Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Teach Me Right [ Horror_Show & Edward Thatch]

Horror_Show

Supernova
Addie was unpacking boxes of clothes and sorting through them. She had just moved into a two bedroom apartment with her best friend the day before. The apartment wasn't that far from the university she was attending for free because her father was a professor there and had been since graduating from the college itself. One of the benefits is his kid, being only one daughter would get free tuition. It was one of the only reasons her mother was comfortable with her leaving out of state for college. Then again this state was home when she was a child.

Her parents had devorced ages ago, when she was eight. She could remember the beautiful beaches, the white sand, the warm summers and cruel winters. Soon as she met her friend at the airport she felt more at home than she ever had in Calfornia. Her father had encouraged her to move in with him but she didn't want to be a nuisance. He was fresh ending his second relationship, he was engaged and apparently the woman had been running around.

Addie was lucky enough to have her parents be cordial and she often saw her father a couple times through out the year, on holidays and random weekends he would fly out to Calfornia to hang out with her so while they were not extra close, they were not strangers.

Addie was happy to be away from her mother, to gain just a little freedom. She was thankful to be in college and had worked very hard in high school where she already had accumulated quite a few college credits before enrolling. She was majoring in Zooology with a minor in biology.

A few hours later her new room was complete and she was pretty satisfied with it. This could definitely be home as long as she needed to be. Her friend with bright orange hair, known as Tessa had been her friend since childhood had come in to lean on her. They were inseparable so Tessa got her family to allow her to come to this college because she would safely be living with Adam and because Adam's dad would be close, so both young girls would be alright.

"Not to shabby, think we lucked out." Her friend said grinning.

Across town, John sat at his desk. The pain was unbearable. He just needed to wait for his pain meds to kick in and he could get on with his day. He contemplated pouring himself a bourbon to help the meds along but readily rejected the idea as being a bad one. He sat and considered his study. It was a dark but warm room with floor to ceiling book except the space left free for the fire place. It was decorated in a soft Victorian style. It was a pleasant room It was his favorite room.

His entire house was a pleasant place. A Queen Anne style with warm lavender paint and emerald green shutters. He had a living room and a family room. There was a formal dinning room and a breakfast nook. His office/study was on the first floor. Upstairs there were four bedrooms. He always winced at the thought. He wish he could have convinced his little girl to live here with him. Hell, he even had room for her best friend, Tessa. He sharp and decisive words on the matter had cut him to the quick, but he'd never never let her know that. Nor that he needed her so much more so now that Laura and he had gone their separate ways.

Now, Laura there was a subject for consideration. The second big love of his life, the second major romance and what had it come to? She could not remember whose bed she belonged in. And she wasn't even ashamed or regretful! That's what he got for dating such a younger woman. He really should have known better. The generational gap just started getting wider and wider. He was truly worried about the future with some of the ideas and views this generation takes. He could not see how it could end in anything but disaster .

Ah there he goes. The meds are finally starting to kick in, though maybe he should take a little extra to get him through? Yeah, that's good, he'd do that. He got up and strolled into the kitchen and started cooking an elaborate meal. He was not sure why he even bothered. Its not like he thought she was actually coming. The best he had been able to get out of her was “Sure Dad, I'll think about it.” He knew well that always meant not to let is hopes rise. She was just being polite and don't want to say no out right. He didn't know why he was do this to himself. Yet and still he made a lovely meal fit to feed an army and hoped she showed.

Addie helped Tessa with a few last minute chores of unpacking before showering and changing into a fresh outfit of black leggings and a light lime green v-neck pulled over a tank. As she was drying off and pulling on socks she saw her phone going off. She knew it was her Dad because of the ring tone she had for him which was a certain part of Boston's "Foreplay/longtime". It was the part after the musical intro where the lyrics were "Well, I'm takin' my time, I'm just movin' on
You'll forget about me after I've been gone"

She gave a half hearted smile and leaned over grabbing her iPhone but didn't answer it. She already knew he was inviting her over for dinner and it would probably be a daily ordeal since she was literally only ten minutes away. Tess was in the doorway with her eyebrows raised.

"Ignoring Daddy already? That's not nice." Tess said and Addie threw a pillow at her.

"I'm not ignoring him. I guess I'm going to head over. Did you want to come? He does cook good food." Addie said brushing out her long brunette hair she got from him, even though his hair was starting to slowly show its age.

hqdefault.jpg

"Nah, I'm going to pass and just chill out here. Classes start on Monday so I rather enjoy my weekend before we are piled in homework." Tess said smiling big before heading back into her own room.

Addie finished getting ready and grabbed her keys, wallet and iPhone and headed out the door to start the short walk to her fathers house. It was a short walk across the campus to his neighborhood. She approached his house and stood there remembering it from so long ago. She jogged up the steps and thought about knocking and stood there shocked her instinct was to knock. She hadn't ever been here in years? Did she have the right as he daughter to barge in?

713582.gif

He cooked rack of lamb, potatoes au gratin, steamed broccoli and for desert a thick chocolate mouse and a sweet brandy. He planned to serve a nice full bodied burgundy with the meal. He set the table in the main, formal dinning room. The table was a long dark, warm cherry wood, polished to a high shine. The chairs were Louis XIV with gold embossments. He window at the far end from the head of the table was heavily draped and there was a thick wine colored carpet on the floor. The dialed the lights down and set out candles and a lighter. He loved the little details that made a meal, any meal that much more intimate and special. He laid out places for himself at the head, his baby girl at his right and her friend directly across from her. He popped a couple more pain pills, to be sure to keep the “edge off” through dinner. Then, part intuition and part eagerness, he checked the window by the front door and saw her standing there.

His breath caught with joy that she had actually come and though he'd never admit it to her he was thrilled that her girl friend hadn't come with her. He looked forward to the two of them enjoying a quiet, private dinner together. He was still taken aback by her and how much of a young woman she had become. The sight of her fuller body evoked jealous feelings any father would have at the thought of some random boy fondling his baby girl. But the shook that off. She was of age now and so he had no say in her life. Hell he never had much say over any of her life.

He threw the door open to his indecisive daughter and boomed out, “Well, hello honey! Why didn't you just come in? Its your home too you know.” He ushered her in to the dinning room where the meal was set out and poured them both a glass of wine. Of course she was technically too young to drink, but he had always been perhaps a bit too permissive with her. “I am so happy you're here. Please, please sit and tell me all about your new place and your roommate and what classes you are taking.” He said as he lite the candles and started the soft jazz for back ground music. He sat and looked at her expectantly.

http://c1.thejournal.ie/media/2014/02/house-press-conference-los-angeles-752x501.jpg

The door opened and her father greeted her. She didn't have time to get a word out as he welcomed her and ushered her inside. Addie followed him into the dining room. Immeadiately all of the food he prepared filled her nostrils. Sitting down she sat her keys, phone and wallet on an empty chair and watched him light candles and put on jazz. Her eyes widened as she gave a goofy grin.

"Dad...you didn't have to do all this, seriously." She didn't know what to think. Every time they had spent time together it was him visiting her in Calfornia, them eating at some high class restaurant or little diner. She almost felt a little awkward and shifted in her seat. Sometimes she hated that her mother had gotten custody and she had so much distance. Then again she wasn't a fan of his second now ex so maybe it was for the best.

She made a plate of food and made sure to pile her plate because she was starving from all the unpacking and cleaning she and Tess had done. Not that she was a fan of lamb but whatever he did to it, it tasted good so she wasn't going to complain.

"I'll have to show you the place, it's ten minutes away....like a mile or so walk if that. It's a two bedroom apartment. We got it all together, it's small but we like it. So I will be super close. You've met Tess Dad," She said taking a bite while rolling her eyes, "She just wanted to stay home and enjoy the weekend before school." Addie took a couple more bites of food.

"My classes, I'm taking Organic Chemistry, a biology class, some sort of advance English litature class and well you should know the last one considering your teaching it......please for the love of god ignore me in class so it doesn't draw attention." Addie said half sarcastically. She had enrolled with so many credits before hand she didn't need intro classes and her father taught the higher spectrum so she got put into his class.

Later into dinner she asked to use the bathroom and he partially pointed out where it was, he actually pointed out every bathroom in the house. She chose one on the bottom floor and used the bathroom. She finished and was washing her hands when she looked at the mirror and got curious and opened it. She saw several things one would have, first aid, medicines, cotton balls.....but she saw a few prescription pills bottles and read the label. All three bottles were labeled Vicodin. She saw the milligrams and frowned. She always knew her father had a lot of pain after being in the service when he was younger. She closed the cabinet quietly.

He ecstatically embraced her at he door knowing it likely mortify her. Having led her in to the dinning room and lighting the candles and tuning on the music he watch exultantly as she piled the food on her plate and feasted. The greatest complement that can be given to a cook. “Of course I did baby girl. I mean, I have to be able to entice you back some how.” He smiled the smile of the blessedly content as he watched his girl relish the food he'd made.

Of course I'd love to see your place honey, though I still don't really understand why you and Tess couldn't have just stayed here. It's not like I don't have the room.” He watched her roll her eyes. It was an old discussion. “I'm sure she just didn't want to have to deal with an old fuddy duddy like me is more the truth.” But to be polite and to let his daughter know he was interested in all parts of her life he offered, “Of course she's welcome over anytime too.” He listened to her list of classes and chuckled softly when she begged him to leave her along in class. “Honey, I will try not to single you out, but I can't completely ignore you either. Firstly that would be unfair to your education and secondly the other students would notice that almost a quickly and assume I was giving preferential treatment.” He winked at her.

When she asked about the rest room he pointed it out and took the excuse to clear away the dishes and set out the chocolate mousse and banana brandy for desert. He also took the opportunity to take a couple more Vic's. He breathed a sigh of satisfaction having her here under his roof. He was pleased she had come after all and had truly believed she wouldn't. He sat patiently and awaited her return.

Addie returned back from the bathroom to find her father had cleared the dinner table and put out dessert. She gave a big smile as she sat back down taking in the smell of the fresh dessert. "Oh....sheesh, this also looks amazing." She said grabbing a spoon and taking a spoonful. She laughed savoring the taste. "It's really good."She said taking another bite. She ate dessert with him and conversed a little more about her plans for the semester. As they was talking she heard her fathers phone go off, it was in the other room. She motioned it was alright, she knew with the new semester starting and him being an important part of the staff he would be busy, even on a Friday evening.

tumblr_inline_mkrqhugKdQ1qz4rgp.gif

It wasn't until even after he left to retrieve the phone that the person called again and from the tone of her fathers voice she knew it was his ex. She stayed silent and quietly continued eating her dessert listening to the conversation, she wasn't trying to be nosy but she was here. On the line his beloved ex would be trying desperately hard to get him to meet up somewhere with her so they could talk and go over things whatever in the hell that meant.

Her own phone went off, but it was on silent so it only vibrated and lit up. She saw from the Locke screen it was a text from Tess. She slid it open viewing the message.

7:30 PM: Hey...later on tonight did you want to go out to a party, the social media page I'm on, one of the close frats invited me and whoever I wanted to bring? It could be a way for us to make some friends? Our first night away from home, free?

Addie made an annoyed face and quickly started typing back.

7:31 PM: We just got here yesterday, frat parties is the exact thing I promised both of my parents I would stay away from. Just because were in college, we should not be stupid. What ever happen to just staying home and watching movies or something?

He watched his baby girl relish her mousse and offered her some brandy, though he knew technically it was wrong. It was just then his phone went off in the other room. He could tell by the ring tone who it was and didn't want to leave his Addie for it but she gave him the go answer it look so he did. He could not believe the audacity of the woman! She knew his daughter was here and how important his time with her was, she said as much, and still she called in the middle of dinner. Beyond that she wanted to act as if nothing had happened. As if they hadn't broken up. As if she hadn't been screwing anything with a cock and without a word of apology or smidgen of shame. He hussy. He was trying to be polite but was quickly loosing his religion. Finally he just told her it was over and not to call again and hung up. Of course she'd call again. She always called again or “bumped” into him somewhere. In disgust he threw his phone across the room and marched back to the dinning room and his daughter. Seeing her instantly calmed him and made him happy again. He saw the cell phone and arched an eyebrow at her. “Eager to run off so soon?”

Addie declined the brandy he offered. Her father was very passive with some things but she wasn't ever very big on alcohol and thought it tasted very bitter. She was a good kid, she didn't get into any trouble, didn't drink, didn't smoke. She had made decent grades from primary school on up. She had never really had a boyfriend, maybe a few flings....you know when you said you had a boyfriend in middle school and just hung out with him in school and went to the homecoming dances. None of them were very serious. In high school quite a few guys tried to hook up but she politely declined. Some accused her of being with Tessa, which is reasonable because they were pretty close. She had even questioned herself over Tessa. She never brought anything up and neither did Tessa.

tumblr_mdnh95zKtB1qczibyo2_500.gif

She looked up hearing her father throwing his phone, it hit a recliner luckily enough. Addie scratched her neck. "Oh just Tess messaging me." She said, not wanting to say anything more.

"Was that Laura?" She asked already knowing the answer. "Is everything alright? Is she trying to get back with you?" Addie randomly and bluntly asked and went wide eyed at how that just slipped out so forwardly. She looked at her fatherly a little concerned.

His first marriage with her own mother didn't work out. Then years down the road he met Laura. Addie didn't like her at all and didn't understand her but she was a little younger than her father. She was the reason Addie never pushed living with her father as she pushed adolescents.

"She was the reason I never wanted to live with you." Addie said before he could even reply. Everything seemed to be just flowing out of her. The thought of them ever getting back together repulsed her. She wanted him happy but she knew there had to be older more intelligent woman who could compliment her father and take care of him.

normal_House_-_1x17_-_Role_Model.jpg

He noticed that he declined the brandy as she always did. He smirked to himself. He did want her to know what if she wanted to drink or “smoke up” or experiment, he'd much rather she did it here with him so he could watch out for her and keep her safe. He said as much to her on several occasions. He smiled as he regarded her closely. It still astounded him how beautiful she was. He looked at her in silent amazement wondering when she had grown into such a lovely young woman.

Having returned to the dinning room and hearing her out he responded, “Yes, that was her. And you don't have to worry about her wiggling her way back in. Even if I was interested, even a little, not just was cheating enough to drive me away for good, but her current attitude repulses me and I could never get past it. She still doesn't understand why I am so upset! She doesn't think she did anything wrong and it hasn't even considered apologizing. Even if not for the cheating it's self, you'd think she'd at least apologize for hurting me, but no, nothing. She is such a child. You my dear are infinitely more mature than she is.”

He smiled over at her admission as to why she never wanted to come live with him. Had he known Laura would have been set aside long ago. The thought of such a minor thing having kept her away caused a slow sad smile to cross his face. “Well, now that she's gone for good, we can just move you and Tess right in.” He smiled at her teasingly. It was a smile, akin to the sun breaking from behind the dark clouds of a stormy day and he fairly beamed down at her. “I hope you know there is always space here for her you, honey. Even if only for a night or a weekend or finals or whatever. There's always a place here for you.” He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. His meds made him wobble a little but he quickly recovered.

"Let's get through the first semester and we're talk about moving here." She said with a small soft smile on her face. As he leaned forward to kiss her cheek she watched him wobble and she instantly grabbed him by the arm even though he had already stabilized. "Dad, you alright?" She asked alarmed.

Despite Tessa blowing up her phone she stayed a little longer and helped him clean up and put things away. She insisted on doing the dishes and he packed her some left overs for her and Tess. She was kind of happy she was living so close and he was within walking distance. This was much more fun then meeting up at some restaraunt. The sun was starting to set so after helping cleaning up she said her goodbye and decided to head out. She hugged him tight and kissed his forehead, of course he had to crouch to do so because he was so damn tall.

"Love you Dad! I will keep in contact over the weekend." She called running off the porch. She would look back and smile before walking through the neighborhood to dissapear.

================================

Soon as she left herself into the apartment she was expecting Tessa to be already gone but unfortunately that was not the case. Tessa mauled her from behind. "There you are, Jesus I thought you was going to stay the night! Get dressed and let's go!" Tessa said, she was already dressed in skinny jeans, a black v neck tee and had her hair in a pony tail with make up on. Addie sighed and looked at her in disbelief.

"Tess seriously this is a bad idea, it's are first night. I don't want to do this. We don't know anybody." Addie said kicking off her shoes.

"You don't have to do anything then, just be my DD.....watch me. Keep me safe....we can leave by midnight or so. I'll be drunk...I'll be all yours." Tessa said grabbing her from behind putting her chin on her shoulders and kissed her cheek playfully making Addie roll her eyes.

"That sounds so enticing Tess." She said under her breath annoyed. She knew Tess was teasing her. Now and then they kind of flirted but this wasn't exactly what Addie had in mind.

tumblr_inline_o254jxyw311rkygkg_500.gif

"I promise I will behave if your there. I need you.....I just want to have some fun. Just tonight and I owe you......anything." Tess said and Addie stood there looking at her friend. She had to think and really didn't think it was a good idea, but she couldn't let Tessa go alone. She meant a lot to her and they knew nothing of the people or environment here.

"Fine....but we're leaving when I want to. We're staying home tomorrow night."She said and Tessa clapped her hands, and hugged Addie.

He enjoyed the rest of his time with his daughter. He was thrilled she insisted on sharing the “domestic” chores with him. It gave him a maudlin glimpse of what having had her here growing up with him might have been like. He smiled lightly to himself at her suggestion that they could discuss her moving in after the semester was over. He really didn't expect it, given how vigorously she had insisted on her own place so far, but it was the most he'd ever gotten out of her. So he happily accepted it and just smiled.

All too soon it was time and she was leaving. He'd packed up the left overs and thrust them into her hand. He remembered all to well his “starving college days” and though he knew it would not be that bad for her he still liked knowing she had a ready meal or two. He leaned down for to kiss him, rather like receiving an accolade from the fair princess. He hugged her and kissed her cheek reminding her to call him for anything at anytime, anything at all and he'd come running.

After she left he let out a half contented and half sorrowful sigh. He was thrilled that she had chosen to come and spend time with him but was saddened to see her go. Too, he really did not look forward to facing the empty house again. For a moment a sense of loneliness so strong swept over him that he for just a split second considered calling Laura, though he immediately shook that idea off. He returned to his study and began reviewing his syllabus for the coming term and making last minute notes and jotting down ideas of things to bring up in class. He worked well into the evening.

Addie had taken a few quick minutes to change into another outfit. She changed into jeans that were designed to look ripped with lace. She had a racer tank pulled over a hot pink sports bra and pulled over a light Gray hoodie and slipped on white converse. She put her hair into a messy updo not really caring and grabbed her things meeting Tess back in the living room. She whistled and smacked her ass, Addie glared at her shaking her head. She shoved her iPhone in her back jean pocket as they headed out and locked up.

They stayed side by side walking down the street. You could tell it was a college campus and that it had come alive because it was a Friday night. Tess had her phone out and was on FaceBook looking for the address in the group event she had been invited to. A few cars drove by and they got cat-called. Addie shoved her hands into her front pocket and kept her head down. They walked a couple more blocks till they arrived on the street that was nothing but frat houses. It was obvious one huge frat house in particular was having all the action on the street and was lit up with college students and lights. You could hear music blairing from the end of the street. Addie already had a weird feeling in her stomach but followed by her other half.

Soon as they got closer to the yard there was a table set up with an actual lamp lit up. The girls looked already buzzed but were overly friendly. They had asked the girls if they were students and new. They were oddly enough given wrist bands that indicated they were new. A flower like halo was placed on both their heads as they welcomed into the party. Soon as they entered they were engulfed in a crowds of young people. Most were already wasted. All you could see was bodies pressed against the other dancing to thudding music, you could see red solo cups everywhere. It was like something out of a movie. Tess was already smiling and pulled Addie close laughing. It would be the first moment they were actually out on their own and free. Tessa being so alive kind of made Addie grin as they moved deeper into the house. Maybe this was alright, maybe they would be fine.

tumblr_mbq0k5PHfs1ro7obd.gif

Frat boys were walking around offering drinks, Tessa grabbed two beers and handed one to Addie watching to see if she accepted. Addie pooped the top off with her teeth and started downing it. Tess grabbed her around the neck laughing as she opened hers. Within a minute both girls had finished their first beer. Addie was making faces because of how disgusting it tasted. That was the start to drink after drink. Within an hour Addie had already downed it least five bottle beers and had been given shots. There was a point when you was so buzzed you didn't realize what you were doing.

A few guys have targeted in on the girls, both girls were very naturally beautiful and Addie wasn't even covered in make up. The girls started dancing with each other and the guys. That was until Tessa got separated from Addie, the girls were all over each other so the guys pulled them apart. Addie was so out of it she was just laughing. Tessa at this point got a little worried and shrugged the guys off her. She had grabbed Addie's iPhone and in between the flashing lights she got into it knowing her passcode and found her father's number and was hesitant. She knew she was already to drunk herself. She didn't want her friend getting taken advantage of or raped, she knew her friend hadn't even lost her viriginity and didn't want that happening here. She texted John.

11:45 PM: NEED HELP! COME QUICKLY. 3904 UNIVERISTY DR.

tumblr_inline_mkrqjcudWB1qz4rgp.gif

The text was sent and she could only hope her father came as her own vision was a little blurry. She heard someone making an announcement. It was a guy standing on some platform. He was saying names but specifically was welcoming both Tess and Adalyn. She then saw Adalyn on the stage behind him completely flushed red in the face. She was with a few others girls that were supposedly cheerleaders. Then music started, familiar music. It was commander by Kelly Rowland which was one of Addie's favorite songs from her high school years and dance classes she had taken since she was little. The song continued and all three girls with Addie in the middle started dancing in unison on the stage. Immediately the crowd was cheering. Somehow even with being drunk she was able to keep balanced and dance poetically with precision.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/dpUpA2IyupM[/video]​

Having finished his review of his notes for his coming classes and still feeling a little lonely he decided to go up stairs and change to go out for a walk. He had just picked up his cane, a pure affectation, when he got the text. He read it and read it again. He recognized the address. The Alpha Kappa house. He'd sat on more than enough disciplinary boards to not know the place and the reputation they had. He also knew exactly what kind of trouble his baby girl might be in and it angered him. Without even stopping to think about what he was doing he opened a drawer and pulled out his Tackarov PPK .380 pistol and shoved it holster and all into the waist band at the small of his back. He didn't bother trying to walk across campus, he just jumped into his Dodge Charger and drove like a mad man across campus.

He flew out of the car and by passing all the drunk collegians who called to him asking if he wasn't lost and that the old folks home was across town. A couple of the frat brothers tried to block his way and he roughly pushed them aside. They started to want to make an issue of it but saw the gun in the waist band of his retreating form. He slipped into the frat house and looked around for the girls. He saw Tessa and started moving to her, that's when his eyes lighted on his Addie, dancing on the stage.

She was gorgeous, she was graceful she was the epitome of lust and she was displaying herself like a whore. His grip on his cane tightened and stepping to Tessa hissed, “Go. Get. In. My. Car. I will deal with this.” Without even looking to see if she complied he marched right up to the stage, shoving anyone out of his way that got between him and his gorgeous, exquisite and very drunk daughter. He stepped up on the stage and just stood in front of her for a minute letting the situation sink in. Then he grabbed her wrist and said roughly, “It's time to go Addie.” The boy who had made announcements grabbed him and quickly found himself flipped off the stage on the floor, a by product of John MCMAPs military training.

The kid was drunk enough to stand and boast, “Look old timer, I don't know who you think you are but I've already pick her out to slice a bit of that cream pie for myself.” John had finally reached that point in rage that his face when completely slack and he jerked his cane up and caught it in mid-shaft moving toward the kid. He roared, “That “cream pie” is my daughter you little shit and you will die before you lay a filthy finger on her!” He jumped down from the stage, staggered a bit from his old war wound but advanced anyway. “Time to dance punk.” The other frat brothers were frantically trying to pull the kid back shouting at him that he was the chair of the disciplinary board and he had a gun. The kid didn't hear them. He was spoiling for a fight. He took a wild swing at John then the fight only consisted of two more blows. John swung his cane full force at his temple, connecting and the kid hitting the floor unconscious.

John got back on the stage, grabbed his daughter's wrist and pulled her, firmly but not roughly behind him to his car. They all piled in and he drove them straight to his place ignoring there cries to take them home. In fact the did not say a thing during the entire drive. He got to his place and physically picked Addie up and in spite of his strain to his leg, carried her inside and sat her down on the couch and stood in front of her.

The moment she saw her father walk onto stage she was a little confused. Then she saw the cane and even in her drunken stupor she made the connection and looked at the older man with the ball cap, it as her father. She had felt him grab her wrist and demand they leave. Her father was dressed casually in jeans, a gray long sleeve with a light military field jacket with black tennis shoes. Her mind went into overdrive as she stood there. The other girls had already climbed off the stage. She watched in amazement and he quickly flipped one boy off the stage. Her eyes were beady and dialated. "Shit...." She said under her breath trying to keep her ground. That was until through all the chaos the boy blindly taunted her father.

"Dad!" She cried out in protest as she jumped down, she watched how he caught himself. He could still get around and apparently do a lot even with an injured leg. In no time the boy was unconsciousness. Adrenaline was coursing through Addie but she just stood there drunk and horrified. John forcefully pulled her close behind him through the crowd. She could already hear people talking, it all kind of combined as a big hot mess. It would be known she was his daughter and this night was going to be a total embarssment, probably to her father's reputation.

They got into the car, luckily she stayed in the back with Tessa. One look at Tessa told her everything, she had contacted her father. Addie couldn't figure out if she was mad or not, she was having fun but then again the boy had stated he was going to try to get with her so maybe it wasn't. They got out of her father's dodge but as Addie was struggling to pull herself out she felt her father easily pick her up bridal style. His arms were still pretty strong. She groaned out as he carried her and put her on the couch.

She pushed herself into a half sitting position and felt horrible, now the alcohol was starting to churn in her stomach. Tess was quietly standing behind her father in the doorway. Addie bravely looked up at her father. She didn't know what to think or say, she had majorly fucked up and this had turned into a nightmare. She did notice that standing there tall, even leaning on his cain he looked pretty damn attractive. He cleaned up well and the whole attire made him look just a little younger than the normal suits or Oxford shirts he wore while teaching. She looked a little funny while staring at him.

"I'm....sorry----" Before Addie could finish Tessa walked forward.

"It's not her fault. I kind of forced her into going with me. It wasn't supposed to go the way it did. She was supposed to watch over me, things just got a little crazy. She didn't really want to go." Tess said and Addie looked up at her. Somehow it made her just a little overly emotional and her eyes silently brimmed with tears.

tumblr_inline_mkrrw6y0V41qz4rgp.gif

"Maybe I should move back home and go to a community college or some shit." Addie said holding her mouth. "I think I just fucked up your reputation....so much for the professor having a smart intelligent daughter......" Addie said trying not to sob.

"Addie no...your." Tess was trying to defend her until Addie got up off the couch. She had taken a few steps and then made a face as she stumbled and fell into John. Easily he caught her and she leaned over throwing up. As she finished she coughed up spit and gasped out, the whole time she felt her father's strong warm grip around her. She started dry heaving.

tumblr_m7qkydTujo1ruc07ro1_400.gif

He watched his little girl carefully. She very clearly was not feeling well. He wanted to rush to her but now was not the time. So he watched her closely. He could see the guilt and conflict written on her face and his heart went out to her. Then there was another look that confused him at first. Then he got it and was a little flustered, but maintained his blank mask on his face. He heard her start to apologize. That's all he really needed, but her friend, Tessa, started to talk. He let the words wash over him and away from him. They were not important. She was not important. Only Addie was important right now. When his girl started to talk about going back and community college and fucking up he started to shake his head and simply said in a strong authoritative voice, “No Addie, you belong here with me.”

When the tears appeared in her eyes he began to move to her when she stood and fell into his embrace. He felt her body press against his and could not control his immediate thrill, but quickly shook it off. Then she sicked up all over him. Not taking his eyes off her he said to Tessa, “Tessa, there is a bathroom up stairs next to the last room at the end of the hall on the right. Go clean up. You can use a set of my sweats from the basket of clean wash on the table in the hall up there. Use that room tonight. I will take care of my daughter.”

When the girl finally left, not saying anything else he picked Addie up and carried her up stairs to his room to the bathroom in his room and began running a bath. While the water was running he handed her a bottle of mouth wash and returned to checking the water. It was still running when he stepped out to get a towel and an extra pair of his sweats for her. He reached for her top and said, “Baby, I'm going to give you a bath, like when you were a little girl. Don't argue with me. You're in no condition to be trusted to do it yourself. I want you see you clean but not pass out and drown.” Before she could let the words settle in her head he started undressing her.

Tessa had nodded and quietly and shamefully apologized and went upstairs to get cleaned up and use the guest bedroom. She had a bad feeling but was proud she had made the decision to get a hold of John. She hoped that gave her it least a little credit but wouldn't mention anything of it.

He had carried her all the way up to his master bedroom which had a master bathroom. He has started running water in the jacuzzi bathtub. She smelled some sort of floral bubble bath. She had noticed how nice his house and bathroom was even in her sick state. He handed her a bottle of mouth wash and she nodded in a daze taking it. She screwed off the top and before she could even take a swag more sickness washed over her. She clumsily dropped to the floor off the side of the sink to crawl to the toilet and barely got the toilet seat up before vomiting more. She breathed out leaning her head against the the head the toilet. She heard her father say he was going to give her a bath and help because he was afraid she might drown.

"Give me a minute....I don't think I'm done." She said wiping her mouth. She didn't know if she had ever been in such a mess in front of him. Maybe when she was a little girl but her mother had cared for her on so many occasions when she had a flu or virus. She felt her hair being lifted out of the way. Even while on her knee's puking her guts out into the toilet. Feeling her father behind her, holding her. As she sucked in breaths from heaving she could smell his distinct scent which was like fresh laundry and soap. Something about it was satisfying and securing.

After she was finally done getting sick she just laid back in her father's arms. Her stomach felt like it had been beaten to death and her throat was burning. She didn't realize how much alcohol she had digested in such a short amount of time.

As soon as the mouth wash hit the floor he was picking up the container and setting it aside. He was immediately behind her at the toilet, one arm around her, just below her breasts to support her and the other hand pulling her hair back. When she was finished heaving he tumbled them back and leaning against the wall he pulled her closer to him, resting her back against his chest and wrapping her in his strong, protective and loving arms. He did not say anything for a long time. Finally he leaned forward and kissed her cheek, clearly not caring about any vomit splash back that maybe there. He held her awhile longer before handing her the mouth wash again.

After a few minutes she could feel him look to the tub and back to her. “That's a much larger tub than when you were small. I think to do this efficiently I might have to get in with you.” She could feel him definitely look away from her and the heat of a blush radiate from his face. Clearing his throat he stood, picking her up and setting her on the toilet as he quickly with efficient movements stripped to his undershorts and folded his clothes setting them on the foot of his bed. She could see, even through his shorts what his mother had seen in him and why his most recent ex Laura so desperately wanted to get back together with him. He stepped over and turned off the bath water and came to her.

Looking down at her with nothing but love and concern in written on his face he began to try and remover her top again. Once off he bent over and removed her shoes and started to work on her pants. Once he had her down to her undergarments he was clearl hesitant and blushed deeply but shook himself off and removed her bra and panties. Picking her up he stepped into the Jacuzzi and sat. For a long moment he simply sat with her in his lap. Eventually he picked up a cinnamon scent, hand made bar of soap and lathered a sponge heavily and asked, “Are you ready honey?”

He began by lightly washing her face of the messiness of her sickness. Then with her still in his lap, began to wash her arms and chest. He was fully aware that she was not a little girl anymore. Her body was a revelation, yet he strove to treat this as much as bathing her when she was small as he could without babying her. He hesitated a moment over her breasts. Those were certainly no part of a little girl, but he firmly, deftly and confidently washed her without any clue of his awareness of her showing. He moved to her stomach then her legs. He handed her the sponge and whispered she should wash her more feminine parts, if she was too embarrassed for him to. Truth was he was embarrassed and shocked at how the thought of touching her so intimately thrilled some deeply repressed and hidden part of himself. But this was he little girl, not some random co ed. He was her father and had to take care of her and protect her.

Addie was a little preoccupied trying to control her breathing and keeping herself from getting sicker. She watched her father undress out of his clothes and she awkwardly watched him looking deathly ill. Maybe it was an unwanted mask as she secretly saw her father's toned and slender body. He definitely wasn't gross or anything for his age. She held her breath as he carefully undressed her and lifted her into the tub. The warm to hot water immediately made her body relax in his arms. She leaned her head back into his chest half out of it. She would keep her eyes closed and willingly moved her head as he washed her face and other parts while still holding her.

To be completely truthful this was more intimate than she had ever been with the opposite sex even though it was for a horrible reason. He had washed her whole body and handed her the sponge as she slightly opened her eyes. She gently took it and was still half out of it but nodded and stock the sponge in between her legs to wash her private parts, but careful not to let to much soapy water in, she didn't want to deal with a UTI. She then shrugged feeling like her other parts were fine. He had gotten all the areas that would have her sickness on them. In her drunken relaxed state of mind she kept thinking of random lyrics from her favorite song. She silently sung them in her head.

Think I just remembered something
I think I left the faucet running
Now my words are filling up the tub
Darling, you're just soaking in it
But I know you'll get out the minute
You notice all your fingers pruning up

"I'm done...crap I have to pee." She said ashamed and struggled to push up but of course he followed easily lifting her up from the soapy water. She was carefully lifted and draped in thick warm towels and led to the toilet to relieve herself.

He was deeply pleased she was not fighting him over the bath. One he really was worried about her Also it was very reminiscent of when she was little, except his new awareness of her new woman's body. The way she leaned back against was very comforting. It caused a warm loving feeling and renewed devotion to her run through him. This felt good. This felt right. His baby girl in his arms and him caring for her, taking care of her. He way she was able to relex into his embrace was a heady pleasure for him. He'd missed this all the years they'd been a part. Though he had avert his gaze, he couldn't help but see her washing her sex and felt another shameful thrill rush through that he again dismissed.

Then she said he was done and had to use the facilities. Oh, how he wish this moment of pure bonding bliss could continue forever. Yet, ever the dutiful father, he picked her up again and wrapped a towel around her and sat her on the toliet. Though, probably not strictly necessary he held her shoulders while she sat there. He was still concerned about how drunk she was. Though it may have been uncomfortable being held by her father while attending to her needs, it was clear that her biological functions did not bother him at all.

When she was finished and wiped herself, he picked her up again and carried her to his bed and toweled her dry and dressed her in a set of his sweats. The water was still slaking off his body as he said, “Sit her for a moment honey while I go dry off.” He stepped into the bathroom, only half closing the door so as to keep and ear and eye out for her and stripped off his wet, clinging undershorts and toweled off. Though his intent was to be mindful of her, she could see him clearly in all his glory. He looked around a bit disgurntled and walked back into his room still bare saying, “Sorry honey, seems all my clean sweats are in use.” He went to his dresser and as nonchalantly as he could, while clearly embarrassed pulled out a pair of fresh undershorts and tee shirt and put them on.

He sat down beside her and took her in his arms for a long moment before saying, “There is a room here for you, of course.” Looking to his large empty bed he made a weak joke, “Though of course you can still be daddy's little girl for a bit longer and sleep here with me tonight.”

By the time Addie had been dried off and changed into sweats she was very lethargic and half out of it. She did take notice when her father had to end up stripping and walking in front of her to grab a shirt and some undershorts. She quickly turned away letting her head nod down. When he was and held her she leaned back and looked up at him.

"I'm not little anymore.....I can take the other guest bedroom." She mumbled and though it may have been a little upsetting, in her mind she didn't see a reason to too. She went to stand and she almost fell. In retrospect she would have been fine sleeping in another room but John was to over protective, worried if she started to get sick in the middle of the night and couldn't help herself. In the end he offered her his huge bed and just camped out on the floor right beside her. She tried to fight it but was so tired she had passed out in minutes once hitting the covers.

The next morning she woke up late and even though her fathers room was darkened because of curtains she could tell it was pay passed noon because of the light peaking through. Her phone was fully charged and setting beside her on the bed. She sat up and saw her father was gone. She grabbed her phone and saw a text from Tessa.

10:30 A.M: Addie I am so sorry about last night. I assume your still sleeping. I talked to your Dad and I think he accepted my apology and was grateful when I told him I was the one that contacted him. I already left to come home and get cleaned. I'm staying home like I promised. So so sorry.

Addie sighed and rubbed her face. She felt extremely weird because she didn't have on underwear or a bra. That problem faded as she also noticed her father had washed all of her clothes and they were laid out on the other side of the bed. He had even carefully washed her designer jeans. She grabbed her underwear and sports bra and was going to completely change but got curious while in her fathers room and just started quietly browsing.

After going through his dresser drawers she found an older college tee from the university. It smelled like his fresh laundry and was a little big but she took that and grabbed some of his running shorts and went to the bathroom to change into her bra, underwear, the old tee and his shorts. The running shorts worked out cause they had stretchy type leggings shorts underneath that clung to her small legs. Everything looked a little baggie but she just looked cute and comfortable. Something about being in his clothes made her feel good. She grabbed her clothes and left the bedroom to smell so many delicious breakfast smells coming from downstairs.

Though he had only suggested her sleeping with him as a weak joke he knew there was no way in hell he was letting her sleep without him close at hand. As unlikely as it was he would not risk is baby girl asphyxiating if she vomited again. Though it broke his heart to see the rebellious teen who was too big to let her daddy take care of her he talked her into taking his bed and he'd make a palate on the floor. He truly did not understand her reasons for not wanting him closer and felt a sharp jab of rejection but accepted it as a matter of course.

Of course he knew what getting down on the floor and getting up again in the morning would entail for him, the dizzying waves of pain it would cause him, but she was worth it. He made a palate from his old Army bed roll and sleeping bag and stole one of the pillows from the bed. After he was sure she was asleep he leaned his weight against the bed and pulled out an old folding walker from the early days of his recovery. He used that to help himself ease down to the floor and laid his head back against the wall and let the waves of agonizing pain roll over him. He didn't go to sleep right away, he sat for the longest time just watching, well no, keeping watch over his daughter. Finally he did drift though.

When he woke in the morning getting up was an order of magnitude more difficult than getting down had been. Twice he nearly cried out with the pain but seeing his sleeping angel bit back the hurt. Using his walker he moved over to his burrow and opened on of his bottles of pain pills and just emptied it out on the top of the burrow and grabbed a handful and swallowed them down. He waited for several minutes for them to begin to work, for the pain to be somewhat manageable. He left the walker where it was and went into the bathroom to collect all the dirty clothes from the night before. He hobbled them all down to the wash. He even knew to wash her designer jeans on delicate. He took several more pain pills and carried her things back upstairs laid them on the corner of the bed. He just couldn't help himself he had to kiss her on the temple before going back downstairs to talk to her friend.

By time she woke and started her exploration of his room and things she couldn't miss her newly cleaned clothes or his walker and spilled out pain pills. They were there, plain as day. As she came downstairs she was greeted with a table laden with Belgian waffles, sausage, toast, fruit, coffee and freshly squeezed OJ. Using the furniture in the room to help support himself he made his way over to her and smiling leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. “Well, look whose finally awake.” There was no look of approbation or discipline in his eyes. Just a touch of disappointment and of course the intense pain. “Sit, sit and enjoy a good meal. Tell me what you remember about last night. We can compare notes and get the whole story straight in our own heads at least.” His voice was kind and loving and inviting. He seemed to long for her to share any part of her life with him.

Addie headed down stairs but not before seeing more open bottles of pain pills open on his dresser and his old walker. She realized last night that by making him sleep on the floor his legs must have hurt like hell and she felt horrible. She didn't remember but certain parts of last night but she definitely remembered him asking her if they could share the bed and she regretted telling him no. Why didn't he just put her in a guest bedroom or with Tessa? She got irritated and conflicted all at once and rubbed her head. She had a horrible headache and oddly enough grabbed one of his pills and popped it in her mouth dry swallowing it as she made her way down stairs.

Once in the dining area she saw he had cooked a large breakfast and it smelled wonderful, it was just as good as going to any breakfast buffet. She looked at him and saw him clothed in jeans and a t-shirt. She just stared at him without saying anything, clearly taking him in. She couldn't see any signs of pain but that was because he was drugged up on pain pills. She still watched as he carefully made his way over using the furniture for support and pecked her. She could smell him, he smelled cleaned, like fresh laundry and something more. With beady eyes she did as he guided and sat down at the table and grabbed a plate and started putting food on it. Would he notice her looking at him weirdly? Would he notice how awkward she was or that she was in his clothes even though her own was clean, beside her undergarments of course.

house-00261-425x264.png

"Lets not even talk about last night. I am so sorry....." She seem strained and shook her head, if she thought about it she would get emotional but she had to say more.

"Tess wanted to go to this party and I was supposed baby sit her and it got out of hand, I started drinking....to much, didn't realize how much and then well....you came to the rescue." She could remember that distinctly in her own haze, his hat, his jacket, him knocking out the kid. It was kind of hot in its own way. She decided to distract her self and started shoveling food into her mouth and being quiet looking at her plate.

He saw the particular cast to her glance at him but put it down to her hang over. After she sat and made herself a plate and told him she really didn't want to talk about the night before he nodded sadly. He really hadn't wanted to give her a lecture, he was just interested in her take on the events of the night. “Tessa told me that already and I applaud you your loyalty to your friend, but perhaps be more careful?” He sighed. “You know if you girls feel like you must have drinks and socialize I'd much rather you came over here and did it. That way I can be sure to keep you safe.” He winked at her.

“You look great in my tee and shorts, by the way. Keep them if you want.” He watched her eat and could almost feel a distance growing between them and didn't know what to do to cross it. “Honey, you know I love you and will always come when you need me. Hell, even when you don't need me. Just call and I'll drop anything I am doing and come to you. You know that right? You are the most important thing in my life.” He reached his hand over and laid it over hers for a moment and tried to look the intensity of his words to her.

Touching her sent an electric shock through him though and a quick flash of her naked body resting on his in the bath the night before and he quickly released her hand. He made idle talk and suggestions about what to do with her first week at school with a joking reminder not to be late to his class while she ate. When she was finally finished he started the laborious task of cleaning up. The pain still strong but he had decided it hide as much of it from her as he could. Turning suddenly at one moment the just looked her dead in the eye and said. “Honey, I do love you.”

"Yeah I know Dad...." She said while finishing up her plate. She did take a few moments to submissively look back up at him. She shrugged and blinked pulling herself from his eyes and decided to help him once again clean up. She saw how much pain he was in and eventually couldn't take it anymore.

"Dad please just sit down. I can finish all this....please." She said going up and using all her strength to hold his weight as he leaned into her with one arm over her. Something about being this close, about his vulnerability was exciting. She had to do so much to hide a glint in her eye and a grin as she slowly made her way over to a recliner and eased him down to the chair and breathed out, inches from his face. She stood up looking at him. She knew his pain was bad because of last night and this morning and she felt responsible.

Addie finished the rest of the dishes, put everything in containers in the fridge and wiped down the table and the counters. She wiped her hands on a rag throwing it over the sink and thought it would be best to leave. She ran up stairs and grabbed her clean clothes, phone, keys and bag and headed back down stairs. She saw him looking at her and they both knew.

"I'm going straight home. I'm staying home tonight. I will see you Monday....promise." She said giving him a big smile and went over to give him a big hug, almost falling into him.

Back
Top Bottom