Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long awaited role plays of dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
~~GOOD MORNING~~
In case it's not that time. Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night. I usually go by the name of Chaos here so after all this if you are interested you know how to address me. I've been out of the role playing community for some time now but I've decided to get back into it.

~~WHAT I ENJOY MOST~~
I mostly enjoy role plays that have a mixture of smut and story, favoring long term over short term. Being the domme is also something I favor most. While this may not be necessary I certainly do enjoy the roles of Master/Pet and Master/Slave in that order. This even includes the story parts of the role play as well. I see a pet role as a more sensitive type of role play as a slave role is a bit more aggressive and rough. However I don't really enjoy any form of high level pain.

~~WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR~~
At the moment I am looking for dominant and sub roles, the dominant being me. I am a switch but I do tend to prefer having the reins. Who knows though, perhaps with the right girl it may just be fun to switch it up for once. I can play in medieval, modern, and futuristic eras. As for plots the sky is the limit in that regard. Could be something simple such as a slave trade or a little more interesting such as having fun with black magic as a demon summoning goes terribly wrong.

~~KINK LIST~~
Well this list can be quite extensive so be sure to visit my F-list page that I have listed in my signature down below.

~~CONTACT~~
I don't have too much of a preference on where a role play will happen. However I do log into certain applications/sites more than others. In this order here I can be found on Skype the most, then F-list, Bluemoon, and then e-mail.​

This sounds like a fun role play to get into Chaos, i would go along the lines of modern if you're intrested PM

Heya Chaos, I'd be interested in starting something up with you as well! So send a PM my way if you are interested in throwing some ideas around! I'll be looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom