quickly to the door and fell into the door frame. Looking over his should he said in a broken voice: “Addie, I'm sorry if my absence has grown such contempt for me in you. It truly was not by my choosing. I fought hard to get what little time with you I had. I'm sorry if you feel I embarrassed you the other night at the party. I know that House and I know you were in real danger. But I can see how it is and I will keep my distance. As it seems you want. I'm sorry Addie for anything I ever did to cause you feel this way towards me. I do love you.” Before she could answer he was already out the door in the living room.

She heard him fall again and scraping trying to get his cane. She heard him struggle to his feet and head towards the doors. There were only moments before his hand would land on the door and he'd be gone. Just as she'd asked. But more than she asked or bargained for, it seemed she pushed too hard and if he left he'd be gone for good. Believing it was her own wish.

Addie was so caught up in trying to avoid him that she didn't realize how harsh her words were for the older man. It wasn't his fault that his mother fought for custody and as much as he could have paid for top lawyers, what kind of man would he be to take his only child away from the women he loved who gave birth to her. He knew she would be well taken care of. To chose to have her would have been selfish and hurtful toward her own mother. Then the comment about the pain pills was a little forward even though it definitely held some truth. He didn't even touch on that. Then for some reason her actions made him believe that she hated him, that he had embarrassed her. In awe she watched him scramble to his feed and stumble out of her bedroom door shutting it. He could barely walk right now and she was a little stunned. She couldn't let him leave, not like this....not the way he was. He couldn't walk all the way back to his house without falling down.

She ran to the bedroom door throwing it open and sprinted down the hall just as he was opening the front door. "DAD....NO DON'T! DON'T GO!" She yelled and in seconds made it to the door to aggressively grab his good arm. Silent tears were steaming down her flushed cheeks. She could feel him leaning most of his weight onto the cane. Words started pouring out of her mouth.

"You didn't embarrass me....you saved me from some jerk. If anything I embarrassed your image and your career by being so foolish....that's not's whats wrong." She pleased. "I need space because..." She got quiet and was trembling as she still had her grip on his shirt. She let go but you could tell by her eyes something was very wrong. "I love you but....I didn't grow up around you...and something is wrong with me."

He looked at her deeply confused. “You don't hate me for not being there for you and you are not embarrassed by my actions. You need space because you love me? Because you love me and did not grow up with me? I will admit Addie, I don't understand what that could possibly mean, but please, please just talk to me. I really do not think there is anything wrong with you, beyond being a teenager” he smiled to her at the weak joke, “I promise you, I will be here for you and I will love you and give you any support, any love and affection you need to cope with whatever it is. But will you please just trust me enough as your father, as the one man in all your life who loves you unconditionally, to trust me enough to talk to me and let me help you find a way through whatever issue you are having. I promise you I will not love you any less or reject you or in anyway push you away. Just trust in me Addie and trust in my love for you. Please just talk to me.” He'd taken her in his strong arms again and held her tight. “Trust in me Addie, please.”

Addie was relieved the moment he went into his usual mode and put an arm around her as he once again went on and on about him loving her and that she could trust him. It really wasn't a matter of trust, it was a matter of sharing something very deviant, very private. What if it was just a crush? She would ruin their relationship. They hadn't even had time to enjoy each others company and all this had started. Addie hugged him and maneuvered them so they was back in her apartment. She could feel most of his weight on her and once again she got a rush from his vulnerability. She held his weight and walked him back over to the love seat and let him sit back down.

house%20md%20first%20to%20last%20main.jpg

"I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back." She said and before heading to the bathroom locked the door and paced down to the hallway bathroom and locked the door. She sat on the toilet trying not to freak out. She grabbed her phone which was in her sweat pants pocket. She looked at it and after a minute or so pulled up her fathers contact and went to send a message. She tried to start typing.

I don't know how to tell you what's wrong with me....I think your hot Addie quickly deleted the text and groaned out but continued trying to type out the message again. I don't know how to tell you what is wrong with me. It could be nothing and if I told you it would ruin everything, its stupid and immature....I don't want to fuck anything up between us. I'm fucking attracted to you....I think your hot." Before she could delete the message, she pressed send and of course it would take half a second for her fathers phone to receive it.

1936386_960911543946450_44784158540175400_n.jpg

"Shit...." She breathed looking at her phone, she held her phone to her forehead leaving over wanting to die inside.

After a few seconds she heard a loud laugh. The laugh was almost hysterical. Then she got a text. “Come out here and talk to me Addie. This is not really at all as much of a problem or as big a deal as you think. Or at least its only as big a deal as you want to make it. By the way I think you're pretty hot yourself.”

Addie sat patiently awaiting for her world to fall apart but instead she heard a laugh from the living room. The laugh was foreign but familiar. A sound she was deprived of hearing over the years as much as she would have liked to. It sounded almost typical of him. She poked her head up and heard her phone go off and she looked down to see his message on her lock screen.

“Come out here and talk to me Addie. This is not really at all as much of a problem or as big a deal as you think. Or at least its only as big a deal as you want to make it. By the way I think you're pretty hot yourself.”

She had to read the message a few times before looking at the bathroom door. She looked at her phone again rereading the parts where he had just called her "hot". Did he really just type that? She finally unlocked the door and slowly came out but stood at the end of the hall looking into the living room. She slowly one step at a time walked to the end of the hall but stopped at the opening into the living room and leaned against the wall, wanting to keep some space. For her own sanity if nothing else. She saw his bright blue eyes, the glint in them, the relief almost. He had this sexy half smile on his face and she was sure her pale face was still flushed as she noticed all these features.

tumblr_ns8whzK1K11ubvguto1_500.gif

He patted the seat next to him. “Please Addie come over here and sit with me. We can talk.” Before she even started moving he started. “This, though not common, is not uncommon either. Yes, I find you very attractive and caught myself noticing you more than once. Yes, honey, I think you are quite hot.

“There's this thing called, well it has a couple different names: Genetic Attractive Disorder or Genetic Attractive Syndrome but more often just Genetic Sexual Attraction. There are a lot of theories bout it. Some think its because people tend to choose people who look most like themselves. Other studies suggest it because of a mental similarity. Most people who fall to it are closely related people who are within two IQ points of each other.

“The theory I most hold with, particularly in our situation says that those who are very closely genetically related and are kept away from each other altogether or for a greater part of their lives develop feelings beyond the normal familial feelings. That would seem to be the case here.” He winked at her. “I dated more than to two chicks you know. I once dated an Abnormal Psychology Prof for six months.” He chuckled and continued.

“Those that find themselves subject to this thing really only have four options in how to deal with it. Try to pretend like its not there or real. Clearly that's not going to work with us. Acknowledge the feelings and try to feeling and try to have a normal relationship. I don't know if we can pull that off or not, but if that is what you want, really want then I'm game to try. Go their separate ways. I will not tolerate that option or just give into the attraction for each other. Sometimes it will burn itself out and some times it will last a life time. Ok, usually it lasts a life time.

“But the point is, you see, you are not a freak. This doesn't have to be a big deal, unless you want it to be. We just have to choose which path we want to take to deal with it. You see honey, I have been finding myself feel toward you the same things you have been feeling toward me.” After all his talking he just looked her in the eye and waited for a response.

Addie stood leaning on the wall with her arms folded against her chest, the side of her head resting against the wall as she listened to him explain what was happening. She wasn't expecting such a through explanation. Then again her father did have his PHD, he was pretty damn intelligent on almost everything. She rubbed her nose and saw him wink at her as he continued. He listed the options and she tried to go over them in her head. She would have liked to pretend it didn't exist but he had already stated that wouldn't work, then even though he listed some other options she swore the rest was just giving into whatever that meant. She let her mind over think, would that mean being with him sexually, romantically? Her eyes widened at the thought as he looked at her.

She bravely pushed off the wall and walked over to the love seat and plopped down beside him but let just a little space between them. Her eyes stayed focused on her bare feet and his tennis shoes. She cautiously looked up at him, confused, curious....she really had no idea what to say or do. This was definitely a little weird.

"How is it not a big deal....how do I not make it a big deal....how do we just deal with it," she laughed a little sarcastically, a little shaken up as her eyes were still glistening.

He put his arm around her reflexively and kissed her temple. “Honey, I never said it was no big deal, just not as big a deal as you were making it or only as big a deal as you wanted to make it.” He sighed. “We've already acknowledged our feeling about each other so we can't just go on and pretend like nothing is happened. I will not tolerate staying away from each other forever. That leaves two choices. We acknowledge our feelings but try to live a normal life in spite of them or give into them. That choice I leave to you. Either will be hard, very hard. Both will have their awkwardnesses, though I imagine the giving in the awkwardness will short lived. We can live a normal, if frustrated life pretending we don't feel these things for each other or we can live a very fulfilled but needfully secret life if we give into to our feelings for each other. Though personally I would choose the path of least resistance, I will leave the choice in your hands.”

After a long moment he thought and made a suggestion. “Now a days, when girls are younger, sometimes they will have father daughter dates. The dads will take them out for dinner and a movie or ice skating or whatever have you. Purely innocent. We could try something like that and if we don't feel the chemistry we have our answer one way. If we feel it beginning to feel more like a romantic date we have our answer the other way. How does that sound honey?”

"I don't really want to go on a date Dad....I'm good." She said shifting uneasily in the seat. That was after he pulled her closer so there was no space between them. Her nostrils filled with him scent and she had to momentarily close her eyes and take in a slow breath. He smelled do damn good, why? Was it really genetic. She had been around so many boys older and younger and none of them held her like this. "I don't know." She said sounding more than stressed, she would have no idea that he was freaking out. He was able to play it cool, keep it calm in order to keep her from having to go to the hospital from a mental break down. She leaned into him finally giving in to just relaxing. She kept her eyes closed and secretly enjoyed the closeness, the security. It felt right, but it also felt wrong.

She briefly opened her eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were older, they showed his age, his pain, everything he had went through but they were the most brilliant blue. He had mentioned their choices and she could see how he had frequently suggested the route that her mind couldn't even comprehend, the route where they....give in? Addie felt her heart started to race. Her face still kept its warmth in her red cheeks. Could he feel her temperature, how her body was burning up, how her heart was racing.

"Dad...?" She asked oddly and moved so his hand fell from around her to down her back so she could sit up. "It is so damn hard....I feel like a stupid teenage raging...." she cut herself short, she was a teenager, well kind of. She got up to get some space, but stood on her two feet not moving. "You might want to go home before I do something stupid." She said, but as her back was to him her face would hold a weird grin, it looked almost crazed with her red brimmed eyes.

He smiled at her a little. He knew she was struggling with a hard choice, but damn it so was he. Slowly and deliberately he said, “Honey, I don't want to go home. If you are going to do something stupid, I want to be here to catch you. I won't ever let you fall sweetie.” He stood and stepped up behind her and put his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. There was nothing overtly sexual about holding her or kissing her like this but the message was clear, he was here to give comfort or to give her something … more if she wanted it. He was her's to do with as she choose. “I do not want to go, Addie. I very much do not want to go. But if you really want me to I will. Just know I will always love you no matter what and I am always close at hand for you, in anyway you want. Like I said, I don't want to go, but will. Are you absolutely sure you want me to go or just think it might be smart. To be honest I think we left smart back about a twenty minutes ago.”

Addie heard his words and could feel his slight struggle to stand but quickly felt his arms wrapped around her waist and felt his lips gently kissed her cheek. He was over 6ft tall and she came about midway to his chest so he had to bend down a little but it wasn't his top half that had injuries. At that thought she wondered how well he could perform, what could he do and the thought about made her lose her breath and she coughed breathing out. There was no way in hell she would share that thought, she was starting once again to panic. Maybe it was in their best interest if he left, just so she could get some space and regain her composure. She stayed in his arms as thoughts overwhelmed her young fragile mind. His last comment made her slightly smile as she used one hand to wipe her eyes.

large.jpg

Suddenly Addie couldn't take it anymore and she turned to face her father. He saw his half smile and everything felt like it was going in super slow motion. "Yeah...no longer smart." Was all that came out of her mouth before she bit her lip and used some of her weight to push him so he fell back into the couch. She watched and her reddened eyes watched in awe, like a predator. "Watch me fall....." She whispered and bent forward. She didn't crawl or sit on him, she stood using one hand on the arm rest as she got inches away from his face, her eyes openly for once digging into his.

tumblr_inline_mkrqouZkJT1qz4rgp.gif

He was mildly surprised when she turned and pushed him onto the couch and leaned over him and told him to watch her fall. He saw her search his eyes and she saw the same love and tender fatherly affection she always saw there, not something else now too. It was something new, it was passion and desire. It was lust and it was directed at her. He reached his hand up and placed on the back of her neck as he pulled her lips to his and at first the kiss was gentle and easy but slowly became more ardent and passionate. By the time he released the kiss she knew she had been kissed and thoroughly. It was the kind of kiss one measures all other kisses by and the kind she felt in the soles of her shoes.

“I love you Addie, in every possible way to love, I love you.” He pulled her into his lap and kissed her again. He made no other moves, he simply held her and kissed her over and over again.

The turn of events happened rather randomly and suddenly but it didn't matter. Addie finally saw her fathers love and felt his passion as he gently pulled her in and kissed her. It wasn't long until the kiss deepened and she felt herself exploring her mouth. She had maybe kissed a couple of boys but had never experienced the adrenaline she was thriving off of now. As the kiss ended he pulled her into his lap and she was so shocked and stiff her body loosened in his lap. His words would echoed as they basically made out on her love seat. This thing was is that these were her thoughts over the past few days and to think they was actually happening was amazing.

large.jpg

As she explored different ways of kissing him, the sides of his mouth, his bottom lip and the sides of his face things felt a little more intense. His buttoned up shirt was already half way unbuttoned but she wanted him in just his tee and jeans and found herself unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and using one hand to pull it off and down his shoulders while using her bare feet to push off his sneakers. She looked at him breathing out. "Guess since your my Dad....and I'm not with some young boy I can do whatever I want, right." She said smiling. Obviously her hormones were on full speed ahead. "We wouldn't want some random guy fucking with me would we?" She breathed out, she was enjoying this. She wanted to get away with as much as possible in case it wasn't real and she woke up in her bed finding out it was just a dream.

As he let her explore kissing him and then he showed her what kissing was really all about. What passion could be conveyed. He savaged her mouth with his own. He held her head in his hands and made love to her mouth with his own mouth and tongue. He felt his shirt and shoes being pulled off and and heard her question and answered, “Ah, Addie, my dear sweetie baby girl. I am yours to do with whatever you please.”

He stood with in his arms, bridal style and though the pain had to be intense he showed none of it in his eyes, only his want and need for her. He carried her to her bed room and laid her on her bed and took his tee shirt off of her and in a maneuver that can only come from age and experience, her bra fell from her body as one hand cupped her face to his for more kisses and the other snaked around to rid her of the annoyingly inconvenient piece of attire.

He let is kisses trail down her neck and chest and finally found her breasts. He did not rush, he did not fumble is way through. He took his time and let his mouth explore every inch of her breasts before placing his hands on her hips and taking one of her nipples between his lips. First he flicked it, then sucked hard and let his teeth lightly graze her nipple, then he started teasing and playing it with his tongue and lips with a seriousness she had only seen in him during one of his lectures. He was fully intent on her breasts, switching from one to the other and then back again.

He finally broke off from her breasts and smiled up at her. He leaned into the kiss her again. A deep, heady kiss. He kissed her and let her know she'd been kissed, thoroughly. Then he laid her back on the bed and let his lips and kisses trail down her body, lower and lower till his lips met the barrier of her waist band of the shorts she wore. He looked the question to her.

Addie looked alarmed as he carried her bridal style into the bedroom. She was concerned with his legs, he was carrying twice his weight but he showed no sign of pain. Before she could ask, they were both shirtless as she was on her bed and he was over ravishing her mouth and body. All that she had time for was labored breaths and small audible gasps as he fondled her breast with his tounge. She was already in ecstasy and her body was already aching below, her young blossom was already soaking with nectar. The sensation was brand new. She still couldn't believe this was happening. She had only been here, what...a total of 5 days not including packing. He wasn't with anybody, what if he had been? What would of happen then?

He trailed kissed down her stomach and she arched breathing out, trying to control herself. He looked at her and she knew he was asking permission to go further. Did they really want this? They had already done damage. "I need a minute." She breathed out and sat up, she bent over grabbing the shirt of his and easily slid it on leaving off her bra. He was still shirtless crouched over her on the twin bed.

"Can we just take it slow....I'm turned on....I am so turned on but I don't want to do that just yet.....I don't want to fuck up." She said starting to get slightly emotional while catching her breath. By this point he had crawled back up to meet her face. He was so damn gorgeous, why did my mom ever leave you she thought. She pressed her forehead against his.

"I also haven't done anything....I haven't had sex yet." She said.

He looked at her with a smile that even twinkled in his eyes. “Honey take all the time you want and we can go as slow as you want.” There was a sadness as she put her shirt back on. He felt it as a rejection, a turning away from him. But he had come this far and crossed this bridge now. He laid down next to her and slowly ran his hand up her tee shirt, not going anywhere near her breasts, just lightly, playfully and soft of feathers dragged his fingers up and down her side.

She talked about not fucking up and being turned on and told him she was still a virgin. That sent a thrill through him as both a father and a lover. It was so overwhelming and yet so complete. It felt so perfect. He kissed her. And kissed her again. “As slow as you want honey, but there are things I can do, things I do desperately want to give you that don't involve the sexual act itself. May I give you that at least? I feel we have come too far but not far enough. I want to leave you with a certain heady and joyous memory of this and not just more confusion and uncertainty.” He kissed her yet again. “May I kiss you....” the fingers of his hand lightly played up her leg and inner thigh to brief rest on her sex. “If you don't want or are not ready for the other, may I please give you that much?”

Sighing, “May I feast my eyes on you? All of you?” He smiled at her again. “You are too gorgeous for you to not allow me to feast my eyes on you. You are too frighten and need the heady release that my lips can give you to put your heart at peace. Like I said, too far and not far enough. Let me do this for you, please. Let me give you a taste of what we can have, what we can be together.”

Addie looked at him as he laid beside her. Letting his hands trail up her shirt over her stomach. Even his hands playfully stroking her stomach sent silent electric shocks through her body. It wasn't long before at this angle he kissed her and she once again let her mouth dance with his. From watching them kiss you would have already though they had been lovers for a while, it was the connection, the bond. They may have spent years apart but Addie was in a sense a little copy of him.

He pleaded to go slow but to be able to enjoy her, give her pleasure without doing the actual act itself, she knew exactly what he was asking. She gulped but felt his hand play up her thigh, she was wearing loose sweats. She felt his hand gently go in her short leg and rest on her warm ready sex. She let out a small noise leaning into his chest and neck as he was still angle by her side. It felt so good, just his touch. She trusted him. The worse is this didn't last long and they had to both do therapy or work on having a normal non sexual relationship. Right now he said they didn't have to have sex but she wanted to feel him. She nodded in a daze giving him permission to do whatever it is he wanted, even his voice and slight accent was detectable in her frazzled state.

He kissed her and slowly and gently slipped his tee shirt off her then, while keeping his eyes locked with hers, waiting for a refusal she began pulling her shorts and panties off of her. When he saw her bare again, though he had seen her bare recently he could not help it but gasped a “wonderful” under his breath. He kissed her again, but rather than holding her head with his hands this time he let them explore her body and find all the little places that excited and pleased her.

His lips began a slow journey down her jawline and down her neck. Again she slowly and methodically explored every inch of skin on her chest before he moved down to her breasts and treated them as though he had never seen them before. He went through his routine. He took his time and let his mouth explore every inch of her breasts before placing his hands on her hips and taking one of her nipples between his lips. First he flicked it, then sucked hard and let his teeth lightly graze her nipple, then he started teasing and playing it with his tongue and lips with a seriousness she had only seen in him during one of his lectures. He was fully intent on her breasts, switching from one to the other and then back again.

He finished and slowly worked his lips down her body, down her abdomen and her pelvic girdle and he finally reached the very tip, the very top of her cleft and looked up into her eyes. He eyes shown brightly of want and lust and too of adoration and giving. Of all the love she'd ever seen in them all her life and the added love of a man, the longing and want of desire for her. Then he let his lips slip down.

First he kissed and lightly sucked at her outer lips to stimulate her. Then it happened. His mouth and the barest tip of his tongue found her blessed bud and at first, just like her breasts he flicked and sucked hard and let his teeth barely graze it. Then he got down to business. With the tip of his tongue he traced out the alphabet forward and backward. Then he did the greek alphabet forward and backwards! Then it was the cryllic. Who could have guessed her daddy was so learned. When he finished? He just started again. His purpose was clear. He intended to wring every ounce of pleasure from her body that it had and much much more than she ever dreamed she could feel. After about the third completion of the alphabets he brought a hand up and slowly slid a finger into her. Slowly, gently he stroked it in and out of her. He was decidedly committed to introducing her to her capacity for unlimited orgasms. It was clear from his single minded devotion that he loved this. And in the secret places of his heart he had to admit woman was his favorite flavor and his daughter was a sweeter treat than any he'd ever tasted. He never wanted to stop. Even when she begged him to, from sheer pleasure, it took her placing her hands on his head and pushing him away to make him stop. Though he did sneak in one simple single kiss to her sacred bud, as if in promise of more.

He let his lips slowly travel up her body again and again give her breast all the adoration and worship they demanded and deserved. His lips moved up her chest and throat and jawline. Now he hesitated in kissing her lips. Many women got offended at the taste of themselves on a man's lips and he did not know if his daughter was ready for such a sensation yet. But he held his lips just a bare inch above hers and whispered. “I love you Addie, with all that I am and all that I have, I love you.”

Back
Top Bottom