Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko & Master: Neko Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked away with an embarrassed blush seeing how nice she was not be to selfish and expect to pick the bed already. "But isn't..." she paused for a moment as her ears perked up seeing she was thinking pretty hard, " well when I was younger and when we went to trips and stayed at some hotels there was always a couch of course...but...one day I was curious to check what was under the seats of the cushions and it was this thing...i pulled it and it was like a bed...if there's something like this under the couch.." she pointed " I wouldn't mind then...I don't mind the bed or the couch really to be honest..." again blushing even redder than he had seen her thinking about sharing a bed.. " u-u-umm no I'm fine just with myself for now.."

Yumaki pouted again for a moment in how he offered still the thought of sleeping together in the same bed and on the first day... " I was hoping to meet up with my sister to pick up some clothes at home though...we had our parents drop us off and no car...I wouldn't mind buying some clothes, do you think she would want to come? I can't really leave her alone since she's not collared yet..." biting her lip at the thought. " sure...I..would like that...but I can't stop worrying about Amelia until I see she's met someone that I can trust to keep her safe when I'm not there...."

Colby immediately took Yuma down so that her back was to the seat of the couch. On his knees and hands over her, he had her trapped. Somehow, he didn't manage to press his body against her's. So tall, he actually put a good distance between them while keeping her on the couch. His eyes narrowed and a serious but not unhappy look overcame him. "How are you doing that Yuma?" He whispered, his body language and voice likely to make any short girl beneath him feel like she was the center of the world. His words were hers, his voice, his tall and fit body too. "The way your words weaves the idea that I won't have much time with you tomorrow... And yet your voice spells a totally different idea." He smirked and looked to the television. "Forgive the horseplay Yuma. I guess I have some pent up tension from earlier today."

She immedially turned comepletly red by his sudden movement as he moved himself to block her path, taking the way the thought or the simple action of pushing him off of her had been crossing her mind at the moment. " wh-what's that supposed to m-mean! I c-can say I care about my sister more than any friends I could ever have!" She protested with a pout totally confused by what he meant. " for now I can't go anywhere without thinking of her..." she looked away again feeling that worried pounding in her heart. As Yuma now noticed how close he was and the contact of their bodies closer than she had expected, instinctively trying to push him away from her knowing of course still that as of yet he wouldn't try or wasn't trying anything with her beside that...

" to be honest I don't mean to be rude but even still I don't trust you...at least for now....but with time I think things could work between us that's all..." making the point clearly and quickly. " I'm sorry if you get hurt because of me...I get scared easily and I'm still skiddish with the idea still of these new rules for us in this school compared to humans...I'm not used to this at all.." the girl shaking a bit still uncomfortable with the current situation.

Zeth said:
Taro acted oblivious to the dagger stares. "Sell your soul? Well be careful with that kind of talk here. Some weirdo might take you seriously. Besides, I only have the one collar and caught you fair and square," replied Taro.

When Elian turned his back away from him, Taro hugged him from behind and leaned his head on Elian's shoulder. It was an oddly intimate moment. Taro's blue eyes looked over to the computer screen. "What are you writing by the way?" he asked with interest.

And you're not a weirdo? "You could always remove it..." The light haired neko grumbled.

Elian let his blush die down, not returning the hug but not necessarily seeming to mind it either. "It's a program that acts as an advanced firewall to block IP addresses as well as unknown programs, basically a super security system. It's for a customer." The neko stated, as if it were obvious. He slid out of his grasp, sending another sharp look at him as he closed up his laptop. "Well, since you won't unbind me, I guess I'm forced to move to your room, right?" His disgust in doing so was quite obvious in his tone.

Amelia smirked as the woman offered to teach her sword fighting. “Well I'd love to learn sword fighting… sounds bad ass.” Amelia joked her tail swished as she sat watching the human. Amelia found it odd there weren't even any martial arts clubs. “Well then we should have a martial arts club started. I'm sure there are more people like me wanting to learn. And more people like you wanting to teach. Also with the amount of money we pay here they might as well let us start any club we want.”
Amy stood up and stretched her slender feline form letting a few joints crack as she did.

She just shrugged and crossed her arms, " yeah it can be but sometimes I just hate doing this...it's cool to show off but...I don't really know...sometimes you completely hate something then you like it....I would say mood swings is what I get sometimes even with just training...well if you want I guess...and...curious question but are you still trying to pay that stupid rooming thing yourself or are you finding someone? I'm just surprised that people can try for a little while longer...we'll make one if you really want but don't know about other people..." looking around for a moment mizuki turned to her, " well I'll be going in a bit, hope you can find someone or manage to pay it for another month.." she smiled hoping that she could feel a bit encouraging for the moment.

“Ya I understand that… I have my fair share of mood swings and stuff… I was hoping this could help me focus that and keep them more under control.” Amy said ears twitched as she brought up the fees of the school. “ya I'm still a… free cat. I have about 2 months before things get dicey. I really don't want to be someone's pet but I also like to honor my parents wishes and steer clear of the basement.”

Amy smiled and nodded. “Thanks I should probably start finding my room too... do you mind if I follow you for a bit?”

" go ahead then...though I have to say that no offense you look young and your uncollared so things can go bad fast..." she turned as she turned to pull a piece of paper from her pocket finding her room number as she looked around to see where they were. Mizuki finally started to walk off now to the direction as she saw the neko follow her. " so you came here alone? I don't have to worry about anyone messing with me of course but I hope though that you people will leave you alone still."

Amelia followed Mizuki as they started to search for the dorms. Amy felt oddly safe with this woman. Mizuki was giving something other humans rarely gave Amy, respect. “Well I came here with my sister. She found as man who collared her, I kinda have a bad vibe about him but my sister seems to trust him so I honoured my sister's wishes and let her go with that man.” Amy said, “the idea of being collared is still an odd thing to me. I don't want to be someone's pet or plaything. I want to be someone's friend. I want respect, but I know I have been probably going the wrong way to get it.”

Amy’s tail swished as they entered the dorms. There were many scents and sounds her neko senses were picking up and needed to get use to. Amelia continued to follow Mizuki, Amy was enjoying the company.

" hmm sister..." she simply shrugged musing about it for a moment, " so your protective? Are you doing this for her?" She asked curiously knowing the struggles and bonds of being a younger sister assuming she was. " yeah I don't like these rules either...I am human but still it does feel weird and unfair like this..." replying as she turned to walk up some stairs down a corridor then turning to walk down a second before looking over at her paper to check again for her room. Soon they arrived at the end of the hall as she started to open the door and walk inside with the other girl.

“Well… overprotective. I'd fight and die for Yumaki. I'd take the fall when we got in trouble. So her being collared for me feels… wrong.” Amy said as she followed Mizuki to her room. “Oh… is it alright if I come in.” Amy asked not wanting to be rude.

" hmm.....well im sure she'll be fine at least for the moment...she has you to run to and watch her back and since she seems comfortable with him then I trust as well that there's nothing to worry for now.." mizuki put her sword down and sat down on the couch stretching a bit with a yawn, " I already accepted you to follow me through all of this..." she said with a light grin as she decided to go up to her and take her hand walking back into the room, letting go and sitting back down..

Shawn entered the front doors of the school, practically shaking, he had never even seen a neko, and now he was in a school full of them, he decided to take a deep breath, and make his way to class, being as nice to everyone as possible, neko or human, he felt the provided collar in his pocket, wondering what it would be like to be someone's "master" he shook this thought out of his head, and went to class

Cherrywitch said:
And you're not a weirdo? "You could always remove it..." The light haired neko grumbled.

Elian let his blush die down, not returning the hug but not necessarily seeming to mind it either. "It's a program that acts as an advanced firewall to block IP addresses as well as unknown programs, basically a super security system. It's for a customer." The neko stated, as if it were obvious. He slid out of his grasp, sending another sharp look at him as he closed up his laptop. "Well, since you won't unbind me, I guess I'm forced to move to your room, right?" His disgust in doing so was quite obvious in his tone.

"Well all the other neko's here are girls and I like boys..." Taro admitted with a blush. "Ah so your a programmer? that is cool," said Taro as Elian shut there lap top. He then adds,"Yes, we will be sharing a room. Though you get your own bed. I can't sleep ion a bed with another person." Taro blushed a bit and gave a shy shrug.

When the school explained he was supposed to 'collar' a neko, he thought the idea was nuts and would never work. He must of been lucky to catch Elian. "Well, let's show you your new digs. I didn't expect to catch you this early to be honest," said Taro. He walks to his now shared Dorm. It was like Elian's current dorm, but larger and nicer. "So what do you think? A definite step up right? and you pay nothing!" Taro said as Elian looked around. Once they were both inside he closed the door subtly behind them and locked it...

Elian, not even attempting to hide his sour outlook on the idea, mumbled something in his annoyance as he followed after his 'master.' It was strange of him to be acting all shy now. Hadn't he just forced a kiss on Elian? And he had said earlier 'man on man' action, which Elian doubted could occur between separate beds. No, this guy was going to jump him alright...

His ears twitched in rage at his comment. "Eh?! I hope you don't think I was an easy catch! I've been avoiding a collar since I got here!" His black tipped tail lashed, the neko tensing up with his anger. This was humiliating!

The neko's tail swayed lazily as he entered the large room, his back to his master. "Yeah, it costs me nothing but my self respect..." He grumbled, light eyes flashing around the room in a quick glance. It was nicer than his own. Damned double standards. One fluffy ear twitched as he set his laptop down on a desk, turning to Taro with a suspicious glare. "The door... You locked it..."

"Eh?! I hope you don't think I was an easy catch! I've been avoiding a collar since I got here!" said Elian. "Then it must be destiny I caught you and not some scrub," replied Taro.

Taro's eyes followed Elian's lazy tail and ear flicks. He was torn with trying to go the slow route or the fast route with Elian. It seemed to be a coin toss to which the mouthy cat boy would responded better too.

"The door... You locked it..." stated Elian. "Yes, I did lock the door. I don't want any interruptions Elian," answered Taro. He then moved toward the cute neko. "The thing is..you like boys. I could tell when I kissed you. You are probably were just thinking 'He is going to jump me'. Well I would hate to disappoint you Elian. You are my new pet after all," Taro explained as he closed in on the neko. Taro then went in for another kiss.

The yellow eyes widened slightly as he approached, cheeks slightly pinkening from Taro's words. Elian felt his heart pick up in his chest, unable to make a sound in response to his master. It seemed as though Taro was going to get to plant another one on those cute little lips, until the clawed hand shot out and cupped the other man's mouth.

Elian's eyebrow twitched angrily, his fluffy black ears pinned down to show his agitation, though he only looked cuter like that. "You have got to be kidding me... You honestly thought I would just let you do whatever the hell you want? Master or not, as I said, Im not easy. Sorry to burst your bubble." He hissed, pulling his hand away from Taro's mouth and turning away from him back to his laptop. It seemed that route didn't go as well... There still was the element of surprise? It worked the first time. Plus, now Elian was back focused on his coding.

"You think you can simply ignore ME?" asked Taro. He was a little shocked by the rejection. The young man then got a wicked idea. He grinned and dsaid,"Fine Elian. Let's test that resolve," said Taro. He rested his head on Elian's shoulder like before. But this was no hug.

Instead Taro skillfully undid Elian's pants and slipped his hand in the neko's underpants. "Challenge accepted, if you can finish your coding before I jerk you off, I'll take back the collar. If I win, I'm taking that perky butt of yours. Can you hold out?" said Taro. He took the neko's cock out of his pants. The human began stroking the shaft with his right hand. His left cupped the neko's balls in gentle message. "You seem a tad backed up, my poor pet. Let me fix that," said Taro into Elian's ear.

The cat's fingers immediately jolted away from his keyboard, he squeaking in surprise. He went to push Taro's hands away, but found that his muscles were too weak to do so. "Hah... S-sto..." Elian breathed, face blushing a sweet pink color. No, he hasn't had any interaction down there in a while, he was just too busy all the time. So, another man's hand...

Elian felt himself almost melting, his breathing rapid and hard to control. His member became erect quite quickly, and it was burning with excitement. D-dammit... I can barely open my eyes, how am I supposed to code? The neko twitched a bit, knees too weak to hold himself up so he had to lean on Taro for support. "Y-you... Bas-tard..." He swallowed the saliva building up in his mouth, not wanting to give Taro the satisfaction of seeing him drool. No, I won't lose that easily! With a sense of determination, Elian tried his best to concentrate on his code, but his nimble fingers were hazy and prone to mistakes now. "Ah!" The neko gripped the table, biting his lip as he tried to hold back. His cock was throbbing painfully, wanting so badly to release, but Elian refused. He was too close to winning...

Taro loved how Elian moaned and reacted as he was touched. "My my Elian. You are not coding that much. Do you want me to plow you? Is that it?" teased Taro. When Elian leaned back against him for support, the neko would feel the human's rigid member.

Seeing that Elian was near the edge, yet close to finish coding, Taro doubled his efforts. Both hands began to stroke the neko's shaft. The human even spat in the palm of his hand to get it nice and slick. While both hands worked his shaft Taro's own crouch grinded against Elian's rear. He began kissing along Elian's neck and face. He then whispered,"Submit." Then bit his ear.

"A-a-ah!" The neko arched and bucked roughly into the wet palms as his last ounce of energy to hold out was sapped from him, on his last letter of the code. The slender pale frame twitched weakly against Taro as a somewhat heavier load of white liquid left the swollen member, built up for a long while inside of the little cat. Sweat dripped down the sides of his face and covered his throat, the white haired male panting. He managed a small hiss along with a few curse words under his lack of breath, glaring his sharp yellow feline eyes back at Taro. It was the sensation of the warm breath and bite on his ear that sent him really over the edge. Why did they have to be so sensitive, dammit? Elian was not in the slightest bit happy at the outcome.

Once he had his strength back, the neko stood up straight quickly and shoved the man off of him, but he knew he had lost. Elian avoided looking at the man directly, instead furiously glaring at the ground and lashing his soft black tail. "...you won." He grumbled the obvious, awaiting the sexual attack from Taro expectantly.

Taro had won the bet. But more importantly, Taro was fucking horny. The cute gasp as Elian moaned, the growl at his obvious defeat. It turned the man on more then he expected. Taro had to exercise restraint to not just toss Elian on the bed and take him there.

Instead Taro unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. The cock that was straining against his pants was now free from confinement. "Suck it," Taro said in an order. His hand rested on Elian's shoulder and pushed down, to show the cat boy should kneel. "I know that was not part of the bet, but trust me, you do not want this beast going in your tight ass dry. Besides, if I cum in your throat, it saves you a pounding," Said Taro with a friendly smile.

Elian's eyes shot over, they too shocked to fully comprehend what was happening before he found himself on his knees in front of a big erection. A flush met his cheeks, an angry look crossing his features as he began to refuse adamantly, but was silenced by Taro's words. Its humiliating, but at least it won't be as bad as actually being fucked by this pervert. I'm in control in this situation. "Fine. But you can't look." His ear twitched to firmly state his point. Even after all of that, the neko still viewed this as a power struggle more than anything.

Cherrywitch said:
Elian's eyes shot over, they too shocked to fully comprehend what was happening before he found himself on his knees in front of a big erection. A flush met his cheeks, an angry look crossing his features as he began to refuse adamantly, but was silenced by Taro's words. Its humiliating, but at least it won't be as bad as actually being fucked by this pervert. I'm in control in this situation. "Fine. But you can't look." His ear twitched to firmly state his point. Even after all of that, the neko still viewed this as a power struggle more than anything.

"What? are you shy or something?" Taro asked at the 'you can't look' comment. As soon as Elian would open his mouth to reply, Taro would shove his cock into the cat boy's surprised mouth. "Mmmmm, virgin throat," The taller man said closing his eyes. At least Elian got his wish, Taro wasn't looking.

Taro's hands grasped the catboy's head. "Don't even think of biting be. Or I'll break your pretty face, slut!" the human said sternly. He began to slowly thrust in and out of Elian's mouth and was face fucking the catboy. So much for Elian being in control of things.

"Of course no-nnh!" Elian jolted in anger, about to sink his fangs into the hot flesh when he was warned against it. He tried not to growl, but he didn't have a choice. At this point, he really was no longer able to control anything. The thought of hurting Taro in other ways popped into his head, but were quickly pushed away. He just had to sit and take it.

Elian sat still as his mouth was thrusted into and desecrated, his anger only increasing. He hated being on the lesser end of the power struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom