Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Academy??

Cherrywitch

Super-Earth
Hiya!

So, I'm still fairly new to the site and have never made a thread on here before, but I thought this would be a fun idea, don't know if it's already a thing or not, but...

It would be a school of humans and nekos, where the humans are naturally accepted without question. The nekos, however, have to be attached to a human. A human can choose its neko by placing a collar around its neck, and that neko will share a dorm with its human and will study, do sports, and everything else beside the human. A neko without a 'master' must pay a high monthly fee for their own dorm and necessities, which humans get for free and a bound neko will also share freely under its master.

That's just the quick rundown of the idea. If youre interested, be sure to post below, and don't forget to include any questions or ideas you may have! (And maybe tips for me because I'm a dumb noob...)

Anyways, cant wait to see who would like to be involved! ^^

Viktoff Samson said:
Neato.
I'd probably play a male human master, typical of me, but hey...
It's what I like to play xD

Well you play male human masters well Viktoff. Go with your strengths.

Oh wow, cool! I didn't really expect such a turnout, hehe. ^^"

Alright, I'm going to use other rps as a reference, but I'm going to go set up the character sign up first and then the OOC and then the actual rp. Once the OOC and sign up are complete, I will post the links here.

Ok im kinda debating wether I should join rn; I have plans for a male homosexual neko but not sure he would fit in, I could try a straight female one but again not sure if she'd fit in. Dont worry its just my personal doubts atm, no ones put me off this :)

Ghost_kitty said:
Ok im kinda debating wether I should join rn; I have plans for a male homosexual neko but not sure he would fit in, I could try a straight female one but again not sure if she'd fit in. Dont worry its just my personal doubts atm, no ones put me off this :)

I don't know why you're unsure if they would fit in, but there is already a homosexual male neko as well as two straight females (I believe) so if just that was the issue there's no problem. If it's due to them not having a master, nekos can still attend school without one they just have to pay for their dorms, and anyways other people can still join with masters.

Hope that helped. ^_^

Cherrywitch said:
Ghost_kitty said:
I don't know why you're unsure if they would fit in, but there is already a homosexual male neko as well as two straight females (I believe) so if just that was the issue there's no problem. If it's due to them not having a master, nekos can still attend school without one they just have to pay for their dorms, and anyways other people can still join with masters.

Hope that helped. ^_^

I really appreciate that Cherrywitch, I think thats helped sway me :) Very well I shall be posting up a character asap :3. Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom