Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Jamie Boi Looking For Roleplay (seeking Male partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiebtmsissy

Planetoid
Hi! Jamie here.
im open to anything, mostly.
i like to as a femme or sissy, iam a bottom (100%). my idea of a good role is semi base in reality, i dont not like to play in roles where some one has a name or look picked out for me, i want to be able to come up with some of the stuff myself. there are times when i open up that i like to do more of fantasy roles (check my f-list), i would consider myself a pretty open person and upfront iam not gonna just write to you and if i dont like it just leave, i will let you know before we get started. so neither of us will be wasting time. ok other things iam okay with - ageplay, gangbangs, incest. like i said iam open to most roles, pm me if you wanna know specifics or you want me to clarify something. i tend to like the back and forth of chat rooms or ims (but i do rp here as well). so pm me and find out more. im a 18 btm femme cd (fulltime) from the u.s i do dress 24/7 and yes my family is aware. feel free to ask me anything you like love jamie Heart
email/im: jamiebtmsissy@yahoo.com (also open to conversation in Neverwinter on PS4, if you prefer that route let me know and ill add you)

F-list <<<check it out if you want to know more
anal(receiving only)
oral(giving only)
(males only, not a female playing male)
(1st person only plzzz)
Some basic role ideas:

one: MC is a young unsocial femme sissy, iam home schooled and my parents are very protective of me. i am either on a walk and you and i met you can play a homeless man or just a man. that sees my young mind and plays on it and me. either i am just naive or just abit too "helpful".

one A: with the me playing the same character but with one change we meet playing a video game. its a role playing game you are a your character in the game is huge and a fighter. i chose my character as a female and at first you think iam a female but the more we talk the more you get the sense that iam not. i come out and tell you about my life. you are ok with it. in this game you ask me to become your wife. i accept and we play the game as a couple. theres a gaming convention and i go to meet you in person. where you make me yours for real.

two: you and i our friends but you are abit older you are sent to a boarding school and you have been there a few yrs now. i get sent abit after you do. when i get there the older boys let me know that all the young boys joining the school must have an owner they f*k. in order to escape this i ask you to become my owner. at first you dont have to. i convince you to fake it. but it becomes harder to fake it so i begin to work to get you to f*k me.

three: MC and YC are in the same school we are friends but we dont talk all the often, im not the most popular person in school. im very quite and abit of a loner, straight A student, never in any trouble but i do have a major secret. being a femmy sissy. i make a profile on a dating site admitting to what im. you find it and know its me, even with the make up and hair fixed, you know. YC starts to message me. you never show me your photo or tell me much about you. at first you just wanna find out more about me. but you start to like what you see.

These are just to show an example of what styles im open and what i like, doesnt mean we have to roleplay these exact roles. if you have any idea please share and who knows we can make something good better.Heart

Two more Plots i had in mind, one is more fantasy and the other one just falls more in line with my plots ive already posted.

Plot (A2) it cant either be set in medieval or total fantasy (something like GoT) MC will be sort of kept out of the light. my father is a kind (or someone of power) we live in a small village. up to this point nothing has happen. my father is a pretty safe king (or leader) but slowly the wheels start to turn and anther king starts to threaten our village. my father is the pillar and for the most part he keeps everyone calm. but he knows it is only time before something happens. so he makes sure my mom and i are safe. he pulls some of his finest soldiers to keep watch of my mother. as for me he pulls some one that wont dare speak about me. YC (can either be something like an orger or maybe a prisoner someone like a giant fighter (maybe like the mountain from GoT)). From the threat of him sending you back to jail or just outright killing you. you stay silent about me. you see how him and my mother treat me. she is alittle more willing to accept me but once my father speaks she folds,and turns cold to me. either out of pity or understanding you and i begin to bond. both of us locked down in somewhat of a jail like confinement. i begin to teach you about what its been like being born to a king. showing you how to read, write. you in turn show me dangerous things. how to make a knife how to use cruse words.

we get so close that you finally can trust me and you ask me why im down here. i tell you and now you know the secret that can get you sent back to jail or even killed. at first you dont know what to think. all this time you though i was a girl. you dont wanna make me feel bad but youve never delt with something like this. now not only do you have to hide it from me but from my father and mother as well. after you ask me about it that one time we never speak about it again, we try to go back to our normal relationship but you still dont know how to act around me. but as soon as you begin to work at it, the attack happens. my father orders you two get two horses and take me to my other relatives. on our journey there is where our relationship really changes.

Plot (B2) YC is just a normal middle age man, you are single abit of a nerd you still play alot of video games. you work you live alone. you are pretty normal but do to your little gaming addiction you been known to rage alittle. its just your normal day sitting on the couch gaming. MC joins the game and i start to beat you. but not just beat you i begin to taunt you and make fun of you. (MC a young sissy boi, homeschooled, not really much of an outside life. due to me wanting to dress out openly i been home schooled, my parents are pretty protective of me going out. them begin scared for me. due to all this i kinda like to act out while i play games. im way meaner than i would be in person.) you just get insanely upset with me and start to talk back at me and we just pretty much stop playing the game as we threaten eachother over the game. little do i know you are not at all joking. (somehow) you find out where i live (it happens since we ended up in the same lobby not only am i on the same coast as you but we live near eachother) you wanna teach me not to be a "tough guy" online. you start to send me messages threw the gaming system about how you are on your way. i keep laughing it off and just keep insulting you. you finally arrive across the street from where i live. its dark out. you send me one more message all it says is Im right here, Look out of the window.. i check just to check seeing a glow from a phone as you wave it at me. you cant see me fully but you know im upthere. i instantly freak out and start to say sorry begging you to leave not to tell my parents. but you cant just take that you need really learn. so you just sit out there threatening to come to the door if i dont come down. in your mind you still wanna punch me or physically hurt me. i finally give in and come down. thats when you see me. im not at all what you expected. a young sissy boi in girls clothes.

those would be the roles. PM me or message me on yahoo if you want to find out more or speak more. or maybe let me hear your ideas. thanks :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom