Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Pet (Textual_Intercourse x Ghost_kitty)

Now Ash had said it, it was as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders as his fantasys were out in the open and he was able to actually breathe without worrying. It felt good to 'confess' to Matt what was in his mind and the fact Matt wanted to dig deeper was a good thing right? He then looked away with a shy smile hearing that even before the events at school today if he had just had the courage him and Matt may have been a thing by now. Initially he felt sad that he lacked it but understood Matt was allowing him some freedom to actually be himself and not some false imposter who acted like a ghost around school. As for food....Ash was a pretty big fqn of Italian, it was a cuisine that was grand in its own right but so adaptable to tastes and fusion.

Ash took in the decor of the restaurant and looked around as thier were guided to thier corner table in a more intimate section, Ash rarely ever ate out and when he did it wasnt anywhere quite like this so it was a new experience for him. He listened but was confused to an extent, he thought to bring it up later as he shut his eyes and focused on the feeling of Matts arm around him. Despite what he was saying about them being 'good friends' and 'being his big brother' Ash sensed it would be a much more meaningful relationship that even Matt was letting on.

Ash blinked open as he felt Matts hand on his tigh, he knew the question was a way of getting to know the younger male better so he could be more tailored towards his pet. He decided to answer straight away "I enjoy it when you touch me and we can have skin on skin contact. It makes me feel more closer to you if im honest...In the gym....it caught me off guard. I did personally....re-really enjoy it but I was just wwworried if someone walked in on us" he felt compelled to move his hand down as he rested it on Matts....not trying to push it away but rather show he enjoyed it. He then thought now to be the best time to ask questions "Matt? When you say what we are like in school....does this mean we cant be like this? We have to keep our intimate side hidden? What about me being....your pet?"

Matt left his hand where it was, continuing to caress Ash's thigh, it was such a simple touch, but it was also quite intimate, it was the fact that at any point, Matt could move his hand one in further and he would be caressing Ash's crotch and it was nice that Ash didn't seem to have any worries about what he was doing. "I could tell there was some tension when I did that earlier, but now I know that it was because you did not want to get caught, I know that it was not a wrong move, I wonder where your hands would end up if we was completely alone." Matt gave Ash a small wink with his tease. Matt fully planned to put this information to the test later on, if all went well, then he knew that Ash would feel much more comfortable with things.

"No that is not what I meant, you obviously are worried about how others see you, I am given you the freedom to be seen as how you want, for now at least, if that is just as friends, then fine, if you want to be seen as being intimate, then I am ok with that as well and if you are completely happy with the whole school knowing you are my pet, just say so and I will make sure you wear a collar to school, so everyone knows you are mine." Matt wasn't joking about the collar, but he did not know if Ash would be ready for that in public yet.

The food had arrived and Matt began eating, he took his hand off Ash's thigh to do so. "I will be blunt with you, most of the school most likely already thinks we sleep together, I know Billy thinks that, and we keep walking out the gym lockers together, I am sure allot of people think I am getting favors from you in there, despite the fact that is not what is happening, allot of people will think that, so if you want to be completely open at school I am happy with that, although if it is all out in the open, I might actually start getting favors at school." Matt guessed these kind of comments embarrassed Ash, but he loved doing that, he loved Ash's expression when he got embarrassed.

"One last thing, but it is not a question, I told you I would not sleep with you unless I think you are ready and it is what you want, I will stick with that, so we will not be doing that today, unless I suddenly get the impression it is what you want, however, we will be doing various other things today and yes some will be sexual, some may seem scary at first, but I want you to try and trust me, I have been good to you so far." Matt continued eating, he was getting through his meal quite fast and was nearing it's end, he loved eating at this place. Matt told Ash that last bit to give him something to think about, sure allot of what he was going to be doing was for physical satisfaction, but allot of it was mental, all Ash knew was Matt was not going to try to have sex with him, anything else was on the table and not knowing exactly what was going to happen was the best part, it built anticipation, whether that was good or bad, time would tell. As Matt finished his meal he looked over to Ash, and wiped his mouth with the cloth on the table, he wanted to show Ash he was going to take care of him in all ways, Matt then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Ash's lips, it wasn't heated, nor did it last long, Matt looked into Ash's eyes. "I am looking forward to seeing the movie." Matt did not know if Ash knew much about movie dates, but he was going to get the full experience, he said he wanted to be like a girl, well Matt was going to treat him like one.

Ash kept his own hand still on Matts, the feel of it was rather soothing and he was certain even in a more exposed environment like this even Matt wouldn't try anything now he understood where Ash was coming from. There was that wink again, it spoke volumes and was far open to interpretation to Ash. It showed flirtation that flattered the younger and more feminine male, it showed confidence which was helping to boost his own, deeper sexual intentions maybe or possibly just teasing...or it was something that unsettled Ash. Whatever the reasons, it was from Matt which wasn't a problem at all. He had heard a quote from a book he read When fantasy becomes reality, it becomes nightmare this was not a nightmare, it was different but something that was wanted and more than likely needed.

He perked up knowing he misunderstood before...Matt wasn't saying at school they'd be acting as friends then in private as lovers. No he was offering options, a choice. What he meant was if he wanted them to act a certain way he would comply with his younger partners feelings. The mention of the collar perhaps revealled a little more about Ash as he gave a shy giggle, it was something that seemed to cause that reaction in him. Of course Ash had seen collars as a fashion statement but knew they could commonly be associated in a sexual way...which was something to enjoy but he felt for now at least, best off saving till later down the line. "I-I would...like us to be...c-close in school" he responded hoping he made some form of sense.

Ash thanked the waiter polotely as thier food arrived, lasagne was something which could be done either on a budget or made luxurious with a variety of adaptable ingredients but with its basic recipie as as base. He took a moment to take in its scent, its visual representation on the plate before he tucked in. Sure enough for a place like this it tasted incredible that it simply melted in his mouth, it was the final piece put into place for a 'date' here. Hearing the idea that school students thought they were doing stuff didn't bother him too much, people thought alot about him anyway so it wasn't exactly new...there was even a rumour once the only reason he dressed that way was to seduce some male teachers which is why he got good grades. Though the idea of giving 'favours' to Matt at school flushed his skin with a pink tone, unsure whether he was merely teasing him again or whether he was being serious and expected it from his 'pet'.

The conversation took another serious turn as Ash knew he had to listen to Matt for this, thankful that they wouldn't be going too far today but still hearing some form of sexual play would be involved. An inner conflict was brewing and Ash was umdecided if he should speak up about it; the closest thing he had ever done was have a kiss on his cheek from Matt earlier today, it was a thought that gave him some embarassment for that little but it had already established more intimate thoughts. Matt had already provided some conflicting ideas though, earlier he spoke of forms of pain and now said it may be scary, or was he just wording that in Ashs perspective rather than his own. For now he contiuned to eat, but after a short time wanted to speak...and found a kiss planted on him. It was short and sweet and unbeknownst to Matt had just sealed thier bond in a way Ash felt like his loyal pet beside him. "Matt..." he begun once the older male had parted thier lips moments later "When we see the film...c-can I lay against you? J-just on your side so my head is on your chest?". He felt a little embarassed to say this but part of him craved a longer length of time they could just take it easy and be more like a couple.

Matt really enjoyed the meal, he always did when he came to this place, Italian was his favorite type of food, however he was a bit distracted this time, he was much more focused on the company he had, rather than the food he was eating, which spoke volumes about Ash. "You don't need to worry Ash, no matter how people see us, we will always be close at school, but I understand what you are saying and I have no problem with that." Matt knew that Ash's life was going to change quite a bit, mostly with his outlook on life and the way he saw things. Matt knew that he could have just taken Ash back to his place and talked to him there, but he wanted Ash to get comfortable being in public with him, he wanted Ash to feel the freedom to do what he wanted with him and know that Matt would not let anyone else stop him, after all as his pet he should always want to please Matt and use Matt to comfort himself and that would be hard if he was scared about what others might think if he did.

Matt paid the bill when the waiter came and thanked him for the food, he liked this type of atmosphere with Ash and knew it would happen allot in the future, Matt knew that Ash needed to be treated well, it seemed to help him knowing that someone cared enough to do these kind of things for him, plus it wasn't only for Ash, Matt knew that if he really wanted to just 'play' with Ash, he could easily push him into it, but that was not the whole point of this new relationship they both had. After Ash's comment about the cinema, Matt could tell he felt slightly uneasy about what was coming later, truth be told, Matt was not planning anything too crazy, but the point was to Make Ash think about it, Matt needed to see if Ash's thought would drive him into fear about what was coming up or excitement, Matt knew as time went on, Ash would trust him more and more and know that Matt would not go too far, but Matt also knew it was too early for that level of trust just yet.

Matt stood up and held Ash to his feet, then Matt smiled at Ash, he used his finger to lift Ash's chin and again gave him another kiss, this time he knew people would be watching, Matt hugged Ash whilst he was doing this and his hand moved down towards Ash's butt, Matt gave it a small squeeze and pulled Ash's body against his own. Eventually Matt slowly broke the kiss, he did not use his tongue at all, but he thought he did what he needed. Matt caressed Ash's cheek after the kiss and he whispered to him. "We can do what you want at the cinema, remember this is your treat for being a good boy for me." Matt gave Ash's forehead a small kiss, then took his hand and began walking out.

There were some mixed reaction to Matt's public display, some women who were eating had a massive smile on their face, they loved seeing a couple so nice and gentle with each other, however some of the men had an uncomfortable look on their face and a look of disgust. Matt found it funny that it was mainly men who took offense to seeing two guys together, just like Billy, as if they thought if they showed anything other than a negative reaction, people would think that is what they are interested in, but ultimately, Matt did not care, what happened with Ash was between them two, he would not change the way he was going to act just because some people did not like it.

Ash just enjoyed being out like this...even thought it wasn't technically a 'date' he kind of treated it like one purely to help settle his mind and give everything a nice sprinkle of sugar on top. Matt kept understanding what the feminine guy was thinking even if he didnt say it as if he could read his thoughts or have such empathy that no one had even bothered with him before. He knew this was just the start of something new, something which may well have repercussions for the rest of his life. The old shy Ash was dying off and a new, more confident form of himself was being born all thanks to a simple act of kindness. Perhaps this was all for the sake of appearances though, perhaps behind closed doors he was vicious and this was all an elaborate act to finally push him over the edge...but why kiss him? Why take him out to a restaurant? Ash was thrawting his own negative thoughts now which was rather unusual for him to have such a positive outlook.

Ash looked to Matt as he paid, feeling like he should contribute at least...but maybe get the next meal they have out as a sign of thanks and respect. He could swesr he was thinking more like a general 'pet' now, craving to be playful and happy, loyal to his owners side and doing anything for food and affection. Maybe it was a sign Matt had completely won him over or maybe it was a feeling of Love Ash was feeling. All confusing but still an incredible mix of thoughts and feelings which would only develop over time. He gathered down the line they would get physically closer yet he wasn't even worried about that right now, it was a bridge they would cross when they get to it and in the meantime the journey would be a thrilling experience to go on.

Just like a gentleman Ash was helped to his feet as he felt like a female being courted by a male, reinforced with another delicate kiss. Twice in such a short space of time could only mean one thing...romance was involved in this relationship and inside the feminine male felt like he was melting. His solid icy walls he put up against the people of this world were slowly breaking down in wake of a new light in his life which supported his being. 'Good boy' Ash could swear if he had a tail he'd be wagging so mad like now, Matt was being so tender, caring, loving. This cinema experience was going to be all for him, despite Matt planning it he was doing it for Ash. "Matt..." he whispered breathily just wanting to embrace him and show him exactly how he felt, not in a sexual way, but just show with all his ability just how much he built him right up from the ground he was beat down into.

As they walked out, he took note of peoples expressions...as he expected the females saw this as sweet and romantic...probably craving this sort of affection from thier judgemental partners who were giving the same looks Ash had become so used to. How curious, just like under a spell Ash felt completely changed...he didn't want to cower behind Matt or even give these looks the time of day. He may of squeezed Matts hand a little tighter than normal but he wasn't hiding...merely smiling softly to himself and looking up to Matt with eyes of adoration. He was already changing but his shy, vulnerable side was just part of him.

Matt was sure his plan for the day had been going well, Ash seemed to be more relaxed around him, Matt could tell when he first started this with Ash, Ash seemed worried, it was like he was expecting Matt to pull down the curtains and have some other plan with Ash or that this was all one big joke, Matt realized that Ash was quite delicate, he needed to treated with care, this was another reason Matt felt drawn to him, Matt also knew if he left him alone, people would come along and take advantage of him. The walk to the cinema wasn't long, it was just around the corner from the restaurant and it didn't take long for them to arrive. Matt was not sure what movie they was going to watch, but judging from the way Ash had been up until now, he decided on a romantic movie, he wanted something with a happy ending.

Matt brought both of them some drinking, but considering they had just ate, he decided to pass the popcorn, Matt made a point of not asking what Ash wanted or whether he wanted something in the first place, he wanted Ash to get used to Matt doing things for him and making choices for him, it was the same thing back when he ordered Ash's food and drink at the restaurant. Matt did this for two reasons, firstly he truly wanted to care for Ash and do what was best for him, but also he wanted Ash to feel like he needed Matt, of course this was selfish on Matt's part, he knew he could just have a normal relationship with Ash, build his confidence in his own way, but Matt knew that after that there was always a chance that Ash might decide that he should go out and find what he wants by himself.

The movie they was to watch was about a man who had lost everything, he had little to no family, he had found out his wife had just cheated on him with an arrogant coworker, he then found out the baby she was carrying was not his at all and his world started to fall apart. The man moved back to his hometown where he stayed with the person who was his best friend when they were kids and through time, this woman was able to rebuild the man back up to more than what he was before. Matt was never the biggest fan of romantic films, but he thought Ash would enjoy it. When they entered the cinema, Matt sat down and put his arm around Ash, letting Ash rest his head on Matt's chest, Matt also used his other hand to take Ash's hand and hold it in his lap. As Ash laid against Matt, his cheek was resting against Matt's muscles, it was firm but not uncomfortable. "Enjoy the movie and don't worry about later, remember what I said, if I think anything is too much for you, I will not do it, I promise you, you will go to sleep with a smile on your face today, what kind of owner would I be if I couldn't make my pet happy?" Matt chuckled slightly and gave Ash a kiss on the top of his head as the movie started.

Ash felt like him and Matt were in thier own little bubble where no one could invade physically or with any comment that could've been passed. He wasn't sure what he was thinking but Ash could feel with each passing moment his trust growing and his fears and doubts fading. He NEEDED someone to be there for him as a lover, a brother, a fighter, a defender, a guide and a companion which is what Matt fitted perfectly whether he knew that or not. As they saw the cinema and the range of movies...Ash understood there was a fair selection but nothing truely appealed to him, he was more a fan of science fiction or fantasy or even thrillers with good looking male leads. However seeing the film Matt had picked would mean a new experience and just assumed he picked it to reflect thier time together.

He was about to order something when Matt did for him and deciding it best not to confuse the staff there and figuring the older male understood what he went for anyway. Then again he did this in the restaurant, maybe he could read minds or had a good instinct on what Ash wanted...he wasn't sure why he read so much into it when in truth he felt like a female, being woo'd on a date and having the gentleman take charge and lead on. Right now he couldnt imagine being with anyone else nor being called Matts 'boyfriend'...a day ago he'd of loved to have been reffered to as that yet his label as a 'pet' felt just right...oddly he was now craving more of a collar.

Ash saw the summary of the film, at first glance he thought it sounded like more of a tradegy...a man who'd lost everything and driven into a pit of depression until it turned into a romance which saved him. Upon realisation, Ash felt cold suddenly at how scary the parallels between this film and recent events had played out...was Matt trying to show he cared so much to save him or was he hoping seeing the way things change would inspire him. He was convinced there was a hidden motive to seeing this film but decided not to delve on it. Once sat he got comfy on Matts chest and felt thier hands locked together once again, almost immediately Ash felt relaxation and no woes or worries but just immersed in the moment as Matts words were like a soothing masterpiece caressing his ears. The kiss just adding the cherry on top as he prepared for the movie.

As the film started, Matt noticed how depressing the tone of the film was at the beginning, there was a severe lack of hope, the man in the film had lost everything, at every turn, people were against him, his ex girlfriend couldn't understand why he couldn't forgive her, his boss fired him for hitting the man who slept with his girlfriend, not seeming to understand what the man was going through and it just seemed there was nothing left for him. Matt wondered how Ash found the movie, Matt knew that Ash had been in a dark place himself, he was very withdrawn from the world and Matt did not want this film to remind him of that, Matt held Ash tighter as if to remind him, his world is nothing like what is going on in the film, he has someone there to help him, no matter what he has to face. The film went on and the Man moved back to his home town, he had nothing left, he moved in with his former best friend, but it had shown that this man was merely a shell of what he was before, there was never a smile on his face and is was as if it was a husk moving around the house.

There was a vital scene of the man taking a shower, in the shower, he broke down, he dropped to his knees in tears, his female friend who he was staying with heard what was happening and came in, she jumped into the shower, still int her work clothes and held him as he cried. At this point Matt thought the film was quite good at telling the story they wanted to tell, allot of films these days shy away from topics that can feel too real to their audience, even though so far the story was really sad, Matt admired how authentic it felt, although he was unsure if this was the best movie to chose for Ash. As the movie went on, the female friend tried to help the man however she could, she would take him out, try and get him involved with her friends and generally be there for him, she was not too pushy, but she was always there for him.

The man's mood seemed to be getting better and they would go out allot together, it was obvious there was still allot holding him down, but he was doing allot better than before, the films depressive tone was easing off and the two of them seemed quite playful around each other. It didn't take long before their playful nature was very obviously flirtatious and their times together were often humorous. After one night when they returned home when they were going to bed, instead of stopping at the man's room to say goodnight, the woman held his hand and kept walking to her own room, when there she shut the door behind him and undressed in front of him, they slept together that night, the thing was, from then on, they were considered a couple but they were exactly the same around each other as they were before, it was as if they had been a couple for a while, but neither of them realized it.

Matt could see where they was going with how the movie turned out, but he felt they forced the happy ending, it felt a bit rushed and unnatural, sure they were attracted to each other, but them sleeping together seemed to happen out of no where, Matt knew he was not a film critic so he tried not to think too much about the bad point of films, the movie ended when it was shown that the woman was pregnant, looping from where his problems began as if the man got a second chance. Matt thought the movie was good, but he thought it could have been better. Matt began to stand up and helped Ash to his feet and begun to walk out of the cinema, Matt knew exactly what he had planned for the evening and he was sure it would help Ash understand things a bit better, he knew Ash was sexually inexperienced, so he was not going to push him into something he might be scared of, but Ash was his pet and Matt wanted to get rid of some of Ash's fears about the future. "What did my pet think of the movie?" Matt asked as they were walking out of the cinema and heading to his house, he loved reinforcing the idea of being a pet to Ash.

Ash remained on Matt chest as the film started, he could kind of predict when things were going to happen simply through the music and cinematography that was happening before them, including the scene where instead of the main character going into an officer and being told he was fired...you saw him simply walk into there and close the door as the camera panned back down the hall with some slow piano notes setting the mood. It brought back the hopeless feeling Ash felt...but he did the same as always...he wasn't going to cry...despite how much it felt like comming out he could always bury the tears down within him. Matts arm on him felt tighter as he could understand the older male was being protective, showing sympathy to how Ash was treated in a simple touch. Ash still wanted to cry but all he did was just sniff and reign in his emotions for it.

As the pivotal scene came when the man finally broke down and cryed in the shower whilst his friend comforted him made Ash shudder...he would never show it and by the time he came home he was unable to unearth his upset. The amount of times he'd wanted to just run off somewhere in isolation just to cry and let the tears run down his face, scream out and release the negative put downs he stored within, even hyperventilate just to inhale fresh air than the stale bullied toxins that lingered in his school life. It was a film that evoked more of an emotional response than he anticipated, perhaps as it was more realistic than seeing the brave knights and the magic of dragons whilst colourful lazers blasted in space from films he usually saw.

The second half of the film showed hope though, with all the negativity slowly turning around and the man comming to the point where he realised there was a light in his future all thanks to her. It resonated with Ash as he saw just one person could do that, he was well aware this was a work of fiction but its reflection upon real life just helped him relate it to his current situation. The gentle smile returned to his face as he briefly looked up to Matt as he now saw him as a saviour, someone who had reached into the darkness and was bringing him into the light. Despite the scene where the main characters slept together seeming forced, the romance of thier lustfultimes made the younger male feel he wanted that to be the way he lost his virginity to Matt...comming on naturally with no kinks...just making love.

The end drew near and as the film ended Ash felt his face a little numb from being led on Matt the whole time but in a way didn't want to leave. Alas the older male helped him up as they begun leaving the cinema together, he didn't speak initally but when he was addressed again as the 'pet' he replied immediately "I-I was a little unsure...it wasn't a genre I usually watch" he then smiled and looked up, not being flirtatious or forced but with genuine happiness as he kept eye contact this time "But...it gave me hope....it looked like things were rough for the guy but someone helping him....turned it around". He squeezed his hand lightly "I....I see you....as the one who I needed to help me"

Matt smiled at Ash. "It isn't my normal genre either, but I did enjoy it." Matt thought back to the movie and compared it to his situation. "However I do not agree that it is exactly like us, the movie was focused on the man and his story, but it didn't explain things from the woman's perspective, for example did she just slowly fall in love with him after he came back? Or did she always have strong feelings for him? I mean sure they grew closer together when he stayed with her, but I didn't hear her side of the story." Matt looked down at Ash. "With us, I have a side to the story as well, I am not doing this just to help you out, as I told you, a pet like you is what I have always wanted.." Matt grinned, he thought he would tease Ash a bit. "Who knew when I did end up getting my pet, he would be so cute and adorable." Matt gave Ash's cheek a small squeeze like a mother would with her son.

Matt laughed lightly, he did find Ash very cute, but he was trying to tease him. They arrived at Matt's house and Matt stopped just inside. "I told you before some of what being my pet would entail, eventually we will do things which are far beyond what you would expect from a normal relationship, this will not change, it was part of our deal, but you should know I am not doing it for myself, the term for the stuff I will eventually do is BDSM, allot of people do not know allot about it, but it focuses on the submissive person almost completely, that would be you. So if you had it in your head that my plan was to cause you pain just to do so, or use you as a sex toy, you are completely wrong, I want you to keep an open mind with me, I can be very trust worthy, I just need to be given a chance."

Matt smiled at Ash. "But you don't need to worry about that tonight, my goal tonight is to work on getting you completely comfortable around me, nothing crazy will happen, you may see some stuff around my room that may look intimidating, but I am not planning on doing anything like that tonight, just trust me and if you don't like something, tell me." Matt was telling the truth, what he had planned was very soft and in allot of cases people would not even consider it that sexual, but he needed Ash to not worry too much around him, he knew he felt safe around Matt, but he also wanted him feeling perfectly comfortable around him without worrying what Matt might do next and that was what tonight was about.

Matt led Ash upstairs and they walked into his sizable room. Matt's room was very well kept, very clean and organized, he was like this with all aspects of his life, he liked order, although evidence of his extra interests could be seen, fluffy handcuffs, blindfolds, and various toys, Matt was just glad Ash could not see where he kept most of this stuff right now. Matt sat down on his bed and sat Ash across from him, he held both of his hands. "All I want from you right now, is to tell me anything I have done today that has made you feel uncomfortable, do not hold back, there is no wrong answer, for example, was you not ready for a kiss, do you think we have made too much contact? Anything that has made you feel uneasy, I need to know, you will find out why soon, after that I am going to give you something." Matt made a point of not saying what he was giving Ash, it could be a present, maybe he was going to do something for Ash, the point of leaving Ash in the dark in certain situations was to get him used to not knowing Matt's intentions but at the same time trusting them, that is the ultimate form of trust, at least to Matt it is.

So Matt didn't choose the film for the story, clearly he didn't know about it prior but was choosing the film since he assumed Ash was into the genre...he always liked romance in films but it wasnt his thing. Still it was a sweet thing for him to do and it was the thought that counted. One thing Ash always wanted to do is debate and have discussions about books and films with people and Matt was doing it all "Yeah....they missed...s-some bits like that". He stopped as the subject changed...to which he had mixed feelings...he initally felt used that Matt was doing this just to sate his own needs but the fact he foung another compliment lessened the blow. Still the fact he wanted a pet and chose Ash cos he fit the bill was a rather conflicting thing to hear.

When they got to his house Ash was still in a mixed state...knowing today had gone so perfectly and how things had been changed around for the better yet now he knew something was going to take place and for the first time he'd have a form of sexual contact, never mind the fact being a pet would affect it from what he expected for a first time. He remained holding Matts hand as he spoke and sure enough BDSM was mentioned....Bondage, Discipline, Salo masochism. This was jumping into the deep end of the pool and Ash wasn't sure he was even ready for this...Matt tone though, he couldn't explain it but something was telling him everything would be ok with his protector in control. It was about being loyal and as lkng as he was a 'good boy' to the older male he would be rewarded and taken care of.

Sure enough he was reassured by Matt, being told it wasn't about this tonight but rather spending more time and getting to know one another so they could find out what made each other tick...or rather what made Ash tick . This was all part of the experience so Matt could work out exactly what the younger male wanted and needed...maybe he wanted some form of discipline in his life, the thought was scary but he felt a comforting warmth from the idea. Besides he had always dressed feminine to perhaps reinforce the point he wanted to be treated as such, even if he was with someone different he wanted to explore the submissive side. Even now he was questioning everything about why he acted the way he did and what he wanted from Matt anyway aside from the gentle touch and protection.

As they got into the house and up to Matts room, he was intially a little embarassed to see such things on display. Even in his own room Ash would hide any form of sexual clothing or pornography away as a matter of privacy but also some strange kind of social etiquette. As they sat, Ash gave a moment to think over the events of the day, he was caught off guard by most but felt strangely happy about it all...still it was only intentions which scared him. "Matt....you've been s-so good today that...I dont want it to end....I I never knew how much a touch could make me feel so comforted...how being a pet would fill me u-up with joy" he looked a little sad tho as he turned his head "But...I've had a s-small worry all day...I dont know how...you feel about me...or if your s-supposed not to....and im supposed to not...feel anything"

Matt understood what Ash's worries were, Matt had said from the get go that Ash would be a pet, that this relationship would involve BDSM and would be centered around control, but nothing about romance. "Firstly, you are my pet, first and foremost, I will take care of you, if that means I desire your body but you have absolutely no interest in me what so ever, I will never make you do something you don't want to, as that would not be in your best interest, however if you do find you have an interest in me, that is not just physical, I am not saying you should restrict yourself and neither will I." Matt moved closer to Ash and began caressing his cheek and looked into his eyes. "You can feel what you like, it is obvious I care for you and I care what happens to you and I obviously like you which is why I have been kissing you."

"Never put any restrictions on your self and always be open with me, if you are holding yourself back because you think you are suppose to not have any feelings for me then don't, just because the nature of our relationship is unique, it doesn't mean it cannot be built on something strong." Matt kept his hand on Ash's cheek and moved in for a kiss, this time it was much more passionate, his tongue left his mouth and began to explore Ash's mouth. When Matt broke the kiss he smiled at Ash. "Just do what feels natural, it is how I live my life."

Matt felt it would be best to give Ash a bit more information. "But you should know, part of the stuff I am going to do with you is to train you for certain things, again I will only do those things when I think you are ready and can handle it, I don't know if you realize it yet, but you are a very submissive person, or at least I think so, so I think you may enjoy these things a great deal." Matt kept the soft smile on his face. "Don't worry, as I said, that will not be right now, but I do want to find out how you react to certain things, what scares you and what excites you, also I want to give you your collar, as I said I will not order you to wear it at school, that is your choice, but when you are hear, you will have it on, it will remind you who you belong to. Do you think you are ready for me to get to know my pet a bit better? I wonder how much trust I have earned so far." Matt was asking Ash, but in reality he knew he was in control, Ash needed to understand that in reality, things would not be as bad as he might imagine them to be.

He desired his body but he was to have no interest in Matt? Ash felt some joy flicker out inside him...it almost felt like he had to shut off his emotions again because someone else said so. But then it changed, Matt understood he could have a deeper emotion and maybe in time they would be on the same wavelength...Ash wasn't sure what he was feeling for Matt but he knew it wasn't just a mere physical attraction to him. The next moment was so tender as his cheek was touch, he leaned towards it and had his hand back on Matts and not wanting to let go, the blue and teal eyes locked together which could be telling one another thier true intentions and feelings. He had wanted to say something but knew he could get an opportunity later on.

Those words, the next words spoken by Matt suddenly made everything fall into place which gave Ash the clarification of what was going on...they were owner and pet but it could develop over time and the point of this was he didn't have to hide anymore...he didn't have to hide from bullies in the library nor just shut up and let negative or surpressed feelings fester. They kissed, this time Ash felt himself move forward to reciprocate as Matts toungue entered his mouth...it was truely desirable and passionate...like a image he had had in his head when he first laid eyes on Matt. This deep kiss had swung it back for him...he knew he could be ready for ths commitment in this relationship and now wanted to become so much closer.

Ash didn't care for an explaination now, he understood everything that would take place and know he would be discovering more things about himself, his limits and even what hidden desires lay beneath. But also he had someone to help him through it all who could be both a tease but a romantic sweetheart at the same time, like he could experience everything on offer and it would be suited to them both. He now wanted a collar on, he wanted to be called a good boy and he wanted the pets on his head from his owner Matt...he didn't care about people in school but the one handsome older male before him. He looked too him again, taking a deep breath of composure before he responded "Yes...I want us to...I want you to learn about your pet...and for him to learn more about himself"

Matt stood up and pulled Ash up with him, Matt had a huge smile on his face, it was obvious that he was very pleased with Ash. "Such a good boy, you make me very happy." Matt knew this night was going to be about learning about Ash and he knew exactly what he wanted to find out. "Before we start I want you to know, I do not take your virginity lightly at all, I am not saying you will end up giving it to me, that is for you to decide, but if and when you do, there will be no kink involved, it will be gentle, slow, I will make sure you are ready so it doesn't feel unpleasant and I will talk you through the experience, like with everything else, I will be right there to make sure you are ok." Matt smiled at Ash, he moved in, gave ash a kiss, but this time he did not stop straight away, Matt had a plan with all of this.

Mat continued kissing Ash and pushed him backwards until his back was against the wall, Matt stood there and kissed Ash liked his was before, exploring his mouth with his tongue, he became slightly more aggressive with his kissing and was pushing Ash's tongue back, making it so Ash was forced to push his tongue in Matt's mouth. Like earlier, Matt was trying to turn Ash on, Matt lifted the back of Ash's legs and wrapped them around his waist, holding ass up by his butt. Matt then pressed forward, pushing his crotch into Ash's, Matt was hard and considering he was quite big, he knew Ash could feel it, Matt began grinding up and down as he continued to kiss him.

This went on for about 5 minutes and then finally Matt put down Ash back on his feet and slowly back away. "Here is your collar, I want you to put it on." Matt grabbed the collar and handed it to Ash. "Not only that, I want everything else off, I want to see you in the collar and just the collar, just like a real pet." Matt wanted to see how Ash handled being so exposed to Matt, Matt thought it would be a big step, plus the fact that there was a good chance that Matt had most likely turned Ash on quite a bit, Matt knew if it was anyone else, Ash would hate the feeling of being exposed like that, he wanted to see if he wanted to refuse the quest, or whether he would happily accept his master's order.

That smile...the same he saw the first time he looked at him today, when he was protected from Billy and seeing the guardian angels smile beaming down at him with the accompanying chorus behind it. Tonight would be special, he knew that much but he didn't expect Matt to talk so openly about him loosing his virginity later even maybe to someone else...in truth Ash couldn't imagine loosing it to anyone else now, his mind was made up but did accept he would like to build up to it. He smiled back as the kiss started, remembering the feel of those unusually soft lips upon his own with the romantic intentions ahead...of course this is when things started to change as the kiss was more than just a small peck.

Ash whimpered unintentionally as he was pushed against the wall, feeling the kiss develop each moment into a more passionate embrace. It felt just like the kiss they had seen in the film where it started small and calm whilst building up and becoming something far more lustful. He could feel his body heating up and figured Matt was trying to get Ash to become less timid and more forward with his thoughts. He felt his legs lifted as his arms rested over Matts shoulders...then his hardness grind against him...he went deep red as he could feel his own member already hard now as if the kiss had just activated a button on him. Ash was average sized but it still made his skirt fold up a little and his underwear moved down a little since they weren't designed for such protrusions.

He even pushed forward as Matt set him down and moved back wanting things to continue, although of course these things couldnt go on forever no matter the will or desire. This was an order...to put on the collar and wear just that...not even underwear. Ash couldn't explain what happened next but without a word he took the collar and turned around, slowly lowering his skirt and socks before taking off his top and showing the double cresent birthmark once more. He remained there for a moment in just his girly underwear....this was the first time he would be fully naked before anyone...he closed his eyes and breathed slowly to reach in, to reach in and remove the timid boy...and become the 'good boy' for his owner. He reached down and pulled his underwear off slowly that the fabric seemed to hold onto him a little, then lifted the collar and put it on almost like a necklace as it clicked into place. He remained with his eyes closed and breathing slow as he was turned away from Matt.

Matt wanted to show his more dominating side, but he wanted to mix it with all the care he had shown Ash so far, he didn't want Ash to lose faith in him seeing as Matt had worked so hard to build it up so far. Matt slowly approached Ash and placed his hands on his shoulders, he slowly trailed his fingertips down Ash's back until he reached his butt, Matt began caressing it gently, still not saying a word, then in an instant, he gave Ash's ass a firm slap, not hard enough to cause to much pain, but enough to make Ash realize what Matt was doing. Matt kneeled down then placed a soft kiss on the ass cheek that was now turning red and stood back up. "I expect you to do as I request exactly as I request it, I did not tell you to turn and hide yourself from me."

Matt turned Ash around and made a point of looking over his body, this wasn't because he was desperate to see it, but he wanted Ash to know he was looking, he wanted him to feel his stares, Matt was happy to see that Ash was indeed turned on. "That is much better." Matt was happy that Ash didn't seem to hesitate in taking off his clothes, this told Matt that Ash truly wanted to make him happy, but he could tell Ash was not confident in actually showing off his body, which was to be expected.

Matt smiled at Ash. "The collar looks amazing on you, now I know you may be feeling embarrassed, but I want you to try your hardest to not withdraw and hide the beautiful person I have discovered today." Matt Began to undo his own shirt and tossed it onto the bed, he then undid his jeans and took them off. "This is as much as you are going to see for now." Matt's bulge was very obvious through his boxer shorts, it was extremely hard to miss. After Matt was done undressing, he walked towards Ash again, pushing him against the wall. Matt did what he did before, started kissing Ash and lifted his legs and wrapped them around Matt's waist. Matt began to grind his own cock against Ash's just like before and stopped the kiss. "I am giving you a choice, we can stop this right now, and we can just spend the rest of the night talking, or we can continue, however if we do, I will not stop, not until you cum and I will be looking straight at you when you do and I will know that my cock was the reason you felt so much pleasure. I would be happier with the second choice, but this is not a trick, the choice is yours." Matt moved slightly faster, increasing the speed and stimulation of what he was doing, there was a slight banging on the wall because of what Matt was doing to Ash. Matt knew that Ash would want to please him, but to end up cumming from doing this might be embarrassing for him.

Ash was composing himself as he wanted to turn round but never expected to be completely naked in front of a hot guy when something was about to happen. He remained in a sort of trance trying to find that extra little bit of confidence to be exposed before his owner...instead he felt a soft touch upon his shoulders which had a level of fimness that gave him security. He was soothed by the way they mapped down his body before giving a sudden yelp as he was smacked on his butt..it was more shock than anything else but found it strangely erotic that his cock twitched and again from the small almost apologetic kiss upon his peachy skin and rounded flesh.

As he turned he felt almost like he was on display to a huge audience rather than just to one person, even to the extent where he felt a warmth of a spotlight upon him and the pressure to 'perform'. He knew it wasn't real but he couldnt shake the idea, even with the supporting compliment from Matt. He was trying though, breaking out of his comfort zone to venture into an uncharted territory with Matt as his guide. Part of him wanted to walk over and give him a deep kiss of thanks but part wished for him just to remain standing there until he could feel completely relaxed, which in his mind would take a rather long time.

Strangely to comment on looking good in the collar helped, how strange how being told his physical bare form did nothing for him yet the mention that an accessory upon him worked...or rather a badge of his position. Something he was unused to but was curious to explore why exactly it made him feel this way. He opened his eyes to watch Matt begin to take off his clothes with self concious ideas fading by the second as he was beginning to lower to an equal level as the younger male. There came the wall pushing again, repeating exactly what had happened before but this time with just a bare piece of cloth sperating thier genitals from one another and something that had a pysical weight upon Ashs neck. They kissed, grinded, touched....Ash felt a little embarassed but more more turned on as he visioned how things could procced...to the point where he could feel the tip of his member wet with pre...a little accidental but it showed how turned on he was. He was given a choice, choosing to let Matt become more rougher as each movement was punctuated by a bang against the wall. "I....I want to continue...but not....go too far" he whispered to Matt "But I want us to explore each other...f-find out every detail on our bodies"

Matt was impressed, he didn't expect Ash to understand Matt in such a way, of course Matt wanted to see how Ash reacted to certain things, he also wanted to see how much Matt could do until he refused, Matt was also interested in seeing how Ash refused, however Matt did not expect Ash to want to help Matt. It was not that Matt thought Ash was not into this idea as much, but Matt did think Ash would want to let Matt do as he liked, to manipulate Ash's body in anyway he wanted, he knew most people would just want a release at this point, but not with Ash, he knew there were things far more important than mere sexual satisfaction, Mtt was thinking maybe Ash understood the nature of their relationship much better than he thought. "Such a good boy." Matt smiled and slowed down, he gave Ash a small kiss.

Matt slowly put Ash down and held his cheek, caressing it with his thumb as he spoke in a low tone, almost a whisper. "I want that as well, Ash, but not just that, I don't want to just explore your body, I want you to expose your mind to me." Matt knew that what he was saying wasn't completely clear, he stepped back looking over Ash, much like he did before. "But you cannot hide from me, I don't want to see that again, today I only gave you one spank, so I doubt you will be sore at all, but the reason for me doing something like that it to remind you what I want from you and what I don't want from you." Matt was making sure he was speaking in his 'master' voice, being firm, he was not angry with Ash, after all, this was a learning experience, he just wanted Ash to understand Matt and why he does what he does.

Matt took both of Ash's hands and pulled him closer to Matt, he then placed his hands on Ash's shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze. "I know you have not had much sexual experience before, especially with men, so things like this can be scary, letting someone touch you in such an intimate way, but remember, we are special, no matter what happens in the outside world, we wall always be in our little bubble." Matt moved his hands down and began rubbing his thumbs across Ash's nipples. "I want to explore your body, but I want you to talk to me, tell me if anything feels scary or makes you nervous, don't think of it as too sexual, but instead of a way of me getting to know the real you. In return, you are free to explore me, as you have never been with a man before, I am sure you are curious, you are free to touch me however you like and ask me whatever you like." Matt continued touching Ash, giving his nipples a small pinch before moving further downwards.

Matt ran the tips of his fingers up and down Ash's stomach, he loved the smoothness of Ash's skin, there was nothing about Ash that Matt did not find attractive, it was a shame so many people had put him down because of it. Matt moved the tips of his fingers lower, trailing them along the length of Ash's penis all the way down to his Balls, this was a different kind of stimulation, Matt was not trying to turn Ash on, or get him off, but he wanted to having the feeling of knowing no where is off limits for Matt and only Matt. Matt then moved his hands around to Ash's butt, giving it a small squeeze and holding it in his palm, enjoying the softness.

Ash wasnt even sure he was present right now...more to the point he knew he was physically there from every little touch he felt but his mind was off elsewhere in a strange out of body experience. He didn't feel like his worries belonged there though and now he had to be the 'good boy' he felt he needed to be right now for his owner, Matt. Just the affirmation of it made him smile again as he leaned in close towards the kiss, wanting to show he enjoyed the tender little moments like this. Thier closeness felt somewhat tested being told to 'expose his mind' yes he knew what he meant but what if there was the one thing that Matt didn't like he could easily drop him...and he wanted to keep his collar and metaphorical leash to Matt for as long as he could.

Now the little things made sense...the times where the older male was being serious and that little smack on his bum before all equated to the fact Matt was punishing him and trying to convince Ash not to let that side come out again. It was pretty much the definition of tough love, perhaps not the most ideal way to raise his self esteem but it seemed to be effective. The 'master voice' was on. It was firm and signalled to Ash when he had to listen and learn from his owner as it was important...but at the same time it was so deep and firm the younger male wanted to hear is so much more as it sent pulses of heat throughout his body from the thin strands of pale blonde hair on his head right down to each dainty little toes. Ash understood before another feeling was comming into play, wanting to deliberately push back to Matt, not so much as to offend or rebel but enough just to coax out a little spank or a nip on his skin. Why the heck he thought this was a completely alien idea that didn't belong before.

He stood still as he let Matt run his hands over his body and down to his nipples, it wasnt the most comfortable feeling and Ash was aware most men did enjoy thier nipples being played with. Ash not so much so, he twitched his hands at first but wanted Matt to finish his talking so he was respectful enough to reply at the right time. His hands were the tools to reassure a physical touch from someone he looked up to and his voice were like warm silk sheets that carassed every inch of his body at once. He was moving down as well, exploring what he had as he eventually reached down to his cock and his balls. He blushed at the pre still on there giving the head a small glistening effect but did show how turned on he was. His butt was held again, smiling from it as he figured now was the time. "M-matt...im enjoying this....but im not the b-biggest fan of having my nipples touched" he tucked in a little as if expecting his owner to shout at him or give a rough spank of discipline.

Matt felt very natural around Ash, obviously Matt was not as exposed as Ash was, but that felt right in a strange kind of way, Matt liked the fact that Ash was completely exposed to him and Matt was not. Matt was happy that Ash was taking in all that Matt was saying he was putting in effort, Matt gave Ash his knowing smile, showing Ash he was pleased. "Good, I am glad you told me, do you see why this is important to me? If I was left in control with no input at all, then you may not feel as comfortable around me and I want you to feel comfortable." Matt began dipping his fingers towards Ash's ass hole, he knew this may be scary for Ash or that he may not feel comfortable with it, not yet anyway, mainly because he did not know what Matt was planning on doing.

Matt used one finger and gently circled it around Ash's asshole, not applying any pressure, his goal was not to do anything else at this point. "How about this, does this feel strange to you?" Matt did not want to keep up this action, he knew that in the future there would be plenty of time to play with Ash in the way Matt wanted and it would more intense than things have been tonight, but for tonight, Matt felt like his bond with Ash had become very strong in the short amount of time they had been together. Matt removed his hand and gently rested his hand on Ash's ass cheeks just like before.

Matt led Ash back to the bed and laid down, resting Ash's head on his bare chest. "You know, everyone has things that they are worried about when thinking of themselves, everyone at school thinks I am this perfect guy, I know the amount of people who are interested in me, but I am the same as everyone else. The first time I had a sexual experience, it ended before much could begin, the person I was with was intimidated by my.. size, now I know that was due to their inexperience, but at the time, it made me think I was not what people wanted, then further down the line, I always thought I would never find anyone submissive enough who I could be my normal self with. My point is, before I met you, you had a very low opinion of yourself, heck, you might still have that opinion, but if you have someone who seems extremely interested in you, then it should be their opinion that counts right?"

Matt was telling Ash this to hopefully help him understand that he is much better than he thinks, Matt also wanted to share some personal information with him, Matt had not told those things to anyone before, Matt did not want Ash thinking that this relationship would be full of Matt ordering him around, playing with him when he wants, it was more equal than Matt was putting on. Matt rested Ash's hand on Matt's stomach, he liked the feel of Ash touching him. "Ash do you have to be home at a certain time, I am more than happy to take you, if not, you are free to stay here." Matt thought it would be nice to hold Ash tonight when he went to sleep, but he knew that would come, things were in the early stages and Matt had already done allot more than he hoped.

The Ashs surprise Matt didn't react in that way, as he slowly returned to how he was before he kept a look to Matts face to see just if there was any hints of frustration but no. The gorgeous dark haired blue eyed guy completely understood and told Ash that it was good he opened up to him, this was purely about comfort for them both, Ash being comfortable with new things and Matt being comfortable that he wouldn't hurt Ash in the process. He arched his back somewhat as he could feel the tender touch begin to dip down to his ass, he felt a little tense perhaps expecting something to be shoved up there...but it was Matt, he was seeing how exactly he would react and what the younger males limitations were. He could feel his hole twitch softly with the new sensation that hadn't really been there before "To...to be honest...its a little strange" he spoke up "It...its not bad but I-its not..." but Matt moved his hand away and suddenly Ash missed it, realising it had actually felt good. He didn't need to say it though as he could feel his face give a disappointed look.

They moved to the bed and Ash was allowed back into his favourite position with Matt but this time both bare skinned as he tried to listen to his heartbeat whilst resting a hand on his chest too and giving a light stroke. Matt was confessing things to him, experiences which probably explained why he treated Ash the way he did, he wanted to give Matt a big hug and a kiss...how could he thing he wasn't wanted? Matt was one of the hottest most popular guys in the school...guys wanted to be him and girls wanted to be with him...and Ash just wanted to remain like this forever. But he understood that even those who look like they have it perfectly have the chinks in thier armour, he smiled but not out of comfort, he smiled to hear that Matt had a vulnerable side but it was a side Ash liked to see and wanted to spend more time with?

He snapped back into reality though as Matt asked him about going home...Ash lived with his mother but had already told her he was going to be at a friends tonight, doing this between going from his locker to the gym to 'change' for Matt. Just hearing his mother sound so happy on the phone he had someone to socialise with made him stay out just for that...she meant the world to him and even if Matt had him tied down and was beating him...he'd stay out just to give her some happiness...he came last in his books. "Dont worry...I can stay" he squeezed a little against his chest "I want to stay...I-I've never felt..." he paused...feeling his eyes water. SHIT after all those times holding it back they decided to start showing his emotions now in this romantic moment?

Matt was happy that Ash was able to stay, he had been caught up in most of the day's activities that he hadn't even thought about where Ash should be, which was a bit selfish considering what Matt knew about Ash so far, he wasn't sure if Ash would be cautious about mentioning whether he had to leave or not. However Matt was surprised when he heard the emotion in Ash's voice, this was something that Matt thought he might have to deal with at some point, he had made it clear that this relationship was not purely physical and after how Ash had been treated, Matt guessed he was the first to show Ash true kindness and care as far as his peers were concerned.

Matt, at first, did not say anything, he just held Ash close to him, the way Matt was holding Ash looked very protective, even though, right now, there was nothing to protect him from. Matt wondered if it would have been easier to leave emotions out of the equation for now, just have Ash as his submissive pet, not be so kind as he had been, break him in properly with a play session, but even the thought of doing things that way felt wrong to Matt, maybe if it was someone else, then he would feel more comfortable with doing things differently, but not with Ash, Ash was special. "Remember what I said Ash, there is nothing you cannot say to me, even if it is something you know I will not like to hear I will never be mad at you for speaking your mind, if I think you have done something wrong I will punish you, but even then I will not upset you or harm you, my small punishment earlier, I could do that in a way where you might enjoy it, but if I was doing it because I was unhappy with you, it would be a different experience right?"

Matt looked down at Ash and smiled. "Don't worry about what you are feeling, I have told you things I have never told anyone before and you have been absolutely perfect today, I feel things too, you will always be my cute little pet first, but think bigger than that, that is only a part of our relationship, the base of it if you will, what it might grow into might be much bigger than that." Matt smiled, he was talking in a very intimate way to Ash, another thing he had not done with anyone before." Matt knew that there were some things that Ash needed to work out and deal with on his own, all Matt could do it tell him it was not wrong to deal with them.

Ash didn't say another word but could be felt holding Matt more closer to him as it was clear about the way he felt. He didn't know what the older male was thinking, but he somehow wanted to show him that he was thankful, he wanted to show him how he had been on a knife edge everyday and he wanted to show how he thought about the future between them both. But he was doing it all at once which was why his eyes were tearing up like this and why his face was feeling warmer by the moment. He could feel the protective arms on him and how Matt had changed his position slightly to comfort him, to be honest Ash felt a little silly right now as all he really wanted to do was continue things from before and felt they had stopped just because of his little breakdown.

Ash understood what Matt said, he really could be open with him and the only reason Matt gave him a small slap was to show he was unhapoy seeing the side he had before. He was right of course...instead if he kissed him for doing something wrong not only would it send mixed signals but to Ash it just wouldnt feel right. He changed in tone to one Ash never experienced before...one of intimacy which was rather seductive to the younger male, he was happy he was still his 'cute little pet' and he had also seen today as perfect between them both. Perhaps in time they could be in a full blown relationship but for now being a pet and owner suited Ash just fine. He had alot to learn and alot to change his outlook on...he would have to do some work alone but he'd have Matt supporting him and guiding him along the way.

The younger male squeezed Matts hand as his other wiped his eyes "I-I'm not sure what came over me then" he begun with his naturally quiet voice "I think e-everything just...came to the surface...all the emotions ive experienced today...and other emotions before it just came out". He looked up as he rubbed his hand on Matts cheek "I...I want to show you thanks, for what you've done and w-what your doing for me" his teal eyes had a look of innocence about them and were showing how true he meant this "But I'm not sure how I can". With continued strokes he breathed slowly as his warm breath moved over the older males chest "I-I'm really enjoying people your loyal pet..." a sweet giggle came from him "I had visions of having little ears and a tail...running around barking happily and..." he stopped as he realised the other thing he thought, going a vibrant red and showing his shyer side.

Matt gave Ash the time he needed to regain himself, as much as Matt had been proud of how far the two of them had come in one day, he knew he would take it's toll on Ash, they have been together at every chance they got, it seemed Ash had fully stepped into his role as a pet, he seemed like a puppy that couldn't imagine not being with it's master, which was a good thing, at least to Matt it was. Matt was delighted to hear Ash's playful tone come out, it was the first time Matt had heard him giggle, which made Matt smile even more. "You know, that is not too far off what you might be doing some day." Matt laughed himself and moved Ash's head to rest it on the pillow whilst Matt got up.

Matt walked over to a draw and began getting some things out. "You know I told you when your ready, I am going to make that cute butt of yours mine, well I am not that bad to do it without any preparation." Matt walked back to where Ash was laying. "It is something that needs to be worked up to, especially for your first time, if not it can end up feeling really bad for you, so a good way to to make sure that doesn't happen, is to use butt plugs." Matt was not sure how much Ash knew about any of this stuff, most people did know about it, but considering Ash had no sexual experience, Matt thought he would explain it anyway. Matt showed Ash some of the plugs he had, some were small other's were bigger, but what he really wanted to show Ash was a special one, it was a butt plug, but on the end was a tail attached.

Matt grinned at Ash as he showed him the tail. "I hope you didn't think that you was just going to be my pet by name." Matt winked at Ash, he wasn't going to get him to use any of these right now, he just wanted to show him that his visions may become reality one day. Matt left the items out on the table beside his bet the returned to sit down next to Ash. "I can think of the perfect way for you to thank me, I think you will be ready for it, but first, I want you to finish your thought, remember, I want to know everything." Matt gave a wicked smile then continued. "Or you can keep it to yourself, but you know you wont get away without a punishment."

Ash remained a little red, not really wanting to say that he had imagined lapping over Matts face like a puppy...he found it rather bizzare how he imagined himself as some wierd animal/human/anime hybrid thing. But he wasnt exactly opposed to that image comming true, after all he had imagined himself with alot of people, seperately, being romantic towards them but most predominantly Matt. The ideas of him just to lay in his arms with a deep romantic kiss right in front of shocked and surprised classmates. He realised Matt smiled at how soft Ash giggled...enjoying how his happiness was making him happy as well, as he lay down he kept the gentle smile as he lifted his arms...almost like he was posing for a romantic nude portrait.

He was curious though as the subject of the conversation turned more sexual, happy to see Matts eagerness to 'Make his butt mine' but rose a brow as he saw him routing in a draw to pull out some items. Ash always heard things in school regarding sex and rumours between classmates such as one girl being supposedly made to 'lick out' a guy and how a straight couple were at a party caught having sex in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and garden. But he finer details were something he'd never really understood before...just from the name though he gathered what buttplugs were...as he saw them he couldnt even imagine having any inserted up inside him, let alone the huge ones. The one with the tail seemed rather cute...but he couldnt help but feel embarrassed at the thought of him wearing it.

He realised that Matt was meaning him to be a pet in both a metaphorical sense such as getting head rubs and being rewarded as well as literally with the whole idea of the collar and now the butt plug tail thing. As Matt sat next to him he looked up and went to rest his head on his side whilst giving a kind of affectionate nuzzle...he did care for his owner and figured this would be a good way for a pet. But now he had to finish a thought, having to recount what he was saying. "W-well like I said....I had funny images of me with ears and a tail....barking and walking a-around like a puppy....and well....pouncing and.....lapping your face" the last part he said rather quickly as he was somehow thinking that way Matt wouldnt pay much attention to it.

Back
Top Bottom