Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Image Inspiration (F lf Dom/me M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am shiny and new and have a tendency to overcommit, so I'm hoping to start one (a max of two if ideas are super varied and interesting) game based on this NSFW image prompt.​

(That link takes you to a post on my RaegingDesire Tumblr, which I'm cultivating for BDSM play inspiration - feel free to look around!)

I would love for you to shoot me a PM and kick around some plot thought with me so we can work out a plot together! Here's what I'm thinking:

Duration. I'm interested in a game of fixed duration (a long weekend, for example) - if we finish the story and have fun/write well together, we can always start another :)

Level of Consent. I'm thinking non-con, or some kind of bait-and-switch or change in power dynamics.

Smut/Plot Ratio. I'd prefer both. I think the story definitely lends itself strongly to BDSMy overtones, but solid characters are also a must.

Setting/Characters. Real-world settings and human characters are preferred - I'm amused by the fact that this image is clearly just in a normal suburban living room. I'm happy to play opposite a male or female character played by a player of any gender, but I'd like to avoid huge age differences in-role.

Kinks.] Obviously bondage and humiliation are involved - creative bondage is my favorite! I like playing with unconventional positions, flexibility/contortionism, and gagging, but breath, bathroom, and orgasm control are also on the table. I'm not interested in permanent physical damage, scat/watersports, or bimboification - otherwise, let's talk!

I'd prefer a partner who's a solid writer (2+ strong, coherent paragraphs), willing to write on the forums (I think I'll get lost in PMs), willing to plot OOC, and interested in writing dynamic characters. (I'm a student, so I may be able to post multiple times a day or go two days between posts, depending on how the week is - patience with that would be helpful!)

I'll toss some plot bunnies below to get your brain juices flowing. If you already have a thought, feel free to go ahead and PM me!

- Maybe MC works for YC and embarrassed them in a business meeting, so she's been invited to a weekend getaway with the top brass to make up for putting her foot in her mouth?
- Maybe MC missed a week of conditioning for her cheer team (or dance studio, or whatever), so the captain is giving her a strength and flexibility crash course over Labor Day Weekend?
- Maybe MC used to dominate YC and pushed a little too hard, so YC is taking their vacation to give her a taste of her own medicine?
- Maybe something food related? Like, maybe MC put something in her mouth she shouldn't - she ate something she didn't know YC was saving for a very special occasion, she didn't meet a weight loss goal, she had a cavity when she went to the dentist - so she's spending some time exploring unpleasant things that can happen to/in her mouth if she doesn't take care of it?
- I'm just brainstorming, so shoot me your own ideas!

Hope to hear from you soon!
- Rae​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom