Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Pet (Textual_Intercourse x Ghost_kitty)

The idea of Ash acting like a dog in a more literal way was not one that Matt was opposed to, in fact he did already have in mind some pet play with Ash, but to hear it was something Ash wanted as well was a bit of a shock to Matt, however Matt also knew it was embarrassing to Ash, he wondered if it was just the fact that he was admitting it to Matt or the idea itself Ash was embarrassed about. "Be careful what you wish for Ash, I might end up getting a leash for that collar and when you are with me have you walking around on all fours!" Matt was joking, well mostly, not about the leash part thought. Matt was curious how far this fantasy went for Ash though. "I wonder how well you would handle being treated like that for a day, you would not be able to speak, only bark, you would lose the ability to do things you normally do as a boy, like walking on two feet, dressing yourself, even washing."

Thinking of all this made Matt think about how he should be with Ash, for example when they are alone it is fine for Matt to be how he wants with Ash as they are in their own world, but Matt had planned in introducing Ash to his friends, to build up his social standing in school, which in turn would help with his problem with Billy, but what would Matt tell people? That they are a couple? Or Ash is a pet, if Matt decided to lead Ash around school treating him like a pet, would that be a bad thing or good thing? This was all a part of the process of learning about Ash, so Matt would not make a big mistake like that, he needed to take it slow and see what Ash is comfortable with.

Matt continued his thoughts about Ash as an actual pet. "It is something I will do at some point, but if I ever do, you will be an actual pet for the day, you cannot simply stand up and say you have had enough, you wont be able to complain about any activities, you will be my puppy for the day." Matt rubbed the top of Ash's head. "And I would have the cutest puppy the world has ever seen!" Matt knew that it was getting late, so he wasn't going to start playing properly with Ash, as much as he wanted to, he wanted them to get some sleep that night. Matt could think of a way for Ash to thank him, but it was not something he wanted Ash to do if he was already tired. "If you want to do something to thank me now, I have just the thing, but we have had a long day and I can save it for tomorrow, so we can do it now, or cuddle and go to sleep, one thing I will say though, tomorrow I will be a bit more demanding of you, but I know you will do fine." Matt gave Ash a kiss and laid down beside him again, like he was before he got up.

Ash only really had it as a playful idea right now but the fact Matt had a butt plug tail suggested that maybe he was into that sort of thing...of course Ash wanted to make Matt happy and if it meant to do this he would...try it. Even as he joked Ash was in his split minds again where on the one had it was something that turned him on and he wanted to explore, at first in private behind closed doors just in a bedroom. On the other he was worried he'd end up in school on all fours acting like he was 4 or something pretending to be a dog for fun. The explaination for Matt had him in split curiousity too...just being restricted like that and making little primal moves and noises was fun but the fact he wouldn't be able to even talk or dress himself properly was perhaps too much restriction for his liking.

Ash could tell this journey would be full of twists and turns with more being found out everyday but he did wonder whether Matt was having a journey with himself as well, finding out how far he could get away with someone who was mutually consenting and perhaps learning how romantic and or how domineering he was. He felt if they walked into school tomorrow announcing they were a couple would be amazing, announcing him as a pet.....was perhaps something for another time until his confidence had boosted up a bit. He knew Matt would be comfortable in either way, or so he was told but Ash wanted to know how he really felt, what his ideal desire would be for this.

He blinked back into his happy bubble, enjoying Matts hand petting his head as that little smile was revealling itself once more...it had certainly made more appearances since they had got back to here. Perhaps his confidence was already developing and showing itself. If so Ash did want to thank him...but knew now he would be a bit tired to do anything and all he wanted to do was to fall asleep in the sweet embrace of Matts arms. Sure enough the older male lay down and mentioned it, so Ash decided to reply "Perhaps...w-we should get some rest...ive really enjoyed today and ending it now keeps the magic" he blushed a little at how soppy he sounded "And....I really do want to thank you...however you want me too". Without thinking he gave a kiss to Matts chest as he held his hand in thier usual way "Im...I-I'm really looking forward to our time together"

Matt loved seeing that smile of Ash's, it sounded silly but it was something that Matt thought only he saw from Ash and the smile is not something Ash was doing out of politeness, it was a natural reaction, he seemed genuinely happy. Matt did expect Ash to want to sleep, they have had a long day and to be honest, Matt had accomplished what he wanted to in that day. "Ok Ash." Matt kissed the top of Ash's head then moved his hand to Ash's thigh and brought his leg over Matt's, he loved being close to Ash and the skin to skin contact was very comforting to him. Matt closed his eyes and gently moved his hand up and down Ash's thigh, something that felt very natural to Matt and relaxing.

It didn't take long for Matt to fall asleep and it was the best night's sleep Matt had in quite a while. In the morning, Matt woke up just before his phone alarm went off, he was thinking about how he would handle things today, he obviously did not to give the whole school an explanation, but he should tell his close friends something and if anyone else asked he wouldn't hide anything, he wondered if he should talk things through with Ash, but decided against it, he didn't think Ash would have a problem with what he was going to tell people and Matt had said that he would handle things where Ash was concerned, Matt also wanted Ash to feel like Matt had a high level of control where he was concerned.

Matt began to sit up and as he did, the alarm went off, quickly turning it off Matt looked over at Ash. Matt picked up Ash in his arms and leaned down to kiss him. "Time to get you ready." Matt walked to the other end of his room and put Ash down. "I am going to was my face and get in the shower, I want you to get a drink if you need one, call your parents if you need to, then come to the shower and I will get you washed." Matt gave Ash a kiss on the cheek and turned towards the bathroom, he left the door open seeing as he was expecting Ash to come and took of his underwear and began to wash his face. Matt knew he was in view of Ash still, but it was only his butt Ash would be able to see, it was then Matt realized that this would be the first time Ash would see Matt completely naked, he didn't know if it was a big deal to Ash or if it would make him shy. Matt was limp so he thought Ash would be ok, whilst Matt is quite well endowed, being 8 and a half inches long and quite thick when he is erect, right now he was 5 inches. Considering Matt had bad experiences with his size and girls, that was part of the reason he kept his underwear on tonight, but seeing as the shower should be mostly non sexual, he hopes that Ash would not have a negative reaction.

Ash got comfy as well as enjoying the skin on skin contact with Matt...even if they were wearing pjs he would still enjoy being next to him. It felt strange how he was going to be going to sleep with someone right next to him, with the soft stroking and the caressing going on. It was like soothing pets upon him, wordless reassurings that he was safe and protected in this room. "Goodnight" he replied softly after the kiss to his head, almost snuggling up to Matt as he closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing. Despite this Ash struggled to try and sleep, still having many thoughts and feelings going around in his mind. He could sleep but not deep enough to call it a decent rest...sure enough he slept but hardly enough to wake up properly refreshed.

He stirred at the phone alarm, realising today they would be going back in to school but together and maybe comming across as a couple. But he wondered how exactly people would react and what if Matt wanted to keep it hushed...he might of said he was willing to be open still the control was left to the older male. Ash trusted him to make the right decision for the pair of them, he knew his own wants and needs and was understanding those factors in Ash. He felt himself picked up and carried like one of those damsels in distress in the films where they've been saved from a evil trap and the hero walks out with them in thier arms. Still Ash was tired as he made some small groans at having to get up...least he had a more positive outlook for his school day today.

After some moments he stood up and yawned, realising he was still naked as he put on his long hipped top and put on his small black underwear to go downstairs and have a drink. He took out his phone and sent his mother a quick message 'Morning, your probably in work now but im awake. Had a good night and just getting ready for school now, Love Ash X'. He carried on down the hall but stopped as he saw Matt naked in the bathroom...his full naked form. Ash was captivated, he saw beauty in Matts body...he wasnt perving on his junk at the front or his ass...but his contors, each lines and definitiom that constructed his entire body...so perfect. He was so drawn that he didn't realise he had gotten pretty aroused in the process and even had his jaw loose and open, almost like hypnosis and not even concious of his actions.

As Matt was washing his face, he didn't realize Ash was behind him, he then began to brush his teeth, doing so made him move his body quite a bit and as a result the muscles on his back and lower back manipulated his skin, with each small movement Matt's body seemed to change shape in the smallest of ways. Matt finished brushing his teeth and spat out what was left in his mouth into the sink, he then stood up straight again. Matt eventually was done at the sink and turned around only to see that Ash was there, Matt looked Ash up and down, he still couldn't believe how cute Ash was, his eyes were drawn to Ash's legs, doing this caused a reaction in Matt and his cock began to rise right in front of Ash's eyes.

Matt did consider just turning away, but after all, Ash was his to look at as much as he wanted, plus it might do Ash some good too see how much his body can turn a guy on. It didn't take long until Matt was fully erect and even his cock suited the rest of his body, veins were visible showing how hard he was truly getting, standing there completely exposed in front of Ash, there was not one part of Matt that looked unmanly at all. Matt slowly approached Ash and spoke with a slight smirk on his face. "I didn't realize I had an audience." As Matt close in on Ash, he kept his smirk, he was obviously not being too serious, Matt pulled Ash closer and gave him a kiss, the kiss started out quite innocent, but Matt really got into it and the kiss became very passionate, before long the two of them were making out in the entrance to the bathroom.

Matt broke the kiss eventually with a slight look of annoyance on his face, not because anything Ash had done, but he wanted nothing more but to continue kissing Ash, however he knew that they had other things to do with their day. "I was going to get you washed, but if we get into the shower right now, I have a feeling you will end up on your knees and we will never leave this house." Matt remembered that Ash would be meeting John and that might be a bit nerve wracking for Ash so he wanted to talk to John beforehand. "My best friend usually meets me in the morning, the one you met yesterday, don't worry he is a nice guy. So how about you take a shower and I will get a few things ready and wash in the other bathroom, then we will be good to go, by the way if you didn't want to wear anything from yesterday, I left some clothes here for you."

Matt gave Ash a kiss on the cheek and headed out the bathroom, he wasn't joking, he would have loved to wash with Ash, it would have been romantic, but Matt truly believed if he did, by the time John arrived, they would still be 'showering'. The clothes Matt left out were from girls who had stayed here in the past, the clothes were clean, but Matt were not sure if they were Ash's style, the skirts were what you would normally see from the girls at school, not too short, but short enough to show off his legs and there were also a few tank tops and a tube top, the underwear did absolutely nothing to hide anything, but they were expensive, or looked that way, just by looking at them it was obvious how silky they were.

Matt washed himself then got dressed, wearing a red t-shirt with white shorts, seeing as it seemed hot outside, Matt then grabbed his phone and called John. "John, are you still coming over this morning?" "Yeah, why did you have other plans today?" "No just have Ash with me, just be nice ok?" John went silent for a few seconds before answering. "Ash? The boy from yesterday? What is with you two?" "I will talk about it later, but just don't tease him, I know you mean well, but he is quite shy." John laughed, not actually realizing how shy Ash could really be. "Ok I will try."

Ash remained the voyeur...in truth he had wanted to go into the gym at school and watch the guys change as they showed thier beautiful tomed bodies and seeing just how thier sweat made them glisten. It was just a pervy fantasy though and everyone had them, ash would just never act upon them, but now he had the chance with Matt freshing up...he didn't initally realise he had turned around until he saw Matts cock begin to rise in excitement. He looked up in a wide eyed way as if he was caught doing something wrong and was figuring how to escape...the smile that was on the older males face somewhat settled him though. Then he started walking to him as Ash figured to step into the bathroom too and await what his owner had in mind, meeting in a kiss. Initally Ash was a little tense but slowly thawed his frostyness until he was putty in Matts hands. The kiss becoming as passionate as last night, thier bodys together as he could feel them grind a little and thier toungue rub over one anothers.

Ash had changed, he wasn't this shy little recludive boy from yesterday but was now a little timid pet...instead of wanting to hide or run away this time he wanted to stand his ground and embrace whatever was comming at him. It was all thanks to Matt. He was worried he had upset Matt somehow...but hearing the idea of him on his knees....it wasn't one he was opposed too...but they had school to go to and if they were meeting John from yesterday then they wouldn't want to be late, let alone late from amourous touches. Ash was still a little uncertain about John, he'd seen him around and with Matt on occassion but couldn't really read him. He was nice enough to back him up and even compliment him yesterday and knew with Matt by he side he would be able to thank him for doing that. But now to get ready, as Matt left Ash hoped into the shower and let the warm water rush over him...he took a moment to relax and let everything sink in before he started cleaning himself up.

After a few minutes he turned off the water and grabbed a towel, stepping out to see what clothes had been left for him. Part of him was a little uncomfortable with wearing clothes that had belonged to someone else....even questioning why any of Matts former lovers would just randomly up and leave without them. So long as they were fully clean though Ash would look forward to changing into them. As he dryed himself he picked up a light black shirt with a teal tropical leaf design on it placing it over a sky blue tank top to give himself a colourful and fashionable appearance. He adored the silky underwear and chose one that was in the same teal as on the shirt before slipping into a black skirt with a small black bow design on the back of the waistband.

He turned and looked into the mirror....this was easily one of the most girly appearances he had ever adorned. Sure yesterday he was in his feminine clothing as he left school and went out with Matt....but today was the day he would spend the whole time like this. Somehow he felt a little fashion concious as he gave everything the once over again and turning gently to make sure everything went well together. He was comming into his own, for once Ash wasn't thinking 'How will people look at me in school today?' Instead he was more thinking 'Does this tank top add or take away from my image?'. This was odd, more preoccupied with trivial matters made him wonder whether he really had changed for the better...only time would tell...He picked up his bag and all the essentials before going to meet Matt who appeared to be on the phone.

Matt was in a rather playful mood this morning, or at least quite cheerful, he put it down to the good day with Ash yesterday, he saw Ash appear in the room and smiled at him. "Ok John, see you in 5 minutes." Matt hung up and began to walk towards Ash. "You look really beautiful!" Matt smiled, he wanted to make a point of treating Ash like a girl, this would be something that he does slowly, but he had reasons for doing it, which is why he picked his words carefully. "I really need to take you shopping soon, I want to see how you look in a pair of stockings and that collar." Matt took Ash's hand and pulled him close. "I know today might be difficult for you, but I am there when you need me, remember the only people who matter are you and me, no one else."

Matt was not usually the romantic type or even the type to talk about emotions or have more meaningful conversations with the person he is with, but with Ash it is different, Matt may control Ash, but Ash was very special to him. "All I ask is you try your best, you are always free to hang out with me at the gym when I am there, but I tend to get rather sweaty when I work out and I don't want you running away. I am going there first period, so we will see how you get on first, but you will know where I am if you need me."

Just as Matt was talking to Ash, the doorbell went, Matt held Ash's hand and began to walk towards the door, when Matt opened the door John was standing there with a huge grin on his face, he suspected something was going on and also guessed that Ash had stayed the night, he couldn't help but get a comment in about it. "Matt! I know it has been a while for you, but shouldn't you give it a couple of days before meeting someone before giving Matt junior what he wants?" John was joking and teasing Matt as he normally does, but Matt did not want Ash getting too embarrassed. "What did I tell you John, cut it out, plus just because you cant get any, doesn't mean you need to scare off the ones that are mine." John was not bad looking, but he was not in shape like Matt was, he was a bit soft around the edges. "This is Ash, you should know we are in a serious relationship." Matt did not like lying to his best friend, but he also did not want to reveal the whole pet aspect yet, so he said something that was not lying but held things back, after all, their relationship was rather serious. Matt gave Ash a soft peck on the lips as if to show he was serious.

John was silent for a second and stuttered with his response. "I.. I was just joking, hey man it is cool, I figured that was the deal anyway, you always take the cute ones." John had no interest in Ash but he saw no harm in the compliment. Matt knew John was joking but he pulled in Ash and held him close, holding him much tighter than he normally would in a very protective way. "Ash is mine, I will not let anyone else even get a chance." John began laughing, the way Matt was with Ash was cute, but even Matt can go overboard sometimes. "Nice to meet you Ash, don't mind Matt, they think he was dropped on his head as a child, it is nice he found someone who would settle for him." Considering Matt was desired by allot of the girls at school, this was a joke, but Matt gave John a light punch on the arm, which caused them both to laugh. Matt held Ash's hand in his normal way entangling their fingers and began walking with Ash and John.

Ash approached slowly, the tone in his voice was rather playful and happy which was cute to see...a good contrast from his serious domineering tone he put on sometimes to make a point. As he spoke Ash realised he still had the collar on, he had worn it to bed and by now it felt like part of him, he didn't want to take it off though...it looked almost like a choker so it went with his clothing and was a solid mark that he belonged to Matt. He felt pretty excited about the idea of going shopping and finding more feminine gear as well as just going on a shopping spree in general, made him forget his woes and troubles that weighed him down. Today was school though, he had to focus on not worrying about anyone else...letting people say what they wanted but not letting it affect him...he had Matt there for support and the only important person to listen to.

He had a free perios this morning so Ash had a little think to himself, as if he would run away from Matt getting all sweaty in the gym...plus it gave him some eye candy to mentally swoon other and as an extra bonus he could spend more time with him to continue developing thier bond. He figured maybe he should go then at least he would be protected there if anyone said anything, if he got bored he could always take out a book and read it. He gave a small nod as he replied "W-well....I'll go with you to the gym. It'll be nice if we could remain near each other for a little while I-I...get used to...being like this"

It was then John arrived as Ash braced himself...he felt he had a pretty good idea where Matt came from and what his intentions were and they had built up a pretty good bond overnight. But John was more or less a stranger who was still an enigma to the younger male, as he spoke Ash could feel his cheeks flush with colour...shit. maybe Matt had a reputation to uphold and now he was going to deny everything, leaving him alone at school and just having secret rendezvous as his behaviour blew hot and cold every few hours. That wasn't going to happen though, like a hero to his damsel Matt swooped in and defended them both and sealed it with a kiss, Ash remained blushed but now for a different reason entirely...Matt was serious about being open to people. They WERE in a relationship and he was going to tell people and defend the decision.

John seemed to compliment Ash again, definately something else to thank him for but he wanted the conversation to break before he brought it up. Then Matt squeezed him, having a grip on him as if he was a rare treasure about to be destroyed and using himself as a human shield. It seemed a little possessive as if it was a dog defending its territory and warning others to stay away for it owned it...Ash didn't really mind thought as it was nice to see someone with such devotion and possession over him...so long as it didn't get too out of hand. Ash smiled a little at Johns comment before he left with Matt hand in hand on thier way to school...it was now he decided to speak "J-john? I just wanted to sayyy...T-thank you for defending me y-yesterday...and your nice c-c-compliments" he could tell he was still pretty shy around people he wasn't too familiar with but at least he got his words out.

Although John didn't have any real problem with Matt being with Ash, it did seem somewhat strange to him, it was as if something else was going on. John had no issues with guys being with other guys, but Matt had always turned down other girls at school, although he had been with a few, John figured then maybe he was gay, but then he knew if Matt really wanted to he could have a choice of a few decent guys at school, to John Matt seemed to show a complete lack of interest in anyone at school, but then suddenly, Ash shows up and then they look like a couple who have been together forever, plus the fact that Ash was previously unknown to most people at school, sure he looked cute, but John knew Matt was not the type of person who that mattered a bunch to, John knew for sure there was something going on behind the scenes, but he had too much respect for his best friend to push any further, he knew if Matt really wanted him to know, then he would.

Matt held Ash's hand tightly, rubbing his thumb over the back of Ash's hand, it may have been a small action, but it's intention was to comfort Ash in any way he could, no matter how small it might be. John turned to Ash. "Ah, don't worry about it, I think it was Matt who did most of the defending yesterday, he literally stood up to the whole school.." John began laughing. "Also, Ash, I think you will find people who deserve compliments are the ones who tend to receive them the most, allot of people at school are scared of Billy and it is no secret he is focused on you for some reason, so I imagine that is why most people avoid you, but I have a feeling you new boyfriend is not going to let that continue."

John looked over at Matt and Matt just smiled, it was true, Matt knew he would need to deal with Billy in a more permanent way, but he just wasn't sure how, Matt secretly hoped that Billy would see that Ash is protected now and he would find someone else, but Matt had a feeling that it wasn't going to work out that way. As they arrived at the school gate, John gave Matt a slap on the shoulder, even though they were best friends, they were normally quite rough with each other, but it was the way they had always been. "Matt catch you later and Ash, don't be a stranger, also make sure Matt behaves!" John gave Ash a wink and Matt just sighed, Matt turned to Ash. "Ready for Gym?" Matt knew there was allot of people who would have different reactions today, but he wanted to seem quite carefree about it, hopefully it would give Ash confidence.

The youngest out of the group was being inquisitive again, he could tell John was thinking something but wasn't sure how to put it into words or didn't want to voice it. It was clear Matt was in a situation which even his friends were unused too, whether it was something that they embraced or something they felt too off about remained to be seen, either way all three were amicably walking together. It was situation that would not only constantly affect the way Matt and Ash were socially but something which had a rippling effect around them causing more and more people to be affected. He couldnt think like that though, this was a good thing. Ash the once quiet victim of the school for expression his individually was now going through his metamorphosis into something new, confident and hopefully a decent pet for Matt.

Despite his inner confidence increase he still felt vulnerable to Matts touch, it wasn't negative it was more a vulnerability that let him drop his guard and gave him a breather. That or it made him feel a little more like a pet who enjoyed the strokes. He was happy John in a way complimented again but made the observation of how defensive Matt would be of him. He wondered, what if Matt got hurt because of him? What if people were so...disgusted by what they saw they came after them...even Matt wasn't invincible and what if he got hurt by standing up for someone else? He blushed...John reffered to them as boyfriends to which he looked up to Matt unsure how he would respond with the label on them both.

He was glad when they arrived, somehow thier conversations and thoughts had distracted them so it felt like no time had passed. It was cute to see how Matt was with his friends, even if it was a little rough just how easy they were together and showing nothing was meant with malice. As John left Ash gave a slight smile back, not making eye contact after the wink as he wasn't even used to flirtation from anyone other than Matt here. The younger male nodded as he remained holding Matts hand "Well...Can we stop by my locker first so I can get my stuff?...I kind of f-feel like reading if your going to be working o-out". He was walking a little slower, almost like he was straying into a predators territory knowing just how he looked today and was still uncertain of how students would respond...especially with the collar on.

Matt was thankful that John was being ok with the whole thing, he could sense he was uncomfortable about something, but he didn't think it was because Matt had become involved with Ash, John was not stupid, so Matt guessed he figured out something else was happening, plus John knew Matt better than anyone, so Matt knew that a time would come where he would have to be more open with John, but right now was not the time, things were very new to both Matt and Ash and Matt did not want to make things any harder than the needed to be, not right now anyway.

When Ash asked about going to his locker, Matt smiled at him. "Sure, Ash." They began walking and Matt was thinking about his plans for the day, he liked the feeling of being in a relationship with Ash, but he also knew that he needed to start showing that it was more than just that, Ash needed to be pushed to the edge of his comfort zone, Matt had a few ideas of how he was going to do this, but but wondered if Ash had already set on the idea of being a couple rather than a pet and master, it would be interesting to see how Ash reacts, it would make it clear if Ash could really be comfortable being a pet.

As they arrived at the locker, the school didn't seem too busy, people were already heading to their classes, Matt assumed that he would have seen Billy by now, but he guessed he would show up at some point in the day, unless Billy was too embarrassed after what happened yesterday. "I am glad you decided to keep the collar on Ash, I did say you didn't have to at school, not yet anyway, but I really do think it looks cute on you.." Matt leaned in close to Ash's ear and whispered. "I think it looks even cuter when that is all you are wearing." Matt grinned, he loved the reactions he got when he teased Ash.

Ash was happy they could go to his locker, it was mainly to drop off his bag with yesterdays clothes in and to swap it for his regular school bag...but it was good just to spend a bit of time walking the halls with Matt at this time in the morning when the rush of students hadn't arrived yet. Somehow Ash liked that they were owner and pet right now, seeing that if they were a couple it could bring its problems...and Ash was wary of how attractive Matt was. As good as it was for him he knew every girl in the school still wanted him and they would do thier best to snatch him away. He was feeling oddly possessive which he was pretty sure was something he shouldnt feel being a pet...loyalty thats what it was.

Ash giggled softly as Matt whispered, his tone and the quietness of his voice reverberated within him and gave him a pleasurable shudder. He dare not say he wore the collar purely for fashion reasons but it did also feel like an offical badge of honour he could display proudly to everyone else...he was Matts property and people should back off...he just wished Matt could have something that showed girls to back off. "Well...I was able to sleep in it" he spoke softly "I-I dont know why but it feels...right, l-like its part of me and it belongs on my neck". He grabbed his bag, looking inside to make sure everything was there...even though the was no possibility of someone opening his locker without a key...he had his paranoia. Adorning the bag he looked with a smile to Matt "Okay...ready"

Matt was glad that Ash seemed happy with the collar, he knew that Ash still might now find it completely natural to be wearing in school, but the fact that he finds it already to be an important part of him was a very good thing. Matt took Ash's hand again and began walking towards the gym, he knew that Ash wanted to spend as much time with him as he could, but he also knew that he couldn't be with Ash all the time, for example, Ash had his own classes, his had a mother to go back to, he couldn't abandon all that just for Matt although Matt would be lying if he said he didn't like the need Ash had seemed to have already formed for him.

As they approached the gym, Matt walked in with Ash and closed the door behind him, he was quiet on the walk and was clearly lost in thought. Matt began to remove his shirt, he didn't like wearing it when working out because of how sweaty he could get. Matt laid back on a weight bench and turned his head to Ash. "Ash, this morning, when you saw me, did you get scared? I mean you don't need much of an imagination to think of what we will be doing in the future, does that thought make you scared or nervous?"

Matt began lifting his weights, he was not worried about Ash backing out or anything like that, he just didn't want Ash not looking forward to what was going to happen, it had happened to Matt before, so it was obviously a worry, plus they had only been together for a short time, it would not be too strange if Ash did not feel completely comfortable around that side of Matt just yet.

Ash wondered if Matt felt the same way...despite classes and families wanting to be together for as long as possible without any interruptions or classes. Internally he sighed, it wasn't possible unless this was a dream...of course Ash would have to go home and see his mother and of course he had classes to attend without him. But he wanted Matt there too. Perhaps if everything continued the way it was going they would end up meeting each others parents...obviously minus the collar and a little more toned down in the clothing. As they walked to the gym Ash seemed to have completely forgot about any other students around them, its not that he didn't care for what they thought but rather it wasn't an idea that was dominating his mind. Strange, but welcome all the same.

Ash enjoyed the little treat of seeing Matts chest again, he may of slept on it last night and even saw him naked this morning but it gave him a little pleasurable tingle knowing such an attractive guy was now 'with him'. He paused at the question before responding with an honest answer as he could give "W-Well...its not something I'm used to...and I know I have a feeling of L-l-lust to you but I understand...what will b-be happening in future". He took a moment to try and focus himself before continuing " I-I know you've said...people have been put off...by your size...but I-I'm more concerned...I-I won't be good enough for you. Or I-I'll end up dissapointing you"

Matt began working out, lifting the weights and showing off how his muscles strained through his workout, part of the reason he was not wearing a shirt was because it could get uncomfortable when working out, but the other reason was he wanted Ash's eyes on him, it wasn't uncommon for someone in the school to admire Matt's body, but Ash was different, Matt liked Ash just as much, he was someone Matt wanted to be admired by. As Matt was working out, he was thinking about what Ash said, about being worried he was not good enough, Matt knew Ash had this part to him, he lacked self confidence, Matt also knew he could try and convince Ash as much as he wanted about how he would not be disappointed, but Ash's self confidence would only get better over time and when he really started to believe in himself. Part of the reason Matt wanted to Make Ash his pet was because of this, he knew Ash needed help, Matt just didn't know whether Ash felt comfortable enough with Matt or trusted him enough to let him push Ash.

"You know there is a downside to our deal as well, don't you?" Matt broke the silence after he had finished with his weights. "I mean sure I will protect you, but I have a reputation, people know what I am normally like with girls, I take them home and I have sex with them, people will see what I am like with you and they are going to be thinking you are just for me to use to get myself off." Honestly Matt knew that Ash didn't worry too much about his reputation, if he did, he wouldn't have been in the position he was before, but he wanted to make it clear what people would think. "You know that isn't what we are about, but it is something you need to think about, for example if you decide that you don't want us to have this deal anymore, things will go back to how they were, but people in school will think of you the same."

Matt was not trying to upset Ash, but he wanted to get it through that even though their relationship had a number of benefits, they also had their downsides, plus the fact that Ash was a boy, so they both would be seen as a gay couple in school, Matt knew he could deal with it, but he wondered if Ash could handle it all. "My point is, worrying about other people too much is not always the best thing, I know you worry if you are good enough for me, but if I didn't think you was, I wouldn't be with you and I know you wont disappoint me, what I want you to do is think about what makes you happy and what you really want, be selfish and follow what you want, just for now." Matt smiled at Ash and walked over to him, he didn't want to start smothering Ash because of how sweaty he was, but he did give him a quick quick.

Back
Top Bottom