Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Gangrape/Gangbangs - Witcher Triss/Yen - Mass Effect - Dredd - Fallout - etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

CathyCat

Planetoid
Looking for some rough brutal gangbang/gangrape scenes to play over IM on Skype. I like a variety of scenes across several settings. Main things are being used and abused, lots of dirty talk and being degraded and roughly gangfucked in all my holes.

Humans, beasts, Orcs, Minotaurs etc are all good. Some incest is ok but not always my main thing im into. I like the build up and some story elements before the rape so enjoy doing new scenes.

Message me or add me to Skype for more info. Skype is Cathy.Slut (has a pic of me as theres a few Skype accounts with that name)

Please put you are adding me from BlueMoon in the friend invite so I know you arent just some random person :p

A couple of my favourite scenes at the moment.

Witcher Based

Based on a part in one of the books where Yen is nearly gangraped by the Cinifred Reavers.

Im a sorceress who has hired Yarpen the dwarf and a bunch of his guys for some creature hunt, him and his guys are sick of my attitude and decide to teach me a lesson and this time lure me on a trip into the middle of nowhere and drug my food and get some revenge with my body, breaking it with their thick dwarf cocks in punishment for always being so bossy and such to them . The Dwarves set about making camp as I sit there bossily telling them what to do making them more riled up and angry so that they get excited about the prospect of me soon being drugged and unable to fight back then they can really teach me a lesson for all the abuse and arrogance Ive shown them. The group having made up a story of some creature to lure me out here for some magical ingredients while really just planning to turn this into a brutal gangrape of my holes after the last time with them put them over the edge

Another one based on where Triss is going to be handed over to the Witch Hunters to allow Geralt to get entrance to the compound and rescue the others. In this Yarpen or some bandits/mercs I hire for the job hand me over and as expected the Witch Hunters all gangrape me, to make it worse they planned this from the start with the Hunters and were never going to help me rescue the other captives at all.

Can also have some other scenes based around this where to make it look authentic the people who "captured" me have to make it look like they have had some fun with me any maybe go too far ;)

Skellige Raiders raiding some village for wenches and finding a sorceress in the Inn as a prime piece of ass.

Dredd

Judge Anderson from the movie getting raped.

Mass Effect

Femshep getting gangraped by some Krogan and other aliens.

Modern/Alternate Modern Based

1. My daddy is the boss of a local biker gang and there is an enemy biker gang ran by Jackhammer Mack that has been trying to rape me for a while, can do various scenes with this background.

2. Couple of pervy nasty co workers trying to get me to go back to their place after work to get pounded.

Fallout Based

Supermutants, main idea was based on a part in FO2 where you arm wrestle a super mutant and become his gimp for the night if you lose :p Also open to other scenes.

RE: Looking For Gangrape/Gangbangs - Triss Merigold / Real Life Character Skype IM.

Bump still looking

RE: Looking For Gangrape/Gangbangs - Triss Merigold / Real Life Character Skype IM.

Bump online now.

Online atm looking for some Witcher gangrape :p

Bump........

Bump.....

Bump....

Bump....

Bump .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom