Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY-Tales Of Remnant OOC

Alright. I'll have my OC posted shortly. I had her in mind for a long time to be honest. It will be good to get her fleshed out a bit.

I have most of a profile posted now. Missing the important bits (history and such) but hopefully it'll help others that want to maybe come up with a synergistic character.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I think I would like to join thus with two characters.

Welcome aboard! The links are at top of page, post your characters when ready

Unrelated... Or is it?

tumblr_mz7yjij7t31qma9bpo1_r1_500.gif

Hmm what to rename my characters. Mikes always been a fan of blue and I already have an idea for Sashia rename. What colour comes to mind when I say Valentine?

The GM literally read my mind and stole the weapon I was gonna use (okay so I had machine pistols rather than SMG's, details) Back to the drawing board -_-

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Hmm what to rename my characters. Mikes always been a fan of blue and I already have an idea for Sashia rename. What colour comes to mind when I say Valentine?
The last names are fine, the first names just have to be the colourful ones, Mike could be called Cyan, Cobalt, Azure/Azul, Hinto, Mavi anything that means blue or is related to blue, sashia could be called Cerise, Rose, Coral again anything pink meaning or related to pink.

Azecreth said:
The GM literally read my mind and stole the weapon I was gonna use (okay so I had machine pistols rather than SMG's, details) Back to the drawing board -_-
Apologies for that, if it helps I can revise her weapon since I have a few jotted down. Im easy

Also @OneNightNinja....amazing! XD Nora in British form!

Added stuff though I still can't find a good name, changed it but idk if it works, the meaning sounds likes its related to a color, I think it's a name for a flower

All edits are looking good so far! I'll give it another day or so just for people to get the final details into place then I will begin the main thread. Got to say im pretty hyped for this!

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Thanks to the GM, I have renamed both my characters and write in Cerise weakness as a close range fighter.

Your welcome, you didnt have to choose those exact names but your welcome

To all else the main thread is up! Any story ideas of your own, alterations and constructive criticisms post here. Welcoming all :3 lets have fun!

Okay. Fourth time my phone did that. Sorry. Its fixed. I'm going to have to get a new phone. That's just one of the glitches its had.

Back
Top Bottom