Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Once he has your skull, he has you...." (PICS ADDED 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
Alright, I've been thinking about this one for a couple of days after finally being able to sit down and watch the season 3 premiere of From Dusk Till Dawn: the Series. I think I got something here that's pretty fun if possible, so bear with me.

The episode featured a demon they called Calavera, a monster that would pose as a traveling artisan and destroy tribes from within. His power stemmed from the idea that he could magically remove the skull from someone's head and gain control of their mind and body once he had done so.

So why do I want to play this and how can I make it sexy? I'm glad you asked!

My idea is not to play Calavera in the FDTD universe, but to bring him to life in my own world. Having disguised himself as an elusive photographer that has been known to bring out the best in the models he works with personally, but little does the fashion world realize that thanks to the hubris of one woman, she now set Calavera off into the world to create a cult to follow him. These women will be fucked, broken down, humiliated, ravished, destroyed. And they'll happily call it art when it's all said and done and Calavera has taken their skull.

I have a list of models I'd love to see, but I have actresses I'd love as well. You don't need to research them, honestly, because there will be a personality shift that will allow you to customize it yourself. And I'm even open to original characters provided no anime drawings are used.

So the list I'd love more than anything? I'm so glad you asked, here it is.

Adriana Lima
Aly Michalka
Ann-Kathrin Brommel*
Arianny Celeste*
Ashley Benson
Ashley Graham*
Barbara Palvin*
Bar Refaeli
Candice Swanepoel*
Charlotte McKinney
Genevieve Morton
Gigi Hadid
Hailey Clauson*
Hannah Davis
Sammy Braddy*
Shay Mitchell*

* denotes favorites

By no means is this a complete list, but it should give you the kind of idea my "type". So let's talk. I think the basic idea is simple. Your girl (be it a fictional character that looks like one of these ladies or the model itself) is booked for a shoot with this photographer that's well known for being equal parts eccentric and controversial based on his shoots and how they're so raw and sexual and even primal. Little does your girl realize that she's already been chosen to be "collected" and the next skull and thrall for him. And through this thrall, more will be gathered and collected as she considers him the only photographer to bring out her "sexy" side and she will take pride in being his "muse". I cannot stress enough that you're not required to play them as the celebrity/model, but this is basically just a way to base the appearance.

I would prefer to play via e-mail, GDocs, PMs, or AIM (AIM only if we can both find days we can sit down for extended periods).

Kinks include: dom/sub, mind control/corruption, cock worship, potential for adultery/cuckolding (maybe they have a husband/boyfriend?).

ALSO: In case you're wondering, the skull was removed via magic and CGI on the show, as if he was able to magically extract the skull without damaging the body of the thrall. So I intend on keeping it that way. Perhaps even an added demonic marking/sigil to denote she's now under the spell. I've always been a fan of some sort of sign the woman is now under hypnosis/mind control once taken, be it spirals in the eyes/whitewashed eyes, distant voice, etc. We can work that out.

ANYWAYS, I'm exceptionally flexible about a lot of things, provided you don't try to twist my story to take out several of the things I'm looking for in the line. So let's see if we can find something mutually fun in this for the both of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom