Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko & Master: Neko Academy! (Sign-Ups)

Appearance:
7b49e3ebd94960fa207aa3b64dbe12c2.jpg

Name: Elian Reeve
Species: Neko
Sexuality: homosexual
Roomate: Taro Yamada.
Personality: Elian is highly intelligent. He is quick witted, and is an incredible hacker. He is also highly independent, and so hates the idea of having to use a human's freebie to go to school. Instead, Elian struggles to pay the outrageous rent of the dorm. Masters have tried to claim him, but each one he attacked, one even trying to sneak one on him that he happily took pleasure in scratching his face. Elian is a bit of a tech nerd, and can be unsociable and reserved. He adores coffee and sushi, as well as reading and electronics. He hates decaf, being forced to socialize, or being petted or talked to like an animal. He has a secret love of being scratched behind the ears and like his back rubbed too, but this is a major secret he tries to hide to the best of his ability.

Appearance:
1623384-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: mizuki hayako
Sexuality: bi but goes mostly for boys
Personality:more of a quiet independent person, she doesn't really pay attention to people around her unless she is involved in something, a conversation or planning an idea with someone. Otherwise she is there doing her own in the background. She can be stubborn at times but is an otherwise gentle person and nice person trying to calm things down when things happen. Most people seeing as a more proper acting person than most people in the school.
Other details: part of a martial arts word fighting club ( http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mL8_qCDxfp-3kevGlz2Hvxw.jpg)

Appearance:
tumblr_nrocd3wqfD1u9ia8fo1_500.png

Name: yumaki aizuri
Sexuality: straight
Personality: she is everything that a little girl has, her feelings can be easily hurt, can act like a spoiled kid sometimes but otherwise she's sweet and quiet. Yumaki is someone to be scared easily which makes her cry, she's a very somewhat fragile neko but once you know everything about her it's just a matter of avoiding those situations. When she's nervous, yumaki will fidget and her body will shake noticeably trying to hide it and that's especially easily seen when someone she doesn't know or when someone talks to or walks up to her (as long as your not just sneak up on her when you say hi she won't cry) also happens when someone expects her to know something she doesn't. She's scared of being criticized but doesn't mind it if the tone isn't angry and she already trusts you as as a friend. The girl likes to have most of the attention and will give you a puffy face if she's ignored and walk away sad and mad at you. To a master she is collared to she is very loving and sweet always desperately wanting some sort of praise for something even if it's simple as it comes to the only person she has any real connection to.

Appearance:
superthumb.png

Name: kiba kusomokai
Sexuality: straight
Personality: kiba is a young energetic teen boy who is a mix of someone who is outgoing but also kind of a shy type. He always loves to joke around with other people and see them smiling, often likes to be the center of attention with people listening to his jokes or funny stories that have happened to him growing up. He's someone that you can't help but want to hang around a lot because he has such a fun and caring personality making him feel like you can forget your problems easily or for a longer amount of time than people would expect. on a deeper level he won't do anything unless asked to do it and with a good reason as he's very cautious with pissing people off or stepping over too many boundaries.

Appearance:
c6559b995d4a7f18d51f451b64db4d97.jpg

Name: Taro Yamada
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Roomate: Elian Reeve (?)
Personality: Confident, Brash, yet kind. Also ecchi.
Other Details: Taro is a rough around the edges type of master who is really into nekos. He is good at martial arts and sports, but is only average in grades.

Accepted, but please view the OOC for my two cents on Elian as a bound neko. ^^

The IC will be up as soon as I get a post ready! It will be added to all important links as soon as possible.

Name: Colby Mayfield
Appearance
Hotsuin.Yamato.240.1484639.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Roomate: TBA(Currently accepting offers)
Personality: Quiet, Competitive, distinctly Dominant. You wouldn't be likely to hear Colby speak unless he decided it was precisely what he wanted to say, calculating any sort of response far in advance. He plays on details and leaves out a few on purpose. When it comes to tests or classes of physical merrit, Colby is noted for going all out and trying to be the best. While he leaves most people alone, he can pick on his little Neko endlessly. Teasing, toying, proving, sneaking them away for a groping. While some may feel bad for his Neko, this is the very same person to see his only smiles. There are some perks to being that close to Colby. He is much more relaxed, and open and playful when they are alone. There still wouldn't be an ounce of mercy from Colby towards his Neko, but he expects the best out of them no matter what.
Other Details: Colby keeps his desires bottled up. He doesn't brag about the things he does to and with his Neko. The best guess that his classmates have is that a lot of things transpire between the duo in their room. He never leaves a mark on his Neko and if he is put into a situation to save either a fellow human or his Neko, he would pick his dear little Neko. It is impossible to tell how Colby really feels, he could just as easily lie or pull on a fake look.

Open for discussion. Can't exactly start without a Neko since I foolishly decided to prebake in the idea that he has a thing for one that he already has. I suppose. Certainly open to newcomer neko applications!

Not sure if I should have pmed this to you first. Also I will add an image as soon as I'm on my computer and not on my phone ^.^

Appearance: Amelia
Name: Amelia Aizuri
Species: neko
Sexuality: bisexual
Roomate: none yet
Personality: Amelia is an outgoing and adventurous little neko. She is occasionally mischievous and often gets herself and her older sister into trouble. However she is quick to take the blame to protect her sister and anyone she cares for. Amelia can be furiously loyal to her friend and especially her sister, willing to take the fall or get her claws out for them.
Other Details: The younger sister to yumaki

Hope you didn't mind that I made it that my character left for school earlier, but I have her waiting for you so you can have her arriving and seeing her waiting

Appearance: Wears a white shirt under the bluey top too
Name: Izo Tachibana
Sexuality: Homosexual
Roomate: N/A
Personality: Izo can come across as initally shy but hes mostly in his own little world with many thoughts on things. With friends or those we gets on with the shyness goes and can get a little hyper, with people who he feels threatened by his ears go stiff and he can either become over defensive or very shy.
Other Details: Izo enjoys writing and artwork, usually writing his own fantasy stories and every now and then some erotica (which he doesnt tend to share). Hes a fan of sweet and salty foods and even mixes the two.

Appearance: Alexi Runi
Name: Alexi Runi
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He is a calm and cool customer, smart as they get and generally quietly confident, not overly friend or unfriendly be his nature. He can be very matter of fact in his tone.
Other Details:

Appearance: Misa
Name: Misa Utaku
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Generally kind, smart, creative, a jack of all trades type
Other Details: Talented cook, good at most things she tries

Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/b/ba/Makoto_DRAE.png/revision/latest?cb=20140827120140
Name: Shawn Feline
Species:human
Sexuality: Bi Sexual
Roomate: undetermined
Personality:shy, goodhearted but can often jump to conclusions, dominant when needed
Other Details: got into the school on an error, due to his last name, while his parents didn't very much care, as the education would be better for him, he is very scared for his life In the new school

I hope this is still going on...

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/5Sydlzn.jpg
Name: Cecile Bordeaux
Sexuality: Bi
Roomate: None for now; looking for a master/mistress
Personality: Curious, submissive, wants to try out new things, good at housekeeping, likes to clean and cook, can't speak French
Other Details: Cecile likes to crossdress and works in a maid cafe to earn some money for school, but is still looking for a master or mistress to serve while studying.

Back
Top Bottom