Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Way Down Go [ Horror_Show & Viktoff Samson]

Horror_Show

Supernova
A young woman was being held captive against her own will. Her wrists and ankles were bound by restraints. They had injected something into her neck to heavily sedate so she couldn't fight back. They had found her above ground in the modern world running. They had been searching, sensing her heightened powers from being a half breed. Half Breeds for some reason we're look down upon and thought to be a poison to the rest of the vampire covens that were left. Most half breeds were born leaving their mothers dead. This young blonde wasn't born the natural way, she was born inside a laboratory and her own mother had broken her out. Her mother had directed her to stay hidden while she fled to save her father. The girl had government military personnel on her trail and the underground had heard of rumors.

The young girl was taken underground to a certain cove that had been around for centuries. They had cities and ruins deep into caves that had created its own Eco environment. They lived out of the light of the world above. The girl's vision was blurry and her eyes bloodshot as she was manhandle and thrown around. She was taken and strapped down to a cool surface. The girl was deprived of almost any clothing except her undergarments which was a dirty racer tank and underwear. One of the guards had mentioned something about letting someone know of her presence.

images

The young girl had give up trying to fight. She was paralyzed by the chemicals the people had put into her. She had seen her mothers kind treat her horribly. She was tired of running, tired of living in fear wondering if she would ever see her family. She had tired to blend in above and that failed missrably.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/VlCZ-DakfyE[/video]​

A tall, thin male had entered the area with the woman strapped to a stone table and guards surrounding her. This male had abnormally long silver hair and countless little red lines that spanned around his lips and under his left eye. His thin build was drapped in a white lab coat that appeared to be modified a bit. The coat didn't appear to be pulled on just a second ago, it didn't even look easy to pull on in a moment's notice. That alone may lead someone to conclude that the modified lab coat was his casual wear as well. "No need, boys. The authority you are looking for is right here!" He spoke in a ratty, oddly aged voice for a vampire. A guard referred to the lanky silver haired weirdo as 'James' as he agreed with James. "Yes yes. And while I am here, there is no need for all of you to stand around. How about most of you take the rest of the day off? I only need you and... How about you too." James pointed to two of the guards as the rest thanked him and filed out and away from their captive.

"Well, with that sorted how about we-Well- I get on with the show then?" He snickered as he turned back to the bound girl. A bone-y pale finger now ran up the woman's thigh after James gave her a poke. He was physically taunting her first. "A fine looking specimen. Hmm. I wonder why you were created, little girl." He teased with his voice now too as he took the liberty to sit upon the table, his right hand reaching back as he looks to her and holds her left cheek. "I'm taking this pretty little head off, one way or another. I just don't know if I should drink you to death first or enjoy you after."

The young woman laying strapped to the table awaiting her dismiss was the psychical and mental age of twenty human years. She wouldn't age past her third decade making her appear young through out her life. Her mother was taken captive by the infected persons unit without knowing she was pregnant. The corporation that had taken her was called Antigen. The girl was known as subject #2 for eleven to twelve years of her life. She had a phychic connection with her mother but her mother broke it when she was of age to secure her safety.

Her powers are incredible because she is unaware that she is not just a hybrid of the immortal and vampire genes, but her father was a Lycan. She demonstrates high functioning predatory instincts in her Hybrid state, but she also lacks any real training or knowledge of hand-to-hand combat and relies almost entirely on brute strength and savagery to defeat her opponents. Other strengths include super human strength, speed, healing, agility and last but least Sensory Synchronization - She is able to perceive images and hear sounds from the perspective of either one of her parents. It is explained that when she is within proximity to either her mother or father, her brainwaves fall into sync with them and she sees what they see, and they see what she sees, similar to a wireless network connection. Her last strength had been turned off unless she was able to connect with anyone else on a nurturing level.

The coven had trapped her and immediately sedated her with heavy chemicals you would use to tranq a large zoo animal. She watched the creepy vampire touch her and make comments. All the while she kept having flashes of her past in the laboratory and the first time she was reunited with her mother. She was to weak to speak or move. As he held her cheek her eyes were dilated as she twitched now and then from the high administration of drugs.

James felt a grin grow over his face. The idle, unresponsive woman beneath him was such a special specimen. A halfbreed hand-delivered into this world through sheer, raw science. He would have a passion boner in two ways over this concoction of happen-stance and intelligent minds cooperating with advanced understanding of the species comingling and the reproductive oddities involvded. James could hardly contain his saliva that threatened to build far too quickly. The only thing keeping his sadism in check was how heavily, heavily sedated the halfling was. With rage overcoming him, he ripped something off of her that acted like an IV. "You fucking brain dead twat monkies!" With this word choice, it was hard to believe that he was serious. Turning to shout at the guards more, James planted a fist into a loud punch on the woman's stomach. "You pussies couldn't just beat her into submission? You had to drug her up until ahe's no longer any fun? For what? To protect your dainty little pussy nails?" He taunted hysterically.

One of the guards spoke up immediately, nervousness in his voice. "I-I'm sorry. M-m-mister ja-" The guard was cut off by a shout from James.

"O-oh, w-w-w-e are suh suh sorry we are p-p-p-pussies!" James mocked the guard's stutter with a very bullying tone. "Shut the fuck up, Mark. Get out of my sight, the both of you." James shooed off the last of the two guards as he returned to looking over the woman who he had now punched in the abdomen. "Wake up, bitch." He grumbled with an inside voice, no longer shouting. He gave her a few slaps on the cheek to attempt speeding up the process.

Regardless if the woman would be able to physically or vocally respond, a feint image of a man on a bench overlooking a waterfall in a cave or cove would now be seen. His dark hair on the back of his head is all that the angle would allow for, but cleverness would lead anyone to make the assumption that this was in the same large cove, just outside the ancient city-like hub. "Do you fear death?" A faint whisper of a male would grace the back of her head, melting away the pain from James's strikes momentarily. "Or is that feeling hunger?" He whispered again, the words consuming her and demanding her attention even if it did appear to be a crazy drug induced vision.

Luckily during her induced coma she saw the vision of the male sitting on a bench in front of a beautiful waterfall. The girl wished she could have focused on the beauty of nature within the cave. The man did draw her attention and she felt no psychical pain. She saw the man but only his dark thick hair. His words echoed so strongly in her mind and all she could do was think her response.

"I do not fear death. I fear never seeing my mother again....I do not need to ingest human blood to survive. Human blood only enhances my ability and strength." Even speaking subconsciously the girls thick European accent would be distinguishable. She had gotten her mothers accent.

"Do you think there is someone in existence who is gullible enough to be satisfied with that answer?" The man's voice echoed back before a small chuckle of his would sound of. Immediately he began to stand, dusting off his pants in the process. "No need to answer that. I think we'll find out." And with that, the vision ended and the reality immediately around her would return with much less effect from the drugs.

"Darian?" James's voice would sound pathetic in this very moment as he would to face the door, an angle that was impossible for the woman's eyes to follow. "Still alive after all this time? Did you really come here to see me first?" James would gather a budding of confidence, it would reflect in his voice and even the way he took steps closer and closer toward the door. The sound of many footsteps in boots, the sounds the previous guards made, would convince anyone a small army was just outside the door. "Hmm. No no. It's the girl, isn't it? Does her scent interest you? Maybe you're hungry?"

"Perhaps I am." Unmistakably, the man from her vision and Darian was one and the same. It mist of been odd, how he could sound so humorous in her vision and even now, with the lady strapped up and definitely beaten around. "I see you never stopped talking too much, James." Darian's voice would grow dark at this comment, out of the corner of her sight, if she really focused, she could see James get caught by his through and lifted off the ground. The squirming and gagging or choking sounds would be hard for anyone with a heart to witness. "Is it my fault?" Darian would sound sincere as he held James in the air by his throat. "I am sorry." He finished as James's body became solid and shiny with tiny frost crystsls in an instant, the room growing petrifyingly cold. "Sleep well, little brother." These words were quiet, but in ear distance of the men behind him and the woman strapped down before him.

The Vampire-ice pop met the hard stone wall with a force great enough to shatter him into peices uncountable, leaving a stream of peices that were unrecognizable. "Unstrap her. She isn't alien to our people and this treatment is unforgivable." Darian ordered as he entered the room, but turned to face the pool of tiny ice peices that were once James, kneeling take a good look at them. As he did this, a handful of guards scrambled into the room nervously to undo the woman's bindings. One helped her sit up and the others stood nearby.

The guards had helped the young woman to a sitting position. She was released from her restraints but sat crouched over slowly coming off of the chemicals that were put into her body. It would take a good twenty four hours for her body to detox. She was very weak herself but would never ever take a human's life. She sat there numbly and could barely speak but had a good look at the man who was in her head. He had killed the person who was going to do her harm. Had they really been brothers or was that just friendly coven speak.

"I am so sorry for being a lability...I am also sorry for the loss of the man before you. I am very weak so I cannot psychically move or speak." She said showing she still had a connection with the man who had saved her life.

"This man has had plenty of time to be someone he wasn't." Darian spoke without looking back and without using his own telepathy. His voice was perfectly tuned to the cave the surrounded them, the stone walls that built the room they remained in. Now that she was actually awake, they were alone except for the mess that once was the creep James. "It's been a while, I'm surprised they even remember my face." He continued, a softness to his dark voice. "Foolishly, I allowed this little freak to torment my people in the name of order. Maybe that responsibility would change him? Heh-I never seem to grow up." He insulted himself, as the words should have had a sense of play to them, they were actually a little harsh.

"This was a long time coming." He still didn't sound happy now that his smile faded and he picked up a little red ice shard off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom