Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko & Master: Neko Academy! (OOC)

I think Ima try to do all the roles, yumaki is pretty shy as hell so you really got her her to open up even if she trusts you, all I need is to think of a male neko, and I'll have 4 characters :D

It would be fun to rp with lots of different people at the same time or have multiple characters with one person at the same time.

Sounds fun. I like the idea of Colby taking Yumaki to there room to consul after her bratty little sister's outburst. Gives Amelia a chance to bump into someone new. Or Yumaki finds her they talk maybe fight. Open to anything at the moment

Just posted and just wanted to tell you that yumaki is kinda.....fucking pissed >.> good job Amelia....also posted my boy human character as well

Well then she did her job as a little sibling. Hope it has been enjoyable though >. <

Actually far hurt her more than what Amelia just went through, and her personality doesn't help either >.< not really that pissed much

I just have to say, I keep imagining Taro trying to get Elian to wear a dress or something and he just punt kicks him out the dorm door and screams curses at him... I am hysterically laughing at the thought. XD

Cherrywitch said:
I just have to say, I keep imagining Taro trying to get Elian to wear a dress or something and he just punt kicks him out the dorm door and screams curses at him... I am hysterically laughing at the thought. XD

But I thought that was your thing?

Sorry Wiki, I am just not that into small neko girl straight shoving one of the taller, stronger guys from her school, not only up.. But clean to the floor.

I'm starting to worry.

Zeth said:
Cherrywitch said:

But I thought that was your thing?

It is, and Elian's too, but he's just extremely stubborn. :p

You kinda scared her like that >.> with the way you got really close to her as well.... just socialize with her a bit less awkwardly, your doing good right now...

Cause when your scared I mean sometimes you can just beat someone's ass so easily and he didn't expect either so he didn't have a chance to react

That upsets me a fair bit.
It basically sounds like only the details and actions you like matters.
I'm sorry wiki, I thought we were gonna have tons of fun. I can't get into an rp when it feels like the way I write my character, who and what he is supposed to be, are negligible details that can just be freely tossed out of the window when things are not going the way you want.

I'm still worried.
I don't feel like I really understood what sort of character interaction you were looking for before I started.

Just get her to open up a bit more so she used to you, I was planning to get her to be a bit like her sister but less agressive but now that she has you, all you need to do is talk and do stuff with her so she can get comfortable. It takes a bit of time to break her out of her shell but when she does it's worth it ^^

Sorry about the absence. I've had a rough and busy past couple days. My goal is to get caught up and post in the next few 12 hours.

Back
Top Bottom