Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a wicked seductress up to a challenge -Tempting a Devout and Faithful Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedIntoTemptation

Planetoid
I am brand new to the website and looking for roleplay partners. I like well-developed characters and plot. I am a professional writer though I write legal content. I have included a few roleplay ideas but am open to most anything that is creative and interesting, so feel free so suggest something if none of these sounds appealing to you.

I like bad girl seductress type scenarios where a happily married and faithful man is led astray. This might sound like a straight smut scenario, but the intent is different. The storylines are about a good incorruptible man being broken until he betrays his values and beliefs. While his descent into sexual perversity and unfaithfulness might be part of his undoing. This is about a femme fatale conquering the man mind, body, and soul.

While the storyline can obviously develop many different ways, some of the ways she might corrupt him could include:

Sexual: cheating, impregnation-risk, violating the marital bed, engaging in sex in the church, taking risks where his wife is likely to discover his infidelity

Professional: Violating his ethical duties, misuse of his power and authority, screwing over clients

Financial: Buying her unaffordable gifts, borrowing to spoil his mistress, diverting family funds to his mistress

The point is that the femme fatale character slowly consumes every facet of his life as he strays from the values and ideas that have been the basis of his life. Some examples of archetype roles that could be used include:

Faithful husband - Live In Nanny/Babysitter Seeking Revenge (e.g. Hand That Rocked the Cradle)
Devoted and Loving Stepdad-Evil Stepdaughter (Stepdaughter slowly replaced mom)
Superhero-Evil Villain (she gets him to turn his back on being a hero)
Minister/Priest-Demoness (this could involve many characters -- she corrupts the priest/minister then uses him to promote sin and wickedness)
Respected Teacher-Manipulative Student with Agenda (She is trying to avoid discipline, ensure she never has to do any school work, or simply corrupt him because he acts so pious)
Groom-Maid of Honor (She wants to ensure his vows mean nothing because he betrays them at the wedding reception)
Witch-Faithful Husband (She uses witchcraft to promote his descent into corruption)
Politician-Prostitute (She compromises him, so she can blackmail him)
Secret Agents (She gets him to betray his country and work as a double agent)

I also like roleplays involving seduction in the other direction. Examples might include:

Evil Doctor Using Hypnotic Drug on Innocent Engaged Virgin
Mind Control of Female Superhero
Using Magic to Seduce Happily Married Wife from Husband

These are only a few ideas. I also find pregnancy-risk, infidelity, impregnation, power-control, master-servant, hypnosis, mind control, financial domination, and blackmail scenarios interesting.

LedIntoTemptation said:
I am brand new to the website and looking for roleplay partners. I like well-developed characters and plot. I am a professional writer though I write legal content. I have included a few roleplay ideas but am open to most anything that is creative and interesting, so feel free so suggest something if none of these sounds appealing to you.

I like bad girl seductress type scenarios where a happily married and faithful man is led astray. This might sound like a straight smut scenario, but the intent is different. The storylines are about a good incorruptible man being broken until he betrays his values and beliefs. While his descent into sexual perversity and unfaithfulness might be part of his undoing. This is about a femme fatale conquering the man mind, body, and soul.

While the storyline can obviously develop many different ways, some of the ways she might corrupt him could include:

Sexual: cheating, impregnation-risk, violating the marital bed, engaging in sex in the church, taking risks where his wife is likely to discover his infidelity

Professional: Violating his ethical duties, misuse of his power and authority, screwing over clients

Financial: Buying her unaffordable gifts, borrowing to spoil his mistress, diverting family funds to his mistress

The point is that the femme fatale character slowly consumes every facet of his life as he strays from the values and ideas that have been the basis of his life. Some examples of archetype roles that could be used include:

Faithful husband - Live In Nanny/Babysitter Seeking Revenge (e.g. Hand That Rocked the Cradle)
Devoted and Loving Stepdad-Evil Stepdaughter (Stepdaughter slowly replaced mom)
Superhero-Evil Villain (she gets him to turn his back on being a hero)
Minister/Priest-Demoness (this could involve many characters -- she corrupts the priest/minister then uses him to promote sin and wickedness)
Respected Teacher-Manipulative Student with Agenda (She is trying to avoid discipline, ensure she never has to do any school work, or simply corrupt him because he acts so pious)
Groom-Maid of Honor (She wants to ensure his vows mean nothing because he betrays them at the wedding reception)
Witch-Faithful Husband (She uses witchcraft to promote his descent into corruption)
Politician-Prostitute (She compromises him, so she can blackmail him)
Secret Agents (She gets him to betray his country and work as a double agent)

I also like roleplays involving seduction in the other direction. Examples might include:

Evil Doctor Using Hypnotic Drug on Innocent Engaged Virgin
Mind Control of Female Superhero
Using Magic to Seduce Happily Married Wife from Husband

These are only a few ideas. I also find pregnancy-risk, infidelity, impregnation, power-control, master-servant, hypnosis, mind control, financial domination, and blackmail scenarios interesting.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom