Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adopting a Stray (Squishypink x KnightCreep)

Crystal blushed bright red and tried to cover her clitty with her hands. However, she removed them when Ari finished speaking. "Ok, Mommy." She held her owner's hand and smiled, showing off her slightly pointed teeth.

"Good girl," Ari whispered, giving Crysta's clitty a little stroke as a reward. A moment later a short, kawaii as fuck waitress with spiked hair and thick glasses came to take their order. She immediately gasped when she caught sight of Crystal's penis, and turned away in disgust. "Hi Kei!" Ari said, stroking Crystal's hair.

"Fuck, it's you again," the waitress spat. "Jeez, it's bad enough you always come in here drooling all over me but now you brought this mangy little skank with you? Come on! I have to work here!"

Well that was just rude. Ari started to say something, but Kei just threw her amrs in the air with a huff. "I can't deal with this shit today. Look, I'm not gonna serve you or your little whore, so just fuck right off." She turned and stormed off, heading into the bathroom at the back of the restaurant.

"Well shit," Ari finally said when the door had closed behind the little Jap girl. "That was just plain mean. Don't worry, I still think you're a pretty kitty." She scratched Crystal's back encouragingly, eyeing the bathroom door way in the back "Sorry she turned out to be so mean. Hey...do you think she's sexy? Like, would you do her if you could?"

Crystal whimpered at Kei's insults, cowering behind Ari like a scared little kitten. Tears threatened to stream down her cheeks. "Mommy... She is kinda sexy, and I would like to put my little cock in her if she wasn't so mean..."

Ari kissed Crystal on the forehead and wiped the single tear that had run down the neko's cheek. "Okay pretty kitty, Mommy's gonna go make her not so mean anymore. Just wait right here for me." With one last head pat, Ari got up and walked confidently toward the restroom, her strides long and aggressive. The door closed behind her and a minute passed, then another. After a while, Ari emerged from the bathroom door with her short red hair an absolute mess and sweat stains gathering in her shirt in the creases beneath her breasts and armpits. She was still breathing heavily when she got back to the table and untied Crystal's leash from the leg. "Okay," she panted. "Let's go say hello to Kei again, shall we?"

Crystal quietly followed Ari. She wanted to know why her Mommy was panting and sweating, but decided against asking. When they entered the bathroom, her jaw dropped in shock.

Kei lay slumped against the wall, an ugly bruise already forming on the side of her face. Her broken glasses lay beside her on the floor, and though she was clearly breathing she definitely wasn't moving. "See? Not so scary anymore," Ari said, locking the door and practically skipping over to the unconscious girl and rolling her over on her stomach. "Now, let's see what she's packing!" It took some doing, but Ari managed to wrestle Kei up into a slumped over kneeling position, face down and ass up with her head wedged against the bathroom wall to keep her from just collapsing under her own dead weight. She hiked up Kei's skirt and then yanked down the black cotton panties that hid beneath, revealing a shaved, puckered pussy with dark brown lips run amok.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Her girly bits are totally raunchy. There's so much lip on this girl it's ridiculous! Hey Crystal, you still want that sushi?" She reached in and parted Kei's outer lips as she asked, revealing the shiny pink insides that were still dry from a total lack of arousal.

"Oh yes, Mommy! I still want sushi!" Crystal said as she crawled over to Kei. "May I have a taste?" Her cock was painfully erect and leaking precum at an alarming rate.

Ari grinned at her little pet. "Of course baby, now you can have as much of her as you want." She pulled the injured girl's buns apart to expose her pristine pink rosette, then pushed two dry fingers down into it, forcing a reflexive sigh out of her lungs. "Damn this is nice, I ought to do this more often."

Crystal stuck her tongue into Kei's dry vagina and began moving it around. She didn't have much experience in pleasuring people and it showed. She bucked her hips forward a few times, trying to release her kitty cum.

Ari stroked Crystal's hair with her free hand while the other pushed deeper into Kei's ass, adding two more fingers to the invasion force and shoving them all the way in to the knuckle. She saw Crystal's hips buck, and she knew that she needed to get that cum somewhere more productive than the bathroom floor. "Quick, stick it in her, before you spurt," she urged, knowing that the little neko was quick on the draw. What cream had leaked from the girl's vagina had a thick, stringy texture to it, so Kei was almost certainly ovulating. This would really teach her a lesson!

Crystal instantly made her cock take her mouth's place. She came in Kei. It wasnt much, but it would be noticeable.

Ari watched Crystal twitch and groan as she spurted inside of Kei. That would be quite the surprise when she woke up...unless she didn't find it. "Hey pretty kitty, pull your little thing out of her, I wanna have a turn on her pussy."

Crystal moaned and pulled out of the tight little hole. "Go ahead, Mommy. She's all yours." She smiled cutely.

Crystal's seed began draining from Kei's pussy as soon as the neko withdrew. Rather than let it spill out and stain the girl's panties, which would have clued her in to the fact that she'd been seemed, Ari scooped the sperm up with her finger and stuffed it back into the Asian girl's little pink hole. Making sure not to miss a drop, Ari crammed Kei full of the virile cream and then fluttered about the outer lips with her tongue, lapping up any trace that Crystal had been inside the fertile young girl.

"Now she won't think to wash you out of her. I bet she'll be surprised when she misses a period!"

Crystal giggled and purred cutely. "Mommy, can I be inside of you now?" Her cock was becoming erect again. The neko stroked her shaft slowly.

Ari grinned at the little neko boy's fast recovery time. "Of course you can be inside me," she purred, and turned around to get on her knees in front of Crystal. She pushed her ass up into the air, her red-fuzzed snatch just inches in front of Crystal's twitching kitty cock. She squeezed her pelvic muscles and the entrance to her pussy contracted, the little punk ruffles coming together in the center and causing a thin stream of her arousal to leak out. "Go right ahead, my little kitty."

Crystal giggled and slid in. "Mommy... I love you so much... Thank you for adopting me..." She began to thrust into Ari's vagina. "I hope that we have kittens..."

Ari's pussy canal ached as the little cock slid into it. She smiled with a quiet sigh and relaxed so that Crystal could pump inside her. What a lovely feeling it would be, she thought, to have her eggs fertilized with creamy kitty sperm. "You can breed me if you want to sweety, I promise I'll keep all your cum safe and sound inside me."

"I just want to give you one litter, Mommy," Crystal moaned and purred. Her penis twitched inside of Ari's cunt.

Ari's pussy tube clamped down on the tiny member as it twitched inside her, her body reflexively seeking her Kitty's loving seed. She grabbed and squeezed her small breast until it hurt, using the pain to edge herself closer to cumming but refusing to go over the edge. "D-do it...give me a litter inside me..."

Crystal let out a pleasure filled meow as she filled her Mommy's womb with her feline seed. Without a doubt, Ari would be expecting at least twins.

A much larger load from Crystal surged up Ari's insides. Her inner gateway yielded, her cervix opening just a bit to let it splash into her fertile young womb. She hadn't been tracking her ovulation too carefully, but as she felt the heat of all that sperm invading her uterus she desperately hoped it would find a waiting egg inside her. "Oh, what a good girl," she purred, rolling over and rubbing Crystal's ears. "Let's go get some sushi to go, since Kei will probably wake up pretty soon."

Crystal nodded and put her clothes back on. "I want two pieces of tuna and three pieces of crab please." She saw Ari grabbing her leash. "Mommy, if Kei gives birth to my kittens, what will happen to them?"

"Well, as far as I know, the law says that she'd have to raise them like any other children. So your little kitties will be treated right, or she'll go to jail as an unfit mother." Ari led her little pet out of the bathroom to the takeaway counter, where she ordered some rolls and sashimi to go. "Might not be able to come back here much without her giving us problems, especially if she gets kitty-pregged. She'll figure that one out eventually, but it's not like she can prove anything that long after the fact."

Crystal crawled after her Mommy. "But what of I want to keep them?" She wrapped her tail around her lover's leg.

Back
Top Bottom