Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeessiiccaa

Super-Earth
Very rarely do I do this.

Typically, I write up anything that pops into my head on my main thread, which I think you can access in my signature - BBUUUUTTTT... I'm thinking my current craving deserves its own request thread since it's something I've been trying to make happen for years now. With that said, I don't have anything too ironed out. I like 'planning' with my partners...

To some extent. Too much planning is B.O.R.I.N.G.

Anyway, a couple things you should know:

1. I only write via e-mail. If this is a deal breaker, I apologize, but I'm not willing to bend at this point in time. I'll share my e-mail with you once you PM me. OR - for those of you who'd rather just jump straight to e-mail, I think you may be able to get my address in my profile. Drop me a line!

2. I'm open to ANYTHING. You never have to ask me to introduce a plot twist. The more mysterious, the better. If I always know what to expect, what's the point? I'd just write my own novel if I didn't want surprise. Don't worry though. I won't drop any bombs on you while we write if that's not your thing. <3

3. I love me some smut AND plot. If you can't deliver both, look elsewhere. I like long-term, poignant, and interesting description, character development, and dialogue. I write paragraphs. Always. I'm not saying each reply has to be so stinkin' long that we're spending our time describing every subtle intricacy of the scenery instead of delving into the meat of the story... but I do expect some semblance of effort. I'm not saying you have to be perfect. I'm certainly not, but I usually know fairly quickly if someone is going to be able to keep up with me appropriately and to my liking.

4. I love love LOVE making friends out-of-character. Unless you clearly aren't interested in getting to know me, you shouldn't expect me to be a dead fish. I like chit chat - pertaining to the plot and otherwise. You don't have to feel obligated to tell me anything about yourself, but I've got no qualms about sharing my RL persona with you in addition to my delicious array of characters.

Speaking of characters, I can play ANYONE. Literally. I pride myself on bending my characters to suit the needs of my partners, so don't ever be afraid to ask me to play someone. Shit, you can literally send me an entire description of a character, and I'll try my best to model my writing after what you've laid out. I will say though: I don't normally do pictures and character sheets. If you'd like to find a picture for my character, go for it, but unless I super adore you... and I'm SUPER excited for the story, I can't be bothered. You'll get description as we write instead.

Now... Here's my super basic idea:

I'm looking for someone who is willing to write a female-on-female relationship with me. I'm interested in other gender pairings, but for the sake of this request, I'd like us to play two females. We can play 4000 other characters within the story if you'd like... whatever genders are fine, but the main characters should both be female... (or futa, if that's your thing).

I've tried this plot line with several people in the past, and it NEVER seems to go according to plan. Or it dies out too quickly. Change that?

Trapped

MC and YC are either strangers, close friends, siblings, cousins... whatever, and they're stuck together at a snowed in ski resort (or some other similar location). There can be a slew of other characters stuck as well - or, somehow, they end up being the only ones. That's up to you completely! Strange things start happening. We can delve into the supernatural, or we can make it a Clue type situation... Maybe someone is slowly killing people off (or if that's too dark for you, maybe belongings start going missing or something), and our characters are trying to figure out who the culprit is while somehow managing to stay alive/solve the mystery. If we choose to play two characters stuck together without any additional characters, then that would make the dynamic even spookier. Kind of like they're supposed to be alone - but they're really not. No matter what, EVERYTHING about this idea is up for interpretation and discussion. We can nix it completely if you'd like, but I do want these basics:

Female-on-female. Stranded at a ski resort (or a cabin somewhere or something)... and the dynamic of two people stuck together.

Character appearances, personalities, backgrounds, ages, etc. can be WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE. I'm not choosy. Can't wait to hear from ya!

I'm just stopping in because I felt this here clip is relevant to your current story interest and I just plain couldn't help myself.

Good luck in your search! Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom