Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Mad {Edward Thatch, celebstars}

Edward Thatch

Super-Earth
He sat in the darkened living room. The shades drawn and only a light down the hall on; He was thunderstruck. His old friend and former boss just called him and told him his baby girl would be coming home in a patrol car. He sat there in his worn jeans and blue polo shirt, opening and closing his fists. He kept repeating the same mantra to himself. “I'm not going to blow up. I'm not going to blow up. I'm not going to blow up.” He didn't believe it anymore the hundredth time than he did the first. He was straining to reign in his anger. He should have seen this coming. He had warned her.

His baby girl, well enough to say baby girl, she was in her mid twenties now. But his baby girl coming home in the back of a police cruiser. A fucking police cruiser! He had warned her and warned her and warned her. She just wouldn't listen. That boy, that criminal, that piece of human trash had gotten his baby girl arrested. It didn't used to be this way. His 6'6” height, wide shoulders, black hair, green blazing eyes and facial scar was always more than enough to quail her boy friends before now. The very few that it didn't; did cool their jets when they came by to pick her up and see him cleaning his Sig .40. All he had to do was grin at them. That's it, he didn't have to say anything. In fact it usually worked better when he didn't say anything.

But this little prick wouldn't come by to pick her up. He would turn around and walk the other way if he saw her dad coming. He had arrested the punk enough times when he was a juvie and he was still on the force. He knew then the little shit wasn't going anywhere but prison or the morgue. And she chose him?! He really should have just shot the little punk when he pulled a knife ten years before. Now he was going down for Grand Theft Auto and had gotten his baby girl involved as a “look out”. The only reason she was not being booked right now was his friendship with the Chief. He happened to see her come in and pulled her from processing. Oh, he gave her a good ass chewing and sent her home. Now he had to confront her, had to deal with this.

Was that a car door? He started his mantra again. “I'm not going to blow up. I'm not going to blow up. I'm not going to blow up.”

The car door opened, Brittney got out of the patrol car that had driven her home. Slamming it shut, it would have alerted her father who was inside the home. Going through her little black bag, she dug out her keys and opened the back door which led in to the kitchen. The arrival instantly alerted the dogs, a German Shepherd and a Husky pup which was recently added to the family. Tending to the animals with a smile on her face, she appeared to seem like nothing was wrong.

HNWalUt.png
BDH3VxT.png

Wearing a tight grey sweater and a cute black skirt, her smooth sexy legs were on show and her black heels gave her some much needed added height as she stood at 5'5.

Looking on wards, the rest of the house seemed dark as she walked through. Seeing the opening to the living room, Brittney turned on the light to see her father. "I guess you heard huh? Don't worry, I'm not in trouble. I can look after myself" the girl leaned against the door frame, running one hand through her long black hair.

"Why were you sitting in the dark? That's a bit weird isn't it?" The pets soon calmed and went to do their own thing, one laying down to sleep and the other letting itself out in to the private yard. "Are you just going to ignore me Daddy?"

He heard her coming in the back door. So she didn't even have the nerve to come in the front way? He listened to her playing with the dogs. She finally reached the living room. He was about to speak when he spouted her nonsense about being able to take care of herself. He was so taken with apoplexy that he sat with his mouth open in the start of a well rehearsed sentence. In stead, with his nose flaring he said, 'You can take care of yourself. That's why you were arrested with that piece of trash I warned you against? You can take care of yourself? That's why the only reason you're not “in trouble” is because of my friendship with the Chief?” Raising to his feet he struggle not to raise his hands from his side and said. “You realize you SHOULD be in jail now? Right? You realize you would be in jail awaiting years of prison time now save for my talk with the Chief right?”

He caught himself and visibly made the effort to calm himself and sat back down on the couch and motioned to her to join him. When she did he laid a hand on her knee, trying to show he was not going to let his anger get the better of him. They both knew it was a questionable promise, depending on how this conversation went. “Brit, don't you know I love you right? That I just want the best for you. The best life you can possibly have. I know boys like that. I once was a boy like that. Had I made different choices, had I not met you mother.... I know them and understand them like you can't honey. Do you hear what I am saying?”

The way he spoke, her big green eyes just rolled to the top of her head. She knew she was in trouble, but wasn't so sure the severity of it. Yawning and scratching her head,she could see he was angry and tried not to make him more so. "I didn't even do anything wrong though. I just looked out for him that's all."

After he stood and sat back down on the couch, Brittney walked over to him in her heels and sat where he motioned her to. Looking down at her knee which now had his hand on it, the girl rested her own on top of his. "I know you do. I love you to Dad." Her voice sounded a bit frustrated. "I am twenty four now. I am an adult, I can make my own choices."

"Yes..yes....I hear what you are saying...but what if I like him, want to help him become a better person? I don't want to give up on him." Flicking her long hair her perfume would have breezed towards her father. "Maybe I could invite him around for a meal sometime? I can cook for you both? How does that sound?"

He openly churtled, “Sweettheart, he's going to prison. With his record it will be a long time before he sees the light of day again. You will probably be old and grey.” He sighed. He knew his words had hurt her. “Look, I know you don't think your old dad knows what's what and is too removed from the world, but I swear to you that type will only bring you heart ache and trouble. I was just like him once and could have gone the way he is going.” He stopped groping for the words.

“Honey, he is bad and he knows he is bad. He wouldn't come around even if he were free. He never has before. He'd see on the street and turn the other way. He's no good for you. None of these boys around her are.” Getting frustrated he tries again. I want you to be a strong woman who can find you own happiness and not have to depend on a man to give it too you. I mean, would you really want to depend on some poor bastard like me for your happiness?”

When she was told that he was going away for a long time, she seemed a little shocked and indeed hurt. Looking at her father, she listened further, telling her that he knew he was trouble and would cause her heartache. Gazing down at her hand on top of his, the size difference was obvious. His fingers were almost double in size compared to hers. Being a female, he was bigger than her in every aspect.

"Your lying" Brittney said, starting to get a little angry herself. "He is bad for me? All of the boys around here are? Your talking to me like I am a teen!" Grunting in frustration she took her hand away and stood up. Her back was to him as she rubbed her face. Spinning on her heels to face him, the girl towered over the man as he was still currently in his seat.

"Well yeah...you are a poor bastard, your just jealous that people actually want to be with me. You have been alone for how long?" Hands were on her hips and she said her last comment with a smug face.

He sat there and listened to her in disbelief about her young man's future and then her last words hit with a thunderbolt. The shock and pain in his face were utter. He put his head in his hands and sat for a long time. He spoke with his head bowed saying, “I have chosen to be alone to dedicate myself to something I believe infinitely more important.” He sighed and sat for a moment more and when he looked up she saw something she had not seen since her mother had died. There were tears in his eyes, but a slow burning anger building too.

He looked dead in the eye. “Tell me, Brit, did you young man tell we had a history? Did he tell you how many times I arrested him when he was a teen? How he used to taunt me about bending my pure baby girl over and making her his” he thought for a moment, “His bitch sex slave and cum catcher? Did he tell you how he pulled a knife on me once? Oh I should have shot the little bastard then and saved us all this trouble. I wish to God I had.”

Standing he advanced on is daughter. “What lies does he whisper into you ear, Brittany? What empty promises does he tell you? What does he do to you that makes you so loyal? Does he touch you? Does he kiss you?” He reached out and grabbed her by her arms and roughly and savagely kissed his daughter. “Does he do that?” He eyes were all fury and nostrils flaring. “What else does he do, daughter? Does he..” He began to raise his hand to her breast then caught himself and he look of shock and shame on his face eclipsed anything she had ever seen on any man before. He started backing away and tripped over the coffee table, falling backward on it, shattering it to pieces. His eyes never left hers. His shock and terror as palpable as her own heartbeat.

Looking down at him, leaning towards him with her hands still on her hips, she saw the tears in his eyes which made her feel bad about the things she had just said. Emotions ran high with guilt on her part and she seemed shaken as he confessed to what happened in the past. Squirming, her reaction wasn't at all pleased when he said things like 'bitch sex slave' and 'cum catcher'." When he added that a knife was pulled on him, Brittney started to tear up herself.

When he stood up, he towered over her and he advanced quick enough to scare her. The young woman took a few steps back in her heels as he spoke.

Words and questions were fired at her, one after the other in quick succession. "Nothing makes me loyal" she remarked. What happened next was unexpected and actually quite shocking. Her arms were pulled, bringing her closer to him and her lips were made to press against his. Squirming her breast was then cupped and groped before he pulled back. Looking wide eyed Brittney couldn't believe what he had done, but as he fell back on the coffee table, shattering it to pieces, worry for his safety and health washed over her.

"Dad!" Covering her mouth in shock, she then rushed forward and fell on to her knees, resting a hand on his stomach while the over pulled her long black hair behind her ear as it fell in front of her face. "Are you OK?" Teary eyed she sniffed at her cute button nose which had turned red just like her cheeks did stained with tears.

He looked at her, still shocked, but his anger, though dampened was not extinguished. He pulled her down on top of himself and kissed her again. Not as hard and savagely but with the strong surety of a man who knows what he is doing. He pulls back and looks at her, disbelief warring with love and anger. “Don't you understand? Every choice, every action or inaction , everything I am has always been for you, Brit.” He kisses her again and crushes her to his broad, muscular chest as sobs wrack his body. She can clearly feel his heart beat. He says again, “Everything for you.” He kissed her again and again. “Always you, baby girl. The only one in the world that matters. The only one.” He kissed her again.

Maybe it was the anger he still felt mixed with the need to comfort her. Maybe it was her solicitousness so close on the heels of their heated words. Maybe in that moment she just looked so much like her mother leaned over him in concern. He couldn't say and later would never be able to put his finger on it exactly, but he kissed her one more time and began to pull her sweater off of her. “It has been a long time since I've been out with anyone. I've wanted all my energy and focus to go to you baby girl.”

He cupped her breast through her bra and looked at her. "The thought of that little monster touching you like this drives me mad, honey." He leaned up against the couch and pulls her astride his lap and in a maneuver that can only come from age and experience, unsnaps her bra with one hand as the other cups her head and kisses her, the anger is still there, but there is a different passion buried beneath it. “I'll show you the difference between a man and a boy, Brit. Don't you want me to show you the difference?" His hot demanding lips and scorching tongue teases her nipple. “Shall I show you what a man can do?” he asks with a mix of anger and passion. “Let me show you, teach you. Then you won't crave these boys anymore.” His mouth found her other breast.

Her body fell on top of his with such ease as he pulled her on top of him. Made to kiss the father again, their lips smooched together without the use of tongues. When it ended, she tried to sit up, her arms throwing a fit as he held her by the wrists keeping her on top of him. Speaking of his actions for her, he kissed her once more and then again before declaring more love for his baby girl. Managing to wriggle an arm free from his grasp as he peeled her sweater from her body, the black bra she wore came in to view as did her flat tummy.

"Dad!" Brittney cried out, not sure on how she felt about all of this. Suddenly, they moved, he leaned up against the couch, still on the floor and sat her up on his lap. It was strange how she felt. She was used to being wanted, she had guys hitting on her all the time, but what was going on right now was different than any other experience. With her hands free after he unclasped her bra, she sat there topless with her breasts hanging out and formed two fists. Not knowing how to punch she dropped her hands down on to his chests in anger at the man. But her blows would of been very soft as she cried. Not in fear of what he was doing, but because she felt sad and unhappy at how she rebelled against her father.

The kiss that now locked lips involved tongues. As they made out her breast was cupped before the kiss was broken and he told her the difference between a boy and man. Feeling frisky as her Dad licked at her nipple, the woman held the back of his head and pushed it against her chest.

He savaged his daughter's breast, a hot heavy urgent kissing and suckling. He showed her the difference between an overeager and fumbling boy and a man with the patience and skill to get the job done and done well. He left not an inch of her breasts or her face and neck wanting for kisses and the sweet embrace of his mouth. He took her lips again and again. He dropped his mouth back to her breasts and his hands found the catch of her skirt and began working at it.

He looked up at her, still passion mixed with outrage. He stood, picking her up with him. Cradling her in his arms as if she were still a little girl. He laid her on the couch and began kissing a path from her lips to her breasts and down her stomach and waist. When he reached her panties he looked up to her, half question half challenge. His eyes said he dared her to do this, he dared her to show just how much a woman she was and how much she was not a little girl, like she had protested.

Her hand cradled his head like a mother would a child while he sucked on her breasts. Brittney was so overcome with lust that she wasn't freaking out like the first time he kissed her when he was in a fit of rage. All in all, her whole chest was covered in saliva and pecks of kisses which sent shivers down her spine and tingles towards her groin.

Shrieking in surprise when he stood up, the daughter wrapped her legs around his waist before he placed her down on the sofa. She dropped from the air and the cushions broke her fall. Everything seemed to happen ever so fast. The kiss lingered on her lips before breaking and Brittney then closed her eyes, feeling his pecks fall down her neck, over her breasts before working down towards her smooth flat tummy. She knew where he was heading, what he had planned on doing.

Finally, as she laid there in just her panties after he worked on her skirt before he laid her down, that stare he gave her was asking for permission. It was almost that time where there would be no going back after this. Lifting her ass up off the couch, her fingers pulled at the panties and tugged them down. Her pussy was gorgeous, shaven smooth and looking as beautiful as ever. How his babygirl had grown so much.

He gasped at he sight of her in her full glory. A look of mingled lust, tender love and adoration shown in his eyes as his head dipped and his lips teased and sucked at her outer lips to entice her. Then his tongue touched her blessed bud and he lightly sucked and the with only the very tiniest tip of his tongue licked, sucked again and let his teeth light graze it. Then he set down to business. Later she would learn that, in-spite of appearances and everything she knew of the man he was smarter than she would have thought, how else could he do the english, greek and cryllic alphabets, backwards and forwards with his tongue. When he finished, he simply started over again. His goal clear, to wring as much sheer joy and ecstasy from her body as she had, more than she could conceive of having.

When he finished with his mouth on her place of pleasure, his lips trailed back up her body, his fingers replacing his tongue. He played her inside and out. To his touch she was a fine instrument and he a master musician. While he played a symphony with his fingers his lips trailed up the path they had come down. First her stomach, then her breasts, which he explored all over again as if he had never encountered them the first time. When she was finally shivering he let his lips play up to her neck with kisses and light nips, to her earlobe, to her jaw line and finally back to her lips. His lips and tongue took hers as his fingers took her inner sanctum and strummed her holy bud.

He was focused on one thing and one thing alone, her. He was completely hers and meant to make her completely his. He loved her like there was no tomorrow and like all the tomorrows were promises of this bliss and this moment of pure giving and heady release.

She hadn't even taken her panties off all the way before he pounced on her. A little bit of nerves crept in as she reveled her most private area. Lust still overpowered her though and excitement made her bite her bottom lip with a smile when Brittney saw his head dip between her legs. "Ugh...." Shuddering with a moan after he licked her outer lips, Brittney arched her back when he found her clit and started to tease it with his tongue.

"Fuck....oh my god..." The girl was enjoying it immensely and she was becoming more moist with every suckle and graze of his teeth. He repeated everything he did until she was soaking wet and finally she went all weak and came on his face. Feeling warm and content, she would have assumed that that was that. It was over, but pecks of kisses trailed up her body, spreading the tingling sensation and sending another shiver up her spine. When his fingers replaced his tongue on her cunt, she opened her legs wide again, inviting him to play. His hand would have become wet with her juices instantly.

Leaning her head to the side, Brittney exposed her neck and let him kiss her there before he found her mouth and tongue once more.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was the father's friend, the Chief who had let Brittney off. He wanted to make sure all was OK. As he waited outside, little did he know that his friend was fingering his own daughter and making out with her. In all of the lust and passion in the living room, nothing was heard.

Completely oblivious to the knock at the door and the Chief on the other side he continued lavishing attentions on his baby girl. Kiss after kiss and his fingers playing out concerto moving to crescendo after crescendo he was singularly focused on making his baby girl an infinite flood of climaxes. The world could go to hell for he had found his little piece of heaven. He whispered in his daughter's ears, “I love you Brittany, I love you babygirl. You are the soul of me the all of me.”

Seeing the car in the drive, but no answer at the door the Chief knowing how restive his friend was, not to mention how desperately he clung to his temper, figured he decided to take his daughter for a walk to have their talk. He knew he shouldn't worry. He'd never seen a more devoted and loving father. Shrugging his shoulders he walked back to his patrol car and got in to leave.

Once the father had his daughter spent and wrecked from the sheer mind numbing overwhelming cascade of climaxes he eased into a laying position next to her and slipped into the couch pulling her on top of himself and held her tight against his chest. He knew she needed to catch her breath and regain some sense of equilibrium so he just held her like a little girl and waited. He whispered his love and devotion over and over in her ear.

Their lips smooching filled the living room. Saliva attaching their lips together and the daughter could taste her own juices on the man's mouth. The woman found it hard to maintain the the kiss as she continued to moan, leaving her mouth open. Their tongues were visibly out in the open, swarming around one another in a dance off.

With fingers on her pussy, she was growing more tense and could feel the build up in her groin rising once more. She knew she was going to cum again. Never before in a sexual partner had she been made to feel so good. "I love you to" she whispered back, out of breath, licking his tongue as she tilted her head back and came again. Her legs felt weak and numb and she wanted to relax. It was as though her father read her mind, pulling her up on top of him to rest on his body.

The pair were on the couch, Brittney was naked although her panties were still around her knees and she had her heels on. Her father however was still dressed. Those big green eyes of hers which many boyfriends had commented on looking great when she gave head, gazed at her father's. "I'm sorry about what I said"

As she said this, her hand slid over the man's stomach towards his groin, feeling the bulge in his pants. "Do you want your cock in my mouth Daddy?"

He looked into his daughter's eyes with love and lust warring in his own. Reaching up with his foot, he clutched her panties with his toes and pulled them the rest of the way off. His face lighting up the thought of his daughter's lips around his cock drove him silently mad. Looking into her eyes he said. “I want you, baby doll. All of you. Everything you want and have to give and I want you to take all of me and all I have to give you.” He kissed her again.

Smiling after he kissed her, she opened her eyes and then looked down at her hand on his bulge. Moving down, she helped her panties off her feet and then threw them at her father in a playful way. Both hands worked on his pants, loosening his clothing before trying to wriggle them free. She managed to get them to his knees and did the same with his boxers underneath to free his cock and finally see it.

He was bulging alright, clearly liking the thought of being with his sexy little girl. Looking down at his dick with his pubic hair, she held the base of his penis and kept the hair pinned back with her hand. She now had this long shaft just waiting to be sucked on. Lowering her head and sticking out her tongue, the girl ran her wet pink muscle underneath and ran it up to the tip. Stroking it with her tongue, she lapped at it like a dog would when drinking before putting it in her mouth and sucking on it.

"You taste good" the daughter said, lifting up, freeing her mouth. Her spare hand pulled some hair behind her ear as she took him in once more, going halfway down. Looking upwards, her eyes met his as she had his dick in her mouth. Trying to make up for what she said earlier but also repaying the favour he did for her by making her cum.

hWiy5g1.png

Those gorgeous eyes of hers which stood out with the eyeliner looked deeply in to her father's while she continued to suck and play with his cock.

His breath caught in an electric thrill the first time her tongue touched him. Again when she took him in her mouth. He let out a shuddering sigh when she lifted her head up to tell him how much she enjoyed the taste of him. Looking down into his daughter's eyes he said, “You my sweet little girl, taste absolutely divine. I love the taste of you and could spend my whole life exploring that wondrous flavor of you.

His eyes rolled back in his head as she took him in her mouth again. A low groan escaped his lips and he swore. “Fucking hell, you are too good at that Brit, too good by far.” His hps involuntarily bucked and he let out a laud groaning sigh. He looked down into his daughter's eyes with pure love and adoration. He had an almost worshipful look on his face. “I love you, Brittany.”

As the two stared into each others eyes his feelings for his little girl shifted. All his fatherly love and adoration was there and his pure lust was melting away. He was starting to love his daughter as a man loves a woman. At first the concept jarred him,but he let it go. They'd already come this far. Its not like these feelings could be returned. He only hoped that as they kept eye contact she didn't see the subtle shift in him. Her rejection would destroy him and he would never risk that. Their relationship was his whole world and he would happily suffer a lifetime of hell in unrequited love than risk hurting their relationship with his deeper, fuller love she could never want or return.

He let himself go into her ministrations and groaned and reached down to cup her face in a hesitant and loving way as she continued to give him the decidedly best blow job of his life. Eventually he felt the tell tale tingling and moved his crooked forefinger below her chin to pull her mouth away and whispered, “Honey, I'm close.”

Her lips traced over the shaft, her head bobbing up and down over and over again, sometimes the pace quickened, then sometimes it became slow. Brittney was certainly showing she was good at giving head and knew what she was doing. When their eyes were meeting, little did she know his feelings were shifting towards her and he was thinking of her as more of a woman than a daughter.

From her point of view, as she was still sucking on him, she was still in that lust mode, still fueled with the idea of sex and pleasure. Hearing his moans spurred her on and she used that gorgeous tongue of hers to rub the underside of his dick.

Suddenly, she felt his finger on her chin as he lifted her up off his cock. Some saliva and precum rested on her bottom lip. Smiling when he said he was close, she got back down to work and bobbed her head fast.

He groans and bucks and throws his head back and growls out her name, “Brittany” as he releases and she can tell by the prodigious amount of seed that he releases it really had be a very long time for him. He shudders and rolls his eyes back in his head. He pulls her up to his mouth and kisses her. He knows some women are shocked that he is willing to kiss after so he simply tells her, “If you are woman enough to do, than I am man enough to kiss you after.”

He lays her on his chest again, like a little girl and strokes her hair. He lays in contentment and hugs her close. He starts rambling. “I love you Brit, only you. You are my life baby girl. I have only ever wanted to protect you and care for you. You are all my world. Whatever did I do to deserve to have such a wonderful daughter? I would do anything for you. You know that don't you. You are my baby girl.”

He holds her and babbles for several long minutes, but before they know it, his manhood starts stirring again. He looks at her kind of embarrassed. “You know I haven't had a beautiful woman in my arms since... your mom. I'm sorry baby girl. I am just so... I just want you so badly right now. I don't care how right or wrong it is, but right now it feels so very very right.”

Feeling the cock twitch in her mouth, it wasn't long after that his seed shot in to her mouth. It flew in to her throat and up in to the roof of her mouth before spraying on to her teeth and tongue. Swallowing it down, the daughter licked her pearly white teeth clean and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

Finding herself back at to his face, she kissed his mouth, their tongue dancing together once more.

When they pulled apart, she gazed at him when he told her he loved her and that she was his life. Brittney knew he loved her, but she wasn't sure if he meant it more now because of what she had just done. "I love you to, I know you would do anything for me, I'm sorry again" her hand rested on his tummy and she used her index finger to slowly draw out a circle on his shirt.

They spoke for a few minutes, when he mentioned her mother, she looked down, maybe feeling guilty. Speaking of how badly he wanted her, she saw his cock begin to stiffen once more.

Laying with her in his arms he let out a noisy breath. “Stop apologizing, honey. Its forgotten, okay? I don't want to hear another word about it.”

Feeling himself harden again, he sat up with her straddling his lap. Still only half stiff he took his shirt off and pulled his pants the rest of the way off and he reached down and took her heels off. He looked up at her and kissed her asking, “Do you want to do this, sweetheart? God help me I do. But I won't make you. I want you honey. You.” He kissed her again and hugged her tight. She felt his stiffness begin to lengthen along her thigh. “I need you honey. I am shamed by how much I need you.”

He leaned back on the couch, placed his hands on her hips loosely and gazed at her, first raking his eyes along her body and then focusing on her eyes. “Do you want to do this for Daddy? Be the woman you are always telling me you are? Let me show you what a man, a real man can be for you. Let me teach you what a real man can do to you. Please honey, let me? Let me make love to you. I think we both need this.” His stiffness was beating time against her thigh now. Its hardened stiffness stroking her outer lips. He did not make anymore advances on her, but there was a clear pained look to his patient expression. He whispered on last time. “Please.”

She could feel his heartbeat through is stiffness against her thigh. He looked at her with a helpless need and desire in his eyes, yet he just held her and waited for her to answer. He waited for his beautiful daughter to decide what came next. His need and desire clear in his eyes, his breathing and the hardness stroking her nether lips. He shifted slightly and his stiffness dragged across her opening before resettling against the fold between her lips and thigh. He held her and he waited, she could almost guess he was holding his breath.

Brittney moved up with him as he sat up on the couch. She was now straddling him in her naked form while he undressed himself further, making himself nude. Once her heels were off, they fell to the floor on top of his clothing and her hands rested on his bare chest. Feeling his stiffness harden, it slithered up the inside of her thigh trying to find a home for itself.

Biting her bottom lip, the beauty looked amazing naked, she had a body to die for. Oh how his lil girl had grown in to a beautiful young lady. He was almost begging for it, trying to convince her, persuade her to fuck him. None of it was forced, no, she didn't feel that it was. When his cock poked at her lips, she gulped and slowly lifted herself up. Using her left hand to guide his dick towards her hole, Brittney lowered herself on to it and slowly but surely, allowed her father to penetrate her.

"Mmm" moaning with her eyes shut, both of her hands cupped his face and she kissed him deeply while riding the cock that made her.

Looking into his only too beautiful girl's eyes. Not wavering, not faltering he waited. His gaze did not leave her eyes again, not to take in her body, not to look away. He stared steadily not is daughter's eyes and waited. He loved her. He wanted her. He needed her, her love, her gift of herself, her acceptance of him. A part of him screaming “No! This is wrong!” but that part was smashed against the moment, against the two of them holding, loving and giving themselves to each other. He feared rejection and he feared damaging their already fragile relationship, as if he, his actions had not already shattered that. He thought he could see a moment of hesitation, doubt in her eyes, but that could have just as easily been his own misgivings.

He gasped when she reached down and grasped his hardness and almost let out a shrill moan as she guided him to her cleft. There was an electric thrill when he entered her. It was almost like a warm persistent static shock. It was bliss. I was heaven. She fit him perfectly, as if they were made for each other, hand in glove. He supposed in a perverse way she was made for him and by him for this moment. He let her slid down on him finding her own depth. Then he finally began rocking into her.

He slid forward on the couch to sit on the edge so she could wrap her legs around him. He held her close and kissed her with all his passion and ardor, all the love he had to give he put into that kiss. When they released their kiss he said, “Brittney honey, I love you. Thank you.” At first he kept the pace slow and easy then at her increased fervor he began a harder, deeper almost punishing thrusting. He was wanton with his daughter. More wanton and passionate than he'd ever dared to be with any other woman. He rocked and slammed each thrust home. He hugged her so closely it almost seemed like he was trying to pull her into himself. There came a moment when he stood with her still wrapped around him and he laid her down on the couch and savagely made love to his little girl. All trace of the gentle man and tender father gone as he let go the restraints he'd always kept on himself and released the animalistic drive of pure want and need and he gave it all to Brittney. He knew she could handle it. A part of him knew she desperately wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom