Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: will of the shinobi shining victories interest

wiki234

S.L.U.T
Wondering if anyone would wanna do a naruto based rp with OCs in an alternate universe, basically take some scenarios in naruto and we add our own OCs we can have someone maybe play the hokage and the various team leaders, like the famous team 7 also as the various students at the ninja academy, mostly human based characters, also wondering if you guys wanted to have characters holding the tailed beast, I'd be shikaku being the beast in my character.

Hmm, if I was to play a jinjuuriki OC, I'd probably have her hold Saiken (and have them both interact in the most pervy ways unimaginable)

But if tailed beasts are involved, could both the kyuubi and their jinjuuriki hosts optionally be RP'd by two different players?

That would be fine and for biles, sure that would be pretty interesting, but when you say that, we need a pervy sensei like jaraiya I wouldn't mind using sexy Jutsus for no reason ;D

Well, I have a ninja girl OC to try out... Though I think I'll skip out on any BS McGuffins like Jinchuriki, artifact swords, or the like.

I was thinking of having all the tailed beast stuff as a side plot mostly focusing on the interaction between ninjas of the village ^^ so we have at least 4 people then, should I start making the profile thread now? I'm leaving it really opened eneded mostly with where you want to put your characters in, so that's fine if you want to be a normal ninja then

You will if you can get someone to play a tailed beast for you, or a summoned beast partner maybe

I'll probably play as genderbend shakaku (just gonna change the voice)

Preferably a slimy creature. As far as my knowledge goes in terms of Naruto, if I go the canon way, I'd either play Katsuyu or Saiken to someone willing to play a futa, shemale, or maybe a femboy. Or possibly the reverse roles. However in a non-canon route playing a beast, I'd most likely be playing some sort of summoned annelid creature.

Im mostly making this all oc but if you wanna play canon as well then that's fine, so everyone can play an oc ninja with a tailed beast inside if you want, a regular oc ninja with abilities and no tailed beast, or a canon if you can play it well, or an oc summoned companion I was thinking like kiba's dog but he wasn't summoned by a jutsu, or just one that disappears after a certain amount of time, that's what I was thinking at least for character types, but I guess vik will be the hokage then ( I would love to marry minato ;D) I-I mean that's fine biles you can make that once I make the character thread

But I'm wondering if you guys want me to make it now or wait for more people

Back
Top Bottom