Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP's [MxF, FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peridot-Kitsune

Planetoid
Hihi!

I'm looking for a couple of long term RP's and also likely some quick one-offs as well. I'd just like to say that I live in Australia so time zones will be different also that I only write with people that are engaging, able to write a decent paragraph (Preferably 2 Paragraphs) and are willing to attempt to spell correctly (Mistakes happen but text chat is unacceptable)

Kinks
I feel like having similar kinks builds towards a more fun RP for both of us so I'll list the major kinks I'm interested in and which role I'd prefer to play.

I prefer to write as the submissive/bottom for Male x Female and for Female x Female I do not mind writing either role. The kinks I like to focus around are Humiliation including Public, Verbal and Physical. Toys usually used with humiliation. Forced sex, bisexuality, masturbation and orgasm. Age difference (Older Male, Usually called Daddy) Also general BDSM kinks, Being bound, Impact play, Slave & Master.

Pairings
Just a few ideas I have for pairings, all of which I am open to alterations on.

A Daddy and his girl: An older man takes a ostracized teen (18+) into his care at his large estate and teaches her about the pleasures her body can experience, Through training her to be his perfect sex toy.

A Masters Command: The setting would be more fantasy based with a mage-type character summoning a Demon/Familiar to do his bidding. What is summoned is an inexperienced and easily embarrassed creature that resents what she is forced to do but is bound to His/Her command.

A Tribute of Peace: Another fantasy based setting. A war that has been raging for the last decade is finally at an end when the Elven kingdom brokers a peace treaty with the Amazoness tribes to the south, the catch is that their Princess/Queen is offered up as a tribute to the Amazon's Queen.

The Stowaway: Wanting a life of adventure a tomboyish girl sneaks her way onto a ship with the intention of riding it to the next port. However she is discovered by the ships Captain and is offered a choice be given to their men as a distraction at sea or follow every order given by them.

I will come back to the thread to add anymore idea's I have for pairings or kinks. I like to consider myself an open minded person and am pretty willing to discuss RP's that catch me interest.

Thank you for reading,
Peri~

RE: Daddy's Wanted [MxF]

[Taking a second post for editing pairings and adding notes I want seperate]

[WIP] - Folded Time: Far future humanity creating the ability to time travel, a small section of travelers are able to travel to events they were present at with the one rule forbidding interacting with yourself. The story would revolve around a ex-criminal who Folded (the act of interacting with your own timeline) their timeline 4 times, which is rare for a trained agent. However they would be caught but instead of being arrested called in to work on a crime. This would lead to interactions with secondary characters, A detective as of now however I am working on more.

It would be a long RP with multiple characters and is currently a WIP however I am happy to brainstorm ideas if the rushed idea was enough to garner interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom