Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open request: Lets write something fun. (All Welcome.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indieca

Dust
Hello and thanks for visiting. I prefer to keep things concise when it comes to these blurbs, so I'll just say that you can call me Indieca, that I'm 23 (going on 24) and that I like to write. I consider myself literate, though I find that to be a weird barometer of talent, skill, or well, roleplaying know-how. I generally match what I'm given and I am verbose insofar as my starters can easily be in the 800 word count boat--but I can write more or less depending on the partner.

I'm generally looking for interesting premises/scenarios to build with someone into a more cohesive story. I don't really like just writing smut as it gets boring if that is all we are doing post after post. I like to create worlds and characters, which means that while I can write slice-of-life type stuff there usually needs to be something more to hold my attention. In general I like to stay in sci-fi, fantasy, thriller/mystery, or historical periods as I feel these genres of sorts tend to hold the most in terms of potential plot elements.

[Coming soon: an obligatory kink section]

In the meantime though:
I'm generally pretty friendly to whatever. I keep usual limits (keep the toilet stuff in the toilet. Anything you would find in a Saw movie is not going to be in my erotica, and rape is nothing I would like to write out.) I just prefer to have about 60% story to 40% smut.

Idea kittens:

*Stranger Than Fiction*
A human wakes up after nearly a hundred years of stasis. Frozen due to an illness, the human now is awoken and cured but must deal with the cultural, social, and environmental concerns of a post-singularity Earth. To make matters worse, all of the people the human was put in stasis with have died to technical failures reeking of foul play.

*Artificiality*
Synthetic humans were created to travel the vast distances between the stars without the constraints of biological humans. So they did. For years hundreds of thousands were sent out to physically map the universe and the myriads of worlds therein. No one back on earth was expecting them to come back. Until one did.

*Supply and Demand*
Virtual reality has become a hot commodity on a climatically devastated Earth. The surviving elites enjoy their carefully crafted worlds so much that one of the only ways to make ends meet is to attach yourself to the market somehow. The lowest of those connected to the industry are called "pretenders"--people who help craft the fantasy through being immersed in it with their paying customer. Pretenders are to do what they can at all times to keep the customer feel as though their false reality is real. And sometimes that means not telling the pretender they are in a simulation.

Closing thoughts:

If you have ideas of your own feel free to drop me a line.

PM me if interested in anything. PM's, forums, etc are all acceptable means of communication for the roleplay.

I welcome people looking for friends and writing buddies.

--peaceout y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom