Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Pet ( Need a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max wasn't your normal 20 year old guy, he was so much more. He was rich, more over, his parents were rich. His father was a top lawyer, who owned his own firm. His mother was an heiress to a luxury cruise line. They owned 1000 acres deep in the country, far from normal people. The lawns were perfectly manicured, the gardens were spectacular, but beyond that there were woods. There was the main mansion and around a mile away on the grounds was another,slightly smaller mansion. In the smaller mansion lived the best friends of Max's parents, along with their 16 year old daughter.

Zoe, the daughter, was not the typical rich girl. She was nerdy, shy and quiet. She wore baggy shirts and sweaters to hide her large breasts, not that they helped much. She was short and curvy with brunette hair and green eyes. She always kept to herself and was too shy to talk to anyone anyways. She was a virgin, a fact her mother had mentioned a few times.

Max was obsessed with Zoe, he had wanted her for the past year, but she was too shy to talk to him.

Max was tall, dark and handsome. He was 6'2" tall and muscular. He had black hair and grey eyes. He was confident and outgoing.

Max and Zoe's parents had decided to go on a 3 month long cruise all around the world, leaving Max and Zoe by themselves. Max has also decided during this time he is going to make Zoe his.

.......................................................................................................................
PM me if interested.

Must be ok with:
Anal
Virginity taking
Rough sex
bondage
punishment
dirty talk
degrading
captivity
being submissive
oral