Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

+Dearest Diary+

Meadowe

Super-Earth
I suddenly felt inspired to do a bit of journal-y thing here. So why not?

Well, today I woke up bright and early, made my way to campus and walked all the way to class only to find it canceled. Story of my life.

I'm doing my best to stay away from the otome games I'm currently obsessed with (Mystic Messenger & Nameless: The One Thing You Must Recall c: ) but those cute boys and girls keep calling me back.

Currently, I'm reading a theoretical article by Georg Simmel. Super interesting but I need frequent breaks so my head doesn't explode. I find it odd that with my homework habits and tendency to procrastinate I am still a good student.

Ahh anywho. Since this is a public journal, let's do things totally backwards and NOW introduce myself. You may call me Meadowe (I just add the 'e' cause Meadow is usually taken >:c) I'm a senior in college who likes cooking, coloring, playing video games, writing and watching movies.

Want to know my sign~? I'm a Libra, but I'm not all that outgoing. Plus didn't NASA just throw astrology under the bus? Whatever.

Feel free to comment on this journal, I would love it in fact.

I have 0/10 idea what I'm going to be writing about in this thing-a-ma-bob but it'll be interesting~!

So today I was a bit too eager to get to class early. Getting the time wrong, I headed out to class an HOUR EARLY. Wut a nerd.

My friend is celebrating her 21st birthday tonight. Since I live in a college town we have a plethora of bars that are always packed with us young folks. Am I excited? Yes. Is my liver? No.

Perhaps finally I can exude enough gay-ness that a girl will approach me. Still I'd be fine with a hot guy. (I'm bi if you haven't caught on.) My style makes me appear like super heterosexual I guess.

Any other queer peeps have the problem, like looking straight but actually being like super gay?

It's been awhile since I've updated this. Life has kept me busy with school, work and general life events. Including my birthday this past Thursday. It was a wonderful day. I went out to dinner with my friends then came back to my little hovel to drink wine and open presents. The cute and thoughtful gifts I received almost made me cry. I really found a new love and appreciation for my friends.

It's getting colder where I am which is not a good thing for me. I live with anxiety and depression so I hate both winter and summer. Living in the midwest, I get a taste of both. I'm hoping since my medication has been working wonders lately, this winter won't be as bad on my heart. Let's cross our fingers.

I haven't been RPing at all these past months. Mostly due to not having enough time or motivation to do so. I may strike up some more since I'm feeling that odd mix of hornyness & creativity.

Lately I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a long-time favorite of mine.

Ah, and an update on my friends 21st: It was quite a night. I woke up with my usual fogginess (thankfully I don't get bad hangovers in terms of nausea, I'm just sleepy and hungry). The whole day my ears were ringing because at the last bar we were dancing very close to the dj booth. My friend got super wasted and made out with a regrettable stranger.

I'm slightly sorry if this entry doesn't have my usual wit and cheerfulness, I'm in a somber mood because 1) it's sunday 2) I'm hungover 3) I have to go to work :c.

Au Revoir my lovelies, until next time.

Back
Top Bottom