Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play with me | search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, I am Saydee or you can call me SideEye. I am soon to be 21, and quite the literate person. I don't want to trouble anyone with formalities, I just want to get straight to the point here, so here it goes.

I am looking for a male or female role play partner who is literate and dedicated.

I am going to be a student in Law come January so until then I have some pretty good free time, and I would like my partner to be able to give at least four replies per week. If that doesn't work for you, let me know and we can work something out.

I am quite the understandable person, so don't be afraid to tell me when things aren't working out for you.

I often play the quiet types of characters but recently I've been all about strong female characters- ones that are highly independent and successful.

Some of my kinks include: biting, consensual, dirty talking, handjobs/finger jobs, kissing, light bdsm, masturbation, sex toys, affairs, athletic/fit characters/muscle worship, strip teasing, voyeurism, sexual frustration, incest (sister x brother, sister x uncle, sister x cousin), vaginal virginity, double penetration, dominating characters, shy characters... That's really all I can think of.

I will not do male pregnancy, ball busting, extreme bdsm, any kind of fisting, any kind of choking, non-consent(if you try to convince me I might do pseudo-non con)

I do have some plots, but I'd prefer to discuss those via private message, so if you're interested just msg me.

If you don't see any kinks you like above, ask me about them!

Thanks for your time. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom