Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Question of Understanding

Feral-Scarab

Planetoid
Alright, I HAVE to ask, after having been on Blue Moon for roughly a month now and seeing this kind of thing all over the RP Request Boards, researching via reading publically posted rps I have come to the point in my search for understanding on the subject where I need to ask questions of others in hopes of facilitating a better insight into the matter at hand.

Incest and Futa.

What exactly is so appealing about these two kinks/fetishes which seem to encompass up to 70 percent of 'searching for' rp request threads? I readily understand everyone has their own specific kinks and to each their own but what I fail to understand is why these two kinks in particular are so appealing to such a large amount of role players. Plenty of other kinks, likes/dislikes I have been able to make sense of, find some sort of reason as to why people find them appealing to play.

This type of evidence for understanding has thus far eluded me when it comes to the topics of incest and futa rp.

Please do not be mistaken, I have nothing against these two kinks personally. I simply do not understand them thus find no interest in them personally.

I would like to understand why other role players find these two scenarios so interesting. I would like to see, if at all possible, if there is any distinct over lapping reasons as to why others enjoy them as well as the reasons of individual rper's love for these two things.

So, I pose a question to everyone who likes/loves to rp Incest and or Futa.

What do you find appealing about these kinks in particular? Why do you like to rp them?

I can't attest to why incest is interesting but! Futa! :heart:

Ah, now that's something that I like.

Best explanation is that it has the two parts I'm most sexually interested in on one person - I love cock and I love tits so both on one person is just delicious

I agree with Bear about Futa, that it is a combination of two of the most attractive body parts on humans, in the same, conveniently hot package.

Incest as a fantasy is not just popular here but on other sites as well. It's been a long running meme on the GB over on Literotica that people wander into the subforum and make threads asking for the location of a favorite yet unbookmarked story and 90% of the time, they have incest plotlines. XD

I think it's just like any other taboo kink. The perversion of the family unit and relations, turning what is for all intents and purposes a platonically intimate bond into something deviant, naughty, and sexual. It's not a main sexual attraction for me but it does come up in fantasy and story occasionally. Then again, I'm more focused on the drama rather than on the sexual aspect; I like the uncle relating with the 20 year old niece or nephew, guilt ridden yet doing it anyway and getting found out by his brother or other family members and shamed for the transgression. Maybe a little ass kicking, the turmoil of the family dynamic ripped to shreds by this awful corruption of roles.

It's very similar to other authority figure kinks, which, I would argue, are possibly just as popular, like teacher/student or priest/parishioner.

Hmmm. Very interesting so far!

I asked this question to a friend offline and received a rather interesting answer. Forewarning: I ask this please be taken with a grain of salt. I did my best to paraphrase this as I found the original reply I got to be offensive in nature.

When asked, my friend retorted with an answer which could be taken to lean more in the direction of the player's sexuality verses character to character as they lacked in being able to separate the idea of fantasy from reality completely...saying that people have fantasies because they could not realistically perform them/the aspect is not possible in actual reality. Then again I should have expected this considering their philosophical nature. I did my best to phrase this as being part of the rp community for so long I know this is not the case.

Most Futa characters of the female body type but I've seen a few male futas around [[are these not typically labeled as 'cunt boys? or am I getting the term confused?]]

A female based Futa possesses the figure of a female over all, breasts, facial features, voice, etc. Until you remove the clothes you feel safe labeling the character as just another girl. Once removing her pants however you find not a vagina but balls and a cock!

My friend expressed someone's interest in engaging in sex with a Futa Female is the result of their own sexuality. For example they stated an otherwise straight man would not feel as if he were crossing a boundary into possibly being gay or bi if he should engage in sexual activity with a character that for all intensive purposes is female accept for one trait. On the outside everyone would think nothing of this man for having his self insert and or character play with the character and should they see this female has a penis the fact it is otherwise female grants a safe zone feeling of not having crossed some sort of line.

This can also apply to female players who are lesbian/bi with female pref. and would otherwise hold no interest in a standard male. They can still have all their gender preference but with one single change.

As such the reverse can be said for female players who are straight but hold an interest in male futa [cuntboys]. The character is completely assumed and seen as male until removal of the clothes where you find a vagina in place of a cock. The player, again, can have their preferred gender but experience the sensation of what it would be like to couple with someone of the same sex without needing another female.

As to my friend's take on the idea of the appeal of incest they turned once more to a physiological aspect. This one I honestly found a little more difficult seeing as they REALLY weren't doing too good a job of separating the fantasy vs reality aspect, basically implying everyone who writes incest is secretly/openly interested in actually performing the act in real life....which I personally know from being a member of the rp community is not true. Most people who write incest or like it in rp grow ill at the thought of doing it in real life.

I will do my best to paraphrase what they said so it does not come off as offensive as it originally did in the original conversation.

A child's first lessons in love stem directly from the parents and or siblings. It has been studied/thought by psychologists through-out the ages an individual's love interest is based off the traits of the opposite or sometimes same sex parent which made them feel the most safe, secure, protected and all around loved by their parent.

Standard females are believed to compare the traits of a potential boyfriend/husband to the traits of her father or brother seeing as these are the two members of the opposite sex she would have spent the most time with, know the most about, therefore by default they are her subconscious standards as to what she compares all men to.

The same is believed of males. They are thought to compare the attributes of their mother/sister to those of potential girlfriends/mates as these are the opposite individuals they have been around the longest, know the most about, therefore are comfortable with using as a subconscious comparative base for other women.

Without becoming overly repetitive this applies to females interested in other females and males interest in other males. They use the traits of their same sex parent/sibling as a means to compare a potential love interest.

The idea of incest stems from the frustration or lack of being able to find a suitable mate with the desired traits of the parent/sibling. With the search failed the individual returns to the original source as a mate verses locating a 'copy'.

In the case of more extended family such as cousin/cousin and uncle/niece, aunt/nephew, etc. the original concept of a family member becoming the base for an offspring's desires in a mate holds should the family in question be very close nit. The siblings of the parents are always around as are the cousins, each being involved in the other's life to a vast degree the offspring in question is able to draw a baseline subconsciously. If they fail to find a suitable 'copy' they instead return to the original source content.

A lot of that is pretty accurate as far as real life scenarios but as you said, for the role-play community it's more about mental exercise than physical components. I'm not sure if the original comments they made were more offensive and you just took it out but those comments did not seem offensive to me. There have been extensive studies done on human sexuality that prove we imprint upon our early experiences as children for our sexuality and preferences later in life and although what Freud originally meant was exactly that "baseline" you were talking about and not actual sexual desire for the parents, it's been studied in the psychology field as well.

Either way, what your friend says has no bearing on the fantasy aspect of role-playing. I like to explore dub con and non con scenarios in my stories but the idea of actual rape in real life happening to somebody or myself makes me mad. Same with incest. There is nobody in my family that I feel attracted to and yet I entertain fantasies of these made up family members(not mine and not even remotely looking like mine) getting it on together.

I have not read this book, though it has sat on my wishlist for sometime; but I did see an interview with the author a long time ago and one of the things I recall brought up was the sheer commonality of futa.

Could be useful in answering your question.

Back
Top Bottom