Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adopting a Stray (Squishypink x KnightCreep)

Ari giggled at how loving Crystal was. Such a cute little kitty, exactly the kind of pet she'd wanted. "Well, we'll have to see how she reacts to being surprise-pregnant. Maybe we can come to an arrangement with her." They stopped in front of a fairly nice apartment building a couple blocks up the road from the sushi place. "This is us," Ari said. "Your new home!"

Crystal cheered and almost bolted inside. Instead, she stayed next to her Mommy. "It's so big, Mommy! Is it all ours?" She purred softly.

Ari had to laugh, and she bent over to give Crystal a big hug. "No precious, just part of it. We've got an apartment up on the third floor. But it's big, as apartments go."

She led the kitty up to their home and opened the door. The place was comfortably furnished with three bedrooms and a shared bath, all very modern and hip, but not so hip it became hipster, because fuck that shit. Fuck it right in its nose. Like, all up into the sinuses and everything, just fuck it.

"This is the bedroom," she said, opening up the door to her lair of fluffy, frilly girly things that was totally at odds with the rest of her life. "You'll be sleeping in here with me. So fluffy." She moved down the hall, opening the next door. "And this is my little art studio. I could have made it a guest bedroom or something but that's a waste of space. And over here is the rape dungeon." She opened the heavy locks on the last door, revealing a surprisingly well soundproofed room with various shackles and such anchored to the walls. "Super duper important amenity, there."

Crystal hopped up on the bed and curled up on it. "So soft..." When they moved into the art studio, the little neko looked at the various pantings and let out little "Ooh"s. when she saw the rape dungeon, she blushed and crawled inside.

"Heh, pretty cool, huh? Can you believe this came standard with the apartment?" Okay, that wasn't exactly true. She'd had to check a few extra boxes on the lease and pay a five extra dollars on her rent each month. But aside from that? Totally stock. There was a mini-fridge humming in one corner of the room, and Ari bent over and took out a small pink bottle with a big V on the label. She popped the top and downed the bottle of Vitamin V in one gulp, kind of like a 5 Hour Energy shot, but for her hymen.

"There we go," she said, patting her crotch like a pet that had performed well. "I love this stuff. They sell it in bulk at the corner drugstore so I always make sure my pussy is sealed up tight. Now let's break into that sushi!" She returned to the living room and unboxed their takeaway, spreading the sushi out on a few plates on the coffee table and breaking out a couple pairs of chopsticks. "You know," she said as she plopped on the couch, "the best sushi I ever had wasn't when I went to Japan. It was in Thailand. There's this little restaurant in Pattaya called Yamato and...well, they had eel that was just amazing."

"Can we go there someday?" Crystal asked as she picked up a piece of crab with her chopsticks. Unlike most nekos, she had some table manners. "Also... Um... Can we... Play in the rape dungeon?"

Ari nommed her last piece of eel sushi and smiled. "Hee hee, you're just an insatiable little kitty, aren't you? Hmm...I think since you've been such a good girl today it'll be just fine. But..." She scooted closer to the little neko and pulled down the top of her panties to expose the little soft penis sleeping within. "This time...I want you to put it in my behind. I've never tried anal before, not even a toy or a finger, so I want to give you my virginity there for real. And...and I want it to hurt. Think you can manage that for me?" Ari blushed deeply at the last bit. She'd never really told anyone about that particular fantasy, but the idea of being speared in the back without any lube for her first time just seemed crazy erotic.

Crystal blushed bright red and nodded. "Ok, Mommy, I'll do my best." Her cock became erect as she finished eating.

Ari took Crystal by the hand and led her to the dungeon room, where she stripped naked for the first time in front of her new pet. Her body was toned, sporty and well muscled but not especially feminine. She'd never been as curvy and soft as other girls, and her outdoorsy nature only made that worse. Her short orange hair matched the soft patches of fuzz in her underarms and between her thighs, but for the first time Crystal could see the neatly trimmed trail of it leading up to Ari's bellybutton. While not large, Ari's little breasts were quite perky and pale compared to most of her tanned body.

"So, what do you think?" She asked, feeling self conscious about all her exposed bits. "I hope I pass muster."

"You look absolutely beautiful," the neko said before licking her lips. She stripped completely and kissed her owner. "Can I tie you up?"

Leaning down to plant a little kiss in Crystal's hair, Ari padded over to a bench and lay face-down across it, slipping her wrists and ankles into the shackles that were bolted to the floor there. Once she got everything she still needed help with the cuff on her last hand. "Here, help snap it shut. The, uh, key is on the counter over there and...um...these are real restraints. I just want you to know that they're not fake or anything. Once you cuff me in I can never get out unless you let me out. You can do anything you want to me, okay? I won't mind at all. Promise."

Crystal locked the restraints and placed the key back on the counter. "I don't want to hurt you, Mommy."

Ari smiled at Crystal's sweetness and wiggled her ass as best she could in these restraints, to entice the little neko. "Such a sweet kitty," she whispered, relaxing into the bench where she lay and awaiting her pet's next move.

Crystal slid into her owner's vagina, still not big enough to reach the hymen. "Mommy, can you find a way to make my cock bigger?" She began thrusting into Ari.

As the little cock bumped against her hymen, stinging her pussy so deliciously, Ari purred with masochistic delight. She loved the feeling of a tiny cock inside her, but she also understood the need for her little pet to feel like she was filling her mommy completely. "In the little fridge in the corner," she said. "There are some bottles called Vitamin P, but be careful. If you drink a whole one, your penis will be a gigantic footlong until it wears off." Still, Ari thought, the idea of such an enormous organ battering her insides, especially on her very first time taking it in the ass...gods, it would hurt so *good*. "Nevermind what I said honey, drink the whole thing. I want you ro really break my backdoor in hard, okay?"

"Oh yes, Mommy," the neko moaned. She was already close to cumming. Instead of trying to hold it, she fired it into her Mommy's vagina.

Ari yelped in surprise as another wad of sticky sperm surged up into her vagina, straight through the tiny opening in her hymen to splash against her cervix. It pooled inside with the rest of the semen that Crystal had left inside her, millions of sperm frantically swimming through the crevice into her welcoming uterus. "You're such a good girl, cumming so many times for mommy."

Crystal panted heavily but purred when Ari praised her. "Thank you Mommy. I'll be right back." She walked out of the dungeon and into the kitchen. She came back a few minutes later with a footlong dick between her legs.

She really did it, Ari thought, looking at the enormous, girthy member hanging down to Crystal's knees. It was easily as big around as Ari's arm, and the bulbous head looked absolutely punishing. "T-that...that isn't going to go in easy," she said, her voice trembling. This was what she wanted, though. She'd always dreamed of painful anal sex but never had the guts to do it for real. "Y-ou'll have to...p-push really hard to get it inside me."

The kitty mounted her Mommy and purred. She spread her lover's ass by hand before pushing her shaft in. She let out several high pitched moans as she pushed deeper and deeper inside of the hole. "Mommy, I love you! I want to be tied up next!"

Ari's anus shut itself tight out of reflex, trying hard to keep Crystal's enormous cock out. She knew that she was supposed to relax, to let it in, but she clenched and fought the penetration every step of the way. The enormous member pushed her asshole apart and forced a pained, aching moan out of Ari's throat. "Oh gods, that hurts! Don't stop!"

Crystal slowed down when Ari said that it hurt, but she didnt stop going in. "Mommy... Promise that you'll chain me up after I cum..." She began thrusting into her lovwr's tight ass.

Ari strained against the restraints as her insides started getting churned. Her hole was so badly stretched that it was throbbing in time with her heartbeat, and her whole body trembled. "Yes!" She cried. "I promise I'll chain you up and milk your cock when you finish but please don't stop...not yet!" As much as the pain was almost unbearable, it was just the right kind of hurt, the right ache that made everything feel good too. "Oh please don't stop...please..."

Ari's whole body was losing control from the extreme sensation; it wouldn't be long until she lost it completely and wet herself.

"Do you have any toys you could use on me while I'm chained up?" Crystal asked. Her thrusting had a gentle but firm rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom