Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Like a Song Stuck in My Head [FxF] (Clearsight X Javorcek)

"I wasn't jealous!" Alex immediately shot back. She didn't get jealous! Jealousy was for people who were insecure, and Alex sure as hell wasn't insecure about anything! (Except maybe in her ability to keep a woman). "And I always make out with slutty redheads and brunettes and blondes...why the hell are you jealous this time?!" Now it was Alex's turn to indignantly glare. Tessa never gave her shit about her life choices before! She didn't understand why the other girl had to set up a trap for her this time. "I'm not jealous I'm just trying to protect you! Your business -is- my business when we're out and you've been drinking, cause, you know, you're small and inexperienced. You don't know how to handle yourself Tessa! Case in point you set out to make me jealous and you pick a jackass that hits women to do it with." This was insanity, she couldn't believe she was having this argument with Tessa. Her best friend, straight Tessa, was not supposed to be trying to make her jealous.

"Coward?!?!" Of course that was the only word Alex really heard in that sentence. It made her stand up a little straighter, her face harden in seriousness a little more. She wasn't a coward! (Maybe she didn't like having serious talks about stuff and would avoid them, but that didn't make her a coward!) Ugh! Alex wasn't good at arguments like this, especially emotionally charges ones with women. Usually her altercations ended up in a fist fight or her storming out...Alex didn't like to feel as though she had lost. Rather than have a normal conversation, Alex just got a little more crazy and aggressive with each insult. But Tessa was the one to back off first and that was enough to let Alex cool down without feeling like she had been beaten. Her eyes closed and more aggression just melted off of her as soft fingers traced along her sore jawline. A kiss to her lips had her dialing down further, until Alex finally felt like her usual self again.

"Tess...I just don't want you to do something you regret... It's easier to be straight, you know? So if you can be that, you should be that." Alex looked vulnerable for a moment as she confessed her rationale for staying away. Being gay was what had alienated her from the rest of her family. Being gay earned her a homeless life on the streets when she was 16...and it was still fucking her over in her adult life with assholes like the guy who had just called her a 'dyke'. She didn't want Tessa to have to deal with all that bullshit. Ugh...but as usual, what she was saying and what she was doing were two different things. Alex was telling Tessa to be straight but returning all of her kisses and wrapping her arms around the girl to draw her in closer.

"Are you crazy? Of course I'm interested...just..." Really shouldn't do this. Really shouldn't do this. This is such a bad idea... "Let's not let it get weird, okay? We work together, you're my friend...I don't want to fuck up whatever we already have to do whatever the hell it is we're doing." Alex sighed softly and rested her forehead against Tessa's, taking comfort in their closeness because now she had to ruin their prospective night with some seriousness. "Not like we can do much of anything about it right now though...my jaw is killing me, I think I'm outta commission for the night." Alex wasn't strapped tonightShe could use her fingers she supposed, but they weren't nearly as talented as her mouth, and she highly doubted Tessa would want to go own on her.

If anyone else had called Alex a coward and not taken a few steps back beforehand, they would probably end up with a fist in their face, or at the very least a lot of yelling and cursing. Tessa was special, she was pretty sure there wasn't another woman that could get away with even half of what she could. Not that Alex hit women, she made it a pretty big point to be chivalrous in that regard, but she wouldn't hold back completely just because the offending party was a woman, only physically. The two of them were a lot closer than they cared to admit, Alex because she always seemed to have a problem being friends with other women, and Tessa because she generally kept herself isolated. They were both a little screwed up, trust issues and coldness keeping most female friendships at a distance. They were each the exception for the other, though Tessa still had a hard time breaking her bad habit of keeping her life segregated... Though her being gay was probably the largest 'secret' she had, one she had even tried to hide from herself.

It was fortunate they were close, it made all of the current drama much easier. "Honestly Alex, I'm well aware being straight is easier... And if it was a choice I suppose all these years of acting I've been doing would have made a difference, but it's not." She sighed, part of her knowing the words were true. If she had been capable of being straight and feeling a spark with a man her life would have been easier. Being straight was simple, being gay was not. At least she was finally coming around to that truth, beginning to realize she couldn't keep hiding it. The repression of her own sexuality hadn't been easy but it had been possible previously. It no longer was. After being with Alex she found it impossible to turn back, the resistance she had put up for so long had crumbled, and there was no chance she could return to pretending. She liked women, in particular Alex... Her best friend.

"If you're interested you should shut up and stop trying to convince me to be straight." Tessa playfully chastised her gorgeous friend, leaning in and nipping at her ear. "Besides, as much as a night of cuddling sounds nice..." She smirked, trailing off as she slowly moved her teeth around Alex's earlobe and tugged at it. "I think I would prefer doing something more exciting." She pulled back and gazed into the singer's eyes, an adventurous look springing to life on her face. "How about you let me explore tonight, I wanted to last time but you never gave me a chance." It wasn't a bad thing, not getting a chance. In fact, Tessa would never forget that night with Alex because it had completely changed her understanding of sex. That sounded silly but it was true. Two orgasms, two! That was how many she had been given by a man, and at that time she had held on to the belief that he was pretty good... Alex shattered her expectations. "And don't worry Alex, I never want to lose you as a friend... That and... This..." She paused, a hand slowly moved down the singer's body and squeezed her ass, "Are two, entirely, different things." She grinned, leaning in and kissing Alex one last time, tugging at her lip again and pushing herself firmly against Alex's sexy figure. "The only thing you need to worry about, is where we're going to go right now... So I can get to know your body a whole lot better."

Alex cocked a skeptical brow as she met Tessa's adventurous gaze...she didn't quite believe that the other girl would want to explore her body... As alluring as she was, the experienced singer was quite aware that oral with a woman could be intimidating the first time around. "Seriously? You want to go down on me?"

"Mmm...how bout we head back to the hotel?" Derek would probably be pissed they didn't stick around to split a cab with him considering the hotel was an hour away from this bar; closer to the venue that they'd be playing tomorrow night. Chris' girlfriend had come and picked the four of them up to party in her college town, but getting home was their problem, not hers. "Long ride, but plenty of time to fool around in the back." Alex smiled, then flinched as the muscles in her cheeks stretched just a little too much. "Ugh, fuck. Maybe we should stop at a drug store or something so I can pick up some ibuprofen though."

The singer gave Tessa a light kiss to the lips and then took the girl by the hand as she waved down a cab. They climbed inside, gave the address, promised the driver a good tip, then snuggled into the backseat to make out as much as Alex's jaw would allow them to...which turned out to not be a lot as the adrenaline began to wear off. "Shit..." Alex hissed softly and backed off. "Hey, driver, can you stop at a CVS or Walgreens or something-oh! Oh! Wait, stop right here." Alex abruptly cried out when she noticed a blinking sign for Shenanigans Gentleman's Club. "Uh, not going to the strip club, just that place." The brunette pointed to a smaller, even sketchier building right next to the strip club with a small sign that read South Street Adult Novelties.

"I er...forgot my harness at the hotel. You don't mind if I stop inside and grab a new one, do you?"

Alex seemed to find it strange that Tessa would want to go down on her, to explore the body she had been drooling over since they met, but Tessa didn't find the idea odd. She was gay! For the first time in her entire life she could have that thought without shoving it back down as quickly as possible and denying it. Her desire to be with Alex wasn't based off a whim or some half-baked interest in women, but on an intense desire that had become unruly after years of suppression. Plus, she just didn't find the idea of oral gross. Actually, she did, with a guy, but there was no apprehension about repaying Alex for the many orgasms from their first night together. In fact, if she could make Alex cum half as many times... No, a quarter as many! She would be satisfied. That was still five or so orgasms, and she wouldn't feel bad about that, especially since she couldn't imagine them going until the sun came up, not again.

She did wish they were closer to the hotel. As much fun as fooling around in the back of a cab had been the first time, the drummer also remembered the impatience and lack of privacy. So maybe the bit of exhibitionism had turned her on, but she had been really drunk, and she wasn't sure if she had the same courage or would find it as exciting. She found out quickly enough. It was still exciting, Tessa being turned on as they made out and hands started getting grabby, only to notice Alex in pain even before she asked the driver to stop. The singer's jaw being hurt was a bad thing. There was the whole, she had a job that required its constant use, thing. Then there were the issues Tessa was currently considering, like how Alex was going to be able to kiss her or do... Other things. Also, Tessa just couldn't focus on being horny when she saw Alex in pain, finding herself kissing and caressing her friend's jaw, being gentle. "Hurts huh..." She teased softly, cuddling into Alex's embrace and kissed her again, but only for a moment before Alex backed off and drew a whine out from the drummer.

Tessa's eyes started sparkling with anticipation before she could get angry however, looking at Alex with that familiar streak of mischief peaking out. "Nope! I've never been to an adult toy store." She grinned playfully. Tessa had always done her shopping online, not that she had many toys, and the few things she did have were basic self-pleasure devices. Yeah, she even made sex toys sound a bland. "I get to pick something out though!" She added, leaning in and giving Alex a light kiss, ignoring the driver as she went from kissing the singer to nipping at her neck, skipping the pained jaw entirely. So what if it took them a little longer to get back, Tessa was going to get a sex toy! And Alex getting a harness meant they would get to use the singer's collection again, which was a thrilling thought. Still, it helped Tessa's patience knowing that they weren't a one-hit wonder, which had been her original expectation that first, intoxicating night together... Intoxicating and intoxicated that is.

Alex could be a big baby when anything around her mouth hurt. As a singer she was extra aware of all things wrong in that area - sore throats, toothaches, fat lips, and now an achey jaw made the usually tough girl turn into a pouty, whiney child. It was odd - she'd take bruised ribs or a black eye over a sore jaw any day. Tonight she'd just have to power through it...then tomorrow she'd have to pop some painkillers and smoke a little weed so that she could function on the stage.

"Really? Never?" Alex cocked a brow in amazement that Tessa had never been to one of these places before. Going to an adult toy store had been one of the first things that she had done when she had turned 18. Unfortunately, Tessa's first time was going to be a bit of a let down. Judging by the exterior of the place, this wasn't going to be a particularly amazing adventure. "I recommend having low expectations...there are some nicer ones in certain cities and I went to an incredible one in Canada once... If you wanna check out a better one maybe we could make a trip out of it sometime."

"Leave the meter running? This should only take a little bit." Alex didn't feel like calling and waiting around for another cabbie. She knew what she wanted and figured that they wouldn't be in that store for too long. It looked like a small shop, there wasn't that much trouble that her friend could get into in there...at least she hoped not. The pair of them clambered out of the taxi and headed into the store, hand in hand. Inside they were greeted by the stereotypical, sex peddling, middle aged male with grey hair and a mustache. Ugh, why is it always like buying sex toys from your dad? But other than that and a few perverted older men browsing the DVDs, it wasn't too bad. There was a hetero-couple going through the toys together who seemed about their age, and the store was clean and well lit...not the worst sex shop she had ever been in.

There was an aisle of sex games and novelties, a small bondage section in the corner, toys of all kinds along the walls...but overall, the selection was kind of small...Alex was pretty disappointed in her choices when it came to harnesses. "How bout you go explore while I pick one out?" Alex gave Tessa's rear a little swat to send the girl on her way so that she could inspect the harnesses.

"Never." Tessa answered excitedly, clearly not hearing the low expectations warning given by Alex. After all, it was going to be her first trip into an adult toy store, how could she not be a little excited? Not that it turned out to be such a thrilling place, instead it was just like a normal store, with the type of merchandise that made anything seem a bit sketchy. Like the guy behind the counter, who may have looked normal working at a grocery store but looked like a creepy perv because he was surrounded by sex toys. Eh, whatever, Tessa found the shop itself less than appealing, but the toys... She still found the toys interesting! If she wanted to see a nicer store she would take Alex up on her offer, even if an entire trip dedicated to visiting a nice sex shop was a strange life decision.

"Okay!" Tessa nodded, dashing off at the mention of exploring. She didn't actually dash, there was no brisk movement or running involved, but it didn't take her long to get moving and her eyes were looking everywhere. So many toys, and each one seemed to remind Tessa of the many sexual activities she had never tried. "Alex is kinkier than most..." She muttered, trying to make a decision on what could be fun. Tessa was curious and had some really perverted, kinky thoughts, but she had never been with someone that made her comfortable exploring them. Thus, she didn't want to jump too far in immediately, trying to find a toy that was really interesting and sexy without going too far. She was having fun looking through everything though, not rushing at all.

It was only when she stopped in front of a particular area that she found herself grinning. This is the toy, I mean... It couldn't get any better for tonight. Yeah... That would work. The drummer spend some time choosing, wanting it to be perfect, before making her way back to Alex, the chosen toy hidden behind her back. "I found what I want." She spoke in an almost sweet tone, giving Alex eyes as she waited for the singer to turn around. Then, when she had Alex curious, she brought her selection around to the front. It was a collar, a sleek, simple black collar with a single ring in the front, and it came with a leash! It may not have been the most extravagant collar in the world, and Tessa may have been able to find something that was more fun, but when she was dressed like Catwoman how in the hell could she pass up a collar? It was impossible, it fit too well.

Shopping for sex toys was always an ordeal for Alex...especially when she was picking out a dildo or a harness. She was choosing something that was going to be an extension of herself, so it had to be perfect! She couldn't just point at a random thing and call it a day, or just buy whatever was on sale...unfortunately that was probably what was going to have to happen because there was such a small selection here. Ugh, of course they didn't have the one she had lost. Fuck my life... There were a few RodeoHs...but she already had like three of those at home... There were a couple fake leather ones... Bleh... Annndddd of course a couple of insanely priced real leather ones. Alex frowned, not impressed, but eventually settling on a leather harness that should be good for packing once she broke it in.

Alright...leather harness, check. Now for a dildo... By the time Tessa showed up, Alex had picked out a dark purple dildo that was only slightly bigger than the average cock so that the singer could easily pack it. "Or do I want to go a size up..." Alex muttered to herself as she inspected another toy - one she couldn't possibly pack but one that might be a little more fun to ruin Tessa with. No no no...just the one. She'd spend all her cash on toys if she could.

"Mmm?" Alex turned to face Tessa, harness and packaged dildo in hand. With her head tilted to the side, she surveyed the drummer who appeared to be hiding what she had picked out. "Going to show me?" The singer teased...then nearly burst out laughing when Tessa showed her what she had chosen (the only thing that kept her from giggling was her not wanting to offend anyone in the shop with a pet play or bondage kink). It wasn't that she thought those kinks were funny...it was just that she didn't think innocent little Tessa could possibly know what she was getting into by picking the leash and collar...especially when she was dressed like Catwoman. "Seriously Tess? Are you sure you want to take that back with us? Do you even know what it means if you wear that for me?"

Tessa caught a glimpse of what Alex was buying and couldn't have been more excited. It was impossible for her to forget their first night together and if Alex planned on anything remotely like that she would get behind it, though perhaps avoiding the carpet burn would be for the best. That had maybe been the worst part, that and the guys constantly asking Alex who the wild thing that had marked her all over was like, which had been really awkward. Tessa had been able to hide her marks or it would have been worse, but still, awkward. At least it had been worth it, to Tessa that was. She had enjoyed herself, and couldn't imagine not enjoying herself when she looked at the new toys in Alex's hand, more of the same but exciting regardless... Strapons were great~

"Hmph, what do you take me for, an idiot? Of course I know what it means!" She proclaimed, her voice not raised that much but she was showcasing her confidence. Only, he confidence wasn't as high as she was passing it off as. She could understand the basics, like how being collared and leashed put her in a submissive spot and gave Alex yet another method of dominance and control, but that was sexy to her. Tessa liked dominant Alex, or at least she had liked her brief taste of that Alex. The singer was extra sexy and even more charismatic when she acted all tough and in-control. So maybe Tessa wasn't well-versed enough to make the connection Alex was hinting at, or too inexperienced, but she had her own thoughts. Basically it went down a linear path of I'm horny, I'm dressed as Catwoman, Alex is the top, I should wear and collar and leash and act like a good kitty! It didn't go deep enough into what being a good kitty would mean to the more bondage experienced Alex.

"And yes, I'm sure Alex..." She gave another little hmph but after a moment of pouting her eyes glimmered with the familiar mischievousness that often got her into trouble. She walked up to Alex, pawed at her chest, whimpered ever so gently, and gave a whining plea to the singer. "I'll be a good kitty, so hurry up... I want to get back to the hotel." She looked adorable, and her begging eyes were far too convincing to not be practiced. She had been a spoiled thing at one point in her life. Then again, the closest person to them almost lost it, stealing glances at the shameless display Tessa was using to win over the singer.

Yes, yes I do take you for an idiot. Well...maybe not an academic idiot...Tessa had gone to college and was an amazing, articulate writer when it came to music. But when it came to street smarts and bondage, yeah, Alex thought her friend was pretty inept. Guess I'll have to show her what it means... The singer smirked to herself, not falling for Tessa's show of bravado for even a second, and now fully prepared to rub her kitty's nose in her own overcompensation. "Alright, pet, if you're sure..."

"Here, let me see." Alex held her hand out expectantly for Tessa to hand over the collar, trading the girl the harness and dildo so that she could properly explore the strip of leather. She wasn't a fan of the fastener...but it should be fine for now. "Hold still." The singer popped off the price tag and slid the piece of black leather around Tessa's neck; she didn't ask if the collar was on comfortably, merely used two fingers to check the tightness like an animal owner would.

With the collar now fitting snuggly around the drummer's neck, Alex took the leash and clipped it into the O-ring. By now everyone in the small sex shop was staring at their little display; the singer looked like she couldn't give any less of a fuck about the attention they had drawn. "Good kitties don't speak. Now come on." Alex gave the leash a light tug, making Tessa carry the harness and dildo over to the counter where Alex also added the popped off price tags. "She likes her new toy so much that she wants to wear it out," Alex explained to the shop owner who was looking at them with a bemused gaze. "Isn't that right, pet?"

The word pet sent shivers down Tessa's spine. Pet, Alex's pet. It didn't help her understand what she was agreeing to with the collar and leash any better than she had moments before, but it did excite the drummer. She found herself obediently handing over her chosen toys for the harness and dildo, holding them but focusing on Alex. She watched the singer explore the collar with a bit of nervousness, suddenly feeling the seriousness she had ignore through feigned self-confidence. Tessa was quiet, uncharacteristically so, not speaking a word as Alex put the collar on her. In fact, there was the beginning of a deep blush forming on her cheeks. There should have been nervousness revealing itself as well but there wasn't, instead there was desire. It was similar to the first night with Alex, how it all just felt... Right? There wasn't a better word to describe it. When it was Alex, certain things Tessa would never do felt appealing, like fooling around in cabs and in an elevator... Or in the middle of a hallway.

Maybe it was the singer's confidence and self-assured nature that brought out that side of Tessa. Whatever it was had revealed itself again. The feeling of nerves and shyness was still present as Alex put the collar on her in the middle of the store, but Tessa didn't resist once. More than that, there was an infatuated, almost needy look on her face, one she wasn't even aware of. It was only when Alex clipped the leash on that Tessa's brain started working again, leading to her blushing even more and nodding gently to Alex telling her not to speak. She hadn't planned on it. What did she even have to say? She had acted like she knew what she was doing with the wrong person. More importantly, now that she was being taught the meaning, she liked it... In a very strange, unspeakable way.

Tessa was led by Alex and placed the hardness and dildo on the counter, becoming a bit more shy after putting the items down. The combination of being led around and putting those toys on the counter spoke more than words ever could, and Tessa overly aware. Hearing herself referred to as pet only added to it all, causing Tessa to look at Alex with an adorable pouting glare, but one that couldn't overwrite the perverse enjoyment she was getting out of it all. She still answered though, a gentle nod breaking her glare before she looked down at her feet, coming off more cute than anything. Being horny and embarrassed made pulling off angry impossible, because clearly she wasn't angry... If anything it was her fault for thinking Alex was like anyone else she had been with.

Everyone in the shop seemed stopped in their tracks as they watched Alex and Tessa, looks of appreciation, desire, and amusement plastered on the face of every customer, even the hetero couple seemed more than a little curious. The shop owner had clearly seen enough in his time behind the counter however, handling it easily and finishing the transaction without pause. The moment they had paid Tessa was looking at Alex with pleading eyes, not even sure herself if the pleading quality was out of her desire to get away from prying eyes or just because she wanted Alex to do even more.

It had been quite awhile since Alex had done anything in the land of pet play; all the random hookups she had meant that she usually didn't get to know a girl well enough to delve into something so kinky. Despite the lack of practice, she fell back into the role of Mistress quite easily...perhaps it helped that her pet was actually dressed like a cat. Plus there was the fact that this was Tessa, a girl she knew would speak up if she didn't like something. Should probably figure out a safe word for her though... Definitely something to do when they were in private, they could talk about limits later. For now, she'd be careful not to push the girl too hard.

The Domme kept careful eye on her pet, watching for any signs of discomfort as she leashed and collared her. Tessa blushed and looked a little shy, but she didn't appear upset or ready to cry in public, so Alex kept going with their little roleplay, pushing a little further by asking a question. Her pet seemed to catch onto the game, not making a peep in response to Alex's question....which was kind of a bummer, she had been hoping for an opportunity to give her pet a spanking. I'll just have to get her to break character in the hotel room... Now with a goal in mind, Alex hurried to pay, feeling an ounce of embarrassment at all because Tessa was the one absorbing it all. Paying for the sex toys from a guy who was old enough to be her dad was a breeze.

"Come on, pet." Alex was already walking away and tugging Tessa's leash as she gave the command, expecting the girl to hurry up and pick up their little paid for black bag full of sex toys. Once Tessa was set and moving, she let some slack run in the leash so that the collar didn't become uncomfortable on their brief walk out to the cab. Alex slid back into the waiting vehicle first, situating herself so that her back was pressed against the door and her feet were up on the seat. She tugged on the leash, pulling Tessa so that she would crawl ontop of her like a good kitty and rest on her chest. "Alright, we're ready. And I've got a nice big tip for you if you can get us back to the hotel as quickly as possible."

Alex tightened the leash so that Tessa would come kiss her. They had to settle on a light make out session until they got to a drug store so Alex could run inside and grab a bottle of ibuprofen for her jaw. She popped two in the cab and swallowed them dry, then went back to trading soft kisses with Tessa until the medicine started to kick in.

Tessa was out of her comfort zone, there was nothing about being a pet she was prepared for, and yet it didn't stop her from finding it thrilling. Sure, she was nervous and overly aware of all the looks, but the other person being Alex was enough to get her past all of that. Instead of slinking back or looking for a way out she shyly followed behind Alex, watching the singer with her gorgeous eyes, curious as to what would happen next. What happened was them leaving, but not until Tessa had picked up the bag of toys and a few more looks were thrown her way. Even when they got outside she noticed a few people that were out and about looking their way, no doubt surprised to see Alex leading Tessa around with a leash. It was Halloween, at least it would seem as strange. Fortunately the walk to the cab was short, long enough for Tessa to turn a deeper shade of embarrassed but not so long as to make it unbearable. It was the perfect mix to have her scampering in to the backseat of the cab and crawl on top of Alex. She liked that position, even finding the nerve in her to nuzzle and give a little purr to the singer. Something just seemed right about keeping up the game, fun even.

It wasn't until she felt the tug of the leash and found Alex wordlessly demanding a kiss that she really felt her desires soar though. In that moment she found herself almost melting, Alex's dominant side causing her to not only do what was expected, but misbehave just a little. It was her natural reaction. She wanted to give in, to please, but also do more. After the kiss, before they arrived at the store, she bit the singer and gave a little playful hiss before licking Alex's nose. Clearly her need to be a pain was greater than the hesitance formed by embarrassment, discomfort, or inexperience. Fortunately she wasn't dragged in the drug store, but Tessa was growing accustomed to the game, even if she was taking it a bit far with her actions. She even went as far as to taking Alex's spot and waiting until Alex got back and gave her a stare to pout and move back to laying atop the singer.

They continued to make out for the rest of the cab ride, a few bites and licks mixed in, but Tessa kept herself in check while the medicine kicked in, trying not to be too big a hassle for her friend. It was only when they arrived that she went from horny and in the moment to looking out the cab window and realizing that they were about to walk inside with her leashed and Alex leading the way. It was lucky the guys were still partying, otherwise she would have the courage to get out with the current getup. Hell, she barely had the courage knowing they were gone. It had been embarrassing enough a week ago when someone had seen them half ready to fuck in an elevator, the current situation was much kinkier, even if less flesh was shown. Tessa couldn't resist the thrill of it all though, only thinking for a second before she nibbled at Alex's ear and readying herself for the trip back to their room, as Alex's pet... The thought made her shiver in unexpected anticipation.

"You are reaaaallllyyy pushing it." Alex smirked at Tessa's display of boldness. The girl was indeed being as big a pain in the ass as a real cat: snuggling her and then biting and hissing for no reason, stealing her owner's spot as soon as she got up, acting like SHE was the one being inconvenienced by Alex's response to her shenanigans...guh...this was why Alex was a dog person. But, as aggravating as her new pet could be, Alex enjoyed her kitten curling up ontop of her, showering her with soft kisses, licks, and nibbles. Having Tessa so close was perfect...even when the armrest on the door was digging into her back, even when her head had to rest uncomfortably against the cold window, it was all perfect because Tessa was here.

By the time they pulled up to the hotel, Alex's jaw was feeling better; probably not enough for oral, but definitely enough to give her pet a deeper, more passionate kiss as the vehicle stopped. "Ready?" The singer asked as she paid the cabbie and gathered up their things. She decided that she should probably check in to see if Tessa would be okay parading through the lobby of the hotel in her leash and collar. Showing off her kinky side in a sex shop and infront of a cabdriver who had probably seen it all was one thing...but around normal hospitality workers and patrons of a nice hotel? At least it's after midnight...there shouldn't be any kids out and about. Hopefully there won't be that many adults around either. As cute as she thought Tessa was when she was blushing and embarrassed, she didn't want to push too hard and cause the girl to freak out.

Tessa didn't want Alex to remove her leash and collar and so the singer left it on as she exited the cab and gave the leash a gentle tug, some encouragement for her shy little sub to come out into the well lit porte cochere. Outside, there wasn't anyone around, but inside, the two workers behind the front desk dropped what they were doing to gawk and whisper to each other as Alex strode into lobby with Tessa trailing behind her. The singer strode purposefully through the public area - not pausing for even a moment because she knew that the staff would be within their right to ask her to take Tessa off the leash while in the lobby. She didn't run through like she was ashamed, or dilly dally like she wanted to show off, she just walked like there was somewhere important she had to be...which was true, she needed to be in her room with her pet in nothing but that leash and collar...and maybe her Catwoman ears and mask.

Thankfully they didn't have to wait long for the elevator (even Alex was nervous about doing something as bold as leading a woman through a hotel full of presumably vanilla people). As soon as the doors opened, the singer slipped inside with her new pet, capturing the girl's lips in a kiss that was wrapped in appreciation. She knew that what Tessa was doing was extremely difficult - Alex would have already died of embarrassment by now if she were the other girl. But the fact that the drummer was doing all this for her made the singer adore the girl even more.

Tessa liked pushing it, because she felt comfortable with Alex and knew nothing bad would happen. Having confidence in the singer let the drummer do a lot of things she otherwise wouldn't, whether it be actually moving around in public leashed or pushing a few buttons. There was a lot to be said about trust and confidence, and they were traits Tessa rarely stuck around long enough to experience with someone else. Alex had managed to slip in and gain her trust under the guise of friends. Tessa had never stood a chance. She didn't regret it, she only grinned and kissed Alex with passion. Then a nod, a simple gesture but one that meant a great deal. She was ready, more ready than anyone should be to walk through a hotel lobby while being led on a leash.

Being ready didn't mean she was without nerves, the young drummer was still incredibly nervous. Being ready only meant that she wanted to do it despite the nerves, and with Alex leading the way she managed to get out of the cab and start the walk through the hotel. It was impossible not to notice the looks or hear the whispers, she even managed to catch the covetous look from one of the employees, but Tessa focused on Alex. The only way to make it through without stumbling or becoming a blushing, nervous mess was to walk behind the singer and only pay attention to her. It wasn't easy, she could feel the burning stares from the other people in the lobby, but she managed. More surprising, it turned her on. The reaction wasn't so intense that she would go crazy, but the subtle excitement she had been dealing with all night was becoming clearer. It was only heightened once they actually made it in to the elevator, the sudden escape from prying eyes making Tessa let out relieved sigh, it was a rush!

When Alex kissed her she found herself smiling into the kiss, returning it with passion and a little tongue. When the lip lock ended she was softly panting, and her head plopped down, resting on Alex's shoulder. Then, finally, the whirlwind of excited emotions and adrenaline made her screw up, she uttered a few "human" words. "I think... I think I like all of this..." She almost muttered it, feeling uncharacteristically shy. It was different though. For someone who had never explored their own kinks to suddenly go from vanilla to thigh cuffs and then to being led around on a leash over the course of a few weeks... and liking it! It was insane. Yet, Tessa really liked it. The entire experience put her on edge and had her being more meek than usual, but it was also thrilling. A lot of it she attributed to Alex, because the singer was amazing, but she was clearly enjoying herself. Sigh... I might as well have been a damn virgin. Two orgasms, vanilla sex, men! Her past sexual experiences seemed so shallow and disappointing, and as she started nuzzling and licking at Alex's neck, she knew there was no turning back. It didn't matter if she was hesitant to come out or wasn't sure just what kind of pervert she was, there was no way she could return to boring sex and a few, unimpressive orgasms.

By the time Tessa had kissed Alex again the elevator stopped, but when it opened Tessa almost died. There were two couples, cuddled up and waiting for the elevator, in full costume. Probably going to a late night party, but when Alex and Tessa walked out they all just stared, almost missing the elevator because of it. Only when the doors started closing did they stop it and rush in, still staring at the pair as they walked down the hall. Tessa's face was bright red and she whined slightly, urging Alex forward and taking a glance back as she begged the door to close and for their room to hurry up and get closer. Embarrassing!

"You look so fucking sexy." Alex panted softly against Tessa's lips as their kiss ended. The singer chased the other girl's mouth for a moment, trying to steal another kiss, but drummer rested her head on her shoulder and buried her face in her neck to hide. Alex grinned at Tessa's barely audible confession of enjoyment. It was a relief to know that the girl wasn't going to despise the more experienced girl for making her do this...not like Alex was really -forcing- Tessa to do this stuff, she was just presenting an opportunity for it. But still, part of her was still nervous about this entire ordeal because Tessa was so inexperienced in comparison.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but..." The singer's voice took on a predatory purr, hands dropping to her pet's rear and giving a firm squeeze to that magnificent ass. Then she began to rub the fleshy behind...more in a ominous way than a relaxing one though. "Did I ask you a question, pet? Did I give you permission to speak?" One of her hands came up and she pulled Tessa away from the elevator wall, giving herself room to discipline her naughty kitty that forgot her place.

Ding!

Alex didn't even need to turn around to know that there were a ton of people watching them - the friendly, excited chatter of onlookers died as soon as they got an eyeful of Tessa and Alex. Ah...shit... The elevator doors had opened when Alex was mid-swing. With one hand gripping tightly to the leash and the other hand mid-air and open, it wasn't hard for strangers to guess that Harley Quinn was about to give her chained up Catwoman a spanking. The singer turned bright red, ears and cheeks burning because this was a pretty compromising position, even for her. "Excuse us." Alex coughed, then straightened her shoulders and leveled her gaze. She may be a little embarrassed, but she wasn't going to cower like a little sub! She strode out of the elevator, hand still holding Tessa's leash, walking tall and like she owned the place, like it wasn't weird as fuck that she was leading her collared kitty through a -really- nice hotel with presumably upstanding patrons.

"I know pet, I know." Alex murmured softly in response to Tessa's distressed whining, but did not change her speed one bit. It would be even more embarrassing for Alex if she ran through the hallways so that they could hide in their room. She was a proud new pet owner, she wasn't about to slink away into the darkness of their room!

Not quite soon enough, they came upon their room. Alex managed to get the door open without too much struggle this time (she was only a little buzzed at this point, not nearly black out drunk like last time). She slid inside the dark room, but before Tessa could come in, she gave a sharp, downwards tug on the leash, signaling her pet to get down on all fours while she was still in the middle of the hallway. "Hands and knees, pet. I think a constant reminder of your position would help you remember not to speak unless you have permission."

It hadn't happened but it was hard to miss what Alex's preferred punishment for her speaking was going to be, and it was strange to Tessa. Strange because spankings had never entered her mind before, but now she found herself turned on... She had been anticipating that first slap. Being stared at distracted her for a moment, but by the time they reached the door she was once again focusing on the spanking. Would it feel good? Would it hurt? She knew the obvious answers, no and yes, because why would a spanking feel good? And yet, something illogical was telling her, it's going to feel amazing. Maybe the firm, predatory tone or the rubbing and squeezing of her ass had tricked her into thinking so, but whatever the cause she ready to find out.

The drummer was so caught up with the thought that it took her a moment to react when Alex stopped her at the door and gave her an order. The adorable musician looked up, a little confused, but then caught on, her face taking on a deeper shade of red. Having to crawl on her hands and knees was a rather embarrassing act, even a bit humiliating... But Tessa was quickly learning how arousing all of it could be. Being watched, shown off, ordered around and teased. Tessa had no idea what she was doing or getting herself into, but she was enjoying every bit of it. The gorgeous woman soon got down on her knees, looking up at Alex with a playful smile, nuzzling at the singer's thigh, and then finally leaning over and placing her hands on the ground. She repeated the word pet in her head a few times as she looked up from her new, humbling position at Alex's feet, mulling it over seriously. It was a nice label, not one she ever imagined having, but in the context, when it came from Alex, it was pleasant. Alex's pet, did that make Alex her owner? Mistress? She had heard the word before, she watched porn! But it felt foreign when it floated through her mind and she chose not to get ahead of herself, following Alex into the room on her hands and knees.

It wasn't comfortable but as Tessa followed Alex inside she couldn't help but admit she was extremely wet. It wasn't exaggerated, but it was impossible not to know she was horny. So when they got near the bed she made her move, pouncing and knocking Alex onto the bed, even taking a spot atop her. She was grinning down at the singer, a playful look in her eyes as she leaned down and licked the tip of Alex's nose. Playful, there was no other way to describe it, because after she licked she went down and pulled at Alex's clothes with her teeth. She didn't expect to get anywhere, but with it being her first time as a pet... She was giving the act her all. She pulled at the fabric and whined when she couldn't get it off, pawed at Alex's breasts after, and then licked her again, on the cheek. Was she supposed to do cat like things? She had no fucking clue, it just seemed appropriate and she really wanted to pounce on top of Alex... Really badly.

The second Tessa was down on her knees, Alex felt the heady sense of power surge through her body. This was the best part of domination: the high she received from being in complete and total control. It came with the weight of responsibility, of course, but fuck...there was no better high. "Good girl..." Alex practically purred as her pet nuzzled at her affectionately and then came down to all fours. Mindful of the discomfort that this position caused her pet, as well as the limits it placed on her speed, Alex was merciful and took small steps towards the bed so that she didn't end up choking/dragging her kitty over there.

Alex kicked off her boots on her way to the bed, then moved to pat the mattress to signal for her Tessa kitty to come up...when suddenly she was pounced upon. "Oof!" The singer grunted, and, for a split second, she wore an annoyed, angry look on her face...at least until Tessa licked the tip of her nose and looked down at her with those big, innocent eyes that were betrayed by the slightest bit of mischief underneath them. Fuck, she is so beautiful... Alex felt her heart rate pick up the pace as she looked up at her pet, unable to be even a little bit irritated when there was such a gorgeous young woman ontop of her.

"Alright, alright, impatient thing." The singer chuckled softly as her pet's teeth tugged at her clothes and hands pawed at her breasts. "You can explored...like we agreed...but you're still going to be in trouble for earlier, later." Alex sat up on the bed and started to remove her costume. The corset was a bit of a pain in the ass to take off, may as well make Tessa get naked too because this might take a while. "Take off your clothes first...except the ears, they suit you." The singer tugged a little more forcefully at her corset until the damn thing came off. Then she took the time to pull back her colored hair into a ponytail (which really needed to be washed because it had that God awful spray color shit in it - later though, later they'd shower together). Off came the skin tight leather pants and her sexy lace panties. Once she was fully bare, she gathered up Tessa's leash again and laid back on the bed, nodding her consent for her pet to go ahead and explore.

Alex had always been sexy, charismatic, charming... And yet Tessa's previous infatuation was only the surface of the gorgeous woman. The dominant side of Alex was even more intoxicating than her normal self. Not that they weren't one in the same, her dominance explained a lot about her personality, though it could also be the other way around. Regardless, Tessa was hooked. She adored the rich expressions and aura the singer was giving off, and her firm tone made the drummer shiver in delight. Even the prospect of being in trouble, of being punished, was a thrilling one. It almost made Tessa impatient to arrive at that point, but Tessa was always impatient. For once she wouldn't allow herself to rush, watching Alex start to remove her clothes from atop her and practically drooling before more flesh was even revealed.

Alex wouldn't let her watch as she pleased, which made Tessa pout, even if she did what she was told right after. It was actually quite relieving, to finally be rid of the tight costume, stripping it off her body before removing her delicate light aqua blue underwear. She left on the ears like Alex told her to, even if it did make her feel a bit ridiculous, though that was probably the point. Not the making her feel ridiculous, but the collar, leash, and ears combo. All she was missing was the tail. In a way it was arousing to still have those few items on when the rest of her was bare, especially the leash and collar. Not wearing clothing but still being kept by Alex... It made her desire soar, made it all feel more real, and she felt more like a submissive. Maybe because now it felt less like an embarrassing game and became more serious. Whatever the reason she found herself crawling back on top of Alex, resisting the urge to jump the gun and go straight between her legs, and started with a kiss.

It was impossible to hide the need and affection in her kisses, they gave away her true feelings in a sense. After satisfying her urge to capture the singer's lips she started her descent, first stopping at her jaw to lick her heroes wound, and then to her neck, where she suckled on Alex's flesh until a clear indication of their night together was left. Not that leaving a hickey would be enough, she also felt the need to give Alex a mischievous look and then dig her teeth in. Would it be suspicious that every time they disappeared together Alex showed up marked? Maybe, but she didn't think anyone would ever guess it was her. Besides, after leaving her marks she had much more important things to think about, like her friend's chest. Alex had an incredible body, at least as far as Tessa's taste in women was concerned Alex was practically perfect. Her breasts were part of that and the drummer had spent far too much time admiring them in the past, sometimes without even realizing it.

Tessa purred as she dipped down and captured Alex's left nipple in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hardened bud. Her teeth slowly began to pull and grind, being as gentle as she could be. Tessa's knowledge on all things women were limited. She knew what felt good, what she liked, but had no practical experience. So as she started to explore with her lips, teeth, and tongue, she had to pay attention. She wanted to see what Alex liked and repeat the process on her other beautiful breast. Yep, she was exploring, she had to explore it all... She was going to take her time, though perhaps not too much time. Her hand was already kneading the other breast playfully, capturing the bud between her fingers and teasing it. She was even borrowing something Alex did to her their first night together and moved her knee between the woman's legs, slowing grinding it against her just to make it as difficult as possible. Fortunately that level of multitasking was simple, after all, Tessa was constantly moving her hands and feet separately as a drummer, she could even keep two different tempos!

Alex's eyes stayed glued to the gorgeous, nubile little kitty stripping before her. It was everything she could do to lay down and be good; all she wanted to do was pounce on top of Tessa and devour her like last time. But she knew that her jaw wouldn't allow such things... plus she'd made that stupid promise that she would let her inexperienced lover explore to her heart's content. So she laid back and got comfortable as Tessa crawled ontop of her and connected their lips in another kiss that stole her breath. She let her kitty keep moving along at her own pace, busying herself by affectionately rubbing and stroking Tessa's sides while the girl explored.

"Fuck..." The singer hissed, closing her eyes as Tessa sank her blunt teeth into her throat. It was definitely a bad idea to have Tessa mark her...especially because the two had obviously left together tonight. It wasn't like last week, where the guys didn't know that they had met up again after splitting up. No, it was obvious, and now Alex was actually going to have to think about wearing make-up or collared button-downs while she waited for this hickey to heal. She wasn't ashamed of being with Tessa...just...still kind of felt guilty about the whole thing they were doing. Derek and Chris would probably knock her around just because they'd feel like the experienced, slutty singer had seduced the innocent, sweet drummer.

Thankfully Tessa didn't leave more hickeys on her neck. Her naughty little kitty worked her way down lower, kissing and teasing Alex's breasts that were a wonderful mixture of fleshy and firm - the breasts of an athlete. Unfortunately they were hardly ever explored, Alex was very, very particular about how she liked her breasts played with and usually steered girls away from them. But with Tessa it was different, with Tessa she was patient and tried to guide the girl into doing something that she'd enjoy. "Mmm..." Alex sighed softly and tried to relax and coax her pet into giving her just what she wanted. "Good girl...a little harder...otherwise it tickles," when Tessa licked a little harder and began to use just a bit of teeth, Alex let out a soft moan. The few times that her pet was a tad too rough, the singer's hands laced into the girl's hair and gave a soft tug, making sure she knew when to ease up.

"Tease..." Alex pouted but didn't force her pet to move along. A shiver ran through her body as Tessa's cool, smooth thigh pressed against her overheated, soaking wet slit. Alex's hips immediately gave a selfish buck upwards, trying to get more friction and smearing her juices all over her pet's leg in the process.

The more Tessa teased Alex the easier it was to read her body language, to know what felt good even before the guiding touches and words. They helped, especially when Tessa was a tad too rough and Alex wanted her to back off, but as the drummer continued there were fewer and fewer instances of her being too rough or too gentle. She was learning the singer's preferences. She was also learning how cute Alex could be when she didn't get her way. Tessa had seen Alex be a lot of things, pouting and adorable was new, and she soaked up the view. Tessa had pulled her body back just enough to look at all of Alex, a glimmer of mischief in her eyes as she pushed her thigh forward and helped Alex to achieve the friction she desired. Tessa could barely resist the urge to say something, to verbally tease the dominant creature currently grinding against her thigh like a needy slut. It was a gorgeous sight, an arousing one, but Tessa managed to control herself in the end, not speaking and after a moment even retracting her leg, giving Alex a grin in the process.

Tessa was smart enough to know she would pay for her actions, that Alex had never been the type to take a loss and move on, but the drummer was a daring one. She moved her leg and slid down Alex's sexy, toned body, fingernails dragging from her perfect breasts down across her sides, and to her thighs. Yet, Tessa didn't drop as low as her hands, stopping at Alex's midsection and slowly kissing and licking her sexy abdomen. She didn't focus on it for too long, gradually moving down from the athletic core to the singer's legs. She started with the right leg with kisses, licks, and the occasional biting, leaving a few marks along her journey. Then the left, repeating the process of admiring and enjoying every part of the singer's body. Only when she could feel the impatience beginning to bubble over did she change her ways and spread Alex's legs, kissing and licking at her inner thigh. So close, she could feel the heat, and yet Tessa persisted. She remained a stubborn pain in the ass and didn't delve right in but chose to continue muddling around, lavishing Alex's inner thighs with attention.

Every once in awhile she would let her tongue drag up far enough to tease at Alex's slit, but right after she would correct herself as if it were a mistake. The few times she sense Alex itching to take control she would hiss and bite her thigh, even letting her wandering hands gently dig in to whatever bit of flesh they were currently exploring to keep Alex in check. At one point she had even found herself squeezing a handful of ass while she licked and teased the singer, though even her curiosity knew boundaries. Even if she was curious... Had thoughts... She kept her sanity. Instead of giving in to her curious nature, Tessa finally stepped up her game, her tongue starting to lick at Alex's core, her agile tongue taking its first real taste of the singer, and she couldn't help but let out a soft, satisfied moan. Finally, a taste. Tessa savored it, followed the initial lick with several more, but seemed in no rush to do anything more. It was maddening, every cell in the drummer's body was urging her forward, and yet she endured, curious to see how long her gorgeous friend could hold out.

Alex made a noise that was somewhere between a disappointed whimper and an annoyed growl as Tessa moved her thigh away. This was why she was not suited to be on her back like a sub: it was torture and she hated it. How anyone did this all the time and actually -preferred- doing this was beyond her. "Grrrr..." The brunette fidgeted, then picked up her head just enough so that she could look down at Tessa and glare. It was evident that Alex was growing tired of the teasing, annoyed in her unfulfilled desires...and perhaps even a little uncomfortable in this thorough exploration. Every time Tessa's fingers or lips traced over a piece of marred flesh, Alex would stiffen just the tiniest bit. She was confident, of course, Alex had a wonderfully lovely and athletic body and she knew it...but the scars that littered her sides and legs, especially a few of the angry looking ones that hadn't healed particularly well when she had been homeless, made her self conscious.

"Tessa..." Alex's voice was wrapped up in a warning as the girl continued to tease. The muscles in her abdomen tightened as Tessa kissed along her stomach and Alex fought the urge to buck her hips like a needy slut. Briefly, she wondered if the inexperienced drummer knew what she was doing - raking her nails down Alex's body was definitely a nice touch to get the singer amped up; plus her kisses and bites were sure and confident, even when she drew closer and closer to Alex's slit. If it wasn't for that playful, pain in the ass look that the girl wore, Alex would have almost mistaken her actions for a Domme's.

"I swear to god, if you do not stop playing around, pet..." Tessa had completely skipped over Alex's soaking wet sex and the singer couldn't take it anymore. She had been waiting for what felt like hours! She wasn't going to wait anymore! And so she released her death-grip on the bedsheets and moved her hands to grab the back of Tessa's head and urge her stubborn little kitty cat where she wanted her. "Damnit!" Alex hissed as, true to any cat, Tessa bit her for no fucking reason. She released the girl's head and with a huff of frustration, grabbed the bedsheets and tried to find some patience within herself. You promised you'd let her explore...

And so Alex kept up the mantra You promised you'd let her explore. You promised you'd let her explore... Over and over again, she repeated the words in her head, even as Tessa's silken tongue fiinnaaalllyyy dragged through her swollen center, even as the girl moaned at Alex's taste, even as her pet refused to do anything that may even come remotely close to actually getting the impatient top off...Alex tried her best to be patient.

She lasted three minutes, four, tops.

Alex's core throbbed so painfully that she couldn't take this anymore. Plus, despite her wish to let her newly lesbian lover take her time on her first time, Alex couldn't stand being on her back like this. With no control, the seconds were dragging by, causing her to be more restless than she usually was. "Enough." She forced authority into her voice, even as Tessa managed to accidentally swipe her tongue over a wonderfully sensitive spot. She sat up, her disappointment in her teasing pet evident. "I told you not to tease." Now her fingers laced in Tessa's hair, immediately adopting a firm grip at her naughty kitty's 'scruff'. She tugged backwards, hard enough to cause some pain and send Tessa off her balance and onto her back. "You must really have a rug burn fetish." Alex teased with a smirk to lighten the mood as she slid off the bed and down over her pet, placing her knees on either side of Tessa's head. Her grip on the girl's hair hadn't left, though it had loosened a bit so that it would be more comfortable for Tessa.

"Now, eat me out like you mean it."

Alex was beautiful. It wasn't that Tessa had somehow missed the scars that marred otherwise perfect flesh, but that she didn't care. She made it a point to kiss them when she came across one, lavishing every inch of her sexy friend with kisses. Even when it became clear that the singer was tired of the teasing she didn't stop. In fact, Tessa was more insistent than ever. That was about all she had going for her anyways, insistence. Everything else was guess work and the inexperienced drummer mimicking what she had seen in porn, or what felt right. Instinct did play a large role, what she thought would feel good she did, something that actually made sense when it was another woman... And the responses caused the faux confidence to change to legitimate self-assurance. It was all going perfectly, the entire night had been perfect so far, even to the point that Tessa had learned she was kinky! There was always an ending however, and as Alex grew more and more impatient, it appeared.

Alex finally lost it. Tessa wasn't sure if her original plan had been to keep going until the singer lost her cool, but it had turned into that. At some point during her exploration process, probably at the moment Alex made her displeasure with the teasing clear, Tessa had decided to force Alex into action. She had a few goals, all of which were important! She wanted to tease her dominant, and usually unshakeable, best friend. She also wanted to see how long Alex could last, and maybe, just maybe she wanted to experience irritated Alex. It was no longer a secret to her that Alex was into some very interesting stuff. Their first night together it had been light with the cuffs, and currently she was still in the leash and collar, which was a huge turn on but still evidence of Alex's tastes. Tessa liked it, a surprising amount in fact, and she loved the few moments she had seen authoritative Alex. Arguably Alex was always authoritative, but Tessa wanted more, she craved it, and had since they first met. Quiet, loner Tessa often went out of her way to poke at Alex, and she was damn good at it. For her it was fun, and part of the reason her and Alex had become such close friends was Tessa's hidden, mischievous nature being tolerable, maybe even cute, to Alex.

While they knew one another quite well, Tessa's current fascination with all things kinky was new. Tessa herself was surprised that the rough treatment and slight pain as she was forced onto her back caused her to moan and giggle instead of eliciting a pained response like it would in a normal person. To Tessa it was more exciting than painful, and she only grinned back up at Alex from her position beneath the singer. "Meany, telling me I could explore and then cutting my fun short!" She pouted, but her grin soon broke the fake expression of disappointment. She didn't deny the rug burn fetish, not because she had one but because the situation was a turn on even if it wasn't limited to being on a carpet... It was probably just limited to being with Alex. Tessa didn't dwell or pout any further though, choosing to embrace her new position instead of fight it, an easy decision considering she couldn't escape even if she wanted to. If there was one thing she was certain of, it was that Alex was much, much stronger than herself. There was no amount of running in the world to make up the different in muscle, and her height did her no good from the spot on her back, she was at Alex's mercy, and it was arousing.

So, like a good pet she started with defiance. She turned her head and bit into Alex's thigh, giving a playful look at the woman as she did. Marking her one more time wouldn't hurt! Afterwards she became serious, not wasting another moment before she leaned up and started eating Alex out. She didn't test the waters with a few licks, she committed. Tessa had teased her long enough, and the only way to continue being a pain was to reverse her actions completely and try her hardest to catch Alex off-guard, and give her as many orgasms as she could... Before Alex could return the favor with the other new toy. Her hands weren't idle either, and as Tessa did her best to let her agile tongue pleasure Alex, her hands gripped firmly on the singer's shapely, mouth-watering ass.

Teeth sinking into Alex's thigh had the muscular Mistress jumping in surprise. The bite hadn't hurt, Alex was just used to her pets obeying her demands when she took on a serious tone; getting mischief instead of complete obedience was definitely new. Tessa wasn't your average girl...Alex had always known that, so maybe it wasn't so odd to think that her new pet wouldn't behave like the average sub either. "Stop playing." Alex gave the leash a tug, then knelt in a position that was a little higher, and a little more comfortable for herself. She didn't begrudge Tessa holding onto her ass without permission, at least not this time, because the girl probably needed to in order to curl up enough to meet her sex.

Their few minutes of hotel foreplay had felt like hours to an impatient Alex, and her body reflected just how badly she wanted this. The lips of her slit were already swollen and petaled open, her sex was dripping wet, juices already smeared all over her inner thighs. When Tessa finally made contact, the singer let out a relieved groan of pleasure, closing her eyes, arching her back, and trying to angle her hips as best she could to make it easy for Tessa to find her clit. A few tugs on the leash, then constant pressure when Tessa had finally found the perfect spot. "Mmmm...fuck...good girl..." The singer cooed sweetly.

When Alex started to feel more resistance against the leash, like Tessa was relying on her to hold her head up, Alex gave the leash another sharp tug and a soft growl. "Lay back" The singer ordered and let out some slack of the leash, then took up hold of Tessa's hair. Once Alex had a good handhold, the singer lowered herself onto her pet's face. She rolled her hips once, twice, slowly, trying to get Tessa used to the new position before she rode her lover's face in earnest.

Pushing Alex's buttons was one of Tessa's favorite activities, and apparently that truth held up even during sex. The mischievous young drummer wanted to bite and be disobedient, and practically do anything that would make the gorgeous singer react. She was being childish, but Tessa didn't regret a single thing, especially not when Alex's reaction to being defied was to give her pain in the ass submissive exactly what she wanted. Tessa didn't hesitate for a moment, licking and suckling on Alex's needy slit. It took some guiding, mainly because Tessa was doing everything in her power to draw it out and make Alex go insane, but eventually she gave in and focused on Alex's clit. Alex wasn't shy about letting Tessa know what she liked, she even wordlessly demanded perfection, and when Tessa achieved it she cooed and moaned in praise.

Tessa didn't last in the rather taxing position perfection required however, the inexperienced woman finding it difficult to keep her neck in the same spot for so long. She was slightly regretful at first, finding the current place between Alex's legs arousing and not wanting to stop, but regret soon turned to excitement. They changed positions, but not drastically. The dynamic became even more domineering as Tessa was ordered to lay back and Alex's powerful fingers entangled themselves in her hair. For a brief moment Tessa was looking up at Alex, a dreamy expression on her face as she looked up at the singer. It was so fucking hot, more so than Tessa had ever expected. She found herself moaning softly as Alex lowered herself down and rolled her hips, clearly a fan of the newest position. It wasn't like it was comfortable, nor did it provide her with physical pleasure, but having such little control, practically being used to bring Alex pleasure, it was indescribably arousing.

The inexperienced submissive in Tessa started to show, she was more enthusiastic than ever, licking and sucking whenever she got a chance to make it that much better for her Mistress, but also slowly losing out to her own desires. Tessa had never been patient, not really. She could pretend and keep her cool, or act like a mature individual, but her true self was less mature and more impulsive. So instead of being the good little submissive she should have been, one of her hands fell off of Alex's luscious backside and made its way down to her own dripping sex. After first she didn't do much, her fingers brushing against her needy slit without much commitment, but as Alex continued to ride and Tessa slowly became intoxicated with desire, she lost out to her baser urges. She began pleasuring herself, not ignoring Alex at all, but no longer able to resist her own desires. She wanted to cum so badly.

"Good girl, right there..." Alex let out a soft sigh of pleasure as Tessa managed to work her tongue in time with each of the singer's bucks. A few more slow and sensual rolls of her hips and the Domme felt comfortable riding Tessa's face in earnest....though of course the faster she went, the more difficult she made it for her pet to lick her quickly moving cunt. It came to the point where Alex was just using her pet's face for her own pleasure, grinding against Tessa's chin, finding pleasure in rubbing her clit against the girl's chin and managing to sweep her slit over the girl's tongue if she bucked upward far enough.

The singer soon became distracted by a sudden draft over her backside. She glanced over her shoulder and sure enough, one of Tessa's hands had stopped its job of keeping her rear end warm and was now selfishly working between her naught pet's legs! As incredibly sexy as such a sight was, the Domme could not stand for pet seeking pleasure without permission. "Ohhhhhh no you don't." With a soft huff of disappointment as she lose contact with Tessa's face, moving so that she could grab the girl's wrists, Alex brought he pet's hands up so that she could pin them to either side of the girl's head. "You don't touch yourself unless I give you permission. You don't cum until I do." She started to lay down the rules as she settled over Tessa's face again, grinding her slit against the girl's mouth and chin, being a little less careful this time and smearing her juices all over the girl's cheeks and nose in the process.

"Touch yourself like that again, without asking me, and I won't let you cum at all tonight." Alex's gaze hardened as she looked down at Tessa. She totally meant her threat: she would edge her pet all night and then leave her without any relief at the end. "And if I have to keep you tied up all night to make sure you don't sneakily masturbate when I fall asleep, you better damn well believe I will. Understand, pet?"

Back
Top Bottom